Author Topic: Wtf is up with the nine club  (Read 337599 times)

Obijuan91 and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

whaaaaat

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 47
Re: Wtf is up with the nine club
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2020, 03:58:18 PM »
ironically the 9 club has become the biggest bunt in skateboarding. From muska to ragdoll to a bitter shop owner blatantly lying for 3 hours and claiming hes putting LA on his back despite also admitting nobody really fucks with him.

The Bunt needs a video component, Vans has some extra money from cancelling all events for 2020 give it to those guys. There would be no reason for the nine club to exist if this happens.

Not sure how anyone listens to the experience. A bunch of insanely uninformed adults (including one who calls himself steezus christ) arguing over really dumb shit but somehow all being wrong. Roger has checked out entirely and is just riding the wave of $1 donations in hopes of winning a darkstar board or some garrett hill pants. ya blew it fellas. the whole beagle smoking meth at the spot shit was pretty funny though but not in a good way.

free max b

Who was this one?

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2020, 04:10:04 PM »
Bro, the big cat doesn’t quote himself often, but when he does, he does it all the fucking time because the big cat is a well-sexed genius. I can’t even go on the experience, because it would just be Steezus giving me props for three hours straight on account of all the sex I make with an ebony goddess. I’m so highly educated, I can’t even spell right. You don’t even know how good the big cat is at organizing podcasts, because y’all don’t even go to raves and party hard like David Loy and the Big Cat. One time, the big cat took a big shot of sour puss and danced so hard that all the girls in Nyjah’s pool slumped over into positions of submission to demand court with my monumental, magnificent member. But that’s not how the big cat gets down, so I threw on my Lebrons, did a Dylan-esque kickflip out the door while ejaculating everywhere, and rode home on a trail of jizz like the silver surfer. Andy Anderson is the next Dylan Rieder.

All the stuff I say is so level headed and grounded that like your hyperbole just makes The legend of the lion into something mythical, thank you for helping enlighten slap with the big cat mythos my humble disciple. You’re like John the Baptist writing the gospel of the big cat, for that the mythos will bless you fine sir. Cheers for making the big cat even greater. The gospel of cheetahshitpost.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

squintharder

« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2020, 04:21:08 PM »
Expand Quote
ironically the 9 club has become the biggest bunt in skateboarding. From muska to ragdoll to a bitter shop owner blatantly lying for 3 hours and claiming hes putting LA on his back despite also admitting nobody really fucks with him.

The Bunt needs a video component, Vans has some extra money from cancelling all events for 2020 give it to those guys. There would be no reason for the nine club to exist if this happens.

Not sure how anyone listens to the experience. A bunch of insanely uninformed adults (including one who calls himself steezus christ) arguing over really dumb shit but somehow all being wrong. Roger has checked out entirely and is just riding the wave of $1 donations in hopes of winning a darkstar board or some garrett hill pants. ya blew it fellas. the whole beagle smoking meth at the spot shit was pretty funny though but not in a good way.

free max b
[close]

Who was this one?

Dom Deluca. Mighty keen on himself.

AllShitty

• Rep: 0
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2020, 04:30:42 PM »
I did really enjoy the Nine Club when it first started, these days it's few and far between that I'll actually listen to a whole episode.  For me, it's not so much the guest, it's the fact that I know every single question that is going to be asked.  "When did you start skateboarding" "What was your first board etc..."  Essentially it's the same story every time just with a different person.  Not always of course, some people have some great stories and life experience worth listening too, but for me a great interview contains great questions, in turn that creates a great response. This is missing that.  Do some research on the guest, and ask an interesting question.   

Trashcon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 111
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2020, 06:30:37 PM »
I agree with some of you as far as the latest guests. Ronnie's episode was pretty cool, had some insightful things to say. The recovery process was interesting. I do feel it has been kind of hit and miss as of late. I have mixed feelings about this last episode with the owner of Brooklyn Projects. I saw people on social media comment about how he referred to women and how many names he drops. I did kind of catch myself rolling my eyes every time he mentioned someone. Whatever, he's friends with all those people, cool I guess. I told a friend (who has yet to watch/hear that episode) to take a shot when he heard him drop a name. Good luck with that. 1, 2, 3, floor.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 90
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2020, 06:53:12 PM »
I think they’ve gotten comfortable now with the youtube donations and merchandise sales and are trying to milk it. When they get a decent guest it’s still good but i wish they would actually talk about skateboarding more. Way too much talk about sponsors and what other pros they’ve bro’d down with. The bunt is way better for this reason alone

V.I. Lenin

• Rep: -12
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2020, 09:12:32 PM »
Anal sex is kinda

midnightsnack

• Rep: -57
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2020, 10:33:39 PM »
The Bunt is taking over, yadeeg.

ya DIGGY

23aesthetics

« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2020, 11:14:33 PM »
Some of the random dudes are the best episodes. The people who make "the skateboard industry" chug along from behind the scenes and without fanfare often have the most interesting stories to tell.

Roger is one of the most knowledgeable skateboard historians walking the earth, cherish him before his liver gives out.

Ghost Lurker

• Rep: 17
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2020, 11:37:16 PM »

free max b

I wonder if that is indefinitely or until further notice style for all 2020. Imagine if you weren’t really a street video part filming type of pro, and fully contest mode all year,
and the coach told you, “Hit the showers for the rest of the season, and trim those sideburns...”
https://youtu.be/gjHOtxCRhnw

Rocuronium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 48
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #100 on: March 11, 2020, 12:25:03 AM »
The most entertaining episodes for me have been the older guys but it seems like they need older hosts to interview them properly. Roger probably has the highest skate IQ but I want to go deeper down the wormhole of 80s skate history
[img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/59/48/b8/5948b85016497192c5b5df8b620f75db.jpg[img]

Mad Max

« Reply #101 on: March 11, 2020, 05:09:50 AM »
With over 25yrs of skating in me, I had honestly never heard of Dom.
Got to say this was a good episode. Like someone said, it’s guys like Dom who are the industry and he doesnt candy coat all of it. I feel his comments regarding vans and supreme are warranted and its good to hear someone shine light on them like that. I’ll take the hollywood celeb talk and coy fish with a pinch of salt.
I reckon Lev would be a good guest just because he’s a skate rat at heart and knows a lot about the industry and the world outside of skating. Fuck a ton of companies are playing catch to how he played the game.

Jollyoli

• Rep: 91
« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2020, 06:06:43 AM »
I'd like them to do a sneaky, get a return guest then switch Rodger into the hot-seat.
Hey, hey, hey. Don't be mean. We don't have to be mean because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2020, 06:19:29 AM »
If they let me wear a full lion suit and not reveal who I am to them, then I’d be up to do a nineclub.

“Big Money
Big Cars

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2020, 06:26:40 AM »
If they let me wear a full lion suit and not reveal who I am to them, then I’d be up to do a nineclub.

Yeah I can see it now. Random no name internet troll in a lion suit on the next nine club. Sounds brilliant.

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2020, 06:39:10 AM »
Got to say this was a good episode. Like someone said, it’s guys like Dom who are the industry and he doesnt candy coat all of it. I feel his comments regarding vans and supreme are warranted and its good to hear someone shine light on them like that. I’ll take the hollywood celeb talk and coy fish with a pinch of salt.
I reckon Lev would be a good guest just because he’s a skate rat at heart and knows a lot about the industry and the world outside of skating. Fuck a ton of companies are playing catch to how he played the game.

Whenever I see you post I have to watch your sig at least 5 times without blinking. It's totally entrancing.

Thanks for the summary of the podcast episode, I just downloaded to check it out. Is it worth sitting through all 3 hours you think?

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #106 on: March 11, 2020, 06:40:48 AM »
THERE IS NO COCAINE GOING ON IN THE SHOP  ::)

FredGallsBallz

• Rep: -7
« Reply #107 on: March 11, 2020, 07:02:05 AM »
I heard a Lucas Puig episode was taped recently.

therealstreetpirate

« Reply #108 on: March 11, 2020, 08:03:22 AM »

free max b
Beagle smokes meth??

Mad Max

« Reply #109 on: March 11, 2020, 08:07:52 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Whenever I see you post I have to watch your sig at least 5 times without blinking. It's totally entrancing.

Thanks for the summary of the podcast episode, I just downloaded to check it out. Is it worth sitting through all 3 hours you think?

I got a crush on Nora. She’s cool.

I listen to the podcast so I dont need to watch a screen for 3hrs. It helps.
The supreme chat goes down somewhere in the middle I think. To be honest he’s a pretty vocal guest so its all good

Happy, sorry

• Rep: -12
« Reply #110 on: March 11, 2020, 08:20:14 AM »
Isn’t it supposed to be the white bread of podcasts? Kinda just letting people talk while giving very basic responses to keep them talking?

iNeverSkated

• Rep: 36
  • is this right?
« Reply #111 on: March 11, 2020, 08:39:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I got a crush on Nora. She’s cool.

I listen to the podcast so I dont need to watch a screen for 3hrs. It helps.
The supreme chat goes down somewhere in the middle I think. To be honest he’s a pretty vocal guest so its all good

I listen to podcasts at work, I never watch them either. I'll give it a listen when I get my backlog down a few more shows.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #112 on: March 11, 2020, 08:52:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah I can see it now. Random no name internet troll in a lion suit on the next nine club. Sounds brilliant.

I’m not a no name lol. I’m just a no name to you. Trust me it would be the most entertaining and possibly informative episode that’s ever existed for someone under 40. Shit if I was actually who I am and gave them real insight shit would be the best nine club episode and it wouldn’t be fucking close. Like it would be up their with papa Olson.

Plus I don’t have to name drop for epic stories. I have epic fucking stories of my own.

“Big Money
Big Cars

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #113 on: March 11, 2020, 09:00:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I’m not a no name lol. I’m just a no name to you. Trust me it would be the most entertaining and possibly informative episode that’s ever existed for someone under 40. Shit if I was actually who I am and gave them real insight shit would be the best nine club episode and it wouldn’t be fucking close. Like it would be up their with papa Olson.

Plus I don’t have to name drop for epic stories. I have epic fucking stories of my own.

no you don't.  you spend all day on a message board.  your trolling shtick isn't even funny or creative, if anything it is lazy anybody can be an obnoxious, arrogant anonymous troll.
i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

straight fucking edge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -169
« Reply #114 on: March 11, 2020, 09:02:20 AM »
this is probably some version of you

i don't want to link to the channel because is promotes athiesm.

ClownOfTheDay

• Rep: -17
  • I miss Assflea
« Reply #115 on: March 11, 2020, 09:11:32 AM »
Oh god the cheetah sheet burner accounts are all fighting.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #116 on: March 11, 2020, 09:15:34 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

no you don't.  you spend all day on a message board.  your trolling shtick isn't even funny or creative, if anything it is lazy anybody can be an obnoxious, arrogant anonymous troll.

Spending all day on a MessageBoard while my hands are free doesn’t mean I don’t live life. It’s been bad lately because I haven’t been traveling since the new year, so my hands are preoccupied even less of the time, hence more posts. I’m not even shitting you though on this, I’ve been at rave joints in LA, the strip clubs of Salt Lake, the bars of Lodo, etc. and when there is not shit going on I will legit read slap in such locales. See I don’t have social media, I don’t watch much YouTube except before I go skating or when a new video drops, I don’t go on Reddit outside of r/nba. Legit the only pieces of the internet I touch are r/nba and slap. Like that’s it, the rest of my life is all real life shit, engineering, and skating. Lately because of health reasons all I can do is engineer, So I work 9-5 and then go home and chill with a homie maybe for an hour or two at home, I can’t drink or smoke anymore, as a mater of fact this shit got me to quit smoking cigs so you know there is always a silver lining. But like bro I’m a unique fucking individual and trust me on this I could literally prove to you all my stories, the skating, all that shit is real. Like just imagine what I’m saying is true, what are your thoughts on me then?(because it is)
So knowing that I have nothing else to preoccupy my time on the internet and that due to health all I do is work 9-5(with a lot of downtime in between), does that make more sense why I’m on here so much?

“Big Money
Big Cars

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
« Reply #117 on: March 11, 2020, 09:19:06 AM »
I too have backside flipped El Toro

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #118 on: March 11, 2020, 09:24:39 AM »
I too have backside flipped El Toro

Look I’m not saying shit about myself that’s not real. I’m just amazed honestly so many of you don’t believe me at this point.

“Big Money
Big Cars

BobbyPshew

• Rep: -61
« Reply #119 on: March 11, 2020, 09:45:23 AM »
The only way to fix that show is upping the quality of guests.
Anyone can spew a good wish guest list...Jeremy Klein, Ronnie Bertino, Stranger, Smolik,Kareem and Chico would be mine.
Ron Don's Playpen-Home Of The $2 Lap Dance