Author Topic: Quarantine Activities  (Read 11211 times)

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
Re: Quarantine Activities
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2020, 08:38:27 AM »
Yeah most of the Kinsella's groups are good, the first American Football album is a good place to start as well. Been listening to Ghosts & Vodka and TTNG a lot too.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2020, 09:54:24 AM »
A couple favorites:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgEQWaN6qWU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_r51WgPjEs

i came across this young marine's channel, and your boy is not fucking around--inspiring workouts and he's still posting while deployed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4E2b-L6Mt4

i've been a 5-day-a-week at the gym person for a while now, so this situation is especially trying in this regard--burpies on the back patio for now will have to do...

drewsmahgoos

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2020, 10:27:31 AM »
A couple favorites:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgEQWaN6qWU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_r51WgPjEs

lol, I've been upstate and got to see people work out in the most insane ways.

They stopped letting inmates have free weights in state prisons in PA so they had to switch to machines.The rumor was that there used to be lift offs(like how they let guys have sanctioned boxing matches in graterford backin the day) between the guards and the inmates but the inmates started surpassing the guards in a big way.
 I straight up watched dudes max the weights out on the machines, and then have a grown ass man stand on top of the weights to add more weight to what they were lifting. Also, that youtube video you linked where dude is doing handstand push ups, people really do them, quite a lot actually.

I saw a dude, ugly as sin, walk around with an 8 pack of abs. He would do pull ups and instead of counting the pull ups, he would just time himself, continuously going up and down for minutes at a time. I thought I was going to have to fight him because he was into shaking down white kids for their store (I was 19 when I saw him, 6'4" and about 165 pounds) but I had a reputation by then for fighting regardless of whether or not I would get my ass beat and he started going after this kid I went to elementary school with who I let everyone know was a sex offender..

Craziest thing that's workout related was just the people in general though. 50+ year old guys, balding, teeth all fucked up, but when they took off their shirts they were built like a collegiate athlete.

Sorry for the wall of nonsense text. Just saw those videos and it brought me back to a time in my life in a big way.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 10:43:08 AM by drewsmahgoos »

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 964
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2020, 12:19:32 PM »
Does anybody have a good manual compilation link?

I can't find shit except tutorials and v bloggers.

I want to watch hours of manny tricks. All variations no talking.

My manny pad has a cop parked on top of it
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2020, 10:19:24 PM »

i came across this young marine's channel, and your boy is not fucking around--inspiring workouts and he's still posting while deployed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4E2b-L6Mt4

i've been a 5-day-a-week at the gym person for a while now, so this situation is especially trying in this regard--burpies on the back patio for now will have to do...

Damn! This is exactly what I've been looking for. Iron Wolf is rad. Bout to do some burpees...

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2020, 12:40:46 AM »
Day 3:

Hoping to finally finish this tomorrow. Well see...

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2020, 06:52:34 AM »

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #67 on: March 28, 2020, 07:00:04 AM »
I've realized during this quarantine that I'm actually spending less time mindlessly browsing the web. I still do it, but much less. I've been playing music a lot and even writing some songs for the first time in a while. I've been gaming, particularly Animal Crossing, which is probably the most relaxing way to pass this epidemic. I've been video chatting with friends more, including friends I don't actually talk to regularly. The world's a nightmare right now, but at the very least it's been a good excuse to just sorta slow down, and I'll take just about any silver lining I can right about now.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #68 on: March 28, 2020, 03:16:35 PM »

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #69 on: March 28, 2020, 10:46:29 PM »
Day 4, got frustrated early on and called it quits. Will try again tomorrow. Also im pretty sure my cat lost 2 pieces when he was messing with it overnight:

Krooked posted Dan Drehobl's Krooked Chronicles part on their instagram and I feel in love with it all over again...."Forever in Blue jeans"

« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 10:54:24 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Joe Pesci

« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2020, 12:34:37 AM »
youtube videos and warzone. I have a pull up bar so I might as well get on some work out shit... Also if there's anyone technical on here I should be finishing my CCNA but I just don't feel motivated, I failed the test before they changed it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 12:36:15 AM by Joe Pesci »

Algar

• Rep: 28
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2020, 08:27:29 PM »
Day 4, got frustrated early on and called it quits. Will try again tomorrow. Also im pretty sure my cat lost 2 pieces when he was messing with it overnight:

Krooked posted Dan Drehobl's Krooked Chronicles part on their instagram and I feel in love with it all over again...."Forever in Blue jeans"

Dood,  I did this same puzzle over the winter but I must have got the dumbass version cause mine is only 500 pieces! 

I got a switch a month ago when I got a bonus at work and it's really been a godsend with all this shit.

Also I need to go through and finish some books, probably start with surfing barbarians then take it from there, I've got a lot of half finished books!

papiboof

• Rep: -1
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2020, 08:56:01 PM »
self teaching Lightroom and photoshop, fixing motorcycle, buying unnecessary shit, edibles
succ me
high energy ⚡️

How the fuck did we get 129 pages deep into TK's banishment from the industry?

Shalom

drewsmahgoos

« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2020, 09:36:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Dood,  I did this same puzzle over the winter but I must have got the dumbass version cause mine is only 500 pieces! 

I got a switch a month ago when I got a bonus at work and it's really been a godsend with all this shit.

Also I need to go through and finish some books, probably start with surfing barbarians then take it from there, I've got a lot of half finished books!

What games have you been playing for the switch?

Hevonen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 16
« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2020, 04:48:05 AM »
I've realized during this quarantine that I'm actually spending less time mindlessly browsing the web. I still do it, but much less. I've been playing music a lot and even writing some songs for the first time in a while. I've been gaming, particularly Animal Crossing, which is probably the most relaxing way to pass this epidemic. I've been video chatting with friends more, including friends I don't actually talk to regularly. The world's a nightmare right now, but at the very least it's been a good excuse to just sorta slow down, and I'll take just about any silver lining I can right about now.
Yeah same for me, been playing the piano a lot, which I haven't done much in the past 10 years, and actually started to progress again which is a lot of fun

Surf The Earth

• Rep: 19
« Reply #75 on: March 30, 2020, 10:03:46 AM »
Me and a buddy are building a nice little quarter pipe, and a pole to shred the driveway with. Ill try and post pics when we are finished.
Proverbs 27:17

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #76 on: March 30, 2020, 12:25:30 PM »
It’s my birthday this week how should I celebrate

drewsmahgoos

« Reply #77 on: March 30, 2020, 12:26:32 PM »

By staying inside.

Happy birthday though.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2020, 04:21:59 PM »

happy birthday

https://youtu.be/Weo47qNIzgw

Watch Suburbia (1984)

https://youtu.be/OPejY8vZWO4
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 04:25:25 PM by Banned from the room »
(A)pl(E)

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2020, 05:45:28 PM »
Thanks. Gonna be one for the books 🙄

Algar

• Rep: 28
« Reply #80 on: March 30, 2020, 06:50:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Been playing Luigi's mansion, animal crossing, golf story, mariokart.  I think I might get breath of the wild next but we'll see

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #81 on: March 30, 2020, 07:48:09 PM »
Risk is a good board game

If you thought monopoly could focus a relationship...
listen to cosmic psychos

rupertspupkin

• Rep: 11
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2020, 12:06:56 AM »
i went to home depot today to get a rub brick and some clear coat, but they didnt have a brick. i did some slappies behind olive garden instead. now its back to video games and movies

You can use an actual brick or just a rock to rub down that curb homie! Having a curb in front of the house has been a godsend.

drewsmahgoos

« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2020, 07:06:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Been playing Luigi's mansion, animal crossing, golf story, mariokart.  I think I might get breath of the wild next but we'll see

Ive been playing Breath of the Wild for like two months now. It's become my all time favorite game. So much effort was put into it and there's a crazy amount of shit to do and places to see. My girl loves it too. Doesn't even play it, she'll just sit and watch me and still really enjoy it.

I can't recommend  botw enough.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #84 on: March 31, 2020, 07:55:26 AM »
I rub bricked and sprayed a virgin ledge too. I got it sliding kinda but damn I barely have the patience for that shit anymore Ive become spoiled with good ledges. I posted it up on one of the spot apps hoping some other kids with put in the work and make it buttery for me.

A wood bench around the way has been treating me alright but I’m not even a ledge guy so I hate all this. There’s a pretty good bank in my neighborhood but it’s literally at a hospital with mostly elderly people and I’m not that much of a dick to skate that right now.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #85 on: March 31, 2020, 08:02:04 AM »
Well forget about smoking base.

No shortage of weed oil though
(A)pl(E)

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #86 on: March 31, 2020, 08:50:47 AM »
Text random chicks from your past for nudes

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #87 on: March 31, 2020, 10:22:56 PM »
Finally finished this thing!! Took way longer than I expected and of course we're missing 2 pieces!

Curb Skated in front of my house today.

Saw the movie "Frailty" the other night, I liked it.

Fraiser and Seinfeld on the daily as well.

RIP Jeff Grosso  :'(
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 10:25:45 PM by Monkey_Mcpott »

Huell Howser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 248
« Reply #88 on: March 31, 2020, 11:57:27 PM »
Expand Quote
I’m trying to learn how to code in Python through some YouTube videos. Also, ive been drinking lots of white claws over Skype with a few friends. It doesn’t feel much different from going out to be honest
[close]

I'm an on/off computer science student. If you need any help give me a holler. Have you programmed much before?

I've been programming in C lately. Not much experience with Python but I'll learn it eventually. What made you choose that language? I have a few e-books if you want them.

Other than programming. I'm reading Infinite Jest at the moment. Fucking awesome book so far. I've been playing a lot of Zelda BOTW too. I live with my girlfriend and her mother because our apartment burned down but her mom had to go take care of my girl's grandparents so we have the place to ourselves. I'm actually enjoying the quarantine to be honest.

I've been following some ruby and JS online courses as well and it's been challenging but definitely interesting. I enjoy it. Honestly there's just too much information online pertaining to "which language is best to learn" - any recommendations? From what I've gathered it seems like focusing on JS is the best idea

Strickland_Propane

« Reply #89 on: April 01, 2020, 04:28:08 AM »
Jerking off and playing a new game of RDR2