Author Topic: chris joslin of his wife.  (Read 88792 times)

ndsr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: chris joslin of his wife.
« Reply #360 on: July 04, 2020, 03:09:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don’t remember who said it on the bunt, but someone said Joslin had the worst style. Skateboarding of course is subjective, but my god Joslin’s treflip and switch tre are things of beauty in this video.

I personally love Joslin’s style. He pops tricks and makes them look buttery

[close]

Honestly didn’t realise people really say “buttery”. Thought it was just something that Donovan Strain guy calls himself.
[close]

Buttery is a calling card of early/mid 00s skateboarding culture. It was definitely a buzz word. Didn't know people didn't think it was legitimately used 😕

Expand Quote
I'm 28 yo, seem a lot of young bucks merrying on 20~23 yo phase, all my friends who did it are of the marriage by now

so if u are reading this and have less than 20 years, bad idea my man, baad idea! stick to skating and getting hammered

bitches dont make u learn new tricks, never forget this!

hope joslin get over it and focus on skating even more, so we can watch some gnarly shit soon hahahaha
[close]

Marrying before 25 alone is a crap shoot. Even if somebody gets engaged, wait to hit the mid to late 20s when you've figured your fucking life out and make it official.
[close]

Don’t get serious till your 30. Plain and simple.
[close]

Ok i get your point of view but imma fight the side of the family men in here -

One of my budies who is a little older than me was always tellin me im too young to start a family and all this stuff. hes now mid 30s, only recently got serious with a girl and started talking about kids, hes down but shes like nah not yet, she wants a mortgage and this and that before she settles into motherhood and hes like 'fuck, imma be 40 before we even start trying for a kid.'

i met my girl when we were 17, married at 23, pregnant at 25, we're now 30 with a 5 year old and theres no beefs at all. When i turn 40 My dudes gonna be 15 - that sounds sick to me! if all goes well m still gonna be able to hang and hopefully skate with my kid - isnt that the dream?

I guess it depends on priorities and everyones gonna be different but i thought id throw my POV in for arguements sake
Good on you brother! I married later and have been happily married for 17 years and have 4 year old much like the time table of your friend.  Just asking but do you live in mid America or are you religious, simply asking because your part of the 20% that make it past 7 years with a child

hateboard

• Rep: -277
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #361 on: July 04, 2020, 03:43:43 PM »
Big vote for kids at 40, live as much as you can before then and focus on career / finances. Rasing kids in poverty aint cool. Besides kids pretty much ruin your chances to do anything worthwhile for at least 5 years (8 if u plan in having two kids). We did all the world travelling and career building before kids and wouldn't have it any other way.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 03:45:21 PM by hateboard »

WobbleHeadBob

• Rep: 80
« Reply #362 on: July 05, 2020, 01:40:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I don’t remember who said it on the bunt, but someone said Joslin had the worst style. Skateboarding of course is subjective, but my god Joslin’s treflip and switch tre are things of beauty in this video.

[close]

Honestly didn’t realise people really say “buttery”. Thought it was just something that Donovan Strain guy calls himself.
[close]

Buttery is a calling card of early/mid 00s skateboarding culture. It was definitely a buzz word. Didn't know people didn't think it was legitimately used 😕

Expand Quote
I'm 28 yo, seem a lot of young bucks merrying on 20~23 yo phase, all my friends who did it are of the marriage by now

so if u are reading this and have less than 20 years, bad idea my man, baad idea! stick to skating and getting hammered

hope joslin get over it and focus on skating even more, so we can watch some gnarly shit soon hahahaha
[close]

Marrying before 25 alone is a crap shoot. Even if somebody gets engaged, wait to hit the mid to late 20s when you've figured your fucking life out and make it official.
[close]

[close]

One of my budies who is a little older than me was always tellin me im too young to start a family and all this stuff. hes now mid 30s, only recently got serious with a girl and started talking about kids, hes down but shes like nah not yet, she wants a mortgage and this and that before she settles into motherhood and hes like 'fuck, imma be 40 before we even start trying for a kid.'

i met my girl when we were 17, married at 23, pregnant at 25, we're now 30 with a 5 year old and theres no beefs at all. When i turn 40 My dudes gonna be 15 - that sounds sick to me! if all goes well m still gonna be able to hang and hopefully skate with my kid - isnt that the dream?

I guess it depends on priorities and everyones gonna be different but i thought id throw my POV in for arguements sake
[close]
Good on you brother! I married later and have been happily married for 17 years and have 4 year old much like the time table of your friend.  Just asking but do you live in mid America or are you religious, simply asking because your part of the 20% that make it past 7 years with a child

thanks man.

nah not even close haha Im Scottish and no not religious at all. I'm just lucky i met the right girl early and managed to not fuck it up

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1100
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #363 on: July 05, 2020, 01:43:47 AM »
^^^^you're living the life
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

swordtechnique

• Rep: -56
« Reply #364 on: July 05, 2020, 02:08:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Buttery is a calling card of early/mid 00s skateboarding culture. It was definitely a buzz word. Didn't know people didn't think it was legitimately used

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

thanks man.

nah not even close haha Im Scottish and no not religious at all. I'm just lucky i met the right girl early and managed to not fuck it up

I'd say having kids young is a good idea because it's just healthier.  At least for your wife or girlfriend and  kid. A man can produce healthy sperm his whole life but for women the chances of successful pregnancies severely decrease with age.  Past 30 it gets riskier, and 35+ pregnancies carry a higher risk of miscarriages, autism, down syndrome etc.

« Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 02:27:05 AM by swordtechnique »

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 519
« Reply #365 on: July 05, 2020, 04:26:34 AM »
Never having kids is the best idea. I'm thinking about a vasectomy actually. Anyone here had the snip?
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

hateboard

• Rep: -277
« Reply #366 on: July 05, 2020, 04:43:43 AM »
Never having kids is the best idea. I'm thinking about a vasectomy actually. Anyone here had the snip?

Nah but im checkin in for the chop soon i reckon.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
« Reply #367 on: July 05, 2020, 08:22:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Nah that sounds awesome dude

Technique

« Reply #368 on: July 05, 2020, 08:26:05 AM »
Expand Quote
People legit shouldn't marry before 23/24. High school sweethearts or not. That is such a gamble and a dumb one at that. I think Josh Harmony got married crazy young and is still with his wife but that kind of shit is sooooo rare. Blessings to those that made it work but anybody using their head will realize that marrying young is stupid and comes with more baggage than it's worth. Glad Joslin and his ex are making the split peacefully.
[close]
Absolute best poster confirmed

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #369 on: July 05, 2020, 09:24:35 AM »
I have..
Pros:
You can let that shit fly without the inconvenience of withdrawing your meat. And that makes for a much more enjoyable finale.

Cons:
It hurts really fucking bad in an area of your body that is meant for feeling good.

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #370 on: July 05, 2020, 09:27:48 AM »

Drove a friend to and from his procedure. In some dipshit display of toughness he insisted upon walking around a mall immediately afterwards, he bled through his jeans. Fast forward a week and one nut is the size of tennis ball and the whole region is bruised to shit (I'm not mad I looked). Waiting in the ER to have it looked at we sat beside an elderly woman who insisted upon telling us about everyone she knew who died, and how they died. Vasectomies (as a spectator), would recommend.

swordtechnique

• Rep: -56
« Reply #371 on: July 05, 2020, 09:29:10 AM »

just might as well completely castrate yourself at that point as you are no longer a man

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #372 on: July 05, 2020, 09:32:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

just might as well completely castrate yourself at that point as you are no longer a man
You seem like a good judge of character, I should of consulted with you first. Fuck.

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #373 on: July 05, 2020, 09:59:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

thanks man.

Even better!  I’ve never been to Scotland  but have been lucky to spend time with stu and rattray both seemed to be very family focused as well.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #374 on: July 05, 2020, 03:38:26 PM »

Glad this got bumped just so I could relive this
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Jud Nestorkins

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #375 on: October 22, 2020, 04:33:22 PM »
Are they back together? Look at the caption and her bio says wife to @chrisjoslin

Mongoloid

« Reply #376 on: October 22, 2020, 04:37:55 PM »

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #377 on: October 22, 2020, 04:38:52 PM »
would be happy for Joslin if they're back together

not gonna lie, after reading in an interview the reasons why he tied the knot and wanted to raise a family and be there for his kids, i felt really bad for him seeing that they split and the complications that would come with a divorce like child custody, etc.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1292
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #378 on: October 22, 2020, 04:41:04 PM »
Are they back together? Look at the caption and her bio says wife to @chrisjoslin

I feel like I voted for trump just looking at this photo.

DCLOVE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -485
« Reply #379 on: October 22, 2020, 04:48:18 PM »

looks like she realized getting a divorce in a pandemic with a kid on the way and no job or discernible skills was gonna be hard and her parents said they wouldn't take care of the kids . she went on a ten story rant about vaccines last night. said she was mad that the hospital threatened to call cps when she refused the hep b vaccine they give at birth . I had a good laugh
PINE 2009, 2010, 2011, 2020, PINE STILL MAKIN' MONEY.

Merman

• Rep: -40
« Reply #380 on: October 22, 2020, 05:01:38 PM »

looks like she realized getting a divorce in a pandemic with a kid on the way and no job or discernible skills was gonna be hard and her parents said they wouldn't take care of the kids . she went on a ten story rant about vaccines last night. said she was mad that the hospital threatened to call cps when she refused the hep b vaccine they give at birth . I had a good laugh

All the right ingredients for the perfect Karen cocktail: Arrogance + Ignorance + Assertiveness

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #381 on: October 22, 2020, 05:07:52 PM »
Happy they’re back together for the sake of the child

Bummed they’re continuing to reproduce.

Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #382 on: October 22, 2020, 05:39:36 PM »
That's crazy
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

bad joke

• Rep: 156
« Reply #383 on: October 22, 2020, 06:29:59 PM »
That's crazy

thats a crazy one right? all back together and shit? shit is duuuuuuumb craze

but yo on the real i just pray for their poor little girl Copenhagen

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1596
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #384 on: October 22, 2020, 06:31:36 PM »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #385 on: October 22, 2020, 06:50:36 PM »
I feel like I voted for trump just looking at this photo.

That and I suddenly have polio, fucking hell

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #386 on: October 22, 2020, 06:54:41 PM »
She realized that the only way to stay living so close to Target its insane, is by staying married to Chris.

BL0B

• Rep: 414
« Reply #387 on: October 22, 2020, 07:36:37 PM »

summertimebluesdaddy

• Rep: -14
« Reply #388 on: October 22, 2020, 07:57:39 PM »
He looks like a PAWG now
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride...