Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 108621 times)

Hefe43

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 176
When I procreate, I want my my child to be the Manchurian candidate of skateboarding. I will have secret words to guide them to the truth of their accomplishments. I’m not sure if I should use Elvish or Orcish to communicate their secret directive.

Laskian Stromboli fool!
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

doyle

• Rep: 210
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
I thought the bump would be about this clip of him breaking his wrist.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMfEY6mpiLI/

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 660
I think it's been established earlier in this thread that this kind of skating at a young age can do ABSOLUTELY NO LONG TERM HARM to your body so he's gonna be fine

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
How many well-adjusted 10-year-olds would land an ollie like this and quietly hop off their board and walk away? Everyone is cheering but him. I feel bad for the kid. Obviously he loves skating but too often it looks like he's skating for someone else and not for himself.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CM-FbA4petW/?igshid=9zhfwec29347
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

boi-cuzudo

#Free Trae

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 141
I dunno, kinda reminds me of those gymnast girls thinking they'll be olympians and waste their childhood years learning how to be like "adults"

someone said something interesting that a lot of those mickey mouse club kids fronted as if they were wholesome, when in reality they were doing crazy drugs and lived and most never became role models for future kids.

ProfessionalWheat

• Rep: 1
https://youtu.be/Bv8Q6HLldBs

This video is quite good

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2155
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Is it too much to hope that Chadd might point his muckraking engine towards Trae & his dad?
Seems as though our red headed stoner friend from Surry may have run out of steam on the Petty Fondler creep-o train; maybe he should switch to another track for a minute or two & put this dude’s “rad dad” on notice.
What do ya’ say, @Punished Skateboards? Justice will be pulling into the station on schedule if you’d only blow the whistle on an over zealous skate coach, and you may even save a child from a lifetime of physical suffering. Sounds like the sort of freight you were designed to haul, Choo-Choo Chadd.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
I dunno, kinda reminds me of those gymnast girls thinking they'll be olympians and waste their childhood years learning how to be like "adults"

someone said something interesting that a lot of those mickey mouse club kids fronted as if they were wholesome, when in reality they were doing crazy drugs and lived and most never became role models for future kids.

As a parent of a D1 gymnast I can tell you I hope skating never becomes anything like gymnastics. I too feel bad for this kid, cause like for my daughter, the fun looks to be stripped away and replaced with a feeling of obligation. It’s sad to me that when gymnastics is on TV my daughter rarely will sit down and watch it. It’s not that she doesn’t enjoy it, it just becomes overload at a certain point. Shame on the tanks Dad, who’s clearly a knob trying to live vicariously through his son.

Rejectnswerve

• Rep: 0
Someone DM him like a god damn man

I did. Got blocked on both of their accounts as a result. I think he might have told me that it’s his child and he can parent him how he wishes, can’t remember exactly this was a while ago

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 609

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Expand Quote
https://youtu.be/Bv8Q6HLldBs

This video is quite good
[close]

Yes by all means invite legal scrutiny on your situation. That will surely work out well for you.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

OldCandy

• Rep: 22
  • cant shuv
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Nah i skate big boards cause i got big ass feet and a big ass dick

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
He reminds me of tom scharr when he landed the 1080 and looked bummed as fuck
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
Check out a documentary called 'State Of Play-Trophy Kids'.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -197
Expand Quote

[close]

As a parent of a D1 gymnast I can tell you I hope skating never becomes anything like gymnastics. I too feel bad for this kid, cause like for my daughter, the fun looks to be stripped away and replaced with a feeling of obligation. It’s sad to me that when gymnastics is on TV my daughter rarely will sit down and watch it. It’s not that she doesn’t enjoy it, it just becomes overload at a certain point. Shame on the tanks Dad, who’s clearly a knob trying to live vicariously through his son.

I don't really know shit about gymnastics, but once you're at the D1 level it's pretty much guaranteed you'll never be on the olympic team, right? So what's the point of continuing to do gymnastics at the collegiate level?

Joe Davola

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 59
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I don't really know shit about gymnastics, but once you're at the D1 level it's pretty much guaranteed you'll never be on the olympic team, right? So what's the point of continuing to do gymnastics at the collegiate level?
geeze idk maybe some of them like doing it or have a scholarship or like doing it

sketchyrider

gymnastics is a trip cause you start to age out in your late teens

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
If you’re not sponsored by Santa Cruz by 18 it's pretty much guaranteed you'll never be pro for Hockey, right? So what's the point of continuing to skate?

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
9 year olds, dude.
ok thanks

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Haha fuck. That video ripping him his dad apart was fucking on point. I don’t know if that guy posts here but if so let us know. Very interested in hearing if his steroid baseball dad ever sends you some sort of fake email pretending to be a lawyer.

But yeah I have nothing to add that hasn’t been said. This kid does some crazy shit, I too have been skating longer than this little focker has been alive but I couldn’t skate those gaps or rails ever. He’s either gonna end up with a really fucked injury that stunts his growth and also leads him down the path of painkillers. Or he’ll make it to the point that he can legally ditch his dumbass dad like our boy Nigel.

Either way odds are by the time this kid has a rockstar energy sponsored SD mansion/ TF, Dinner will have overstayed his welcome in nyjahs basement. And ultimately become this kids hypeman. Sinners gonna be like 60 dropping 18 year olds off at all age parties behind Babylon LA and just driving around the corner sitting by himself waiting to pickup the faded homies. and then choosing to talk about doing that in an interview.

Fuck this kids dad fr tho.and for the record im rockin with sinners choice to be the creepy designated driver that lives in the basement. Honestly pretty funny

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal

My second job in high school was gymnastics coach and it was crazy how many 6-8yr old girls were pushed to do difficult routines...and the team girls were all 10-12yr olds ...none of them looked like they enjoyed it

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444

Either way odds are by the time this kid has a rockstar energy sponsored SD mansion/ TF, Dinner will have overstayed his welcome in nyjahs basement. And ultimately become this kids hypeman. Sinners gonna be like 60 dropping 18 year olds off at all age parties behind Babylon LA and just driving around the corner sitting by himself waiting to pickup the faded homies. and then choosing to talk about doing that in an interview.

Free max b

Is that why sinner looks like Joe exotic now? Is he fully adopting the trucker ethos in aesthetic as well as politics?

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
Expand Quote
[close]

My second job in high school was gymnastics coach and it was crazy how many 6-8yr old girls were pushed to do difficult routines...and the team girls were all 10-12yr olds ...none of them looked like they enjoyed it

Post a flip
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Post a flip

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

The point is she got a full ride to college to study. She never intended to be an Olympian nor did we ever push her to stay in gymnastics when it started to get competitive. She happened to love it at a young age and put in enough work that she saw the end goal of a scholarship as enough motivation to stay in the sport. As a parent I couldn’t be more proud of her, she would’ve made a hell of a skater.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1080
    • My Wife avatar image
You're a good dad, a full ride to college is great, fuck all that other noise. My cousin is a champion equestrian and there's no market for that beyond college but she got an full ride to a top university. Props to your daughter.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"