Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 108782 times)

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1221
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote
how many more pages before this fucktard starts posting/responding on here
[close]
When the houseboat docks.

So are we pro-houseboat or anti-houseboat?  I need to know how I’m supposed to feel about them.

Furthermore, has anyone ever converted their houseboat into a boathouse?
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 291
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
I'm a mandated reporter and have to report child abuse by law, but it's only if they are getting services from us lol.

dooley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
how many more pages before this fucktard starts posting/responding on here
[close]
When the houseboat docks.
[close]

So are we pro-houseboat or anti-houseboat?  I need to know I’m supposed to feel about them.

Furthermore, has anyone ever converted their houseboat into a boathouse?
Personally I've nothing against houseboats he hasn't lived in. *He's definitely one of those assholes who just shits (save money on clean water) and throws everything in the water.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 10:22:35 PM by dooley »

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
Expand Quote
Should DM his sponsors tell them to stop encouraging this
[close]

I'm becoming that guy but I actually did DM Andrew Cannon to get his opinion on this when I first saw the thread. No response so far. I like Andrew, he seems levelheaded so I'd like to hear his thoughts.

It reminds me of John Cardiel's Epicly Laterd, where Phelps tells a story about how John's dad was an ex-Marine I believe, and made John jump off a 70-foot bridge or something when he was seven or eight. Obviously it's water instead of concrete, and it's not skateboarding, but in my opinion it's still not the right way to raise a child. Not talking badly about Cardiel's family, I just don't agree with that.

Furthermore, it also reminds me of a PhD candidate who wanted to make her kids "strong" so she would show them horror movies...her kids were 5-8 years old. These backwards-ass misconceptions of parenting continue to be used. I don't get it.
I let my son do things he wants to do and try to avoid pushing him. I don’t get the point in trying to show your kids how hard the world is going to be- they’ll find out on their own and there’s no real way to prepare for the hardest things in life.

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
That kid is going to be the Next Cody Davis

lordrandall

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: -22
  • Your Uncles Favorite Uncle.
    • tokyo 19xx avatar image
The day after my wife gives birth to our son, I am going to the bring his infant body to the top of the nearest staircase and just throw him down it.

Damn near choked on my PBJ reading this comment.

Davethedavedave

• Rep: -101
I was at Alga Norte skatepark and Trae and his dad where there, dad was drinking a few beers, he borrows his sons board and switch frontside flips the stair set bolts third try. It was amazing

Ghost Face

• Rep: 104
I was at Alga Norte skatepark and Trae and his dad where there, dad was drinking a few beers, he borrows his sons board and switch frontside flips the stair set bolts third try. It was amazing

Hi, Trae's dad.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

marty mcfly

was it the same day he backsideflipped el toro?

Davethedavedave

• Rep: -101
He wouldnt do that... too much respect for sheckler. Thats the type of guy he is

Eds_gallerist

Wish I had dad like this kid

I dont know where you are coming from and why you would wish for being treated like this. My dad wanted me to become a tennis pro and I am glad it wasnt the day and age of social media. He was obsessed with the idea of me making "easy" money and pretty much projected his own dreams onto me. It wasnt as bad as it looks for poor little Trae,  and yet I am still trying to make peace with my dad about this whole shitty topic. So yeah, I wouldn't wish to be in Trae's shoes and we should definitely comment on the IG account. Doesnt have to be offensive but apparently his dad needs a reality check soon. Thanks for bringing it up LPQ!

links, pics, and quotes

Might DM him like a MAN and ask him what's up with this shit he makes his kid do. Although I'm afraid of his roid rage kicking in and him screaming at his son, "WHO DID YOU TALK TO!!!??? NOW YOU'RE GONNA DO IT DOWN EL TORO, BUT NOT THE STAIRS, I'M RIPPING OUT THE FUCKING RAILING AND YOU'RE GONNA DO THE GRASS GAP NEXT TO IT!!!!!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/_nm-5QtT-i/

swordtechnique

• Rep: -56
So this guy has a kid he wants to be a pro and names him "trae", not "tre"? Seems like a wasted opportunity.

marty mcfly

Expand Quote
Might DM him like a MAN and ask him what's up with this shit he makes his kid do. Although I'm afraid of his roid rage kicking in and him screaming at his son, "WHO DID YOU TALK TO!!!??? NOW YOU'RE GONNA DO IT DOWN EL TORO, BUT NOT THE STAIRS, I'M RIPPING OUT THE FUCKING RAILING AND YOU'RE GONNA DO THE GRASS GAP NEXT TO IT!!!!!"
[close]

https://www.instagram.com/p/_nm-5QtT-i/

look at this poor little guy standing next to the spot
that could kill him one day.
How can we help him,pals??

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1221
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Wow, I didn’t realize until seeing this just how fucked up that is.  That’s really starting to look like straight-up child abuse.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 397
Make him eat a baseball.

At least make him poop out a softball.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
Expand Quote
Any footy of jock dad skating?
[close]

https://www.instagram.com/p/16ETsstT83/
https://www.instagram.com/p/17K2gStT46/

What the fuck, the dad skates, shit LPQ just pulled an M night shamalamadingdong plot twist.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
Expand Quote
Make him eat a baseball.
[close]

At least make him poop out a softball.
Beat him with a corked bat.

So this guy has a kid he wants to be a pro and names him "trae", not "tre"? Seems like a wasted opportunity.
He read that and thinks you're Shakespeare now.

Secomprancolchones

• Rep: 0

Kylo Send

https://twitter.com/eatthebologna

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7yY41wlAn5/?igshid=1vder7ru9o7jg

LOL....LPQ this is your source for the dad beating his son?! This thread is judgmental AF. I still want to know about the mother. Might explain the closeness of the father son relationship. It's not like the dad is taking him out into mother nature like surfing or snowboarding, it's still the kid taking the pushes and commitment to ollie a 20 stair. 9 year olds cry all the time. I don't see any issues other than the dad having a potty mouth.

FS-OverKOOK

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
Expand Quote
Def seems like the type of guy that would be willing to actually fight someone punch you in the larynx over insta comments
[close]

Expand Quote
#maddawg
[close]

Can the O-side pals give me the low on the grandeur shop? Respected? I was there a couple years back I got some weird vibes. 

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
I could see him on Plan B

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
Parents are flawed. I’m sure people here got spanked or were threatened with being sent to military school.
That kid probably loves the shit out of his dad and dad loves the shit out of him.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

artskool

• Rep: 30
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Lets see his dad ollie el Toro.

Beeda Weeda

-minor league baseball players make less than full time fast food employees
-parents that live vicariously through their children are the worst and the kids will grow up to resent them.
-let your kid be a kid.
-parents that play the "rad dad" roll at the skate park might be slightly worse than the traditional sports crazy parent. There are no boundaries and no set "norms" so they just do whatever they want and freestyle their fucked up  parenting.

D10S

• Rep: -52
  • la patineta no se mancha
new pro on Daddy Issues skateboards - confirmed

I kinda want to blame the sponsors but if it wasn't santa cruz it would be another brand...

Also, will Nyjah's "dad training" program be considered total success once he wins olympic gold giving all other rad dads a life quest? 

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
Parents are flawed. I’m sure people here got spanked or were threatened with being sent to military school.
That kid probably loves the shit out of his dad and dad loves the shit out of him.

naw i've seen this kid with his dad in person a few times and those statements from LPQ's first post in the thread are definitely accurate. Especially about the kid not wanting to skate and the dad forcing him to do shit. I've seen the kid in tears after slamming on a large gap or handrail and his dad will be cursing him out for being a "pussy" instead in any way at all. And I don't mean like minor little kid slams, i mean like full body slams on the ground after hucking yourself down something and eating complete shit. Just seeing this kids face when his dad treats him that way is heartbreaking to see in person. Parent is a monster confirmed

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288

What the fuck, the dad skates, shit LPQ just pulled an M night shamalamadingdong plot twist.
It’s M. Night Shalom

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
If I ever spawn a kid into this world guy or girl and feel the need to force an sport/activity on them it would definitely be golf. Loads of money, and the injuries are nothing like the beating trae is taking.