Author Topic: Have you ever been conned/hustled? and for how much?  (Read 2307 times)

Eskorbut0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
  • Be careful what you wish for
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Have you ever been conned/hustled? and for how much?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2020, 10:10:56 PM »
Accompanied my friend selling like $500 worth of weed. Met the guys at the top of a dark hill in a residential area but somewhat secluded. I thought something was up but didn’t say anything. Anyways, we end up getting maced and robbed and my friend was fighting one of the guys and he was stabbed pretty close to his wiener. They ran and we were stuck there, blind And in agonizing pain and the cops show up and we had to make up a story and ended up blaming each other hahah. Very young, very dumb haha

I got hustled for some belle and Sebastian tickets once too.  Bought some off of craigslist for and the bastard that showed up to sell them to me seemed sketchy enough but I didn’t want to seem racist or nothing so I bought them haha. It ended up working out though cause people left some tickets at the door and they felt bad enough for us that they let us have em! God bless them

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2020, 03:12:00 AM »
- Our local crew got robbed by a a gang or Russians when I we were around 16. Knife and all. I had saved up a lot of money from chores and went to the sales of some local  skateshop. They had a lot of hip hop stuff as well. I bought 2 pairs of skateshoes, 2 decks, a hilfiger jacket, hilfiger tees, hilfiger boxers etc.  I was superhappy with it, and they took ALL of it. The biggest bigmouth in our crew (always tough stories, always acting like a gangster) behaved like a pussy too and basically gave our stuff all away. I refused to talk to him after that.

- Got scammed buying a guitar amp once. I was asked to pay a deposit to 'hold' the amp. It was a rare ampeg which the dude was bringing over from the US. And once in Belgium I could go and pick it up. When he had it he said he neve got a deposit. Asshole.

- Oh this is a great one: I'm a collector of old Hardcore/straight edge records. One day when my girlfriend and I were staying in a cancer retreat 2 items popped up where I'd been looking for for literally years. I immediatly contacted the seller and asked to pay. I paid it and then it became a nightmare. Everyday 'yes I shipped le command'. And everyday he took pics of 'some' package he never sent out. When I aksed him about it he became furious and said I was calling him a liar and a thief. I called him out in some collector groups and then he called me the liar and that I didn't have patience, I was already waiting 2.5 months a that point... His terrible English didn't really help either. It took me a year of hassle, verbal abuse and sweat to FINALLY get my package. The dude was mentally... or at least I hope so?

LordManHammer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -324
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2020, 05:42:00 AM »
Accompanied my friend selling like $500 worth of weed. Met the guys at the top of a dark hill in a residential area but somewhat secluded. I thought something was up but didn’t say anything. Anyways, we end up getting maced and robbed and my friend was fighting one of the guys and he was stabbed pretty close to his wiener. They ran and we were stuck there, blind And in agonizing pain and the cops show up and we had to make up a story and ended up blaming each other hahah. Very young, very dumb haha

I got hustled for some belle and Sebastian tickets once too.  Bought some off of craigslist for and the bastard that showed up to sell them to me seemed sketchy enough but I didn’t want to seem racist or nothing so I bought them haha. It ended up working out though cause people left some tickets at the door and they felt bad enough for us that they let us have em! God bless them
I had deal with my homies in Chattanooga where I would setup a group of rich private school rich kids into thinking buying a half pound to pound of dirt weed for $600. My friend’s would come out with ski masks and rob me too and steal all those kid’s shoes and stuff too. It worked Somehow really greasy way, but my dealer was happy and we’d end up with a pound of shit weed and stuff like iPods and other rich kids crap.
Dueces Bitch's

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2020, 07:29:00 AM »
saw this dude riding around on a bike that he stole from my friend. flagged him down and told him how much i liked the bike and asked if he'd sell it. he said $50, i told him it was a deal but i needed to run to the atm to get the cash. asked him if i could ride the bike to the atm and get it? said yes, just rode away and never game back. what a dumbass. i hustled the thief

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2020, 08:09:00 PM »
saw this dude riding around on a bike that he stole from my friend. flagged him down and told him how much i liked the bike and asked if he'd sell it. he said $50, i told him it was a deal but i needed to run to the atm to get the cash. asked him if i could ride the bike to the atm and get it? said yes, just rode away and never game back. what a dumbass. i hustled the thief
That's very cool of you to do!

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1930
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2020, 08:15:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fucking pro gamer move right there
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Omars_Dad

• Rep: 61
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2020, 06:14:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thanks man, it was her main mode of transportation at the time so she really needed it!

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2020, 09:46:04 PM »
When I briefly moved to Louisiana a couple years ago I bought weed from a a dude; it was supposed to be 2 gs for 30 which is expensive but I was desperate. The weed ended up weighing 1.2 grams
So I guess I kinda got ripped for $15

What do you call half of a heigth? A hheigth?