Author Topic: chris joslin of his wife.  (Read 87665 times)

Szechuan

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
Re: chris joslin of his wife.
« Reply #390 on: October 22, 2020, 08:42:34 PM »

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 296
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #391 on: October 22, 2020, 10:10:55 PM »
'Wife to professional skateboarder @chrisjoslin' haha are all Americans like this? You guys crack me up
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

bongboarder420

• Rep: 60
« Reply #392 on: October 22, 2020, 10:17:18 PM »
'Wife to professional skateboarder @chrisjoslin' haha are all Americans like this? You guys crack me up

yes all americans are wife to professional skateboarder @chrisjoslin

Doom patrol

• Rep: 70
« Reply #393 on: October 22, 2020, 10:24:59 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yes all americans are wife to professional skateboarder @chrisjoslin

Now that's manifest destiny!

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #394 on: October 22, 2020, 11:12:28 PM »
That chikfila and Rockstar hits different on the body.

man szechuan can you just shut the uck up. whats your problem with this happy family you piece o shit

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -40
« Reply #395 on: October 22, 2020, 11:17:30 PM »

Sadly yeah.

I honestly feel bad for Chris. As kooky and cheesy as dude is, he rips and comes off as a good guy. Seems like he's constantly being taken advantage of by his idiot wife and her anti-vaccine crusade and wannabe influencer "Family Trip to TARGET!" Youtube videos.

shingles

• Rep: -61
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #396 on: October 23, 2020, 01:11:20 AM »
Good for him.
support your local ramp-tramp

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #397 on: October 23, 2020, 07:52:30 AM »
Fine, I’ll say it.  Might as well have gotten the vaccinations because that little girl has some epicanthic folds that a lesser person may call something offensive.

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #398 on: October 23, 2020, 08:05:25 AM »
fetal pickle brine syndrome

Mongoloid

« Reply #399 on: October 23, 2020, 08:05:43 AM »
Fine, I’ll say it.  Might as well have gotten the vaccinations because that little girl has some epicanthic folds that a lesser person may call something offensive.

What I was thinking, but not saying aloud.

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #400 on: October 23, 2020, 08:33:25 AM »
wow, this is the last time im using this site. you guys are absolutly disgusting and a disgrace to the skateboard culture.
making fun of mental health and talkning shit about some privat photos of a family that actually tries.
dude doesnt come from the best household and is just trying to have a normal family life.

all your heroes like gino and fred gall are old fucking losers that cant skate and are to lazy to get a job and want to get spoon fed until the and of time, the paradise of you baby brain "life isnt about pushing yourself and i can live without goals at my moms house forever drinking beers on her cost" loser mentality.

go fuck yourself everyone

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #401 on: October 23, 2020, 08:39:32 AM »
wow, this is the last time im using this site. you guys are absolutly disgusting and a disgrace to the skateboard culture.
making fun of mental health and talkning shit about some privat photos of a family that actually tries.
dude doesnt come from the best household and is just trying to have a normal family life.

all your heroes like gino and fred gall are old fucking losers that cant skate and are to lazy to get a job and want to get spoon fed until the and of time, the paradise of you baby brain "life isnt about pushing yourself and i can live without goals at my moms house forever drinking beers on her cost" loser mentality.

lol not a fan of this thread either but "private family photos" is a little strong for pictures uploaded to a public Instagram profile genius   

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -237
« Reply #402 on: October 23, 2020, 08:45:38 AM »
Maybe they both just wanted to bang some strange and they both did and realized being free was not as good as being loved for them.
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

WarmUpZone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 448
  • I hope God makes you break your leg.
    • the Warm Up Zone - watching skate videos over and over avatar image
« Reply #403 on: October 23, 2020, 08:47:43 AM »

You can insult me, you can scold the entire message board of SLAP, you can even shake your fist at the clouds, but you damn sure better leave Fred Gall out of this if you know what's good for you.
Warm Up Zone. Let's watch some skateboarding videos.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #404 on: October 23, 2020, 09:43:37 AM »
fs180 you need a break

Hombreezy

« Reply #405 on: October 23, 2020, 09:48:41 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You can insult me, you can scold the entire message board of SLAP, you can even shake your fist at the clouds, but you damn sure better leave Fred Gall out of this if you know what's good for you.
God you people are so fucking corny

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #406 on: October 23, 2020, 09:59:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You can insult me, you can scold the entire message board of SLAP, you can even shake your fist at the clouds, but you damn sure better leave Fred Gall out of this if you know what's good for you. +1

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #407 on: October 23, 2020, 10:02:14 AM »

Haha sick, Who?

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1204
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #408 on: October 23, 2020, 10:10:03 AM »
I can't fucking believe you people made fs180 quit SLAP. His only crime was caring for the well being of the Joslin family too much.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #409 on: October 23, 2020, 10:12:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

c'mon y'all, it's a fucking child.

and some of us wonder why people talk shit on slap smh

Level 60 Dwarf Rogue

• Rep: -64
« Reply #410 on: October 23, 2020, 10:14:15 AM »
Maybe they both just wanted to bang some strange and they both did and realized being free was not as good as being loved for them.
I feel this.

Pavs323

• Rep: 13

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #412 on: October 23, 2020, 10:26:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
God you people are so fucking corny

Mongoloid

« Reply #413 on: October 23, 2020, 10:58:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

c'mon y'all, it's a fucking child.

and some of us wonder why people talk shit on slap smh

Hey, TBF I kept it in my mind.

But I also don’t abide by that “every baby is cute” bullshit society always falsely pedals. We’re all equally full of judgements.

Some babies are ugly, most kids are fucking stupid, all adults are assholes, etc. that’s life.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #414 on: October 23, 2020, 10:59:58 AM »
family photo shoots creep me out to the max

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #415 on: October 23, 2020, 11:16:09 AM »
Instagram is the same as any other performance.  You hope people will like it but that’s out of your control.  Unless you don’t publicly post all this shit.  Don’t post about how vaccines will cause autism and then show a picture of your (slightly mongoloid) kid.  Make good choices, see good results.

Richard Kern

• Rep: 45
« Reply #416 on: October 23, 2020, 11:28:12 AM »

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1558
« Reply #417 on: October 23, 2020, 11:45:37 AM »
He looks like beans.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Mongoloid

« Reply #418 on: October 23, 2020, 12:01:54 PM »

That’s some Richard D. James Aphex Twin type shit you pulled there.

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 88
« Reply #419 on: October 23, 2020, 01:06:38 PM »
Instagram is the same as any other performance.  You hope people will like it but that’s out of your control.  Unless you don’t publicly post all this shit.  Don’t post about how vaccines will cause autism and then show a picture of your (slightly mongoloid) kid.  Make good choices, see good results.
wtf are u guys talking about she looks like a normal little girl. Joslin on the other hand is getting fat