Author Topic: How is Cory Kennedy?  (Read 21335 times)

Hefe43

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 175
Re: How is Cory Kennedy?
« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2020, 02:27:40 AM »
Expand Quote
...it's fucked to think some would be happier if both died.....
[close]

its fucked up to think that some are cool with what cory did, rather than p-stone's family.

I don’t think anyone’s cool with what happened you fucking moron. It’s sucks for everyone involved. Stop being a fool and shut the fuck up
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1138
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2020, 02:39:53 AM »
Fuck anyone that wants Cory to be some dudes prag or get beat up by the hacks. Not cool.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2020, 03:38:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

its fucked up to think that some are cool with what cory did, rather than p-stone's family.

i imagine you are just trolling at this point because if you are serious, you really have no idea what you are talking about and speaking on people's behalf that you really don't know.  crazy
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

must be nice

• Rep: 8
« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2020, 04:05:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i imagine you are just trolling at this point because if you are serious, you really have no idea what you are talking about and speaking on people's behalf that you really don't know.  crazy

1:50 onwards

LoudPack

• Rep: -20
  • front salad, back salad, front blunt
« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2020, 05:57:50 AM »
We rock tho no funny shit

secondhandstoke

• Rep: -449
« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2020, 10:13:26 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

that's crazy that its okay for you to speak on other peoples behalf that you don't know either.

TastyBurrito

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 558
« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2020, 10:24:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

that's crazy that its okay for you to speak on other peoples behalf that you don't know either.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -170
« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2020, 10:53:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

nobody did that but you actually.  if you read into it even a little bit you'll find that tony v (you probably don't know who that is), preston's mother both asked for leniency on him and here is a quote from pstone's wife

“One day, you’re going to have kids and you’re going to understand the depths of this. I know you didn't mean to do it and I love you,” she said.

that is actual data.  you are just running your mouth
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

secondhandstoke

« Reply #98 on: March 07, 2020, 11:22:12 AM »
skateboarding would never be the same without cory.  he needs to consider himself lucky that he got off with a light sentence, in the same scenario if he were black and killed a white guy he would have gotten a longer sentence.

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #99 on: March 07, 2020, 05:42:18 PM »
Didn’t Tobey quit skateboarding because of a response to a Cory thread? This shit is toxic.

therealstreetpirate

« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2020, 08:00:11 PM »
skateboarding would never be the same without cory.  he needs to consider himself lucky that he got off with a light sentence, in the same scenario if he were black and killed a white guy he would have gotten a longer sentence.
Wooh dude chill you sound like a troll, Oh wait you are a troll. Good Job!

secondhandstoke

« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2020, 08:10:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Wooh dude chill you sound like a troll, Oh wait you are a troll. Good Job!

dude you know its the truth

shitsandwich

• Rep: -54
« Reply #102 on: March 07, 2020, 08:18:53 PM »
Didn’t Tobey quit skateboarding because of a response to a Cory thread? This shit is toxic.

Someone's comment made him stop skating?

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2020, 06:35:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think he quit Slap because people were giving him shit in a Cory thread - I believe it was something about making insensitive comments about P. Stone’s widow because she was making insensitive “why couldn’t he have died?” comments about Cory.

At any rate, I stumbled across his insta a year later and it was mostly weightlifting shit.

nasalcrilltobackpaddle

« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2020, 07:03:31 AM »
Expand Quote
The whole situation sucks. No one can deny that. But you waving your dick casting blame is fucking appaling. You still don't know what bac means, douche
[close]

his blood alcohol count is supposed to make it better for some reason?  you have never lost anyone to drunk driving, have you?

Motherfucker, we ALL want to lose you to drunk driving as soon as humanly possible

Stephens Lawyer

• Rep: 139
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2020, 08:14:03 AM »
tobey quit slap from the severe kooking he received for calling out p-stone's wife for a post she put on her (private i might add) instagram. he also got really into eating assholes which may or may not be his full time occupation now, so really he's probably better off.

5teve.0h

• Rep: 24
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2020, 11:21:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The whole situation sucks. No one can deny that. But you waving your dick casting blame is fucking appaling. You still don't know what bac means, douche
[close]

his blood alcohol count is supposed to make it better for some reason?  you have never lost anyone to drunk driving, have you?
[close]

Motherfucker, we ALL want to lose you to drunk driving as soon as humanly possible

secondhandstoke

« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2020, 03:18:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

keep drinking and driving bro. 

EastKremer

• Rep: -63
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2020, 04:07:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I don’t think anyone’s cool with what happened you fucking moron. It’s sucks for everyone involved. Stop being a fool and shut the fuck up

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1082
« Reply #109 on: March 08, 2020, 04:13:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

In this exchange of words, is the context that nasalcrilltobackpaddle and secondhandstoke are friends but secondhandstoke can't/doesn't drive so nasalcrilltobackpaddle is the primary driver and secondhandstoke wants nasalcrilltobackpaddle to drive drunk so he can be killed? Are you two dating but secretly (guess the cat's out of the bag on this one) want to kill each other?

secondhandstoke

« Reply #110 on: March 08, 2020, 04:39:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

In this exchange of words, is the context that nasalcrilltobackpaddle and secondhandstoke are friends but secondhandstoke can't/doesn't drive so nasalcrilltobackpaddle is the primary driver and secondhandstoke wants nasalcrilltobackpaddle to drive drunk so he can be killed? Are you two dating but secretly (guess the cat's out of the bag on this one) want to kill each other?

we are not dating, just FWB's.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -54
« Reply #111 on: March 08, 2020, 10:42:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think he quit Slap because people were giving him shit in a Cory thread - I believe it was something about making insensitive comments about P. Stone’s widow because she was making insensitive “why couldn’t he have died?” comments about Cory.

At any rate, I stumbled across his insta a year later and it was mostly weightlifting shit.

Damn that sucks, I remember he had the best stories on the tindr thread