Author Topic: chris joslin of his wife.  (Read 88789 times)

Roast beef

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
Re: chris joslin of his wife.
« Reply #420 on: October 23, 2020, 01:47:41 PM »
Fine, I’ll say it.  Might as well have gotten the vaccinations because that little girl has some epicanthic folds that a lesser person may call something offensive.
What the actual fuck are you talking about? Seriously man, I’m assuming your perfect in every way? A lesser person lol yeah you’re such a good person. Fucking gimp.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

shalominator

• Rep: 22
« Reply #421 on: October 23, 2020, 03:05:21 PM »
wow, this is the last time im using this site. you guys are absolutly disgusting and a disgrace to the skateboard culture.
making fun of mental health and talkning shit about some privat photos of a family that actually tries.
dude doesnt come from the best household and is just trying to have a normal family life.

all your heroes like gino and fred gall are old fucking losers that cant skate and are to lazy to get a job and want to get spoon fed until the and of time, the paradise of you baby brain "life isnt about pushing yourself and i can live without goals at my moms house forever drinking beers on her cost" loser mentality.

go fuck yourself everyone

Do you think shes letting Chris blast up in there still? Pregnant sex is the best!

Mongoloid

« Reply #422 on: October 23, 2020, 03:13:22 PM »
Expand Quote
wow, this is the last time im using this site. you guys are absolutly disgusting and a disgrace to the skateboard culture.
making fun of mental health and talkning shit about some privat photos of a family that actually tries.
dude doesnt come from the best household and is just trying to have a normal family life.

all your heroes like gino and fred gall are old fucking losers that cant skate and are to lazy to get a job and want to get spoon fed until the and of time, the paradise of you baby brain "life isnt about pushing yourself and i can live without goals at my moms house forever drinking beers on her cost" loser mentality.

[close]

Do you think shes letting Chris blast up in there still? Pregnant sex is the best!

I mean, what does she got to lose?

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #423 on: October 23, 2020, 03:28:17 PM »

Peter Zagreus

• Rep: 85
« Reply #424 on: October 23, 2020, 03:33:25 PM »
I needed this ^. Thank you.

shalominator

• Rep: 22
« Reply #425 on: October 23, 2020, 04:36:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I mean, what does she got to lose?

I thought they had split up....

Jagr

• Rep: 116
« Reply #426 on: October 23, 2020, 07:27:33 PM »
She realized that the only way to stay living so close to Target its insane, is by staying married to Chris.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -295
« Reply #427 on: October 23, 2020, 08:07:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Never having kids is the best idea. I'm thinking about a vasectomy actually. Anyone here had the snip?
[close]

just might as well completely castrate yourself at that point as you are no longer a man

LOL, are you like 12 or something? Grow up.

My wife’s pregnant with our third, looking forward to the snip actually. As a happily married man with a family, I don’t really see a downside to it.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #428 on: October 23, 2020, 08:43:39 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That’s some Richard D. James Aphex Twin type shit you pulled there.

That’s pisser
listen to cosmic psychos

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1596
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #429 on: October 23, 2020, 08:47:16 PM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #431 on: October 24, 2020, 06:23:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Fine, I’ll say it.  Might as well have gotten the vaccinations because that little girl has some epicanthic folds that a lesser person may call something offensive.
[close]
What the actual fuck are you talking about? Seriously man, I’m assuming your perfect in every way? A lesser person lol yeah you’re such a good person. Fucking gimp.

I’m not perfect, never inferred, implied, or stated differently.  But by calling me a name you’re doing the same thing I did.  So is it wrong or not?  Or it’s wrong if I do it but you can do it?  Fucking simp.

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
« Reply #432 on: October 24, 2020, 06:47:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I’m not perfect, never inferred, implied, or stated differently. But by calling me a name you’re doing the same thing I did.  So is it wrong or not?  Or it’s wrong if I do it but you can do it?  Fucking simp.

Except you deserve it for being an asshole and child didn't do shit to you

JamesFardy

• Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
« Reply #433 on: October 24, 2020, 06:49:53 AM »
im happy for them!

Telly

« Reply #434 on: October 24, 2020, 07:33:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I’m not perfect, never inferred, implied, or stated differently. But by calling me a name you’re doing the same thing I did.  So is it wrong or not?  Or it’s wrong if I do it but you can do it?  Fucking simp.
[close]

Asshole?  Probably.  Realist?  Yeah.

Sila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 337
  • Jamu Gost
« Reply #435 on: October 24, 2020, 08:17:44 AM »

all your heroes like gino and fred gall are old fucking losers that cant skate and are to lazy to get a job
and want to get spoon fed until the and of time, the paradise of you baby brain "life isnt about pushing yourself and i can live without goals at my moms house forever drinking beers on her cost" loser mentality.

Fred has a job, silly. Nice tantrum by the way.

chillclinton87

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #436 on: October 24, 2020, 08:27:48 AM »
Expand Quote

all your heroes like gino and fred gall are old fucking losers that cant skate and are to lazy to get a job
and want to get spoon fed until the and of time, the paradise of you baby brain "life isnt about pushing yourself and i can live without goals at my moms house forever drinking beers on her cost" loser mentality.

[close]

Fred has a job, silly. Nice tantrum by the way.

fs180 has me dying constantly with his michael schuhmacher avatar. i can only read his stuff in english with a german accent they would have given a german character in an american movie.
my first language being german makes it even more fun to read every time  ;D

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 78
« Reply #437 on: October 24, 2020, 08:35:52 AM »
It's crazy how close the Josins live to target.

Fun fact: target is just out of frame in that photo!

conqueso

« Reply #438 on: October 24, 2020, 09:19:40 AM »
yo he really does look like lego man

Beeker

• Rep: 41
« Reply #439 on: October 24, 2020, 09:38:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I’m not perfect, never inferred, implied, or stated differently.  But by calling me a name you’re doing the same thing I did.  So is it wrong or not?  Or it’s wrong if I do it but you can do it?  Fucking simp.

Damn, It took me a minute to realize what you're even talking about. I've never heard someone make fun of a person this way, it's never even crossed my mind, and I don't think vaccinations have any relations to any causes of epicanthic folds. Keep that shit to yourself maybe.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #440 on: October 24, 2020, 09:44:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

Asshole? Probably.  Realist? Yeah.
If a grown up makes fun of a child, they are in fact an asshole. There's no need for doubt there champ.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #441 on: October 24, 2020, 10:12:04 AM »
Joslin absolutely rips on skateboard and tries his best to be a good father and husband.

Anyone talking about his kids though is absolutely kooky...its like when people try and talk about Baron Trump...leave the little kid out of the conversation, they are little kids and are completely innocent from whatever buffoonery's you are trying to throw at them
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 10:19:24 AM by Lowcalcium »

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #442 on: October 24, 2020, 12:23:33 PM »
Yeah you know Joslin is a kook and I love clowning him for the ridiculous shit he does, and also will fry any anti-vaxxer til the last of them keel over from scabies...

But let's NOT include kids photos, ever. Sure, they're publicly posted on instagram. I'm not debating that.

But we need to refrain from sharing those images here - like, as a serious rule. It never turns out well. It always gets vile really quickly, and it's just fucking creepy.

Clown the parents, sure, I don't care. But leave the kids out of it - and most importantly: leave pictures of kids the fuck out of it.

I'm passing this on from the PALS who precede us; this isn't a novel idea. But let's please make it work. Thanks shalomies :)

Telly

« Reply #443 on: October 24, 2020, 02:01:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Damn, It took me a minute to realize what you're even talking about. I've never heard someone make fun of a person this way, it's never even crossed my mind, and I don't think vaccinations have any relations to any causes of epicanthic folds. Keep that shit to yourself maybe.

Take another minute

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #444 on: October 24, 2020, 02:40:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

It’s slightly different calling out a piece of shit grown man out on a message board than making a sly a remark about the appearance of young girl like you did you tool.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

The Silver Arrow

• Rep: 4
« Reply #445 on: October 24, 2020, 03:20:48 PM »
Expand Quote
'Wife to professional skateboarder @chrisjoslin' haha are all Americans like this? You guys crack me up
[close]

yes all americans are wife to professional skateboarder @chrisjoslin

lmfaoooooo i'm dead

Telly

« Reply #446 on: October 24, 2020, 03:53:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
It’s slightly different calling out a piece of shit grown man out on a message board than making a sly a remark about the appearance of young girl like you did you tool.

It’s not.  You could have attacked my position without attacking the person.  You did the exact same thing.  If your argument was “there should be no personal attacks” then you invalidated it by attacking a person. 
I made a fucking joke.  Clearly I wasn’t the only one who had that thought, as illustrated above.  Also, my belief is nothing you choose to put out is out of bounds.  So attack me all you want, but you can’t have it both ways.

Hombreezy

« Reply #447 on: October 24, 2020, 03:56:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

It’s not.  You could have attacked my position without attacking the person.  You did the exact same thing.  If your argument was “there should be no personal attacks” then you invalidated it by attacking a person. 
I made a fucking joke.  Clearly I wasn’t the only one who had that thought, as illustrated above.  Also, my belief is nothing you choose to put out is out of bounds.  So attack me all you want, but you can’t have it both ways.
You’re getting dunked on. Just take the L, you’re a weirdo for judging little girls. It’s even worse that your username is telly

busch

• Rep: 74
« Reply #448 on: October 24, 2020, 04:02:46 PM »
It’s kinda funny that Danny Way liked all her selfies while they weren’t together but seemingly hasn’t liked any of her other pics. I spent about 2.5 minutes on her page discovering this so I could be wrong but d way tryin to swoop in on his team riders ex lady? Now that’s content.

GlenSuggittsflexfit

« Reply #449 on: October 24, 2020, 04:14:50 PM »
It’s kinda funny that Danny Way liked all her selfies while they weren’t together but seemingly hasn’t liked any of her other pics. I spent about 2.5 minutes on her page discovering this so I could be wrong but d way tryin to swoop in on his team riders ex lady? Now that’s content.
D Scum