Author Topic: chris joslin of his wife.  (Read 88776 times)

cynical cow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 27
Re: chris joslin of his wife.
« Reply #330 on: April 02, 2020, 07:15:06 AM »
damn. some of yall got some deep seeded hatred for women. usually people like that are the toxic ones in relationships and don't even realize it and wonder why you can't keep a relationship. it's easy to blame the other person who is just reacting to your toxicity when you don't even see it.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2207
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #331 on: April 02, 2020, 07:55:30 AM »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #332 on: April 02, 2020, 09:20:20 AM »
damn. some of yall got some deep seeded hatred for women. usually people like that are the toxic ones in relationships and don't even realize it and wonder why you can't keep a relationship. it's easy to blame the other person who is just reacting to your toxicity when you don't even see it.

We all talking about shit behavior. As we did about Joslin antivaccine bullshit. Its not hate for woman in general, a lot of girls save mans lifes and are pretty important for society. Like other dude said, chicks who act like Kardashians are despicable. 500 for a glass, cmon. Life is hard to someone who waste their money on an expensive glass.

NBD4ABD

« Reply #333 on: April 02, 2020, 09:27:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Gnarred for your handle.
Fake news.. Because I went on youtube to see If this was an actual video... lmao

tension

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 38
  • Lexapro
« Reply #334 on: April 02, 2020, 10:43:31 AM »
hopefully ty evans was there to film him laying on the ground in HD

Jackoffnun

• Rep: -44
« Reply #335 on: April 02, 2020, 02:21:30 PM »

Great point.  But these guys also believe they are justified in having attitudes towards women like this. They can interpret relationships/ situations however they want to maintain the narrative they want to believe. Maybe getting laid will break some of the toxicity for some of you guys.  I realize with the coronavirus and your natural fear/ hatred of women it will be tough right now,  but give it a chance??

Windsor Knot

• Rep: -114
« Reply #336 on: April 02, 2020, 02:50:59 PM »
I was impressed with how much switch there was in his part.

He's still fighting an unrelenting war with all the stairs in the world and there's no end in sight. God bless him.

skrub

• Rep: -3
« Reply #337 on: April 03, 2020, 04:42:55 PM »
I know that Chris Cole is separated from Red

This bums me out, but joslin being a stupid anti-vaxxer bums me out more.

Davethedavedave

• Rep: -101
« Reply #338 on: April 03, 2020, 07:04:18 PM »
Expand Quote
I know that Chris Cole is separated from Red
[close]
Red couldn't handle the Cobra........ Its a dick joke fellas

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #339 on: April 10, 2020, 04:38:58 PM »
Fresh haircut and working on instagram.
Homie seems to be doing alright all things considered.
Wonder if they are quarantined together ?
Help I'm so bored
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #340 on: July 01, 2020, 06:23:21 AM »
I don’t remember who said it on the bunt, but someone said Joslin had the worst style. Skateboarding of course is subjective, but my god Joslin’s treflip and switch tre are things of beauty in this video.

I personally love Joslin’s style. He pops tricks and makes them look buttery

bugtown

• Rep: 47
« Reply #341 on: July 01, 2020, 06:46:13 AM »
you like joslin's style so much you decided to bump this two month old thread airing his dirty laundry?

can't say i quite understand but props i guess

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #342 on: July 01, 2020, 06:51:41 AM »

L          o                              L                   

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #343 on: July 01, 2020, 07:26:14 AM »
I don’t remember who said it on the bunt, but someone said Joslin had the worst style. Skateboarding of course is subjective, but my god Joslin’s treflip and switch tre are things of beauty in this video.

Honestly didn’t realise people really say “buttery”. Thought it was just something that Donovan Strain guy calls himself.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #344 on: July 01, 2020, 07:46:36 AM »
Divorces are skyrocketing due to the quarantine.

skyrockets are divorcing during the quarantine.
even the steven

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #345 on: July 01, 2020, 07:59:25 AM »
But... is she racist?
support your local ramp-tramp

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #346 on: July 01, 2020, 08:12:32 AM »
But... is she racist?
Anti vaxxer. Does that qualify as a cancelable offense?
You say the word & I’ll go grab the pitchforks & torches.
Some cats tried to cancel her already for enjoying her divorce. I think their efforts wound up getting them into hot water with some board mods.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #347 on: July 02, 2020, 12:59:01 AM »
Expand Quote
But... is she racist?
[close]
Anti vaxxer. Does that qualify as a cancelable offense?
You say the word & I’ll go grab the pitchforks & torches.
Some cats tried to cancel her already for enjoying her divorce. I think their efforts wound up getting them into hot water with some board mods.

Approved!
support your local ramp-tramp

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #348 on: July 02, 2020, 01:23:01 AM »
of course she divorced him he fuckin ugly

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #349 on: July 02, 2020, 01:47:43 AM »

Fucking white knight simp. I'd bet you let Joslin fuck your gf in front of you

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #350 on: July 02, 2020, 01:51:53 AM »

Gossip can be fun to read about, but gettin' into someones marriage and family life? I'm oottie. 

nolliecrooked

• Rep: -23
« Reply #351 on: July 03, 2020, 02:41:11 AM »
I'm 28 yo, seem a lot of young bucks merrying on 20~23 yo phase, all my friends who did it are of the marriage by now

so if u are reading this and have less than 20 years, bad idea my man, baad idea! stick to skating and getting hammered

bitches dont make u learn new tricks, never forget this!

hope joslin get over it and focus on skating even more, so we can watch some gnarly shit soon hahahaha

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #352 on: July 03, 2020, 06:21:57 AM »
It never really occurred to me before but the word skyrocketing is pretty redundant

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
  • tiger style
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #353 on: July 03, 2020, 06:27:17 AM »

But... is she racist?

lol

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #354 on: July 03, 2020, 07:06:40 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Honestly didn’t realise people really say “buttery”. Thought it was just something that Donovan Strain guy calls himself.

Buttery is a calling card of early/mid 00s skateboarding culture. It was definitely a buzz word. Didn't know people didn't think it was legitimately used 😕

I'm 28 yo, seem a lot of young bucks merrying on 20~23 yo phase, all my friends who did it are of the marriage by now

so if u are reading this and have less than 20 years, bad idea my man, baad idea! stick to skating and getting hammered

hope joslin get over it and focus on skating even more, so we can watch some gnarly shit soon hahahaha

Marrying before 25 alone is a crap shoot. Even if somebody gets engaged, wait to hit the mid to late 20s when you've figured your fucking life out and make it official.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 07:09:34 AM by Kanye Omari West »

Jerk chicken

• Rep: 0
« Reply #355 on: July 03, 2020, 10:07:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Buttery is a calling card of early/mid 00s skateboarding culture. It was definitely a buzz word. Didn't know people didn't think it was legitimately used 😕

Expand Quote

[close]

Marrying before 25 alone is a crap shoot. Even if somebody gets engaged, wait to hit the mid to late 20s when you've figured your fucking life out and make it official.

Don’t get serious till your 30. Plain and simple.

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #356 on: July 03, 2020, 01:33:09 PM »
It never really occurred to me before but the word skyrocketing is pretty redundant
Wrong, I’m catching a sky flight on a skyairplane after this COVID shit is over!

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #357 on: July 03, 2020, 06:58:52 PM »
...Is to distinguish from other forms of rocketing such as: underwaterrocketing, subterraneanrocketing, kickfliprocketing, and outerspacerocketing.

I'll go fuck off now.

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #358 on: July 04, 2020, 01:32:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Don’t get serious till your 30. Plain and simple.

Ok i get your point of view but imma fight the side of the family men in here -

One of my budies who is a little older than me was always tellin me im too young to start a family and all this stuff. hes now mid 30s, only recently got serious with a girl and started talking about kids, hes down but shes like nah not yet, she wants a mortgage and this and that before she settles into motherhood and hes like 'fuck, imma be 40 before we even start trying for a kid.'

i met my girl when we were 17, married at 23, pregnant at 25, we're now 30 with a 5 year old and theres no beefs at all. When i turn 40 My dudes gonna be 15 - that sounds sick to me! if all goes well m still gonna be able to hang and hopefully skate with my kid - isnt that the dream?

I guess it depends on priorities and everyones gonna be different but i thought id throw my POV in for arguements sake

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #359 on: July 04, 2020, 02:42:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

Thanks for backing me up on the buttery lingo. I was confused when the dude said he’s never heard it before. I feel like all my friends used to say it all the time.

I guess it’s gone out of fashion and everyone just says “send it” now