Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 109181 times)

GAY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
shout out korns

pizza bitch

• Rep: 129
  • mhmmmmmmmm
When I was a kid James Shaffer used to be my grandparents landlord. They told him that I liked his band, and every month after that he would drop off bags of Korn merch and Phat Pharm shoes that were 5 times the size too big for me. Korn is for the children. Respect.

maxi-pad

• Rep: 23
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Hahaha duddeeee just saw this lil homie testing the waters at the civic center bank in Encinitas with his dad watching over him from the top. Dude didn’t seem exactly stoked to be trying something on it haha

Lord Viper Scorpion

Hahaha duddeeee just saw this lil homie testing the waters at the civic center bank in Encinitas with his dad watching over him from the top. Dude didn’t seem exactly stoked to be trying something on it haha

you had a chance to accidentally run that dude over and you failed. you are the biggest loser. goodbye.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
Should've asked him about the thread.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
When I was a kid James Shaffer used to be my grandparents landlord. They told him that I liked his band, and every month after that he would drop off bags of Korn merch and Phat Pharm shoes that were 5 times the size too big for me. Korn is for the children. Respect.

This is why slap is awesome^^^

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -331
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
I skate with my kids and if my son said he was gonna try to ollie 17 I'd say nope, be smart dont be person
Dueces Bitch's

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -331
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Expand Quote
this is now a Korn/ Geocities thread. fuck this stupid kid and his dumbass dad.
[close]

This girl in my city used to have this crazy Geocities page that we found because she linked to our local shop with a picture of a collection of her shop stickers. She also had a picture of some D3s with the caption: " ~o0O tHeSe R mAh sHooS, tHeY kIcK sO pEaCe!!! O0o~ ". She was then nicknamed "TAMS" (These Are My Shoes), and that phrase can still be heard to this day when trying to show off some fresh new kicks.

Tams became quite the legend, she was really weird and tried to fuck everybody.
Don’t lie you or someone you know slept with her......
Dueces Bitch's

links, pics, and quotes

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
Expand Quote
[close]

Someone please warn him he doesn’t want to do anything that BAM has done. One drop in could lead to a lifetime of causing mud.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
Expand Quote
I love slap. The internet detectives are the best, thank you for your dedication.

This poor kid. No doubt the dad is a piece of shit. Most guys that I have met that are or were in the minors or farm league for a long time are super shitty dads if they even stick around. But damn this guy really sucks.

It would not surprise me if this kid is not allowed to think for himself or have friends.

Hopefully on the slim chance he does have real a friend, I hope they read this thread and show it to him like "see its not just me that thinks your dad sucks." Then maybe this kid will open his eyes and become a real person.

SLAP is so rad!! Shame this man from the spot/parks!
[close]

When the fuck did slap get overrun by SJWs like you and LPQ? Shit is fucking weird, the 2020s are sure to be a strange time for slap as a whole.

SJws? Well at least you’ve confirmed you’re an actual fuckin idiot. Thanks for that.

maxi-pad

• Rep: 23
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
[close]

you had a chance to accidentally run that dude over and you failed. you are the biggest loser. goodbye.

My G I’m on the clock but if he’s there an hour from now best believe I’m comin back for revenge

Rick_Kane

Nobody here would say shit to this kid's dad's face.

TheDingus

Imagine if anyone in here would say anything to anyone they try and ruin on slap? That would be amazing.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 519

Telling a parent how to parent is a good way to get a slap in the face. Currently biting my tongue about whether I should tell my sister how to parent. The fact that I'm not a parent probably wouldn;t help my case though.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

no name cargos plug

No shit, dude looks like a total psycho.

FS-OverKOOK

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
Expand Quote

[close]

Telling a parent how to parent is a good way to get a slap in the face. Currently biting my tongue about whether I should tell my sister how to parent. The fact that I'm not a parent probably wouldn;t help my case though.
that is a VERY hard fight to win.

TD

• Rep: -2
Expand Quote

[close]

Playing the devil's advocate here, but if a situation is becoming uncomfortable to watch as a family member there's no reason to keep quiet. I mean, sure, you're trying to judge the severity of the situation but at some point (sooner than later) it's worth speaking up to stop things from getting completely out of hand if you can.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Playing the devil's advocate here, but if a situation is becoming uncomfortable to watch as a family member there's no reason to keep quiet. I mean, sure, you're trying to judge the severity of the situation but at some point (sooner than later) it's worth speaking up to stop things from getting completely out of hand if you can.

I agree. It's not like she's an asshole, but it's a sensitive topic.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Yeah, not everyone is a total psycho about a family member speaking up. My two sisters stopped talking to each other over the dumbest shit. One was being a little shit and cut the older one off, they are both adults at that time. I just happened to talk to my mom about and was like wow, she's totally fucked up. After all the times we get her back for her dumb shit she never does the same. How lame. I guess my mom told her what I said and she felt like a shithead and they made peace right away. I think just being the only guy in the family, and being very level headed helped. When my mom told me they made up she might as well have told me I had the juice now.

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
Dad didn’t even make him do it from the top

Kylo Send

Some of you are gonna freak out at this can of worms and I'm sorry to reveal this to you. But Trae the Tank and company are nothing compared to what happened YEARS AGO. Look up Jett and Jagger Eaton, Tom Scharr, Minna Stess, Brighton Zeuner, and the list goes on. FUCK. Possible child abuse, WineCoolersinthePriusGate, from Bob Burnquist 🤯 , the X Games, the Berrics, Woodward and many more industry heads are all involved. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. The only way to stop this is put a LEGAL AGE RESTRICTION on skateboards in 2020, in the United States of America, create serious legal fines and LAWS for underage skating, and skate parks must be closely monitored by life gaurds and CERTIFIED parental supervisors. FUCK. SERIOUS BUSINESS. THERES TOO MANY GROMMETS GETTING GNARLY. FUUUUUUUUUU WE NEED A GROMMET VERSION OF ICE IN SKATEBOARDING ASAP. LOCK THEM UP. NO GNAR GNAR FOR YOU. amen 🙈🤮

Rick_Kane

Some of you are gonna freak out at this can of worms and I'm sorry to reveal this to you. But Trae the Tank and company are nothing compared to what happened YEARS AGO. Look up Jett and Jagger Eaton, Tom Scharr, Minna Stess, Brighton Zeuner, and the list goes on. FUCK. Possible child abuse, WineCoolersinthePriusGate, from Bob Burnquist 🤯 , the X Games, the Berrics, Woodward and many more industry heads are all involved. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. The only way to stop this is put a LEGAL AGE RESTRICTION on skateboards in 2020, in the United States of America, create serious legal fines and LAWS for underage skating, and skate parks must be closely monitored by life gaurds and CERTIFIED parental supervisors. FUCK. SERIOUS BUSINESS. THERES TOO MANY GROMMETS GETTING GNARLY. FUUUUUUUUUU WE NEED A GROMMET VERSION OF ICE IN SKATEBOARDING ASAP. LOCK THEM UP. NO GNAR GNAR FOR YOU. amen 🙈🤮

Haha, that's pretty much what this thread has become. But seriously, why do so many of you give a fuck about this kid and his dad? If this kid Pete Rose'd down El Toro and died, I wouldn't be losing any more sleep at night, because I've got my own family, friends and problems to deal with.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 07:36:53 PM by Rick_Kane »

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
This still a korn thread?

Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Stephens Lawyer

• Rep: 139
fuck yea it is

dannyprovolone

sholom

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
fuck yea it is
Can we all talk about how good the drums to got the life are since this is a Korn thread now

imafugyashizup

• Rep: 12

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
In my town only rollerbladers listened to Korn. You guys are kooks and/or rollerbladers.

Skart

• Rep: -33
  • Ham control
In my town only rollerbladers listened to Korn. You guys are kooks and/or rollerbladers.

Along with the occasional cleft palate and outty belly buttons

Yikes
i need a break from this thread dawg. knowledge doesnt feel like power anymore