Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 109161 times)

SHARPSHOOTER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -277
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
I’m just so confused by all this. People freaking about him clipping on Rincon. Do you guys not have young kids that skate in your area? I’ve watched kids with zero ability huck themselves down the biggest shit at the skatepark with no parental supervision. It’s clear that this kid is REALLY FUCKING GOOD, he front smithed the new Santa Monica rail, you do know to front smith a down rail you need some sort of skills and a huge set of a balls right?

Then you got people getting upset he’s filming his kid. I’d be so proud of my son for skating like this, of course I’m going to show off. What I wouldn’t do is make an Instagram for 9 year old, or a cat/dog, newborn baby that does fucking nothing, like so many people do.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
Expand Quote
I honestly feel so bad for this kid. He can’t even kick it on the couch without his dad putting a god damn camera in his face.
[close]

Have you tried writing a letter?

I'm waiting for the change.org petition
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

satan

• Rep: 38
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Andrew Cannon must've looked into it like he said he would. Or did Mad Dawg demand more money and Olympic access and get denied? 

Seriously though, buying a stolen bike of of a homeless man and trying to pass it off as helping both you son and the homeless man is a bad look. Be honest with yourself and your kid.
[close]

I wish I knew someone who said "I bought a bike off a homeless person to help them out" just so I could tell them how fucking stupid they are.
Ditto.
Socal translation..
"I bought a stolen bike off some tweaker"
Really helping out the community there, buddy!

Squidbeeksmuth

• Rep: -297
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
I honestly feel so bad for this kid. He can’t even kick it on the couch without his dad putting a god damn camera in his face.

I have a feeling The Tank is loving it, always asking daddy how much his followers are going up. Then once he's old enough to have full control over his IG it's all a success, smiling while looking down at his empire.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 05:00:13 PM by Squidbeeksmuth »
"get fucked, racist red pill incel scum" - Nice lil outrage bro, 4 more years

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Andrew Cannon must've looked into it like he said he would. Or did Mad Dawg demand more money and Olympic access and get denied? 

Seriously though, buying a stolen bike of of a homeless man and trying to pass it off as helping both you son and the homeless man is a bad look. Be honest with yourself and your kid.
[close]

I wish I knew someone who said "I bought a bike off a homeless person to help them out" just so I could tell them how fucking stupid they are.
[close]
Ditto.
Socal translation..
"I bought a stolen bike off some tweaker"
Really helping out the community there, buddy!

Fucking hilarious. I bet said person would be like I’m promoting capitalism and showing my kid what being a proud capitalist is like, just fucking bet.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

fongool

• Rep: 94
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
gonna be funny when he's riding that bike around the neighborhood and some other kid recognizes it as his bike that just got stolen and then the parents accuse the dad of being the thief  ;D

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
gonna be funny when he's riding that bike around the neighborhood and some other kid recognizes it as his bike that just got stolen and then the parents accuse the dad of being the thief  ;D
"Trae "The Tank" Montgomerys father is staying the night in the drunk tank after recent accusations of robbery of a neighbor's bicycle."

Chumbo

A HOMOSEXUAL PERSON

• Rep: -24
 :(looks painful

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
Kid rips. Has better style and more skill than Zachary Allen. Could see him on Baker.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 11:22:15 AM by Roast beef »
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Tell Niggas Suck A Frank

#keephating

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • Free Max B
this thread sucks but RIP LPQ.

and Rick.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Jacob Gary

Nyjah feebled that 16 rail when he was 8.

Trae - 0
Nyjah - 1

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100

Trae - 0
Nyjah - 1

Not that it even remotely matters, but I'm pretty sure dreads Jah feebled it at 9. I got my old Thrashers upstairs somewhere maybe I can get to the bottom of this

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
is that recent? he's gonna be bummed when he breaks his hip and can't be seen for 6 months because of the pandemic
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
The #stylematters really got me.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
i hope this kid decides to get into tech skating so we can see how much this rube dad likes skating after he has to film 700 tries of some manual trick

Pegasus

• Rep: 4
  • release the lobster
Baseball is a hell of a drug

Jacob Gary

Expand Quote

Trae - 0
Nyjah - 1
[close]

Not that it even remotely matters, but I'm pretty sure dreads Jah feebled it at 9. I got my old Thrashers upstairs somewhere maybe I can get to the bottom of this

It was in skateboarder magazine and you could be right about him being 9.

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -196
Its weird but its going to become more common with Olympics, etc. and its easier for us to see with everything being filmed.

Definitely weird

Chumbo

Wow - pretty interesting thoughts coming from a nine year old.

ArtVandelay

Damn 9 year old Trae is already a right wing conspiracy theorist

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
What does he think about abortion tho

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
Can't wait for his dad to find Slap and respond to every comment.

That'll be fun.

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -277
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
It’s a legitimate question to ask. My city is FULL of homeless people. I figured it would be a wasteland of dead bodies but no they’re still picking up butts off the ground and licking poles.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 10:12:02 AM by SHARPSHOOTER »

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
It’s a legitimate question to ask. My city is FULL of homeless people. I figured it would be a wasteland of dead bodies but no they’re still picking up butts off the ground and locking poles.
Man, I work a block off Skid Row. I'm waiting to see if that time bomb goes off...

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
It’s a legitimate question to ask. My city is FULL of homeless people. I figured it would be a wasteland of dead bodies but no they’re still picking up butts off the ground and licking poles.

It’s actually not legit, shows his immaturity for sure...I lived close to SF my whole life and in 92 was introduced to the problem by my middle school teacher (very cool dude who also lived in his car). 

But yes homeless people are always sick and hungry and not clean and aren’t doing well mentally either...so to assume because they are out on the streets that you should too, to skate, is completely fucked up way to see this pandemic

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
"Taxation is theft!" Trae "The Tank" Montgomery, age 9.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

CRAILFISH TO REVERT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 506
Homeless people have insane immune systems.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Homeless people have insane immune systems.

Someone please write an article for Goop "Boost your immune system and save money with this lifestyle choice".