Author Topic: What happened to Birdhouse at KOTR?  (Read 6947 times)

Kombuch-A-Holic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 127
Re: What happened to Birdhouse at KOTR?
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2023, 11:28:41 AM »
Sadly, Drake has generated more hype for Birdhouse in the last 5 years than Birdman the skater and Birdman the rapper have.

Despite despising Drake, I still crave a Birdhouse hoodie. Those things sold like crazy!

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 241
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2023, 12:14:59 PM »
op failed to mention that ben raybourn is skating again, seemingly in a healthy spot and has a pro board on metal skateboards. not that that has anything to do with birdhouse now but still give the man some credit where it's due

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2023, 12:19:06 PM »
op failed to mention that ben raybourn is skating again, seemingly in a healthy spot and has a pro board on metal skateboards. not that that has anything to do with birdhouse now but still give the man some credit where it's due

This is such a nice thing to read. I like Ben Raybourn a lot...his extended demise was sad to watch. Go Ben, go!

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2023, 12:21:01 PM »

Thank you for pointing this out.  I was going to, but it seemed like OP just stepped out of a time machine from 2015, so I didn’t want to overwhelm them with too much information at once.

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3329
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2023, 01:46:50 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Thank you for pointing this out.  I was going to, but it seemed like OP just stepped out of a time machine from 2015, so I didn’t want to overwhelm them with too much information at once.

lol
I keep wanting to gnar you but then realized that's the opposite of what you're looking for so I just don't do anything.

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2023, 02:01:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

lol
I keep wanting to gnar you but then realized that's the opposite of what you're looking for so I just don't do anything.

;) Thanks, GAY

Lord Viper Scorpion

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2023, 02:52:49 PM »
Once upon a time, in the vibrant city of San Francisco, there was a skateboarding crew known as the Birdhouse Skate Team. Consisting of five talented skaters named Jake, Max, Lily, Tony, and Zoe, they were passionate about their craft and eager to showcase their skills in the highly competitive event called King of the Road.

King of the Road was an annual skateboarding competition that pushed teams to their limits. It involved completing a series of challenges, both daring and unconventional, to earn points and claim the prestigious title. The Birdhouse Skate Team had been training relentlessly for months, honing their techniques and devising a game plan to conquer the competition.

The team arrived at the starting point, greeted by the enthusiastic cheers of their loyal fans. Their first challenge was called "The Urban Jungle," a race through the city's chaotic streets, where they had to navigate through traffic, leap over obstacles, and perform tricks along the way. The Birdhouse Skate Team displayed remarkable agility and creativity, turning the concrete jungle into their own personal playground. They earned a significant number of points, setting the stage for the exciting battles yet to come.

As the competition progressed, the team faced a variety of unique challenges. They conquered "The Wall of Steel," where they had to skate fearlessly down a steep metal ramp, showcasing their balance and control. They exhibited their technical prowess during "Rail Master," a challenge that demanded them to grind down a series of massive rails with style and precision. Each challenge tested their limits, but they always found a way to overcome adversity, fueling their determination to succeed.

One challenge in particular, "The Wildcard," caught the team by surprise. They were tasked with performing their most outrageous trick in an unconventional location. After much brainstorming, they settled on an abandoned water park. With dilapidated slides and empty pools as their canvas, the Birdhouse Skate Team unleashed a breathtaking display of flips, twists, and high-flying maneuvers. Their performance left both the judges and onlookers in awe, earning them the maximum points for creativity and execution.

As the days passed, the competition became more intense, and the Birdhouse Skate Team faced formidable opponents. However, they remained united and determined. They encouraged each other, sharing valuable advice and cheering one another on, creating an unbreakable bond that propelled them forward.

Finally, after weeks of grueling challenges and jaw-dropping tricks, the day of the grand finale arrived. The Birdhouse Skate Team found themselves neck and neck with their closest rivals. The final challenge, known as "The Vert Showdown," required them to conquer a massive half-pipe and deliver an electrifying performance that would leave a lasting impression.

Under the spotlight, with the crowd's anticipation palpable, the team huddled together, reminding themselves of the countless hours they had spent perfecting their craft. They stepped onto the ramp with confidence, unleashing a flurry of flips, spins, and high-altitude aerial maneuvers. The crowd erupted in thunderous applause, witnessing a display of skill and artistry that seemed almost otherworldly.

When the dust settled, it was announced that the Birdhouse Skate Team had triumphed in the King of the Road competition. They were crowned the champions, their names forever etched in the history of skateboarding. Their unwavering dedication, perseverance, and friendship had carried them to victory, solidifying their place among the legends of the sport.

From that day forward, the Birdhouse Skate Team's journey became an inspiration for aspiring skaters worldwide. They continued to push the boundaries of what was possible, spreading their passion for skateboarding and reminding everyone that with passion and unity, dreams can indeed take flight.

ralf_

• Rep: -36
  • yo
« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2023, 08:23:08 AM »
please dont chat gpt so much guys  :( :(
fun fun fun