Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 109184 times)

FLstrange

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 324
Expand Quote
Lmao this video is INSANE

[close]

It may make me a bad person, but when he rode the rail using the front of his body, I laughed. A lot.

i mean it was pretty comical. it looked like a cheesy practical effect from a B-movie, like he could had wires attached to him guiding him down the rail and the goofy yell made it even more funny.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
wait so thats a different 9 year old? kids face got fucked up

too many of em

free max b
FREE MAX B

Lord Viper Scorpion

that was pretty close to having a broken naeck

exotic joe

• Rep: -46
Expand Quote
gonna be funny when he's riding that bike around the neighborhood and some other kid recognizes it as his bike that just got stolen and then the parents accuse the dad of being the thief  ;D
[close]
"Trae "The Tank" Montgomerys father is staying the night in the drunk tank after recent accusations of robbery of a neighbor's bicycle."
they don’t call his dad “mad dog” Montgomery for nothing. And damn right that’s how it’s done when you get accused of stealing a kids bike get all fucking mad and yell at the kid for messing with your child”(real shit I live a town over from the tank and that shit happened to me in elementary school)
“ And then-I send it” ninjah huston

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2207
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Why is his dad training him to skate like its 2005? We already had a Trainwreck and a Ben Gilley. Learn some switch, Trea.

Edit: at least switch front board. But he needs to look more rugged to be a heshdawg.
[close]
  Sthu, Trainwreck was gifted! don't be puttin him over with Ben gilley thanks very much.
[close]
Traenwreck.
[close]

Beautiful
Right?!? Somebody gnar that dude for me already.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Chumbo

Traenwreck’s on some Jeremy Wray shit with this one.

KoRnholio8

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1488
  • SkateMagArchive
    • SkateMagArchive avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
ah yes, this is how skateboarding will change - skatepark groms with coaches and an insta clip per day mentality that will only film a part when they are required to by a contract

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
Waiting for that green to unleash "The Tank" clips!

#skatedad #9yearold #brokenanklessoon #nokneesby18 #donthitmedad #illsmithgrind4u2c

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2207
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
am i the only one that thinks it's odd that the interview was with his dad and not with the kid himself?

I feel like this is just encouraging towards all of the rad dads which is a bummer. They could have at least interviewed the kid and his dad or have the dad interview the kid, idk but this seems whack as fuck imo

Also kinda odd that the dad mentions that his parents kept him from doing what he wanted as a kid by forcing him into sports, but this seems to be the same behavior he pushes on his kid with skateboarding from what i've seen of them in person

dogstownthunder

am i the only one that thinks it's odd that the interview was with his dad and not with the kid himself?

I feel like this is just encouraging towards all of the rad dads which is a bummer. They could have at least interviewed the kid and his dad or have the dad interview the kid, idk but this seems whack as fuck imo

Also kinda odd that the dad mentions that his parents kept him from doing what he wanted as a kid by forcing him into sports, but this seems to be the same behavior he pushes on his kid with skateboarding from what i've seen of them in person

agreed and wtf? that interview never even should have happened. let alone have it run in "the mag"

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
hes obviously in the fuckin mag and has a part because you retards had a million page thread about him and now you actually watch his part asking how like a fuckin goof

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
There is a reason these stories end the same.
Best case scenario for this kid, at the moment, is divine intervention.  If myjah is  insufferable, this kid will be a full blown sociopath by the time his pubes come in.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
hes obviously in the fuckin mag and has a part because you retards had a million page thread about him and now you actually watch his part asking how like a fuckin goof

We could compile a good number of pages of people calling you a dumbass the last few months, but there's no Thrasher article about that, so I don't know about your theory.

KINGTONY

im right tho and bitch you still rubbin on my leg huh scust

fulfillthedream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316

haha blame SLAP!
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

KINGTONY

thrasher has always tried to shit back on slap 4000 posts and you still new to this i guess

dogstownthunder

thrasher has always tried to shit back on slap 4000 posts and you still new to this i guess

when you try to talk shit, please do it in a coherent manner so that your message comes out clear, ok? i have no idea what in the hell you're saying. what does "scust" mean btw?

companguero

• Rep: 248
  • sesquipedalian

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

Sizzla

• Rep: 223
  • I luv I jah
Why dese pickneys alway haffi skate lek dey ah winjy reynolds or dem dat bumboclaat imposter nyjah? Zimmi, Sizzla wan see pickney fi skat lek Puleo or Oyola. Where da east coast wash bellies?
I an I haff nah white god

KINGTONY

Expand Quote
[close]

when you try to talk shit, please do it in a coherent manner so that your message comes out clear, ok? i have no idea what in the hell you're saying. what does "scust" mean btw?
stupid motherfucker

Zephyr-Cum

• Rep: -103
  • DIE

Also kinda odd that the dad mentions that his parents kept him from doing what he wanted as a kid by forcing him into sports...
Abused children tend to grow up to be abusive parents.

As for the father's Thrasher interview. It seems like most of these responses on IG are coming from him. Maybe that is obvious to everyone else and I'm more of an idiot than I care to admit. Draw your own conclusions.

Either way, I try to check in with youtube's trending videos tabs every few days. There are at least 4 "Youtube Families" posting "We're pregnant/having a kid" videos. Again, it should be obvious, but these sociopathic parents are going to raise children with a camera in their face from the moment they're born. It could be argued that (considering the fact all these "Families" are having kids at the same time) they are breeding for the sole purpose of building their "brand".

An aside, MTV wanted Bam to have a kid for Unholy Union and he was so disgusted by this idea suggested by the producers he quit. Or, gave up. The idea his moral code is stronger than these ultra-conservative, religious, youtubers is saying something. 
I AM A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.

"Shalom".

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
He used to come to my local in Santa Ana back when he was 5/6. And Trae would legit be crying from the pain of trying to pop shuvit a 2 block that was taller than him. But his dad would make him keep trying

sus

• SLAP Pal
He used to come to my local in Santa Ana back when he was 5/6. And Trae would legit be crying from the pain of trying to pop shuvit a 2 block that was taller than him. But his dad would make him keep trying

^pretty much anybody that lives in OC or North San Diego and has run into this kid has seen this same exact thing first hand, which is fucked

seen the same thing at my local but with Trae eating shit on an 11 stair rail. You know it's bad when kids at the park of the same age group are questioning the parent's actions

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1324
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
When can we talk about how many ABDs were in that recent video part?  Does that hall pass get revoked when the helmet comes of or is Trae just that kind of skater?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

sus

• SLAP Pal
When can we talk about how many ABDs were in that recent video part?  Does that hall pass get revoked when the helmet comes of or is Trae just that kind of skater?

That's what happens when you take someone to only famous spots and they have a limited bag of tricks like every other grom. Not talking shit on the kid's ability, that's just to be expected with most little kids and their bag of tricks.

Dad probably has no clue what an ABD even is

Lets see if Trae does Bachinsky's ABD at El Toro when the day comes that his dad makes him jump down that monstrous set of stairs

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • Free Max B
We need lpq back this thread was a good one. Now it’s just “who’s your favorite skater with IBS” threads or whatever the fuck y’all be talking about.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Expand Quote
[close]

The thing is no one stands up to his dad in person except for me. That puss was too scared to fight me. I banned him from my park. Trae is still chill to come by and skate but not his dad

^pretty much anybody that lives in OC or North San Diego and has run into this kid has seen this same exact thing first hand, which is fucked

seen the same thing at my local but with Trae eating shit on an 11 stair rail. You know it's bad when kids at the park of the same age group are questioning the parent's actions

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i wonder if jamie thomas is gonna pass on this kid because he wears one elbow pad

shout out to chris coogan
[close]
I've as well heard about that story.  Coogan is the man and has been better off sponsor-less and wearing an elbow pad, than if he were to ride for zero
[close]

If not mistaken, I do believe Coogan is Grimple for Grimple.
Shout out to Coogans.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
Either way, I try to check in with youtube's trending videos tabs every few days. There are at least 4 "Youtube Families" posting "We're pregnant/having a kid" videos. Again, it should be obvious, but these sociopathic parents are going to raise children with a camera in their face from the moment they're born. It could be argued that (considering the fact all these "Families" are having kids at the same time) they are breeding for the sole purpose of building their "brand".

An aside, MTV wanted Bam to have a kid for Unholy Union and he was so disgusted by this idea suggested by the producers he quit. Or, gave up. The idea his moral code is stronger than these ultra-conservative, religious, youtubers is saying something. 

When the law finally catches up with online privacy there'll be strict laws about this sort of thing I'd imagine. Kinda fucked up that young kids have no choice over what content of them appears on the internet as their parents document them growing up. Also so weird how now the first thing parents do when they have a kid is post a picture of them online
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.