Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 109205 times)

i halfcab board ledges

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 12
Def seems like the type of guy that would be willing to actually fight someone over insta comments
he was in some 15 year olds ig comments calling him a pussy cause he doesnt post street footy on traes account
The year is 2364. Frog will be the only skateboard company.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
Looks like Father Montgomery saw Dying To Live and is making Trae do just that

P.S. would be sad if Trae "The Tank" was more into low impact Lucas Puig style skating and the dad was like "HAMMERS OR NOTHING TRAE, GET IN THE TRUCK, GOING TO THE LEAP OF FUCKING FAITH" (while huffing on a vape)

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 280

P.S. would be sad if Trae "The Tank" was more into low impact Lucas Puig style skating and the dad was like "HAMMERS OR NOTHING TRAE, GET IN THE TRUCK, GOING TO THE LEAP OF FUCKING FAITH" (while huffing on a vape)
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR HOMEWORK! EL TORO ISNT GOING TO FRONT 180 ITSELF! HOP IN THE CAB OF THE CHEVY AND LET'S GET GOING!"

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
Expand Quote

[close]
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR HOMEWORK! EL TORO ISNT GOING TO FRONT 180 ITSELF! HOP IN THE CAB OF THE CHEVY AND LET'S GET GOING!"

What we don't see is Trey's dad makes him do each trick multiple times, after every land making him chug a different energy drink as to solidify that energy drink sponsorship.

Even though we all know Trey's dad already has a huge Monster logo on his truck next to the Famous Stars and Straps logo and the Kottonmouth Kings emblem.

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

What we don't see is Trey's dad makes him do each trick multiple times, after every land making him chug a different energy drink as to solidify that energy drink sponsorship.

Even though we all know Trey's dad already has a huge Monster logo on his truck next to the Famous Stars and Straps logo and the Kottonmouth Kings emblem.

Hahahaa these are both hilarious. Bet he's watching that Kottonmouth Kings vs Danzig video to get hyped. "Hell yea brother.... TRAE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE AND DRINK YER MONSTER - ER AH SHIT, OUT OF MONSTER... GOT THIS ROCKSTAR FROM JULIA JOSLIN... DRINK UP, ITLL PUT HAIR ON YER CHEST".

VROOM VROOM. GON ROLL COAL ON SOME PROTESTORS BEFORE YOU GET YOUR BITCH ASS UP ON EL TORO

cky enthusiast

i knew a kid in high school who gave himself a kottonmouth kings tattoo

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook

Assumed I'd click a link and it would mention "forced to wear Santa Cruz shirt", did not know he had sponsors and shit.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
If you were a skate parent - it is so short sighted to make your kid a hammer boy.   Train him in the parks, that’s where all the contest/sponsor money goes to and I’m guessing it’s a lot less impact on a growing body.     CJ Collins pop punk dad had it right

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142

Assumed I'd click a link and it would mention "forced to wear Santa Cruz shirt", did not know he had sponsors and shit.

LOFL imagine meeting the dad at a park and he tells you about Trae for the 1st time and when you go look him up that shit pops up

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd_JTp3LMy0/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Can I go home now Dad? I'm really hurt...

Edit: maybe someone else can embed this. Trae is getting served up
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Paperclip20

• Rep: 135
  • Please send symmetrical board information
https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd_JTp3LMy0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Saw this a few days ago. The fire emoji's and hype in the comments are fucking sad. This kid is getting completely broke off for ABD's

ok boomer

• SLAP Pal
  • Gnar Kook

did he died in that 3rd slam? RIP Trae

cky enthusiast

Worlds Wildest Dads: California

i can appreciate that he wrote the caption “This is more then revenge, This is Personal” underneath a smash cut of a pre teen getting cataclysmicly annihilated

beatifk

• Rep: 162
Expand Quote

[close]

did he died in that 3rd slam? RIP Trae

That slam was insane. It was equivalent to falling out of a 2nd floor window and landing shoulder first. It's shocking he didn't crack his collar bone on that.

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
Dude falls like a kid who can’t skate

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -484
Comments are cringe. Fuck this.
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

quackquack

• Rep: -406

i can appreciate that he wrote the caption “This is more then revenge, This is Personal” underneath a smash cut of a pre teen getting cataclysmicly annihilated

Not that I expected Papa's grammar to be perfect.
Oh, the places you'll go.

TastyBurrito

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
Damn. The broken arm in the second fall was bad. Then I saw the third slam and cringed.

boneless900

• Rep: 58

TLC's newest reality show Toddlers and Tiaras Twenty Stair Ollie's starring trae the tank and rad the dad

GumOnMyGrip

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Rep: 222

Especially the anti helmet ones.
This kid NEEDS a helmet.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor

Saw this a few days ago. The fire emoji's and hype in the comments are fucking sad. This kid is getting completely broke off for ABD's

I was wondering why this thread was bumped.... Holy smokes. I struggle with the idea of my child skating (he's 13 months so it's a long way away ((8 more months.)) If I was pushing him past his limits and I heard him shout, "I broke my leg!!!" I would highly reconsider my involvement with his skating. Go break your leg by yourself but I don't want any record of me shouting, "you got this!!!" as I film with my Samsung Galaxy 6.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1064
Expand Quote

[close]

I was wondering why this thread was bumped.... Holy smokes. I struggle with the idea of my child skating (he's 13 months so it's a long way away ((8 more months.)) If I was pushing him past his limits and I heard him shout, "I broke my leg!!!" I would highly reconsider my involvement with his skating. Go break your leg by yourself but I don't want any record of me shouting, "you got this!!!" as I film with my Samsung Galaxy 6.

13 months is a good age to start your kid off on massive drops. The low center of gravity and Michelin Man legs should absorb a large amount of impact. Also, Independent makes a onesie that is just darling.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
Expand Quote
[close]

Especially the anti helmet ones.
This kid NEEDS a helmet.

Not one negative comment.  Got rad dad working overtime on the delete button.

Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

launderingmoney

• Rep: -10
I should’ve seen the Ryan Decenzo fire emoji comment coming lmaoo

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
Anyone got that link? It’s gone
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Giftedly Hater’d

• Rep: 416
In looking for loopholes in the sponsorship pipeline, Trae’s dad noticed that Jim Thiebaud gives Real guest boards and coverage to hospitalized children. 

WPG

• Rep: -2
Anyone got that link? It’s gone

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd_JTp3LMy0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I think instagram links don't always work properly, didn't work for me either but the video is still up

Edit: even that link just redirected me to a GX1000 post. The post is still up on his page and the 3rd slam is crazy
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

IpathCats

No IG, i feel bad for currently wanting one for no other reason than to see a clip of some kid getting broke off. Currently re-evaluating my priorities.

dannyprovolone

In looking for loopholes in the sponsorship pipeline, Trae’s dad noticed that Jim Thiebaud gives Real guest boards and coverage to hospitalized children.

long term plan

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
Getting groomed is weird.