Author Topic: Michelle Money's teen daughter on life support after skateboard accident  (Read 2018 times)

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
How did gabbers get less broke off than this girl?

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

JANUS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 573
I know I’m stealing somebody’s bit here, but...

Who?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
This is very sad.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal

Who?
Former bachelor contestant, I guess she’s famous

Bobby Lashley

Gabbers has built up enough thickness on his skull from all the years of blokes telling him he’s never gonna make it in the states.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 505
Jesus, that's terrible. Never want to hear of any kid being put on life support because of an accident. Hope she heals and fully recuperates.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Jesus, that's terrible. Never want to hear of any kid being put on life support because of an accident. Hope she heals and fully recuperates.

Yeah, this is a nightmare and I hope it has a happy ending for all involved.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, this is a nightmare and I hope it has a happy ending for all involved.

Apparently the surgery went well. So now just waiting on the swelling to go down before they take her of sedation. Wonder how it happened. like if she just slipped out or was bombing a hill longboarding with no helmet.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 08:54:26 AM by os89 »

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
fack, wishing her the best recovery possible.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • and the whistle is screaming
Wishing her a speedy recovery.
In 1990 or so, there was a national news story of a kid that died in his driveway. Hit his head on a sprinkler sticking out of the grass. Freak accidents can happen anytime. All the local ramps got chained by parents, mine included. 

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
you ever seen someone with zero experience on a skateboard step on and just lose balance and slip out all awkwardly moments after stepping on?

i imagine the slam went somewhat like that

lesserredpanda

• Rep: 15
Expand Quote

Who?
[close]

My wife tunes in to that shit and I am ashamed to admit I know who she is. She got punched on the show or some shit if my memory is working. I don't think she's been relevant for a few years now tho. Hope her kid gets better, always hate to see skating go that bad.

cheetahsheets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -581
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Who?
[close]
[close]

My wife tunes in to that shit and I am ashamed to admit I know who she is. She got punched on the show or some shit if my memory is working. I don't think she's been relevant for a few years now tho. Hope her kid gets better, always hate to see skating go that bad.

Sounds like something a SLAP Pal would remember and forget all the rest about, checks out.

Big Cat Clan ain’t nothin to fuck with

“Big Money
Big Cars
We living like Superstars”
TK 3:16

Telly

• Rep: -150
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Is Utah unaffected by covid-19?  Fuck the helmet, don’t be taking up resources. 

RossDailey

• Rep: -54
A Tragic