Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 108610 times)

marty mcfly

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor kid.
[close]
[close]

Seriously. Fuck that guy and any parent like him. For a while I was a substitute teacher for elementary and there are so many shitty parents out there, it's insane. The dad should go take a walk into oncoming traffic.

My son is 3years old (Im a german who hates football...you know...soccer) and to be honest
I would love to see him skate one day (or play basketball)but if he wants to play football,im totally cool with it!anything else is just not normal as a parent.

cheetahsheets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
LPQ is carrying Slap on their back. Fuck jocks of all types.

Don’t get it twisted, that’s the big cats work. LPQ is airtight with dicks from slap by the amount of collective tribalism on here.

Also it’s dope the dad wants to like be involved with his kid, but it’s shitty he has no concept of how to go about doing it in a good way with skateboarding and is basically willing to murder his child as a result.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor kid.
[close]
[close]

Seriously. Fuck that guy and any parent like him. For a while I was a substitute teacher for elementary and there are so many shitty parents out there, it's insane. The dad should go take a walk into oncoming traffic.
[close]

My son is 3years old (Im a german who hates football...you know...soccer) and to be honest
I would love to see him skate one day (or play basketball)but if he wants to play football,im totally cool with it!anything else is just not normal as a parent.

Of course. Nothing is wrong with that man. I don't think that is what we are saying at all. It's the shitty jock mentality and pushing them past their limit. Not caring for their wellbeing. Basically just don't let them, or force them to jump down 20 sets when they haven't even begun puberty. Haha no one is saying don't skate ...

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
I'd like to see his dad fly of a 20 stair...
Gentleman ninja warlock

Kylo Send

So whoever the mom was is a mystery. Looks like the dad has raised him on his own his whole life. Not too often you see single dad's with full custody...kid rips, and scrolling back he survived a brutal pit bull attack when he was four. He could be pro by 14, or he could be playing high school sports. I've seen a viral IG grom skater just change hobbies out of the blue over a summer.

morningcommute

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor kid.
[close]
[close]

[close]

You may have missed the point of this thread

Lord Viper Scorpion

launch these parents off el toro as punishment, it would be so fun to watch

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
seems like his dad is the one who comments as the way he writes, isn't how a 9 year old would.

This. 1000% this. It is super creepy that his dad is clearly doing that. Like what if some little 8 year old girl tries to slide into Trae's DM and tell Trae she has a schoolgirl crush on him. Has anyone run a background check on the dad or fingerprinted him?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
Make him eat a baseball.

baggy spandex

so are we gonna cyber bully this guy or what

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -137
Expand Quote
[close]

launch these parents off el toro as punishment, it would be so fun to watch

This would be the ultimate.

All the kids gets to stand at the bottom and scream "go for it you fuckin pussy"

Phelper would announce from the sky above and just rip on the parents constantly.

No one can leave until they've rolled away at least twice.
Gentleman ninja warlock

marty mcfly

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Poor kid.
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Of course. Nothing is wrong with that man. I don't think that is what we are saying at all. It's the shitty jock mentality and pushing them past their limit. Not caring for their wellbeing. Basically just don't let them, or force them to jump down 20 sets when they haven't even begun puberty. Haha no one is saying don't skate ...
No I understand that!this dude is out of his mind forcing his kid down these stairsets!i Never had the feeling you guys said „don’t Skate“ ..maybe I just expressed myself wrong!sorry!

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
Also, not only is the dad not a good parent, he isn't exactly Fred the French Filmer either.  What kind of genius filmer decides to shoot a career defining trick in the middle of the night while the moon is in its new phase with no sparkles?

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Also, not only is the dad not a good parent, he isn't exactly Fred the French Filmer either.  What kind of genius filmer decides to shoot a career defining trick in the middle of the night while the moon is in its new phase with no sparkles?

Lord Viper Scorpion

the kind that doesn't want to get arrested by child services

Dr Dew

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
I can guarantee from personal experience that this kids body is gonna be completely fucked by the time he's 18. He can barely flip his board and he's jumping down 20's. Nyjah was talking about kids like these in a recent interview. How they don't bother to learn the basics which are the building blocks for every other trick. That's why nyjah never got seriously hurt, because he put in so much time practicing every trick and getting really consistent. This kid is gonna be a flash in the pan, another Carlo Ruiz. Still, ollieing a 20 stair at that age is crazy.  There's not a lot of pros that can do that.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
I can guarantee from personal experience that this kids body is gonna be completely fucked by the time he's 18. He can barely flip his board and he's jumping down 20's. Nyjah was talking about kids like these in a recent interview. How they don't bother to learn the basics which are the building blocks for every other trick. That's why nyjah never got seriously hurt, because he put in so much time practicing every trick and getting really consistent. This kid is gonna be a flash in the pan, another Carlo Ruiz. Still, ollieing a 20 stair at that age is crazy.  There's not a lot of pros that can do that.
a lot of pros don’t weigh 70 lbs either

doublesteveburger

Make him eat a baseball.

Now we’re talking.

Windsor Knot

• Rep: -114
I just wanna add this there's so much speculation and anecdotal 'evidence' about this kids dad on this thread. Perhaps let's give him the benefit of the doubt a little bit and not completely trash him

FREE MAX B.

Ocelot

big wow

that 20 stair he ollied is the same one tommy g did a f/s flip down - it's more like a long 15-16

that kid would die if he tried the lyon set, it took out jaws and he could ollie that 20 stair blindfolded

Lord Viper Scorpion

I just wanna add this there's so much speculation and anecdotal 'evidence' about this kids dad on this thread. Perhaps let's give him the benefit of the doubt a little bit and not completely trash him

FREE MAX B.

he looks like a douche

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 581
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
You see this sort of horse shit all over Southern California.
Another case? Maybe he’s just dumbass determined.

[close]

Was going to try to find this clip because I thought it might be the same skater/dad. That clip makes me so uncomfortable. Serious child abuse to watch your kid slam his head into the side of a rail and want him to keep trying.
[close]

seriously though, you don't even have to watch it--when else does a child make the sickening noises that kid makes on those beefs?
[close]

Jesus christ. That kid took 3 slams that are harder than any I've taken in 33 years.

His head bangs against the rail and that broke my heart. They need to relax and take the kid to a curb or something. They don't even have the muscle to hold their heads up  on their own.
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

Lord Viper Scorpion

that kid would die if he tried the lyon set, it took out jaws and he could ollie that 20 stair blindfolded

you have no right to have children if you won't send them sailing off the lyon 25

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image

There's no way in hell that his dad does NOT write the ig comments

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
The day after my wife gives birth to our son, I am going to the bring his infant body to the top of the nearest staircase and just throw him down it.

Lord Viper Scorpion

The day after my wife gives birth to our son, I am going to the bring his infant body to the top of the nearest staircase and just throw him down it.

i wonder if that's what the spartans were trying to do when they killed newborns that didn't seem fit

"THIS IS SPARTA" *throws kid down el toro*

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
big wow

that 20 stair he ollied is the same one tommy g did a f/s flip down - it's more like a long 15-16

i was gonna say it didn’t look like a proper 20. I had a buddy back in the day who could ollie off anything when we were 12. He was a skinny little kid and i saw him ollie off this thing that had to be 15 feet and was just a straight drop. Did it no problem and completely stopped skating by 15

Tracersbrother

• Rep: -195
He should should dutch oven his dad when he's asleep. That will teach him

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Might DM him like a MAN and ask him what's up with this shit he makes his kid do. Although I'm afraid of his roid rage kicking in and him screaming at his son, "WHO DID YOU TALK TO!!!??? NOW YOU'RE GONNA DO IT DOWN EL TORO, BUT NOT THE STAIRS, I'M RIPPING OUT THE FUCKING RAILING AND YOU'RE GONNA DO THE GRASS GAP NEXT TO IT!!!!!"

"WATCHU GONNA DO, WHEN MY KID OLLIES BIGGER GAPS THAN YOUUUUUU!????"