Author Topic: Wtf is up with the nine club  (Read 348204 times)

arrbee and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

rukes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
Re: Wtf is up with the nine club
« Reply #1500 on: June 02, 2023, 10:53:48 PM »
"Don't trust a bloke who always wears a cap, he's hiding something"

Ancient something something proverb
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

WhoCareZ

« Reply #1501 on: June 02, 2023, 10:54:02 PM »
I’m not quite sure what we did to earn this level of quality content, but we must have been awfully good this year.

I’ll get to watching the gym shit at some point maybe, but I scrubbed right to Steezus’s heart to heart / strategy sesh with the CEO of Gloom Management at 24:25  :)

29:14 Jeron Wilson copyright claim incoming

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #1502 on: June 02, 2023, 11:28:41 PM »
Expand Quote
I’m not quite sure what we did to earn this level of quality content, but we must have been awfully good this year.

I’ll get to watching the gym shit at some point maybe, but I scrubbed right to Steezus’s heart to heart / strategy sesh with the CEO of Gloom Management at 24:25  :)

[close]

Jesus that women did not give a single fuck about what he had to say . She didn’t look up from her phone the whole time. Poor guy, no one wants him.
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 846
« Reply #1503 on: June 02, 2023, 11:38:22 PM »

gloommanagement Congratulations Steezus on these incredible brand partnerships with Scotch Porter and Swiffer x Walmart. 🎉

Nothing says professional to me quite like misspelling the very first word of your self laudatory fake interview answer.

Ty Evans Lightman

• Rep: -31
« Reply #1504 on: June 03, 2023, 01:19:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Ha ha!

I can’t quite figure out who is more clueless, him or the lady?

What is their business??
Is Steezus going to do hikes in the Hollywood hills with equally lost individuals, providing them with his “talent” of inspirational non sequiturs?

Honestly, he’d do better to go back to KC where life is probably cheaper and get a real job. Going to the gym for YouTube content is not a job.

Also, how can he afford his lifestyle? No way he bought that Mercedes - even though he makes sure has the keys dangling from his pocket for all to see.

Can’t believe the “Fuck skating” hoodie was a coincidence.

Perforated Opinions

• Rep: -198
« Reply #1505 on: June 03, 2023, 02:17:12 AM »

I kind of wish weekend buzz was still operating

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #1506 on: June 03, 2023, 08:59:54 AM »
There was definitely some drama behind the scenes. Steezus probably thought he should get paid more and eldridge was cool guying everyone cuz he was the only one with a somewhat legit skate career. Also how is steezus’ back too fucked up to even ride a skateboard but he can do all that working out

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #1507 on: June 03, 2023, 09:04:55 AM »
What if Eldridge thought he should get paid more and Steezus was the one cool guying everyone?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #1508 on: June 03, 2023, 09:31:46 AM »
What if Eldridge thought he should get paid more and Steezus was the one cool guying everyone?
wouldn’t surprise me either. Honestly i’ve hated 90% of what nine club has done last couple years but it seems like they’re trying to do better and i have to drive a lot, i’m all for it if it gets better

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #1509 on: June 03, 2023, 10:58:45 AM »
There’s almost no question in my mind Gloom Management put Steezus up to asking for more bread.

Given his ties to Crail, I’m guessing Edly was fine with minimal to no pay for sitting through the Experience.  But I’d imagine the lack of interest in Number Thirty Three after years of promoting it on the show, paired with Kelly’s conspicuous coupling with the very shoe brand that broke up with him, to effectively end his time as a paid skater - had more to do with his discontent.

I love how they waited just long enough for Steezus and Justin to start their new things before “deciding” to reboot the show.  Just too good.

SoundcloudBXM

• Rep: -10
« Reply #1510 on: June 03, 2023, 12:01:22 PM »
I lost it when crob said Steezus is “doing his thing, working out, living his best life” like even their close knit crew doesn’t know wtf steezus does

WhoCareZ

« Reply #1511 on: June 03, 2023, 12:09:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Also, how can he afford his lifestyle? No way he bought that Mercedes - even though he makes sure has the keys dangling from his pocket for all to see.
I thought he said he had a legit job at Apple one time, which I assumed was a tech position, but seeing his personality more leaves me with more questions than answers as to how he makes money.

Phao Lo

• Rep: 54
« Reply #1512 on: June 03, 2023, 12:24:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
[close]
I thought he said he had a legit job at Apple one time, which I assumed was a tech position, but seeing his personality more leaves me with more questions than answers as to how he makes money.

I think it was more of a Genius Bar role at Apple.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #1513 on: June 03, 2023, 12:41:09 PM »
I lost it when crob said Steezus is “doing his thing, working out, living his best life” like even their close knit crew doesn’t know wtf steezus does

Strong first post
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

SoundcloudBXM

• Rep: -10
« Reply #1514 on: June 03, 2023, 01:01:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Strong first post

Thank you brother I’m a long time lurker

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 965
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #1515 on: June 03, 2023, 01:20:40 PM »

:D
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

lurkluke

• Rep: 176
« Reply #1516 on: June 03, 2023, 05:47:00 PM »
 I skipped to the management lady but she doesn't have a microphone so wtf is she saying?

Is the outcome of their meeting that he wants to do hiking meetups and she is going to try get him meetings? ABOUT WHAT?

How is this anything. I'm so confused.

WhoCareZ

« Reply #1517 on: June 03, 2023, 06:05:40 PM »
My guess is that Steezus’ core fan demographic is probably women. Hence why SLAP has no clue about what He brings to the table.

noninjasinstreetfighter

• Rep: 19
« Reply #1518 on: June 03, 2023, 06:08:47 PM »
My guess is that Steezus’ core fan demographic is probably women. Hence why SLAP has no clue about what He brings to the table.

Does SLAP think he wears two hats at the same time?

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #1519 on: June 03, 2023, 07:18:00 PM »
Good to see that after being nailed to the cross by the nine club, Steezus Christ has risen from the dead and brought his career back to life.
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #1520 on: June 03, 2023, 08:06:23 PM »
Good to see that after being nailed to the cross by the nine club, Steezus Christ has risen from the dead and brought his career back to life.

Who was Judas in this case? 
Was it Roger?
Was it Crob? 
Was it Gloom Mgmt Co.?
Was it Ryan Kulla for witholding his SuperChat donations on episodes where Steezus was being particularly fussy?

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1092
« Reply #1521 on: June 03, 2023, 09:12:55 PM »

There’s an entire fledgling economy of people like this, trying to earn a living pushing Swiffer Wet Jets on their middling instagram or TikTok account for $45,000/y before taxes.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #1522 on: June 03, 2023, 09:21:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

There’s an entire fledgling economy of people like this, trying to earn a living pushing Swiffer Wet Jets on their middling instagram or TikTok account for $45,000/y before taxes.

I didn’t realize how many followers he has on TikTok.

I feel like he represents an aspirational male archetype for a certain kind of woman… lives in LA, works out at a “cool” gym, cooks, cleans and is in touch with his feminine side.  Could definitely see some brands finding ways to use him to target a specific audience.

WhoCareZ

« Reply #1523 on: June 03, 2023, 09:36:44 PM »

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #1524 on: June 03, 2023, 09:39:18 PM »

modern life is war

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -618
« Reply #1525 on: June 03, 2023, 09:41:17 PM »
Steezus sans hat

https://imgur.com/a/IipTLQ8

Not good
Those haircuts where they shave the front of the head back until it gets to a solid hairline and like comb-overs for black guys. Also is he putting on makeup?
You’re a Florida native, aren’t you?

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #1526 on: June 03, 2023, 09:51:19 PM »
Pretty sure he goes to Biebel’s old gym, hilarious that’s who he’s emulating now.

OwlGreen

• Rep: -126
« Reply #1527 on: June 04, 2023, 03:40:35 AM »
I just remembered how excited I am to see Manodrome.

Steesuz and Edly's ex said, "it's not you it's me, I just don't want to be in a relationship right now" and now 6 weeks later she's doing all the same shit you used to do together and posting about it, just without you.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #1528 on: June 04, 2023, 03:48:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Steezus sans hat

https://imgur.com/a/IipTLQ8
[close]
Also is he putting on makeup?

I think he’s removing makeup
listen to cosmic psychos

thunderwood

• Rep: -18
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1529 on: June 04, 2023, 07:54:59 AM »
No one:
California: $21 Oatmeal