Author Topic: Session Skate  (Read 13855 times)

matt_2993

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 51
Re: Session Skate
« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2022, 08:21:22 AM »
I think we can at least feel pretty safe that they'll absolutely continue to develop and enhance the game after release vs Easy Day Studio who has always ignored the community. Session developers are everything I wish Easy Day could've been. But we'll see anyway

oak leaf

• Rep: 23
« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2022, 10:30:44 AM »
i played the launch version for a mean minute and then put it down. just tried the update and wtf. this game is too good. no lie practicing fs 50s flip out at muni ( in game ) just made me realize what im doing wrong popping out of grinds in real lifeÖ. thank you session  ;D

Rafael

• Rep: -12
« Reply #212 on: June 05, 2022, 07:24:51 AM »
Official 1.0 release date: 09/22/2022
Hoping for multiplayer. Iíve already played well over 500 hours of early access. It just gets better and better.

Gnarfunkell

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 100
« Reply #213 on: June 05, 2022, 09:38:49 AM »
I don't think we're getting multiplayer in September, but supposedly the devs are promising further updates after full release. I'm bummed we're not getting vert either. I wasn't anticipating mega-ramp type vert, but the fact that there won't be any grabs whatsoever is sad. I was looking forward to doing airs at the FDR half pipe. I really enjoy the mechanics of the current version, but man it's optimized like dog shit. At this point I'd be happy to just have the game as is but without all the frame rate issues and general wonkiness.