Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 109193 times)

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2208
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Expand Quote
Homeless people have insane immune systems.
[close]

Someone please write an article for Goop "Boost your immune system and save money with this lifestyle choice".
!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Alois Hitler Jr.

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -389
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
  • User is banned from postingMuted
Trae "das panzer" Montgomery

9/11 was a national tragedy

Reed Richards

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 106
Wow - pretty interesting thoughts coming from a nine year old.

Looks like his dumbass dad forgot to switch over to main to post this.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1057
Wow, Trae. Didn’t imagine you to be a flat-earther or rights activist. The more you know!

too fakie

• Rep: 63
Seems like some of the parents have a hard time giving up running their kid’s Instagram. I’ve met plenty of skate dads and the good ones know to stay out of the way and support from a distance. The bad ones try to live vicariously through their kids.

There’s one young kid that recently turned pro, and I’m convinced his dad still writes Father’s Day posts about himself.

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984
good thing they cut out the obviously impending post-make bro hugs given their inclusion of the #socialdistancing hashtag

SHARPSHOOTER

• Rep: -277
  • Bret Hart
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Nice to see my anecdote about how no homeless people in my city got sick, got deleted

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
change the title to include the fact this 9 year old is a flat earther. do something i really dont know what mods even do here.

free max b
FREE MAX B

ungzilla

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 984

Nice to see my anecdote about how no homeless people in my city got sick, got deleted

It’s a legitimate question to ask. My city is FULL of homeless people. I figured it would be a wasteland of dead bodies but no they’re still picking up butts off the ground and licking poles.

yea man the man is just trying to silence you

conqueso

trae on 5G confirmed

Tigersheets

• Rep: -23
Expand Quote

[close]

“I guarantee the homeless will pass the coronavirus along and be a problem for social distancing/transmission, has anyone thought of why Spain has been hit so bad? Don’t they have mad homeless.”
-King Lion aka the bigcat

Personally I think this dad is a kook.

Samson Simpson

• Rep: -8
Expand Quote

[close]

I hope at least one of those Insta stories are LEGO-related. Or something about eating Gogurt and watching Breadwinners

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1375
If I'm wrong please tell me, but I'd say that the reason it's not widely spread amongst homeless people is that A) homeless people don't travel to other countries and don't usually fraternize with people who do and B) they aren't usually frequenting enclosed public spaces. And that's assuming that homeless people aren't getting affected; maybe they are.

And the fact that a nine-year-old's Instagram is being used for this...I mean, come on.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
When I was 9 I told my teacher that I had my name legally changed to Wolverine over the summer

fang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 195
Can't wait for his dad to find Slap and respond to every comment.

That'll be fun.

"I'll kick your ass!" 436 times

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
i wonder if jamie thomas is gonna pass on this kid because he wears one elbow pad

shout out to chris coogan
:) I must have been tripping last night

too fakie

• Rep: 63
If I'm wrong please tell me, but I'd say that the reason it's not widely spread amongst homeless people is that A) homeless people don't travel to other countries and don't usually fraternize with people who do and B) they aren't usually frequenting enclosed public spaces. And that's assuming that homeless people aren't getting affected; maybe they are.

And the fact that a nine-year-old's Instagram is being used for this...I mean, come on.

Not a bad theory.

Trickflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
i wonder if jamie thomas is gonna pass on this kid because he wears one elbow pad

I've as well heard about that story.  Coogan is the man and has been better off sponsor-less and wearing an elbow pad, than if he were to ride for zero

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
Why is his dad training him to skate like its 2005? We already had a Trainwreck and a Ben Gilley. Learn some switch, Trea.

Edit: at least switch front board. But he needs to look more rugged to be a heshdawg.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2020, 08:23:03 PM by skatingisntspecialstupid »
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

goeatsomefriedbread

• Rep: 268
Trae "the socioeconomic think Tank" Montgomery (9 years)

waffle

• Rep: 125
Lmao this video is INSANE

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image

haha lucky he had a helmet on otherwise those stacks wouldn't of been so hilarious.

Why doesn't anyone ever hit the two sets in a row? Is the second set too big or not enough space on the flat?
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
Expand Quote

[close]

Not a bad theory.
also since when did homeless people go to doctors for flu symptoms? statistics are based on tests administered, that’s a population not being tested, obviously. it’s a 9 year old’s logic, but also very obviously the total lack of awareness of some roidhead nonce.

essal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
i don't know what i'm most skeptical about, the durability of traes knees when he hits puberty or his conspiracy theories.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Why is his dad training him to skate like its 2005? We already had a Trainwreck and a Ben Gilley. Learn some switch, Trea.

Edit: at least switch front board. But he needs to look more rugged to be a heshdawg.
  Sthu, Trainwreck was gifted! don't be puttin him over with Ben gilley thanks very much.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Ghost Lurker

• Rep: 17
Expand Quote

[close]
I've as well heard about that story.  Coogan is the man and has been better off sponsor-less and wearing an elbow pad, than if he were to ride for zero

If not mistaken, I do believe Coogan is Grimple for Grimple.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
Kid going to have no knees or ankles by 17

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
Expand Quote

[close]
  Sthu, Trainwreck was gifted! don't be puttin him over with Ben gilley thanks very much.
Traenwreck.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook

It may make me a bad person, but when he rode the rail using the front of his body, I laughed. A lot.

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
Traenwreck.

Beautiful
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.