Author Topic: Has anyone sold their shoes to a fetishist?  (Read 10587 times)

360 frip

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
Re: Has anyone sold their shoes to a fetishist?
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2015, 05:33:09 PM »
I was wondering, do you send a photo too with the shoes, like you might get if you were to purchase some used school girl panties?
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2015, 05:37:32 PM »
I was wondering, do you send a photo too with the shoes, like you might get if you were to purchase some used school girl panties?
I'm assuming this. You could probably dig up a photo of that kid that looks and skates better than you that you were never friends with and use that though.

Rusty_Berrings

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2015, 05:38:08 PM »
Or just some kid that you don't like that's always got a hot girlfriend would work even if he doesn't skate.

360 frip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65504
  • -65 G 4 RYFE
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2015, 07:37:04 PM »
You mean to say that sweet fading tang never actually came from Ayumi's perfectly formed little box? I feel betrayed.
"I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER." Groucho

"Sorry 360 frip, you are banned from using this forum!" HATE

johnes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -238
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2020, 07:38:58 AM »
I have recently been approached by a few guys wanting to buy my old shoes. I’ve only sold them for $10-15 bucks so far but it’s a great way to make some money from shoes I was gonna end up throwing away or donating anyway.
The best part tho, I have a pair of Accel OGs and Lynx OGs being sent to me right now, brand new for free, for me to wear for a couple months, and then the guys are gonna pay for me to ship them back plus a few extra bucks.
Great deal if you ask me.
If you’re thinking it’s sketchy to give my address to foot fetish strangers; I have a PO Box luckily so I don’t have to give anyone my real address.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 02:27:18 PM by johnes »
I’m a fat Siamese cat.

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 686
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2020, 08:00:57 AM »
Is this for real? I'll do it. I'll jizz on my shoes, your shoes, anybodys shoes. I'll jizz on anything and sell it to anyone.

Sometimes you aren't looking for a hero when you find one.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2020, 08:53:07 AM »
I have recently been approached by a few guys wanting to buy my old shoes. I’ve only sold them for $10-15 bucks so far but it’s a great way to make some mo eh from shoes I was gonna end up throwing away or donating anyway.
The best part tho, I have a pair of Accel OGs and Lynx OGs being sent to me right now, brand new for free, for me to wear for a couple months, and then the guys are gonna pay for me to ship them back plus a few extra bucks.
Great deal if you ask me.
If you’re thinking it’s sketchy to give my address to foot fetish strangers; I have a PO Box luckily so I don’t have to give anyone my real address.

damn son, board sponsor and a shoe deal...

yourbreakfsat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 762
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2020, 09:47:48 AM »
Why was this cursed thread bumped

moonordie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • ɹǝʌǝɹoɟ lloᴚ
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2020, 10:47:25 AM »
Why was this cursed thread bumped
Boredom caused by being locked in I assume. The other day I almost bumped back a really old topic too but I thought to myself like "c'mon, I'm better than this". Not saying that anybody bringing topics back sucks.
Expand Quote
forgive me if i somehow missed it, but could someone help me with just how flat the flat as fuck decks really are?
[close]

As Fuck.

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2020, 12:04:18 PM »
My friends where going to sell their old skate shoes to a shoe fetishist but it was too expensive to ship

AsianVegan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 95
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2020, 11:47:33 PM »
I remember reading Erick Winkowski saying he did this a while ago. 

I dabble in reselling stuff I thrift so I gave it a shot and can vouch that it works. Sold a heavily skated a pair of canvas Old Skool's and a pair of canvas CTAS, sold for $50 each pretty quick but it wasn't worth the DM's you get.

Edit: Interview here
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Erick+Winkowski%3A+acid+lasts+a+long+time-a0459022285

Charlie Hustle

« Reply #41 on: March 26, 2020, 03:41:44 AM »
I would in a heartbeat.

RIP Rusty and Frip tho...

drewsmahgoos

• Rep: 6
« Reply #42 on: March 26, 2020, 07:29:41 AM »
I had some dude who worked at this yogurt place in my school ask me to speak to him privately.  We sat down at one of the small 2 person tables over some nice iced yogurts and he offered to pay me $$$ because he said "I could get a nice funk going", which I was pretty gross and skate lifed out at the time so I'm pretty sure he was legit.

Homeboy wanted my damn socks and sneakers in a plastic baggy so he can get high off my foot juices.  He wanted to meet up again when school was closed but I never had the balls to follow through with it.   I could have seriously made some nice cash off that idiot.  Or gotten raped.

There was a guy that just got arrested for soliciting under age boys for pics of them and for buying their socks. It's a strange fetish but whatever. If you're doing it with consenting adults, I don't give a shit what it is. Only when kids get involved is when I give a shit.

I was sitting at a coffee shop and some dude came up and slipped me a note saying he would buy my used shoes. I thought he was some second hand store owner haha. I should've done it. I really needed money at the time.

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2020, 05:56:27 PM »
Bloody creepy still hilarious though.....

A older mate of mine who happens to be gay saw the "Post the shoes your wearing thread"
Ans was like .. ohhh they're would be people out there jerking it to that thread..  oh well I do have sexy ankles

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2020, 07:17:48 AM »

I decided to back out of the sale after I got a few more ask about how smelly are they really, and how they want to feel when they smell them. Nothing overtly sexual, but this one dude said something about how he wants to have to turn his head away the first time he sticks his face in, and I immedietly deleted the auction instead of screen capturing. I feel like I need a separate eBay/Paypal account and PO box to do this.

jay_nev

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2020, 08:04:28 AM »
That’s nuts. My first thought would be a troll but .. you never know.