Author Topic: Palace bun Stereo  (Read 42299 times)

conqueso

Re: Palace bun Stereo
« Reply #270 on: June 06, 2021, 03:21:03 PM »
why anyone even vaguely defending the racist guy who skated while dressed up like Anton Chigurh

lmao +1 one of the funniest things I've ever read on here

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 360
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #271 on: June 06, 2021, 03:30:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What would these dorks nowadays say if they saw a issue of Big Brother? Things were different in the 90's and most everyone said fucked up shit to each other and it was just normal messing around kinda stuff. Without knowing what was said or the context of it Palace can eat a bag of, well you know.
[close]

Here’s exactly what was said and the context of it.

https://www.freeskatemag.com/2021/06/04/the-american-dream-part-4-of-6-benny-fairfax/
[close]

Yeah that sounds kinda f**Ked. Who knows how drunk he was and if he meant to be a dick or not. Obviously it affected Benny though,so wouldn't hurt to hear an apology from him at the least.
[close]

Oh dude, you're so right!

Jk you're a giant fucking moron if that excuse for a thought thought crossed your mind. "Yeah bro I didn't mean to be a dick I was just drunk and joking." Fuck off.
[close]
yeah anyone blaming their blatant racism on a few too many cosmos is a fucking loser. rest in piss.

free max
[close]

Yeah because no one ever says or does shit they don't even remember when they are drinking poison. Give this dude a bloody tampon for being so perfect.

Why are you defending a racist?
What about Ethan Fowler being racist scares you so much?
Why do you keep bringing up tampons?
Why don’t you shut the fuck up already?
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

KGB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #272 on: June 06, 2021, 03:39:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
What would these dorks nowadays say if they saw a issue of Big Brother? Things were different in the 90's and most everyone said fucked up shit to each other and it was just normal messing around kinda stuff. Without knowing what was said or the context of it Palace can eat a bag of, well you know.
[close]

https://www.freeskatemag.com/2021/06/04/the-american-dream-part-4-of-6-benny-fairfax/
[close]

Yeah that sounds kinda f**Ked. Who knows how drunk he was and if he meant to be a dick or not. Obviously it affected Benny though,so wouldn't hurt to hear an apology from him at the least.
[close]

Jk you're a giant fucking moron if that excuse for a thought thought crossed your mind. "Yeah bro I didn't mean to be a dick I was just drunk and joking." Fuck off.
[close]
yeah anyone blaming their blatant racism on a few too many cosmos is a fucking loser. rest in piss.

free max
[close]

Yeah because no one ever says or does shit they don't even remember when they are drinking poison. Give this dude a bloody tampon for being so perfect.
[close]

I never really paid any attention to this dude, and never said it was a cool thing to do.  I know I used to fight people while black out drunk and have no memorys what so ever other than the bruises. Don't act like it doesn't happen.
Why do you have so many stupid questions? I'm sure Ray Barbee and Ed Templeton would be chill with a "fucking racist". Go eat a, well you know.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

mattchew

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #273 on: June 06, 2021, 04:08:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

free max
[close]

[close]

[close]

I never really paid any attention to this dude, and never said it was a cool thing to do.  I know I used to fight people while black out drunk and have no memorys what so ever other than the bruises. Don't act like it doesn't happen.
Why do you have so many stupid questions? I'm sure Ray Barbee and Ed Templeton would be chill with a "fucking racist". Go eat a, well you know.

A bloody tampon?

All you have to do is recognize you’re apologizing for/defending a racist and also shut the fuck up and everything will be okay. There’s nothing to defend here man. Fowler said some disgusting shit, it’s a fact. Just accept it.
Go eat a, well you know, slice of pizza. But definitely stop posting too.

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #274 on: June 06, 2021, 04:30:44 PM »
Expand Quote
why anyone even vaguely defending the racist guy who skated while dressed up like Anton Chigurh
[close]

quite possibly the greatest thing ever said on slap

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #275 on: June 06, 2021, 04:41:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

free max
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

A bloody tampon?

All you have to do is recognize you’re apologizing for/defending a racist and also shut the fuck up and everything will be okay. There’s nothing to defend here man. Fowler said some disgusting shit, it’s a fact. Just accept it.
Go eat a, well you know, slice of pizza. But definitely stop posting too.

well you know once again,I am not defending him or apologizing for commenting. And like I said before if you weren't there how do you know shit about it? And this happened how many years ago? and is just now being brought up?  Please provide more "proof" that he's a racist twat and then maybe I will listen to you. But please do fuck off with your instant jump on the bandwagon bullshit. maybe go lick a dogs butthole while it drops a fresh one.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1325
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #276 on: June 06, 2021, 04:49:32 PM »
^How come it is that you can't shut it? Like honestly you know you're wrong here because literally everyone that has come at you has said that you are wrong. That is often how we can gauge that we are blowing it. Being an outlier does not automatically make you a free thinker. Sometimes it just makes you a dumb asshole. Can't wait for your response since you seem to need to have the last stupid word even though you know you are talking a bunch of shit.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #277 on: June 06, 2021, 04:55:47 PM »
^How come it is that you can't shut it? Like honestly you know you're wrong here because literally everyone that has come at you has said that you are wrong. That is often how we can gauge that we are blowing it. Being an outlier does not automatically make you a free thinker. Sometimes it just makes you a dumb asshole. Can't wait for your response since you seem to need to have the last stupid word even though you know you are talking a bunch of shit.

My Response is why don't you shut the fuck up and stop addressing me? Then I would not still be commenting. You all are talking shit actually, like I said show me all the shit that makes Ethan Fowler a racist besides this pre teen gossip you are preaching.

mattchew

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #278 on: June 06, 2021, 04:58:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My Response is why don't you shut the fuck up and stop addressing me? Then I would not still be commenting. You all are talking shit actually, like I said show me all the shit that makes Ethan Fowler a racist besides this pre teen gossip you are preaching.

He called a black man the n word. How do you need any more proof than that?

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #279 on: June 06, 2021, 05:18:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I don't know,call me whatever but maybe it would be cool to hear both sides of the story before judging somebody if your into that. Usually racist people have a trail of things they have said or done that makes them racist. This happened a long time ago,I believe it said, when people often said things to each other that people today would not let go so easy. And people do change. Maybe he said that and instantly regretted it, maybe a demon entered his body and raped his soul that night. I merely asked for some more bread crumbs since like I said he associates with people who would not associate with a racist, maybe that will change now, I don't know and neither do you. 

mattchew

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #280 on: June 06, 2021, 05:24:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I don't know,call me whatever but maybe it would be cool to hear both sides of the story before judging somebody if your into that. Usually racist people have a trail of things they have said or done that makes them racist. This happened a long time ago,I believe it said, when people often said things to each other that people today would not let go so easy. And people do change. Maybe he said that and instantly regretted it, maybe a demon entered his body and raped his soul that night. I merely asked for some more bread crumbs since like I said he associates with people who would not associate with a racist, maybe that will change now, I don't know and neither do you.

Why do you need to hear “Ethan’s side”?
Benny has literally NOTHING to personally gain from telling this story.
Calling a black person the n word makes you racist, full stop.
This is really simple dude. Ethan Fowler is a piece of shit and took joy in calling Benny a racial slur. That’s what happened.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #281 on: June 06, 2021, 05:33:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

This is really simple dude. Ethan Fowler is a piece of shit and took joy in calling Benny a racial slur. That’s what happened.

Ok well I guess Palace should get canceled for their sexist rape culture board graphics while you're at it.

mattchew

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #282 on: June 06, 2021, 05:42:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ok well I guess Palace should get canceled for their sexist rape culture board graphics while you're at it.

Yeah man, that graphic is absolutely awful. No argument from me. Doesn’t change the fact that Ethan Fowler is a racist asshole though so I’m not sure what your point is.

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #283 on: June 06, 2021, 05:57:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Lol shit dodge dipshit. keep defending a racist if thats what you like

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #284 on: June 06, 2021, 06:06:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah man, that graphic is absolutely awful. No argument from me. Doesn’t change the fact that Ethan Fowler is a racist asshole though so I’m not sure what your point is.

I guess my point would be that its apparently cool to ride for company promoting sexual abuse but any racism is a no go. Whats the difference there? They are both awful.  AND I just thought it was weird people like Chris Pastas,Ed Templeton and Ray Barbee would associate with a blatant racist and that maybe there is more to the story. Sure glad we could have such an enlighting conversation about it.  I don't support racism but I also don't believe in just jumping on somebody on a one sided story. I said earlier since this is something that sticks out to Benny,(and if it is true I can see why it would), that Ethan should come forward and apologize to him even if its just off the record. 

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #285 on: June 06, 2021, 06:48:05 PM »

Man if only you realized the popularity of your counterexample (out of all the other wack shit out there you could have picked, too) and knew how much people on here resent Shawn Powers and his art, you'd be in for just as much as a shock as when you'll then learn how the latter once got the former fired from his hotel groom gig for exhibiting it in the elevator.

Personally I know you could get me shitfaced drunk and still I would never utter any racist bullshit because I'm just not wired like that, I don't even think in such terms when I see people. And I can totally understand and respect why skateboarders, a diverse group per se, would want to avoid supporting someone who is and does, which something simple can suffice to reveal. Things only coming to light years later is due to how progress works. Humans are flawed and this is just one more instance of why one should have inspirations but not heroes.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #286 on: June 06, 2021, 07:15:08 PM »
 just say you don’t care because you fuck with ethan fowler more than black people. you’re not going to go to actual jail or anything

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #287 on: June 06, 2021, 07:41:41 PM »
Fuck Ethan Fowler and @KGB. Full stop.

Also, that Shiloh story in Benny's interview was funny as fuck.

"You skate ledges good but you're a fucking hipster!"

swanronson

• Rep: -27
« Reply #288 on: June 06, 2021, 07:52:14 PM »
Man Ethan Fowler hasn’t done anything relevant in the last 15 years. Benny hasnt been the best skater out but definitely know one deserves that treatment from anyone.

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
  • old and in the way
« Reply #289 on: June 06, 2021, 07:53:01 PM »
uh

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #290 on: June 06, 2021, 07:54:08 PM »

This video was sick

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 131
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #291 on: June 06, 2021, 08:39:23 PM »
I still don't dig Palace and I did defend EF in the first few pages of this thread, but fuck him if that's what went down!
Another former legend absolutely kooks himself into oblivion! Of course he's now an instabiker...

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Gino's Back 180 Nosegrind

• Rep: 34
« Reply #292 on: June 06, 2021, 10:35:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

free max
[close]

[close]

[close]

You're doing an astounding job of moving goal posts further and further to justify obvious racism. Oh, you were also a piece of shit when you got drunk and couldn't control your behavior? That's such a whacky-zany character feature. Everyone should be more understanding of that, just boys being boys. Or maybe you should grow the fuck up and ponder why you're coming across as a total bellend. 

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #293 on: June 06, 2021, 10:40:39 PM »
Look if all this really is true then I fully agree with you guys. I don't support racism just to make sure thats clear. I always live by treat people how you want to be treated and that goes for anyone. You guys came at me hard calling me a bunch of fucked up shit so yeah I replied with the same. anyway that is all.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #294 on: June 06, 2021, 10:42:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

free max
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You're doing an astounding job of moving goal posts further and further to justify obvious racism. Oh, you were also a piece of shit when you got drunk and couldn't control your behavior? That's such a whacky-zany character feature. Everyone should be more understanding of that, just boys being boys. Or maybe you should grow the fuck up and ponder why you're coming across as a total bellend.

Thanks. Its been a while since I have been called a bellend.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #295 on: June 07, 2021, 04:26:28 AM »

I get drunk all the time and actually find it extremely easy to not get into fights and be racist to people. Alcohol doesn't create those feelings in you out of nowhere. Sounds like you have some violent tendencies that come out of you when you drink. So if Ethan Fowler starts saying racist stuff when he drinks then maybe...... can you see what I'm getting at...?
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Boog

• Rep: 196
« Reply #296 on: June 07, 2021, 04:48:02 AM »
I have literally never seen a palace track suit with matching trainers in person, innit.

Oliver Plunketts Head

• Rep: 6
« Reply #297 on: June 07, 2021, 04:50:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Holy shit that's fucking epic hahahaha.

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #298 on: June 07, 2021, 04:56:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Holy shit that's fucking epic hahahaha.

"first rule is the law of germany"? prolly taken in germany?

Oliver Plunketts Head

• Rep: 6
« Reply #299 on: June 07, 2021, 04:57:14 AM »
Its a sociopathic abuse of power, leveraging social clout in a way to hurt the victim psychologically knowing dudes would probably side with him over benny if he said anything

You know, the type of shit that could happen to your mom, sister or girl in a workplace or professional environment?

Exactly, it's proper creepy behaviour.