Author Topic: 9-Year-Old Trae ”The Tank” Montgomery Ollies A 20. But What's Up With His Dad?  (Read 109171 times)

Spectre

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -40

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1192
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Oh hell yeah.  You can tell junkmaster was psyched.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Newphone

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -514
Expand Quote

[close]

Lmfao this is amazing

Haha best thing on here in a while.

frontshuv

• Rep: -16
I'd be so bummed if I had to go skating with my pops at that age

HiResDes

• Rep: -39
Next Nyjah in the making, the kid's dad is what people imagine Ben Kadow's dad must have been like

Lord Viper Scorpion

nigel's dad was a rad weed dealer and this dipshit is an OC douchebag

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
He's a few years away from his rebellious phase. I wonder what he'll do when he inevitably hates his dad for a few years... Varsity Golf? First Seat Trombone? Travelling tennis?

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
Always feel uncomfortable when stumbling on that insta. The dad should be investigated for sure. No doubt that’s child abuse.

Why the fuck are Santa Cruz endorsing it? They have seemingly normal people working in association with them like Kevin Braun and joe Perrin. Does no one step in a tell a TM that they shouldn’t be endorsing this?

He’s been off of Santa Cruz for a bit it seems like, but still on a bunch of other NHS shit.  I’d bet a dollar that his dad blew that deal up. 

The kid looks like he’s kind of growing up, and it seems like his dad is still writing his captions for him like it’s an account for the family dog. 
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
And arguing with people in the comments about how cool it is to annoy old ladies on their own property
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

• Rep: 30
#neverstophopingfences
Free Charlie Rambo

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
Expand Quote
Always feel uncomfortable when stumbling on that insta. The dad should be investigated for sure. No doubt that’s child abuse.

Why the fuck are Santa Cruz endorsing it? They have seemingly normal people working in association with them like Kevin Braun and joe Perrin. Does no one step in a tell a TM that they shouldn’t be endorsing this?
[close]

He’s been off of Santa Cruz for a bit it seems like, but still on a bunch of other NHS shit.  I’d bet a dollar that his dad blew that deal up. 

The kid looks like he’s kind of growing up, and it seems like his dad is still writing his captions for him like it’s an account for the family dog.

I can imagine hes not to keen on telling people he goes to high school with that his nickname is tank

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2207
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Giving Tray's dad a run for his kid's money

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CmKqZ7BAtUK/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
NGL, this kinda makes Mad Dog Montgomery look like a soft-ass mofukka.
Better step your kid’s gnar game up if you want Trae to remain relevant, Matt. (I know you’re reading this.)
Be sure to give “the bird” to a cop while you’re at it. Extra “street cred” & all that.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Childhood abuse. This is so sad.
Miss you Rusty Berings

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262

Welpok

• Rep: 12
Anyone else get the feeling this kid is eventually going to fall of ?
SLAP: come for the gossip, stay for the lk130 Stylin’ On You attempts

“More celebrities know of me than I know of them.” -James T. Greco

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2207
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
Expand Quote
#neverstophopingfences
[close]

How does one hope a fence?
You ever seen a fence w/ a sweet skate-spot on the other side?
You ever hoped you could be on the other side of said fence?

NOW you know.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -435
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Well he ollied a twenty when he was nine, it's not unreasonable to assume he will ollie a forty when he's 18

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Hate the guy, hate this whole situation, but I have to admit calling her the junkmaster was the funniest thing i've ever heard

Welpok

Expand Quote
[close]

Well he ollied a twenty when he was nine, it's not unreasonable to assume he will ollie a forty when he's 18
I mean, will his knees even make it to 18? Totally missing my point though. What I was meaning is sponsors dropping him.

Sid Farkus - Bra Salesman

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
#neverstophopingfences
[close]

How does one hope a fence?
[close]
You ever seen a fence w/ a sweet skate-spot on the other side?
You ever hoped you could be on the other side of said fence?

NOW you know.
#LOUKNOWS
Free Charlie Rambo

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I mean, will his knees even make it to 18? Totally missing my point though. What I was meaning is sponsors dropping him.

...it's a joke man

every time i see this kid i do think, if you're going to be a rad dad it's a way better plan to make your kid get good at fakie mannys and fundamental stuff than just dooming them with a hucker career. my kid is gonna have beautiful tasteful half-cab flips before i let him try to boardslide some community college rail

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
hucking is cut, no one even likes that shit anymore.
i said this on the pod, but if yr gonna be an overbearing sports parent, train yr kid to be a left-handed pitcher (even if they're right-handed)--they can make tons of money til they're like 50.

Welpok

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

...it's a joke man

every time i see this kid i do think, if you're going to be a rad dad it's a way better plan to make your kid get good at fakie mannys and fundamental stuff than just dooming them with a hucker career. my kid is gonna have beautiful tasteful half-cab flips before i let him try to boardslide some community college rail
Yeah, sorry about that. I reread everything and I messed up. I didn't mean to sound aggro or anything. I am at work right now. My bad. But I see what you mean. But I agree with you about the fundamentals tbh. There's only so much you can throw yourself down before you just can't anymore.
Again, my apologies.

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

...it's a joke man

[close]
Yeah, sorry about that. I reread everything and I messed up. I didn't mean to sound aggro or anything. I am at work right now. My bad. But I see what you mean. But I agree with you about the fundamentals tbh. There's only so much you can throw yourself down before you just can't anymore.
Again, my apologies.

All good handsome, stay warm :x

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093

That's the tragedy aspect of the whole thing. He's training his kid to be the biggest hucker just after all the hucks have been done and no one cares anymore. It'll probably be enough for a career as an Instagram skater, though.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

shredder sequel

• Rep: 58
Got a new future-Trae/dad combo at my local. The other day the dad told the kid they would leave the skatepark after the kid attempted to ollie onto a manual pad 25 times.

cky enthusiast

Expand Quote
[close]

That's the tragedy aspect of the whole thing. He's training his kid to be the biggest hucker just after all the hucks have been done and no one cares anymore. It'll probably be enough for a career as an Instagram skater, though.

but doctor, i am trae "the tank" montgomery

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • no hablo english
i can see the tank becoming Cody Davis