Author Topic: I just wiped my ass with a paper towel  (Read 4150 times)

psuckadelic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
I just wiped my ass with a paper towel
« on: March 21, 2020, 08:14:44 AM »
When I run out of paper towels should I use my Vans socks, or my Thrasher socks, or my Stance socks, or Psockadelics?
SK8 & DEPLOY

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: I just wiped my ass with a paper towel
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 08:15:39 AM »
Definitely psocks. Fit like garbage.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

psuckadelic

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 08:20:49 AM »
Definitely psocks. Fit like garbage.

Yeah and they got heel holes quicker than any socks I've had. Even my Walmart dress socks.
SK8 & DEPLOY

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 08:23:14 AM »
Let us know when you get to griptape.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 08:26:13 AM »
Ok, but how did it feel?

psuckadelic

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2020, 08:32:47 AM »
Ok, but how did it feel?

Slightly softer than grip tape. Fortunately being a skater for 30+ years has made me slightly masochistic. Just hope I don't have to shit more than once or twice a day.
SK8 & DEPLOY

Complements4U

• Rep: 397
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2020, 08:44:17 AM »
You think that's bad? Consider a reactor, my reactor, were shutting it down, 100 to 0. The reactor has been operated at max percent for a long time, After shutdown, xenon 135 is no longer produced by fission and is no longer removed by burnup. The only remaining production mechanism is the decay of that dummy thicc iodine 135, which was in the core at the time I shut er' down. The only removal mechanism for this xenon, is to decay and fucc of, so when the reactor power is decreased, xenon concentration initially increases, because the xenon burnup falls to zero and the the iodine decay at 6.6 hours is faster than the the xenon decay at like 9.2 hours or so. Kk, so now my reactor, I know it very well. Like I know the rate of the increase depends on the original neutron flux and increases with increasing flux. I've even noticed at some large values of the neutron flux, peak concentration occurs at 11.3 hours after shutdown. The amount of additional negative reactivity in the xenon peak is so damm dependent, especially on original neutron flux. For my reactor shutdown from 100 to zero the amount of additional negative reactivity may reach up to 2500pcm!!!! After reaching this xenon peak, the production of xenon from iodine decay is less than the removal of xenon by decay and the concentration of xenon 135 finally decreases. After another ten half-lives (80 hours, or 700 cycles of my blender bear meme render stress test,) all the xenon undergo a beta decay, this decay causes a continuous thrusting (and I mean THRUSTING) of positive reactivity, which  now must be taken into account in my subcriticality maintenance, or when approaching to criticality. I just find it appaling that the fucking xenon 135 concentration about 20 hours after shutdown from full power will be the same as the equilibrium xenon 135 concentration at full power. Thats non bueno for me, memes cannot wait forever. About 3 days after shutdown, the xenon 135 concentration will have finally decreased to a small percentage of its pre-shutdown level, and my reactor can be assumed to be xenon free. Three days of neutron poisoning, I cant stand xenon man. It's so pretentious.

psuckadelic

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2020, 08:48:26 AM »
You think that's bad? Consider a reactor, my reactor, were shutting it down, 100 to 0. The reactor has been operated at max percent for a long time, After shutdown, xenon 135 is no longer produced by fission and is no longer removed by burnup. The only remaining production mechanism is the decay of that dummy thicc iodine 135, which was in the core at the time I shut er' down. The only removal mechanism for this xenon, is to decay and fucc of, so when the reactor power is decreased, xenon concentration initially increases, because the xenon burnup falls to zero and the the iodine decay at 6.6 hours is faster than the the xenon decay at like 9.2 hours or so. Kk, so now my reactor, I know it very well. Like I know the rate of the increase depends on the original neutron flux and increases with increasing flux. I've even noticed at some large values of the neutron flux, peak concentration occurs at 11.3 hours after shutdown. The amount of additional negative reactivity in the xenon peak is so damm dependent, especially on original neutron flux. For my reactor shutdown from 100 to zero the amount of additional negative reactivity may reach up to 2500pcm!!!! After reaching this xenon peak, the production of xenon from iodine decay is less than the removal of xenon by decay and the concentration of xenon 135 finally decreases. After another ten half-lives (80 hours, or 700 cycles of my blender bear meme render stress test,) all the xenon undergo a beta decay, this decay causes a continuous thrusting (and I mean THRUSTING) of positive reactivity, which  now must be taken into account in my subcriticality maintenance, or when approaching to criticality. I just find it appaling that the fucking xenon 135 concentration about 20 hours after shutdown from full power will be the same as the equilibrium xenon 135 concentration at full power. Thats non bueno for me, memes cannot wait forever. About 3 days after shutdown, the xenon 135 concentration will have finally decreased to a small percentage of its pre-shutdown level, and my reactor can be assumed to be xenon free. Three days of neutron poisoning, I cant stand xenon man. It's so pretentious.

Well yeah. You like fucking read my mind. Fuck xenon man!
SK8 & DEPLOY

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2020, 08:53:11 AM »
Baby wipes all day

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 574
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2020, 08:53:21 AM »
Expand Quote
You think that's bad? Consider a reactor, my reactor, were shutting it down, 100 to 0. The reactor has been operated at max percent for a long time, After shutdown, xenon 135 is no longer produced by fission and is no longer removed by burnup. The only remaining production mechanism is the decay of that dummy thicc iodine 135, which was in the core at the time I shut er' down. The only removal mechanism for this xenon, is to decay and fucc of, so when the reactor power is decreased, xenon concentration initially increases, because the xenon burnup falls to zero and the the iodine decay at 6.6 hours is faster than the the xenon decay at like 9.2 hours or so. Kk, so now my reactor, I know it very well. Like I know the rate of the increase depends on the original neutron flux and increases with increasing flux. I've even noticed at some large values of the neutron flux, peak concentration occurs at 11.3 hours after shutdown. The amount of additional negative reactivity in the xenon peak is so damm dependent, especially on original neutron flux. For my reactor shutdown from 100 to zero the amount of additional negative reactivity may reach up to 2500pcm!!!! After reaching this xenon peak, the production of xenon from iodine decay is less than the removal of xenon by decay and the concentration of xenon 135 finally decreases. After another ten half-lives (80 hours, or 700 cycles of my blender bear meme render stress test,) all the xenon undergo a beta decay, this decay causes a continuous thrusting (and I mean THRUSTING) of positive reactivity, which  now must be taken into account in my subcriticality maintenance, or when approaching to criticality. I just find it appaling that the fucking xenon 135 concentration about 20 hours after shutdown from full power will be the same as the equilibrium xenon 135 concentration at full power. Thats non bueno for me, memes cannot wait forever. About 3 days after shutdown, the xenon 135 concentration will have finally decreased to a small percentage of its pre-shutdown level, and my reactor can be assumed to be xenon free. Three days of neutron poisoning, I cant stand xenon man. It's so pretentious.
[close]

Well yeah. You like fucking read my mind. Fuck xenon man!

Facts. Word to Bearmen.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

psuckadelic

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2020, 08:55:51 AM »
Baby wipes all day

Saving them for the baby.
And don't flush em.
SK8 & DEPLOY

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1056
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2020, 08:56:01 AM »

psuckadelic

SK8 & DEPLOY

Classy Durag

• Rep: 62
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2020, 09:03:30 AM »

psuckadelic

« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2020, 09:10:15 AM »
Truth
SK8 & DEPLOY

TunaNoodle

• Rep: 6
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2020, 09:38:56 AM »
I have lurked here for 20 years and never made an account, but did today for one reason: get a bidet from Amazon for $30. You won't have to worry about TP shortage and your life will improve in general.

psuckadelic

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2020, 09:46:30 AM »
I have lurked here for 20 years and never made an account, but did today for one reason: get a bidet from Amazon for $30. You won't have to worry about TP shortage and your life will improve in general.

Why didn't you give us this info 20 yrs ago?
SK8 & DEPLOY

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2020, 09:47:38 AM »
This whole thing's such a turnoff for ass eaters.

psuckadelic

« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2020, 09:51:48 AM »
This whole thing's such a turnoff for ass eaters.

Being an ass eater myself I offer my sincerest apologies.
SK8 & DEPLOY

dooley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2020, 10:03:26 AM »
No apologies required, my good man. Didn't people of Rome back in the day wipe their asses with a stick or something? We'll make it work, somehow.

A bidet sounds like a good idea.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2020, 10:15:13 AM »
Never done before? I've ran out and resorted to paper towels. If they're quality it ain't so bad.

What I don't recommend is using a paper towel for a coffee filter. Taste bad and probably has bleach and shit in there

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2020, 10:18:08 AM »
I’d rather hop in the shower and clean off my shit like that.  Would never use paper towels to wipe, that will give you a raw asshole. It’s straight up barbaric.

psuckadelic

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2020, 10:20:24 AM »
I’d rather hop in the shower and clean off my shit like that.  Would never use paper towels to wipe, that will give you a raw asshole. It’s straight up barbaric.

Hahahaha
SK8 & DEPLOY

computerdate

• Rep: 18
  • I hope they keep down the price of gas
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2020, 10:26:24 AM »
Just ordered a bidet attachment for my toilet, son. Get on that

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2020, 10:29:07 AM »
Finally a thread that isn’t pure shit.

psuckadelic

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2020, 10:30:08 AM »
Just ordered a bidet attachment for my toilet, son. Get on that

Those will be sold out next.
SK8 & DEPLOY

psuckadelic

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2020, 10:31:55 AM »
Finally a thread that isn’t pure shit.

Haha. You're welcome.
SK8 & DEPLOY

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2020, 10:32:18 AM »

Dude in fallen hat teaches you how to wipe with just one sheet of toilet paper.

psuckadelic

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2020, 10:35:27 AM »
Fucking genius!
SK8 & DEPLOY

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2020, 10:49:20 AM »
One time I used papertowels to flush down my apartment a while ago because I ran out of TP and was too lazy to go to a store for like a week or two, and the papertowels went down well, or so it seemed, well one day it clogged and I couldn’t get the shit out with a plunger, I was like fuck I’m gonna have to pay for a plumber, but luckily the next day I had to take a flight for a 3 week job stint. I was like maybe by the time I get back the natural pressure will push the shit/papertowels back up. When I came home from the trip my bathroom/apartment smelled fucking terrible, the shit had come back up from the toilet and so had the papertowels, got some gloves and removed the papertowels and disposed of them in the trash, and then flushed the toilet. Gave my bathroom/apartment 40-50 axe double pits to chesty for like a 24 hour period. So yeah didn’t have to pay for a plumber, but fuck was that gross.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16