Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 109209 times)

fulltechnicalskizzy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
thats so true

djoekr

• Rep: 300
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

• Rep: 30
I'm glad I grew up skating in an era where all adults hating skating. If my dad would have pushed me to skating I probably would have rebelled and ended up successful in life. But here we are - instead of working, I'm on a message board for skating :'(
Free Charlie Rambo

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
I'm glad I grew up skating in an era where all adults hating skating. If my dad would have pushed me to skating I probably would have rebelled and ended up successful in life. But here we are - instead of working, I'm on a message board for skating :'(

funny how life works that way huh

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Saw this a few days ago. The fire emoji's and hype in the comments are fucking sad. This kid is getting completely broke off for ABD's
[close]

I was wondering why this thread was bumped.... Holy smokes. I struggle with the idea of my child skating (he's 13 months so it's a long way away ((8 more months.)) If I was pushing him past his limits and I heard him shout, "I broke my leg!!!" I would highly reconsider my involvement with his skating. Go break your leg by yourself but I don't want any record of me shouting, "you got this!!!" as I film with my Samsung Galaxy 6.
[close]

13 months is a good age to start your kid off on massive drops. The low center of gravity and Michelin Man legs should absorb a large amount of impact. Also, Independent makes a onesie that is just darling.

Not gonna lie, I had my son in one of these.
(He is not into skating though, so no Trae activities)

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

• Rep: 30
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Saw this a few days ago. The fire emoji's and hype in the comments are fucking sad. This kid is getting completely broke off for ABD's
[close]

I was wondering why this thread was bumped.... Holy smokes. I struggle with the idea of my child skating (he's 13 months so it's a long way away ((8 more months.)) If I was pushing him past his limits and I heard him shout, "I broke my leg!!!" I would highly reconsider my involvement with his skating. Go break your leg by yourself but I don't want any record of me shouting, "you got this!!!" as I film with my Samsung Galaxy 6.
[close]

13 months is a good age to start your kid off on massive drops. The low center of gravity and Michelin Man legs should absorb a large amount of impact. Also, Independent makes a onesie that is just darling.

[close]

Not gonna lie, I had my son in one of these.
(He is not into skating though, so no Trae activities)
Have we confirmed that Trae is into skating?
Free Charlie Rambo

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
New part in the Slappys video 5:26

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
New part

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
Good to see he survived

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
Expand Quote
Worlds Wildest Dads: California

i can appreciate that he wrote the caption “This is more then revenge, This is Personal” underneath a smash cut of a pre teen getting cataclysmicly annihilated
[close]

TLC's newest reality show Toddlers and Tiaras Twenty Stair Ollie's starring trae the tank and rad the dad

Go Big or Don’t Come Home

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
New part

lmfao whoever made that song really did silent hill dirty. if you haven't listened to the silent hill 2 soundtrack you def should (this is from 3 tho)

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2208
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Expand Quote
New part

[close]
lmfao whoever made that song really did silent hill dirty. if you haven't listened to the silent hill 2 soundtrack you def should (this is from 3 tho)
The Miseducation of Silynt Hill

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Spectre

• Rep: -40
The kid's an unnatural talent

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
Lil Trae with the growth spurt.  At what age does he lose the little kid pass and stop getting away with helmet-clad ABDs?

apport

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 292
what rapper’s show is he at? it’s hard to imagine tank sr. being cool with any rap that isn’t kottonmouth kings related

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
Of course his POS father is shaking hands with cops.

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 577
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
New part

[close]
[close]
The Miseducation of Silynt Hill

Underrated comment. Wish I could gnar

bobforapples

• Rep: -55
This kid would be pro for foundation if this was the year that's life was released.

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
releasing footage of flatground that disgusting is child abuse

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1483
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
So his dad didn’t feed him anti-growth hormones? Those gaps are looking smaller now that he’s growing.

sprained_ankle

• Rep: -12
So his dad didn’t feed him anti-growth hormones? Those gaps are looking smaller now that he’s growing.

it does but im glad. looks has more strength to help his knees from buckling from every trick. still see it buckle every now and then but doesnt look like hes ripping mcl like it used.
hi,am new here

Logic

• Rep: 35
Watching that part made me appreciate young Nyjah a lot more.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 621
I don't know him, and he's a child, but he's giving me such terrible vibes like he's already the worst jock. Watching that part was just uncomfortable, especially with that song. Did dad tell him to show the middle finger after every trick?

djoekr

• Rep: 300
what rapper’s show is he at? it’s hard to imagine tank sr. being cool with any rap that isn’t kottonmouth kings related

Xavier Wulf, the two songs he used are his as well.
Skateboarding is a joke
And if you think otherwise
you're fucked in the head

It's not that serious -
Go fast, catch a frontside
And remember why you love it

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
That kids got some of the worst looking kickflips goin around

yourbreakfsat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
I miss LPQ

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
I'm seeing a lot of North County spots, is this child soldier and his goblin father hanging around my area now???

Mrskillson

• Rep: 5

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 680
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
lol his dad let him drive the car at 11 years old?  ;D couldnt he get in big trouble for that?  i guess it was on private property so maybe its all good, but that still seems pretty irresponsible idk. surprised he can even reach the pedals  ;D

Skatebeard

• Rep: 130
You can see how weak his back knee is, the way he drops/tucks it.

Haven't seen that many heelflips in a while, reminds me of me in my teens when it was the only trick I did.

Kid seems to be growing into his skating a bit more, but physically you can see the damage has already been done.

Considering he's spent a lot of time jumping off and up onto stuff and that he should be full of bounce at that age, his flatground pop is worse than mine, and I'm touching 40.