Author Topic: Corona Virus Conspiracy Nuts Arguing Topic  (Read 8815 times)

layzieyez

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Corona Virus Conspiracy Nuts Arguing Topic
« on: April 03, 2020, 10:19:56 AM »
Here you go lazy fucks. Keep your arguments in here and out of the other topic.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1581
Re: Corona Virus Conspiracy Nuts Arguing Topic
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 11:07:38 AM »
Have we gotten to 'the whole thing is made up' yet?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 995
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 11:19:40 AM »
Alphonzo Rawls got there a few weeks ago.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 11:21:05 AM »

I fucked up in the other thread because, we got to it was a lab created virus by the evil Chinese bent on destroying the world and the liberal media is praising China while unfairly criticizing the White House...

and i over responded because dumb ass conspiracy theories and the hyperbole drives me bonkers.

Sorry.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 11:27:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I fucked up in the other thread because, we got to it was a lab created virus by the evil Chinese bent on destroying the world and the liberal media is praising China while unfairly criticizing the White House...

and i over responded because dumb ass conspiracy theories and the hyperbole drives me bonkers.

Sorry.
Dude, that's not what's needed here. You need to back it with some other shit. Like, the US conspired with China to make this disease because of the riots/demonstrations going on in the respective countries so that they could only give antidote/vaccines to whoever they deem worthy as a means of population control/domestic biowarfare.

The blame getting tossed back and forth is just to throw people off from the fact that they are in it together.

secondhandstoke

• Rep: -448
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 11:37:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Sorry.
[close]
Dude, that's not what's needed here. You need to back it with some other shit. Like, the US conspired with China to make this disease because of the riots/demonstrations going on in the respective countries so that they could only give antidote/vaccines to whoever they deem worthy as a means of population control/domestic biowarfare.

The blame getting tossed back and forth is just to throw people off from the fact that they are in it together.

it is already proven that is a man made virus.  it was dropped o china by the US military, proven again.  it backfired by spreading to the US.  but now they have taken away our right to protest by telling people stay at home during and election year and stopped Bernie from campaigning bcuz they knew he would win.  ppl are so stupid and listen to the media they cant see what's going on.  its no conspiracy, its facts.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 11:54:07 AM »
Get your conspiracy right. Chinese students are brought here because US is too stupid. The Chinese definitely made this with US backing. What do you think the corporate welfare money has been going to? They can't spend all that money so they want to feel safer being uber rich by lowering the poor population and killing off the activists.

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1293
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2020, 12:11:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Sorry.
[close]

[close]

it is already proven that is a man made virus.  it was dropped o china by the US military, proven again.  it backfired by spreading to the US.  but now they have taken away our right to protest by telling people stay at home during and election year and stopped Bernie from campaigning bcuz they knew he would win.  ppl are so stupid and listen to the media they cant see what's going on.  its no conspiracy, its facts.
link to a credible source? Never mind, I'll just decide to blindly believe a person that types "bcuz."

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2545
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2020, 12:29:44 PM »
I mean, why do you need sources when it has already been proven? Check, mate.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1065
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2020, 01:25:37 PM »
Alex Jones makes it up. Fox News says they heard about this conspiracy… Bobby Puleo proves it.

Strickland_Propane

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2020, 01:28:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Sorry.
[close]

[close]

You’re a fucking idiot.

You probably got that nutty idea from a Joe Rogan podcast or some shit.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 01:38:05 PM by Strickland_Propane »

S.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 67
    • Fotos avatar image
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2020, 01:52:54 PM »
I got one: uhhmm, the Jews?

legion

• Rep: 32
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2020, 01:58:54 PM »
I feel like the nutbags stalk me so maybe this will lure them in.
Hi guys!
Miss ya!

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2020, 02:21:25 PM »
You had them at Jews. Blow that dog whistle.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2020, 02:32:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sorry.

We all did it. It’s hard to encounter that level of stupidity without antagonizing the source.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2020, 05:59:21 PM »
The newest one from a coworker is that the media, hospitals, and president are fabricating death tolls in order to exact retribution on China. I'm not sure how popular this one is with Trump conspiring with the liberal media. The supposed evidence, captured by amateur sleuths, is that hospitals, even in New York, are empty. The link she gave me showed empty hospital parking lots in various locations. I am pretty sure they are empty because visitors are not allowed at most hospitals.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2020, 07:13:00 PM »
The newest one from a coworker is that the media, hospitals, and president are fabricating death tolls in order to exact retribution on China. I'm not sure how popular this one is with Trump conspiring with the liberal media. The supposed evidence, captured by amateur sleuths, is that hospitals, even in New York, are empty. The link she gave me showed empty hospital parking lots in various locations. I am pretty sure they are empty because visitors are not allowed at most hospitals.
Do they have a way to tie this into the 5G rollout being responsible for deaths instead of this made up virus? They gotta try to hit the trifecta.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2020, 07:18:52 PM »
Classic

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2020, 07:57:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sorry.

Everything that conflicts with my ideas is a conspiracy!   Only I know the truth because only the news I read is giving the real info!

Like I said in the PM, until it's settled science that proves it was from the wet market, you're just making assumption.  Not sure why that's a hard concept for you to grasp, but apparently, it is.  I hope you work on that part, because every time you call assumption "settled science", I'll call you out for it again and again.

Feel free to reply to the PMs, not gonna argue everything here, but also not going to just let you ride off on your high horse of "my science is always right, anything else is bunk", because that's just lazy and you're not really proving anything other than that you ignore anything that fails to fit your confirmation bias.
You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2020, 11:28:00 PM »

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2020, 11:36:00 PM »
near vancouver BC it has snowed/hailed every day in april so far. the government is using cloud seeding to test a new vaccine every day. at least that's how i explained it to my kids today
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

treflips_up_yer_nan

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2020, 06:54:07 AM »
What the fuck are you guys talking about

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2545
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2020, 07:40:54 AM »

Proven facts, that's what.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2020, 08:10:48 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Proven facts, that's what.
Triple nipple dark web shit. The only real source of facts. The anti-media.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2020, 08:11:40 AM »
It came from outer space on a meteorite y'all.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2020, 08:15:18 AM »
Clearly, it’s just a conspiracy by the Draculas. If they keep us at home all day. We can’t find their lairs if we’re all at home during daylight hours. And the lack of physical activity will give us all that sweet diabeetus blood. Think about it. Who started the virus? Bats. And who the the bats work for? Draculas.

Wake up, people.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2020, 08:25:24 AM »
So Vladimir Putin is a Dracula? No wonder there isn't video from China of their government completely obliterating the bat habitats in that region off the planet. That's the draculas chinese hangout when they want chinese buffet.

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2020, 09:15:03 AM »

...and look at this thread go!

all of the above data is of course:

CONFIRMED!

September_Snow

• Rep: -4
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2020, 12:23:46 PM »
I remember when folks thought the guy who said your phones are tapped was nuts. Granted he may have come off a bit too strong and eccentric, but who gives a fuck I definitely don’t have anything to hide! Hey Alexa add more foil to my shopping list!

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2020, 12:39:04 PM »
GIT WOKENED!