Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 109190 times)

JeremyScottofChapman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -21

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He played professional baseball for ten years and has not enough money to let his kid enjoy life?pretty sad!!!
He think it’s easy to get rich in skateboarding ;D
[close]

This smells of ten years in single A. He never made it so he’s going to force his kid to be the best. His dad probably did the same thing with baseball and he failed and let him down so he won’t let trae “fail”.
[close]

https://www.tradingcarddb.com/GalleryP.cfm/pid/72591/Matt-Montgomery

https://www.mlb.com/player/matt-montgomery-408041

[close]
so for people that don’t understand minor league baseball, to put it simply, this dude played at a level just above college. AA is the second lowest level, and for pitchers it’s make or break time. if you can pitch well in AA, you’ll get bumped to the majors at some point. if you’re pitching in AA for years, your shot at the majors was gone in the first year, and you’re just too stubborn or stupid to see the writing on the wall. also, AA players make like 15,000 a year in 2020, can’t imagine how little this moron made throughout his “career”
[close]

spot on, his numbers were painfully mediocre too. Odds are the last team he was on let him go for a new vending machine.

lol

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
He played professional baseball for ten years and has not enough money to let his kid enjoy life?pretty sad!!!
He think it’s easy to get rich in skateboarding ;D
[close]

This smells of ten years in single A. He never made it so he’s going to force his kid to be the best. His dad probably did the same thing with baseball and he failed and let him down so he won’t let trae “fail”.
[close]

https://www.tradingcarddb.com/GalleryP.cfm/pid/72591/Matt-Montgomery

https://www.mlb.com/player/matt-montgomery-408041

[close]
so for people that don’t understand minor league baseball, to put it simply, this dude played at a level just above college. AA is the second lowest level, and for pitchers it’s make or break time. if you can pitch well in AA, you’ll get bumped to the majors at some point. if you’re pitching in AA for years, your shot at the majors was gone in the first year, and you’re just too stubborn or stupid to see the writing on the wall. also, AA players make like 15,000 a year in 2020, can’t imagine how little this moron made throughout his “career”
[close]

spot on, his numbers were painfully mediocre too. Odds are the last team he was on let him go for a new vending machine.
[close]

lol

Oh God, this dirtbag is a Dirtbag (LB State Mascot).

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2240
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
this is now a Korn/ Geocities thread. fuck this stupid kid and his dumbass dad.

This girl in my city used to have this crazy Geocities page that we found because she linked to our local shop with a picture of a collection of her shop stickers. She also had a picture of some D3s with the caption: " ~o0O tHeSe R mAh sHooS, tHeY kIcK sO pEaCe!!! O0o~ ". She was then nicknamed "TAMS" (These Are My Shoes), and that phrase can still be heard to this day when trying to show off some fresh new kicks.

Tams became quite the legend, she was really weird and tried to fuck everybody.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
https://www.facebook.com/MadDawg66

unsurprisingly, dad is a Trump fan and despite never playing a single game in the major league, has this as his work history:

Dad of reality.

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
Expand Quote

unsurprisingly, dad is a Trump fan and despite never playing a single game in the major league, has this as his work history:

[close]
Dad of reality.

When you exaggerate what your job entailed on your resume.

one-off

• Rep: 107
It’s weird when this thread swerves into discussion about how to raise up a John Stuart Mill of skateboarding
Prefer Korn

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Expand Quote
lemme see that korn geocities page fuckin please
[close]

Seconded.  I know I definitely had a webpage like that
at one point in my life.  A couple dragon ball z pictures, some dancing hamsters, tiled tiny moving gifs for wallpaper.  Had a whole section devoted to Limp Bizkit.

But that was almost 2 years ago.

Some flying  toasters maybe?

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1192
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
Not KoRn, but another top shelf power song to run out into the ball field to.

drunkenshredder

• Rep: -135
Slap is a pretty insane place...really digging up shit on the kids dad. Please go outside and ride your skateboard!!! The amount of hours digging and writing articles likes it's your jobs to make sure we know everything about everyone posted on here is getting ridiculous.

brwrxstl

• Rep: -71
    • Tumblr avatar image
Tough to find quality Korn and Limp Bizkit fan sites these days.

http://durst.faithweb.com/bottom.html

http://www.geocities.ws/kbmwhite/

http://www.angelfire.com/on2/limp411/index2.html

http://www.angelfire.com/yt/limpbizkit/index.html

NOW FIND A SOULFLY PAGE

But no really seeing those archives makes me miss that era of the internet. Facebook sterilizing social media is really depressing when you look back on how expressive shit was then compared to now. 

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
lemme see that korn geocities page fuckin please
[close]

Seconded.  I know I definitely had a webpage like that
at one point in my life.  A couple dragon ball z pictures, some dancing hamsters, tiled tiny moving gifs for wallpaper.  Had a whole section devoted to Limp Bizkit.

But that was almost 2 years ago.
[close]

PFFFFF - THAT SHIT HAD ME DYING BRUH   ;D
[close]

free max  b
My white trash friend in elementary school had this hanging in his families living room, along with some other dumb ones.

I had the same poster and when I did the same my mom was like "What the fuck?? Take that shit down and put back in your room." LOL

I always think of that when Korn comes up.

vape culture

• Rep: 2
this kid is just gonna be that one friend who will Ollie everything but honestly suck at everything else.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Dad of reality.
[close]

When you exaggerate what your job entailed on your resume.
He probably played for their minor league teams, but yeah, talk about exaggerating.

Samson Simpson

• Rep: -8

NOW FIND A SOULFLY PAGE

But no really seeing those archives makes me miss that era of the internet. Facebook sterilizing social media is really depressing when you look back on how expressive shit was then compared to now.

I had a phone interview to play bass for some shows with Soulfly years ago. Talked to Max’s wife. Worst job interview ever. Asked for way too much Soulfly money. Sure they would’ve made me wear some sick JNCO’s and a beaded necklace
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 01:20:11 PM by Samson Simpson »

_operator

• Rep: -12
I love slap. The internet detectives are the best, thank you for your dedication.

This poor kid. No doubt the dad is a piece of shit. Most guys that I have met that are or were in the minors or farm league for a long time are super shitty dads if they even stick around. But damn this guy really sucks.

It would not surprise me if this kid is not allowed to think for himself or have friends.

Hopefully on the slim chance he does have real a friend, I hope they read this thread and show it to him like "see its not just me that thinks your dad sucks." Then maybe this kid will open his eyes and become a real person.

SLAP is so rad!! Shame this man from the spot/parks!

Stephens Lawyer

• Rep: 139
i was once on a flight with korn and they had all their gear carry on

not literally carried into the passenger compartment but like a whole fuck load of amps and shit gate checked

i honestly thought it was a juggalo convention at first

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Slap is a pretty insane place...really digging up shit on the kids dad. Please go outside and ride your skateboard!!! The amount of hours digging and writing articles likes it's your jobs to make sure we know everything about everyone posted on here is getting ridiculous.

dude, it's a forum on the internet... is this your first taste of what people do on the internet? heard of 4chan?

this shit is childs play
:) I must have been tripping last night

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
Expand Quote
[close]

dude, it's a forum on the internet... is this your first taste of what people do on the internet? heard of 4chan?

this shit is childs play

For real it's super simple to look up baseball stats if they played professionally (even if it's only the minor leagues and/ or independent leagues.) LPQ has come up with much deeper things than he has with this topic.

Internet detectives are wild. I watched this documentary on Netflix and they tracked dude down with way less evidence than was given by Trae's dad.

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
Turn an aids thread into gigaaids by making it about korn

Impressive
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
I love slap. The internet detectives are the best, thank you for your dedication.

This poor kid. No doubt the dad is a piece of shit. Most guys that I have met that are or were in the minors or farm league for a long time are super shitty dads if they even stick around. But damn this guy really sucks.

It would not surprise me if this kid is not allowed to think for himself or have friends.

Hopefully on the slim chance he does have real a friend, I hope they read this thread and show it to him like "see its not just me that thinks your dad sucks." Then maybe this kid will open his eyes and become a real person.

When the fuck did slap get overrun by SJWs like you and LPQ? Shit is fucking weird, the 2020s are sure to be a strange time for slap as a whole.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Betaphenylethylalamine

• Trade Count: (-2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
Expand Quote

[close]

When the fuck did slap get overrun by SJWs like you and LPQ? Shit is fucking weird, the 2020s are sure to be a strange time for slap as a whole.

Smooth leap by the big cat
Gentleman ninja warlock

conqueso

shoutout to captains

Agnarnomous

Expand Quote
[close]

This girl in my city used to have this crazy Geocities page that we found because she linked to our local shop with a picture of a collection of her shop stickers. She also had a picture of some D3s with the caption: " ~o0O tHeSe R mAh sHooS, tHeY kIcK sO pEaCe!!! O0o~ ". She was then nicknamed "TAMS" (These Are My Shoes), and that phrase can still be heard to this day when trying to show off some fresh new kicks.

Fuck this is gold.

RCB3

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Fuck this is gold.

Can't wait for the next time someone makes fun of something I'm wearing to say, "they kick, so peace!" What a great line. The alternating capitalization reminds me of people's AIM profiles back in junior high. Usually it would be some death cab for cutie lyrics talking about freckles aligning when we kiss.

Irvine-Sucks.com

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
Expand Quote

[close]

Then go into your hole of a thread and generate some content that isn't bullshit, comparing you to LPQ would be an insult to him.

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2240
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
One time I was at the skatepark and over my left shoulder I heard two annoying girls talking and one asked the other what they were doing this weekend, and the other said "Well I can't really go anywhere. My parents took my car away." I looked over my shoulder to discover it was TAMS speaking and then in a playful sitcom "Who me?!" type of voice she mimed holding a steering wheel and driving, then threw her hands up like this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and said "Drinking and driiiiiiving again!"

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
All my dad ever did was leave me at the skatepark so he could go meet up with his hoes while my moms thought he was watching me. If this guy had been my dad I'd be pro at ollieing sets by now. What a lucky little kid.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you