Author Topic: Corona Virus. What's going on where you live?  (Read 92928 times)

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
Re: Corona Virus. What's going on where you live?
« Reply #1200 on: May 27, 2020, 03:31:53 PM »
Expand Quote
100,000 dead in  usa today
[close]
this means absolutely nothing.

7500 people die every day in usa

100 people a die a day from flu/pneumonia symptoms even in the middle of summer

I mean, we're talking about 100,000 actual people, with families, probably jobs, hobbies, stuff they like to read or watch on tv, with mostly mundane but sometimes remarkable lives, like you or me or anyone else.  All of them died from the same thing, and that thing didn't even exist in the world a year ago. 

I guess what I'm saying is: you're probably an actual psychopath, Buck.  To reiterate, you apparently don't experience empathy and you seem to be excited by cruelty, which is the sign of someone who should probably be excluded from society. 

Hope this helps. 

Mog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -166
« Reply #1201 on: May 27, 2020, 03:51:05 PM »
I don't think Buck is that bad.

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

Mog

« Reply #1202 on: May 27, 2020, 03:52:50 PM »
the vast majority of people who die from the Bat Flu were already old and frail they were likely going to die from another flu or falling down or a heart attack or something

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1203 on: May 27, 2020, 04:51:20 PM »
the vast majority of people who die from the Bat Flu were already old and frail they were likely going to die from another flu or falling down or a heart attack or something

Cool, why didn't you go shoot them if that's the case?

Buck Russell

• Rep: -318
  • Bug or gnat?
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1204 on: May 27, 2020, 05:35:08 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

and i'm the psychopath?

Dont

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1205 on: May 27, 2020, 06:40:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

and i'm the psychopath?

That’s a massive assumption. “the vast majority was going to die from something” doesn’t justify 100k deaths. Have some empathy. If you want to be on the wrong side of history and ignore all health guidances, go for it. Don’t open your fucking mouth about it though. There are families suffering right now and the last thing that anyone needs to hear is your absurd take on this tragedy.

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #1206 on: May 27, 2020, 07:09:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

and i'm the psychopath?
[close]

That’s a massive assumption. “the vast majority was going to die from something” doesn’t justify 100k deaths. Have some empathy. If you want to be on the wrong side of history and ignore all health guidances, go for it. Don’t open your fucking mouth about it though. There are families suffering right now and the last thing that anyone needs to hear is your absurd take on this tragedy.

it's not a massive assumption. there's plenty of data showing something like 75% + had serious comorbidities and it's already been documented and admitted that deaths' previously reported as FROM covid were just pple who died of something else but tested posisitve .

families of dead people are always sad and people are always dying. none of this makes a difference you've just been manipulated to think this is some how vastly different than every other year

fuhkin_powahfood_kid

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1352
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1207 on: May 27, 2020, 07:23:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Good ol' Governor Gavin Newsom in CA is talking about huge cuts to the state budget, effecting mostly school and social services. My partner just found out the state sponsored agency she works for might have all of it's funding cut by July 1. I know we're not special or unique in this regard, but Goddamnit.
[close]

Newsom just slashed our agency 10% starting July. We're already operating at a 20% deficit from the last recession. Comparing to the great recession where we started with a 5% cut and ended up cutting 1/3rd of the workforce (with most of the remaining demoted one step), I can already see that we are severely fucked. I can see why he's opening up again while the death rate is still increasing.
[close]

It's rough. Truthfully, we're thinking about pulling up and moving out when and if the time comes. My hope was to get a county job for a few years after grad school to get licensed, but I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon, especially considering we live in one of the 5 poorest counties in the state. I think it's top 3 in ACEs scores as well. Damn. good god damn
[close]
yeah you should probably move out of california

yeah, and still, there's not many places I'd rather be... time will tell. i live just outside the tsunami hazard zone. fires ::knock on wood:: haven't scoured us yet. the air is clean.
If you plant ice, you’re gonna harvest wind

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1208 on: May 27, 2020, 11:47:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

and i'm the psychopath?
[close]

[close]

it's not a massive assumption. there's plenty of data showing something like 75% + had serious comorbidities and it's already been documented and admitted that deaths' previously reported as FROM covid were just pple who died of something else but tested posisitve .

families of dead people are always sad and people are always dying. none of this makes a difference you've just been manipulated to think this is some how vastly different than every other year

In not a psychopath or anything, but fuck grieving families.

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #1209 on: May 28, 2020, 12:36:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

and i'm the psychopath?
[close]

[close]

[close]

i'm guessing this is your first real encounter reckoning with death and you're likely in the anger stage of grief process. the good news is that you're near the end of the line and after a (hopefully short) stint of depression, you'll reach acceptance/hope and begin to rebuild.

blessings to you.

Mog

« Reply #1210 on: May 28, 2020, 06:30:06 AM »
Respect to Buck for staying cool while millions of other people lose their shit emotionally over something that statistically has a low chance of affecting them.

I'm still over here crying about the overdose and suicide statistics. Also victims of drunk driving "accidents".

Dont

« Reply #1211 on: May 28, 2020, 07:52:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

and i'm the psychopath?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

i'm guessing this is your first real encounter reckoning with death and you're likely in the anger stage of grief process. the good news is that you're near the end of the line and after a (hopefully short) stint of depression, you'll reach acceptance/hope and begin to rebuild.

blessings to you.

I noticed you said “guessing” like you said “probably” in the previous statement... Your assumptions are coming out of left field. Also, Mog don’t congratulate this dude because he’s justified a global pandemic in a few sentences.

It really doesn’t concern me what you believe in. Just wear a mask in public. Worst case scenario it does nothing. Best case scenario you protect your community. Blessings to you.

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #1212 on: May 28, 2020, 09:59:26 AM »
I noticed you said “guessing” like you said “probably” in the previous statement... Your assumptions are coming out of left field. Also, Mog don’t congratulate this dude because he’s justified a global pandemic in a few sentences.

It really doesn’t concern me what you believe in. Just wear a mask in public. Worst case scenario it does nothing. Best case scenario you protect your community. Blessings to you.

i didn't say "probably" one time in this thread. that would be a nit-picky gripe for me to make if it wasn't such a perfect example of the kind of propaganda that builds up and is used to perpetuate a fake narrative.

you're a liar and a coward.

Mog

« Reply #1213 on: May 28, 2020, 10:05:07 AM »
Also, Mog don’t congratulate this dude because he’s justified a global pandemic in a few sentences.

ok 5 post account

Dont

« Reply #1214 on: May 28, 2020, 10:34:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i didn't say "probably" one time in this thread. that would be a nit-picky gripe for me to make if it wasn't such a perfect example of the kind of propaganda that builds up and is used to perpetuate a fake narrative.

A liar and a coward? Last I checked your were being applauded for heroically staying cool because you are unaffected. I didn’t mean to get under your skin.

You said likely, not probably. I simply urged you to wear a mask. Propaganda / fake narrative aside, is it so difficult to practice better hygiene to be mindful of high risk citizens? Don’t answer that question I just thought I’d put it out there...

Anyways, mog if you’re basing your opinions off of post count, id love to hear your reasoning.

Mr. Stinky

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1215 on: May 28, 2020, 10:39:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

and i'm the psychopath?
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

blessings to you.

Show us that cock, Buck. I wanna see your rock hard unit.

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #1216 on: May 28, 2020, 04:32:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

A liar and a coward? Last I checked your were being applauded for heroically staying cool because you are unaffected. I didn’t mean to get under your skin.

You said likely, not probably. I simply urged you to wear a mask. Propaganda / fake narrative aside, is it so difficult to practice better hygiene to be mindful of high risk citizens? Don’t answer that question I just thought I’d put it out there...

Anyways, mog if you’re basing your opinions off of post count, id love to hear your reasoning.

ok so both were from the same post. agian twisting and making up facts in attempts to discredit my references of statistics that go against your false propped up narrative.

cowardly lies. not surprised

Dont

« Reply #1217 on: May 28, 2020, 05:43:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

ok so both were from the same post. agian twisting and making up facts in attempts to discredit my references of statistics that go against your false propped up narrative.

cowardly lies. not surprised
They weren’t from the same post- let’s move on though.

I have no intention of “discrediting your references of statistics.” I don’t have an issue with you having your own beliefs. You are an adult.

I am telling you very clearly that if you don’t care about your hygiene, this is a bad time to be in public. .

Is it so hard to keep up your fake narrative beliefs but also not intentionally disregard basic health measures? Even without a pandemic, you just need to wash your hands.

Mog

« Reply #1218 on: May 28, 2020, 05:44:29 PM »
I'm gonna wander around stores aimlessly tomorrow with no mask and not wash my hands just to despite a 7 post avatar less skateboard fan

Mog

« Reply #1219 on: May 28, 2020, 05:47:19 PM »
realistically I hope every human on earth dies including me so don't come at me with any fucking logic ok?

Mog

« Reply #1220 on: May 28, 2020, 05:48:21 PM »
oh right im a moogle not a human fuck well my point still stands

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #1221 on: May 29, 2020, 08:13:15 AM »
So masks or face coverings may become mandatory for public transit. But we can’t buy masks anywhere because the hospitals need them/people hoarded them. So the only masks that may be available are ineffective at inhibiting transmission of airborne pathogens. So I’m expected to wear a dust mask, or worse yet make my own mask out of old T-shirts and hair bands, for what purpose exactly? Granted, I will acquiesce and wear a mask because I might be wrong and I would prefer to err on the side of caution for the sake of those around me, but I really feel like it’s some silly shit.

Frankly, I think this is all so the Draculas can hide their fangs in public.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Mog

« Reply #1222 on: May 29, 2020, 08:18:32 AM »
I don't mind maskin up cuz im ugly but i don't do it anyway so people are forced to look at my ugliness

I got a couple masks from my mental health worker though so I might use them I dunno

come to think of it I have some extra panties that would make pretty sexy masks
« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 08:21:16 AM by Mog »

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #1223 on: June 03, 2020, 07:28:35 PM »
just a slight bump to see if anyone wants to apologize to me now or wait another two weeks i can be patient

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #1224 on: June 03, 2020, 09:11:56 PM »
just a slight bump to see if anyone wants to apologize to me now or wait another two weeks i can be patient
You can suck my whole dick from the back.

Buck Russell

• Bug or gnat?
« Reply #1225 on: June 03, 2020, 09:35:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You can suck my whole dick from the back.
ok check back in a copule weeks then.. got it

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -718
« Reply #1226 on: June 03, 2020, 09:53:17 PM »

Carefull, don't wanna become a patient.

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #1227 on: June 04, 2020, 08:53:32 AM »
Everything has been fine in my household since the last time I posted in this thread.

I’m far less stressed about covid shit the last 4 weeks.

I found out 2 days ago that my half sister, her husband and 1 of her 2 young daughters all had covid. The husband had it the worst with 104 fever and the rest of them had fever that didn’t go over 101. Their youngest daughter did not get it tho. And the have had her tested multiple times, even this she is always laying and playin with her mom, dad and sister, for some reason she never tested positive.
They have all recovered already.
Luckily none of them developed pneumonia from it and just had the normal fever cold flu kinda symptoms.

My dad was saying he was really glad they didn’t tell him about it until after they all got better because he would have been very scared and worried for them.
This half sister lives in San Antonio tx.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

Cthulhu!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 455
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1228 on: June 04, 2020, 10:33:18 AM »
My furlough is over. I just got laid off. I am conflicted.

Mog

« Reply #1229 on: June 04, 2020, 11:23:43 AM »
Moogle Village is still pretty much the same as when I started this account I hate Ontario why the Moogles would choose to live here is beyond me.