Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 109199 times)

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 966
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
Haha

I didn't see the wsn cum target on his back. Red black and white with an iron cross.

Hilarious
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

cricketclub

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
pretty sure we've all been clowning Korn in here but yeah sure go listen to some Korn and report back. I crack up every time I hear music like that
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 966
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
My friend Dave got a promo tape. He brought it to the spot.

We listened to like a ton of like The Descendants The exploited some pop stuff like the first tool release the first rage in down set San black church dys....

He put the tape in. There was like 20 kids all dead silent.

The song with all the crying was the choice for dave. Not the best idea.

Dave was my foster brother but he started hooking up with my aunt Sally lol. So we left him there when we moved out. So I could really base on him. Make him cry like my brother because he was my brother. Everyone looks at me knowing I'm about to smash ego as I cross the room.
I hit the stop button pop and focus the tape and i yelled 

mommy why and everyone in the house started crying mommy why and rolling on the floor.

Dave grabbed his stuff and ran home to aunty Sally the tattooed lady.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2020, 07:16:43 AM by Banned from the room »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
i pack a chainsaw

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
is this the dad that kicked his kid down that vert ramp a few years ago?

probably not, but i'm going with it

morningcommute

this might also go into the real confessions htread. i have never listened to Korn
not even one song and not even back when they were like huge also in my area.
all this Korn talk and those dope geocities-pages finally got me thinking: should i
start listening to them now in 2020 some twenty years after their heydey or nah?

Jump in with both feet. Start listening to it when your jerking off and really immerse yourself in the experience. When you’re ready, play RATM battle of low angeles to your old lady during the witching hour.

lady fanny

• Rep: -52
Expand Quote
this might also go into the real confessions htread. i have never listened to Korn
all this Korn talk and those dope geocities-pages finally got me thinking: should i
start listening to them now in 2020 some twenty years after their heydey or nah?
[close]

Jump in with both feet. Start listening to it when your jerking off and really immerse yourself in the experience. When you’re ready, play RATM battle of low angeles to your old lady during the witching hour.
AAARRRREE YYYOOOUUU RRRREEEEAAADDDDYYYYYY?
Lady Fanny from Omaha

exlurker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 554
When you’re ready, play RATM battle of low angeles to your old lady during the witching hour.

You joke, but if it weren't for RATM, i'd not have learned at age 11 who Fred Hampton was, or what the EZLN was all about.

morningcommute

Expand Quote
When you’re ready, play RATM battle of low angeles to your old lady during the witching hour.
[close]

You joke, but if it weren't for RATM, i'd not have learned at age 11 who Fred Hampton was, or what the EZLN was all about.

I  still have respect for rage. Have some lovely memories of listening to rage and playing starfox 64

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -331
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
I admit that during my time of 95’ to 96’ I was a fan and still listened to a few albums when I got a chance. Yeah they had some terrible songs and kooky numetal clones. They have made their mark and still hold it down to this day.
Dueces Bitch's

Hefe43

• Rep: 176

Nü Metal? Nah. Unless mad gay iron cross tramp stamps are something you’re considering as well
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

hip bruise

• Rep: 11
Pretty sure first time I heard Korn was from a promo tape they packaged with Warp magazine.

Original Napster was tearing those plastic bags open to rack tapes/cds

super-basic

Pretty sure first time I heard Korn was from a promo tape they packaged with Warp magazine.

Original Napster was tearing those plastic bags open to rack tapes/cds

Yeah I heard "blind" on a promo CD that came with the PS1.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
Nice. They made him look like Trent from Daria.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511

Nice dip on this one!
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

conqueso

would have been way sicker if a Korn track was playing in the background

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don

Nice dip on this one!

Should've done the 16. Poosey.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
he dad is fedding him monster 2nite :(

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
Why doesn't Adidas' skate program start mining some of that vast untapped vein of Korn flavor, it's right there for the taking

I know right??  :'(

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Looks like the kid takes a lot of those big landings awkwardly wrong on the knees.  Hope he doesn’t get injured before he even gets started.

Windsor Knot

• Rep: -114
So many comments on here about how you should land when skating 12s/20s! Like we've all stepped to stairs that big! Haha.

sketchyrider

So many comments on here about how you should land when skating 12s/20s! Like we've all stepped to stairs that big! Haha.

i don't think they're clowning the kid's style, i think they are questioning whether his body is really built for that kind of abuse yet.

Esmith5488

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
This is all pretty fucked up that this is ok. Basically this kid is jumping off of what is as high as a two story window to concrete so his dad can have bragging rights. Fuck traes dad for trying to force his kid to be successful because he wasn’t.

authentic_creed_bratton

• Rep: 36
If dad is gonna force boy to do meatheat bro shit then dad should be forced to go back to elementary school like billy madison
🤙

pamier

• Rep: 15
do you by chance remember that interview?

links, pics, and quotes

https://twitter.com/shilobeouf/status/1231611582502842369

do you by chance remember that interview?

[5:43]

Nigel: So Trae - what was the scariest thing about trying to ollie Rincon?

Trae: Me clipping.

Nigel: You clipping?

Trae: Yeah. And that actually did happen.

Nigel: Yeah. That was pretty crazy dude.

[6:56]

Nigel: Alright Trae - so when you tried Rincon - that was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. But I did see in the comments that a lot of people think that your dad forces you to do it. And I was there. I know your dad doesn't force you to do anything...But we were all about to leave, and me and my filmer actually got outside the gate, and then they didn't come. And I was like, "Wait, where are they?" So I called, and Trae's dad was like, "Hey - he's trying it again! He's trying it again! He just already tried it once." So we rush back in, and Trae decided to want to try it again after we started to leave. He's like - what'd you say?

Trae: I said, "I'm just gonna get this. I don't care if I fall or hurt myself." I just wanted to get it.

Nigel: And then after that first slam too, like, you weren't even, like, hurt. So - it looks gnarly. It does. I'm gonna admit that.

Trae: It did hurt, but not enough for me to stop trying it.

Nigel: 'Cus you just wanted to get it that bad, right?

Trae: Mmhmm.

Nigel: So these haters - they just don't understand how tough this guy really is. He's a freaking tank. Trae "The Tank." Handlin' biz bro. And if a kid is really hurt - we know when they're hurt, and we're gonna have them stop. Any skater. Period. I don't like seeing anyone skate hurt or get hurt. So - but if a skater wants to try something and we have faith in their abilities, we're gonna let 'em try. Got that Trae?

Trae: Yeah.