Author Topic: RESIDENT EVIL 3 REMAKE  (Read 1220 times)

FS_Overcrook

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
RESIDENT EVIL 3 REMAKE
« on: March 29, 2020, 10:01:47 AM »
Game demo looks so well polished. Not sure if anyone played the RE2 Remake but it runs on the same game engine. Nemesis looks terrifying. I said in the FFVII post that I don't have PS4, but both of those games really make me want to buy a used one. I figured whats the point if PS5 drops at the end of this year?

Lenny the Fatface

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
Re: RESIDENT EVIL 3 REMAKE
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 07:48:27 AM »
Early review says it's dope, but only 5-6 hours long. Unless you are stoked on the multiplayer mode you should probably wait for a sale.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 10:16:43 AM »
Game demo looks so well polished. Not sure if anyone played the RE2 Remake but it runs on the same game engine. Nemesis looks terrifying. I said in the FFVII post that I don't have PS4, but both of those games really make me want to buy a used one. I figured whats the point if PS5 drops at the end of this year?
If you need a computer for work, want to play multiplayer games, and have 500-700 bucks lying around, I would just build a budget gaming computer over console. Free online play (consoles require subscriptions), upgradability down the line, frequent steam sales, modding if you want to do it, and you get a computer. There are many tutorials out there and its something akin to adult legos these days.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 05:46:05 AM »
My girl bought it for me last night, and cuphead for switch. RE2 remake was great, this looks like they did just as good. So stoked, she's the best.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 05:07:44 PM »
RE3 was great! Too short though IMO, but if you're a fan of the main series, you should play it.

Disappointed however, that they took some stuff out. It definitely is NOT entirely the same as the original, but still the main storyline is there.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Yu Dum

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2020, 04:52:34 PM »
Great play through. Enjoyed every minute, but it was too short as stated previously. RE2 took me at least a week to finish between work and maintaining my home.
I beat this in about two days. Stoked they’re remaking RE4 and putting out RE8 tho.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2020, 07:15:06 PM »
Stoked they’re remaking RE4 and putting out RE8 tho.

I'm a bit concerned about the 4 remake. Like...4 was so great ya know? I don't mind a remake, but I don't think it can top the original. Then again, FF7 remake is amazing so far so who knows

I'm really hoping for a code veronica remake as well. It's definitely needed since 2 and 3 got remade
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1891
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 01:03:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
If you need a computer for work, want to play multiplayer games, and have 500-700 bucks lying around, I would just build a budget gaming computer over console. Free online play (consoles require subscriptions), upgradability down the line, frequent steam sales, modding if you want to do it, and you get a computer. There are many tutorials out there and its something akin to adult legos these days.

Building PC is another fun sinkhole for you to throw your disposable income into. Get an AMD motherboard and CPU, and entry level GPU and you can be off to the races for a modest price. I love that PC cases are getting smaller, you can feasibly cram a bulky tower PC into a shoebox sized case with minimal compromises on performance, but at the expense of noise.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Yu Dum

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2020, 09:00:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Stoked they’re remaking RE4 and putting out RE8 tho.
[close]

I'm a bit concerned about the 4 remake. Like...4 was so great ya know? I don't mind a remake, but I don't think it can top the original. Then again, FF7 remake is amazing so far so who knows

I'm really hoping for a code veronica remake as well. It's definitely needed since 2 and 3 got remade
RE4 certainly was a great game, but I can't stand the fucking controls and aiming mechanics. If they keep it all the same, but update the controls then it really would be the definitive perfect RE game.