Author Topic: Rep  (Read 1475 times)

psuckadelic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -5
Rep
« on: March 21, 2020, 02:45:14 PM »
What does this number mean? How does it work? And why am I already in the negative?
SK8 & DEPLOY

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Rep
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 08:23:41 PM »
This is the Fujimora quotient.  It basically aggregates every single character you’ve ever typed on here, and runs them through a series of statistical analyses.  From here, a rough psychological profile is created using a secret algorithm. The end result is a numerical score.  This score actually has multiple functions.

First, the number you see is actually a reference number so field agents in the FBI/CIA don’t have to spend all day searching for your docket, were the need arise.  They need only enter the numerical  Fujimora quotient.

The next thing that happens with Fujimora quotients is that they are telepathically uploaded to an ancient alien robotic race approximately 400 trillion light years away.  They are called the Replerrkrotrons (At least this is the closest approximation to what it would be, as human brains are not capable of recreating the alien speech) In return, they have been uploading technical specs for new technology so we may one day bend reality to our will as they have. 

It’s rather ingenious how they hid it in plain sight like that.  Sadly, I don’t know any more about the Rep system.  There are undoubtedly more secrets behind the one-sided-mirror of the Fujimora quotient.  Alien autopsies?  Inter-dimensional travel?  Time warps?  Who knows.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

psuckadelic

• Rep: -5
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 09:35:38 PM »
This is the Fujimora quotient.  It basically aggregates every single character you’ve ever typed on here, and runs them through a series of statistical analyses.  From here, a rough psychological profile is created using a secret algorithm. The end result is a numerical score.  This score actually has multiple functions.

First, the number you see is actually a reference number so field agents in the FBI/CIA don’t have to spend all day searching for your docket, were the need arise.  They need only enter the numerical  Fujimora quotient.

The next thing that happens with Fujimora quotients is that they are telepathically uploaded to an ancient alien robotic race approximately 400 trillion light years away.  They are called the Replerrkrotrons (At least this is the closest approximation to what it would be, as human brains are not capable of recreating the alien speech) In return, they have been uploading technical specs for new technology so we may one day bend reality to our will as they have. 

It’s rather ingenious how they hid it in plain sight like that.  Sadly, I don’t know any more about the Rep system.  There are undoubtedly more secrets behind the one-sided-mirror of the Fujimora quotient.  Alien autopsies?  Inter-dimensional travel?  Time warps?  Who knows.

Never would have guessed. I figured I'm going into the negative because I've pretty much only been commenting on the thread I authored and was breaking some unwritten participation rule. 🤷🏻‍♂️
SK8 & DEPLOY

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2020, 11:47:20 PM »

!!!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

FrostedPancake

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2020, 09:47:22 AM »
If you make good posts you get negative rep. If you suck the right dicks (hint there arent any) you get the number to go up a little bit. Truest posters have 0 rep

PeskOne

• Rep: 10
  • Skateboarding: Only drug worth the side effects.
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2020, 02:13:48 AM »
If you make good posts you get negative rep. If you suck the right dicks (hint there arent any) you get the number to go up a little bit. Truest posters have 0 rep

So negative and positive rep is neither pos or neg for your profile? It should be at 0? Please be serious i really want to know haha. I got -2 i think and i thought i done some bad.

SneakySecrets Hahahahahahaaa
Skateboarding an addiction stronger than Heroin.

JudoOrigami

• Rep: -90
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 03:29:41 AM »
its not plus and minus its kooks and gnars and neither of those words actually mean anything so

ZachV

• Rep: -9
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2020, 09:15:09 AM »

Ive been enlightened
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

fakie n0llie

• Rep: -80
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2020, 12:59:43 PM »
Can someone help my rep go up? Zach's too, he's the homie who gave me detailed advice on kickflips.

ZachV

• Rep: -9
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2020, 09:44:35 PM »
Can someone help my rep go up? Zach's too, he's the homie who gave me detailed advice on kickflips.

8)
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

fakie n0llie

• Rep: -80
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2020, 08:13:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

8)
All day!