Author Topic: chris joslin of his wife.  (Read 89907 times)

computerdate

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
  • I hope they keep down the price of gas
Re: chris joslin of his wife.
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2020, 03:09:58 PM »
Humans are fickle

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2020, 03:23:17 PM »
Expand Quote
On 'arin' s story right now is footage of him tre flipping el toro!? Anyone else seen this!? He does it easily
[close]
Its pieced together from his Ollie make.

Link!!!!

Dr Dew

« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2020, 03:35:10 PM »

Reflecting on all the decisions that led him to that point

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
« Reply #63 on: March 26, 2020, 03:37:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Humans aren't supposed to be monogamous. Marriage is a sham.
[close]
Said your wife after sleeping with all your friends. Crob ;D
[close]
[close]

There's nothing better than giving the one you love a good DP. I wanted Crob to hit it, but we all know how that ended up.  :-[

Rick do you enjoy the ass or pussy more in the DP? I feel like Crobs a little bitch and would be like I’ll get shit on my dick if I fucked her in the ass. Maybe he’d try to wash his cock off with la croix afterwards? I’m not sure.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Rick_Kane

« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2020, 04:26:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Humans aren't supposed to be monogamous. Marriage is a sham.
[close]
Said your wife after sleeping with all your friends. Crob ;D
[close]
[close]

There's nothing better than giving the one you love a good DP. I wanted Crob to hit it, but we all know how that ended up.  :-[
[close]

Rick do you enjoy the ass or pussy more in the DP? I feel like Crobs a little bitch and would be like I’ll get shit on my dick if I fucked her in the ass. Maybe he’d try to wash his cock off with la croix afterwards? I’m not sure.

Definitely both. It's the eating of the ass that I'm not really into.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2020, 04:37:30 PM »
People legit shouldn't marry before 23/24. High school sweethearts or not. That is such a gamble and a dumb one at that. I think Josh Harmony got married crazy young and is still with his wife but that kind of shit is sooooo rare. Blessings to those that made it work but anybody using their head will realize that marrying young is stupid and comes with more baggage than it's worth. Glad Joslin and his ex are making the split peacefully.

Ed and Deanna give us hopeless romantics a-

never mind.

doublesteveburger

« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2020, 04:45:55 PM »
Expand Quote
People legit shouldn't marry before 23/24. High school sweethearts or not. That is such a gamble and a dumb one at that. I think Josh Harmony got married crazy young and is still with his wife but that kind of shit is sooooo rare. Blessings to those that made it work but anybody using their head will realize that marrying young is stupid and comes with more baggage than it's worth. Glad Joslin and his ex are making the split peacefully.
[close]

never mind.

Wait, did they split? Ed blocked me on Instagram like five years ago so I’ve been out of the loop with his life and teenagers in bikinis.

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2020, 04:47:00 PM »
Prod got married before 24 right? He single now.

i used to skate

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -27
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2020, 04:48:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
On 'arin' s story right now is footage of him tre flipping el toro!? Anyone else seen this!? He does it easily
[close]
Its pieced together from his Ollie make.
[close]

Link!!!!

https://instagram.com/a_r_i_n___

This was pretty good. He should have waited til April 1st and dropped the edited clip

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -24
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2020, 04:51:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

never mind.
[close]

Wait, did they split? Ed blocked me on Instagram like five years ago so I’ve been out of the loop with his life and teenagers in bikinis.

No, no, no, no... I was being lame. I'm divorced, all my friends are... Seems impossible but they have that happy teen sweetheart long marriage most of us wish we could have had. They genuinely warm my heart, those two rapscallions them

FLstrange

• Rep: 324
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2020, 05:10:57 PM »

Reflecting on all the decisions that led him to that point

that face when your wife doesn't understand why the vlog she's forcing you to participate in is doing irreparable damage to your skateboarding career

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2020, 05:40:43 PM »
Who are they letting down and who loves them? 

A question for the ages.
You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 743
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2020, 06:06:45 PM »
Remember when Billy marks wore a beanie at his wedding?
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -361
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2020, 06:07:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Stats show married men live longer.   If that's your thing.

Never said shouldn't marry. I said shouldn't marry BEFORE 23/24. Either (or any?) of the sexes.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -58
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2020, 06:09:39 PM »
I'm 100% sure Dustin Dollin had a steampunk wedding and wore Vans and a bowtie. It was in a mag

Far from relevant

• Rep: -100
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2020, 06:12:49 PM »
Lets started a new thread about skaters and their failed marriages.

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 379
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2020, 06:18:08 PM »
Expand Quote
I'm 100% sure Dustin Dollin had a steampunk wedding and wore Vans and a bowtie. It was in a mag
[close]

Dollin’s on his second or third marriage now, so imma assume it was an earlier one

Dr Dew

« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2020, 06:33:17 PM »

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2020, 06:47:15 PM »
 :o
Who are they letting down and who loves them? 

Goddman people are so melodramatic on social media.  STFU with all that nonsense.

Well ur tuned in and commenting on his life update, so its not unfair for her/them to think they might be letting people down.  Divorce is never fun.  Fucks sakes, she could have been directing that to friends and fam.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Shalom Iginla

« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2020, 06:51:37 PM »
Damn she posted their breakup a day after their 4 year anniversary. Savage. Like i mentioned before. This is a opportunity for Chris to figure out what he wants because nothings holding him back now. Chances are hes gunna upgrade and she will be forced to downgrade. A woman approaching or already into her thirties bearing two children is not exactly what most success driven, goal oriented young men seek. Chris on the orher hand is driven, still young because as men we get better with age and I wont be suprised if we see him with girls 5 years younger than him soon.

He's 24, so I hope he isn't hanging out with 19 year old chicks.

Shalom Iginla

« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2020, 06:58:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

am I the only one to imagine cumming on her belly?

Pregnant sex is the best, no joke.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2020, 07:24:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Damn she posted their breakup a day after their 4 year anniversary. Savage. Like i mentioned before. This is a opportunity for Chris to figure out what he wants because nothings holding him back now. Chances are hes gunna upgrade and she will be forced to downgrade. A woman approaching or already into her thirties bearing two children is not exactly what most success driven, goal oriented young men seek. Chris on the orher hand is driven, still young because as men we get better with age and I wont be suprised if we see him with girls 5 years younger than him soon.
[close]

Jesus christ live a little!   

Shalom Iginla

« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2020, 07:33:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I mean there's nothing really wrong with it, but the gap in maturity between a 19 year old and a 24 year old is pretty big

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2260
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2020, 07:38:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
I mean there's nothing really wrong with it, but the gap in maturity between a 19 year old and a 24 year old is pretty big
Normally, sure.
...But this is Chris Joslin we’re talking about.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 08:16:32 PM by Lou Strux »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Shalom Iginla

« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2020, 07:40:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
Normally, sure.
...But this is Chris Jolson we’re talking about.

Truu

Barf The Mog

« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2020, 07:45:54 PM »
Apparently her maiden name is Gulia

Mount St. Hermdog

• Rep: 8
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2020, 09:08:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dollin’s on his second or third marriage now, so imma assume it was an earlier one

So I found what I was looking for (https://ibb.co/DRqJNvB) but he's wearing a bolo tie, not a bowtie. It's in the Burnquist Grand Canyon TWS. Good Boulala photo in there too

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2020, 10:26:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
   I guess i too thought this when i was 22 but its just growing pains.  24 is just as 'young' as 19 is, just takes a while to realise this.  Im 44 and im here to tell you at 31 your stil powerful and youthful and capable of much imaturity (but leveled with street smarts). Im sayin fuck it and im gonna go for broke the next 20 years. Kicking and scratching.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 10:29:25 PM by givecigstosurfgroms »

Chris Hansen is back

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 781
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2020, 10:35:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is this really something that strikes you as troubling?

GollyIamGully

• Rep: -8
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2020, 10:38:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]
   I guess i too thought this when i was 22 but its just growing pains.  24 is just as 'young' as 19 is, just takes a while to realise this.  Im 44 and im here to tell you at 31 your stil powerful and youthful and capable of much imaturity (but leveled with street smarts). Im sayin fuck it and im gonna go for broke the next 20 years. Kicking and scratching.

Yeah dude. The gap between 24 and 19 really is not that huge at all. If you shift it a couple years you are looking at a couple who is 29 and 24. No big. Girls mature a lot quicker than guys do anyway.