Author Topic: Corona Virus Conspiracy Nuts Arguing Topic  (Read 8811 times)

Alan

• Mods
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2545
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Corona Virus Conspiracy Nuts Arguing Topic
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2020, 02:50:21 PM »
The bs MSM and globalists will always try to surpress the truth, but they can't defeat facts and logic!!!
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2020, 03:03:22 PM »
The bs MSM and globalists will always try to surpress the truth, but they can't defeat facts and logic!!!

And without an alliance with the skellies, they’ll be powerless against the Draculas.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2020, 03:35:38 PM »
Well, duh

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2020, 07:17:54 AM »
The 5G one is so weird. People really just want to spread fear and misinformation to feel important.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/4/21207927/5g-towers-burning-uk-coronavirus-conspiracy-theory-link
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1482
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2020, 11:12:24 AM »
5G towers all need to burn so we don't have cell service. It's what Dracula wants.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2020, 03:17:01 PM »
Yeah, apparently the high frequency electromagnetic radiation emitted from the 5G towers messes with bat echolocation, much to the chagrin of Draculas everywhere. So the propaganda urging people to burn 5G towers is a two-pronged psy-op by the Draculas to A) get their bat radar back online and B) disrupt communications between the delicious humans.

Resist!
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2020, 12:50:43 PM »
A disease arising organically and crippling the world is too scary a thought for SLAP's tinfoil hat contingent. They have to convince themselves that humans are behind it to give themself the comfort that at least SOMEONE is in control, even if it's someone evil. This also makes them feel good because it makes them a very special snowflake to believe something different than the sheep

Occam's goddam razor, y'all.

If Draculas are the most plausible suspects, then the Draculas done did it.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2020, 01:58:04 PM »
A disease arising organically and crippling the world is too scary a thought for SLAP's tinfoil hat contingent. They have to convince themselves that humans are behind it to give themself the comfort that at least SOMEONE is in control, even if it's someone evil. This also makes them feel good because it makes them a very special snowflake to believe something different than the sheep

Is your name Phil, as in, chlorophyll? You're a plant. I know COINTELPRO 2.0 when I see it on this message board.

Stop holding back the truth and trying to help the Dracula. I've watched Blade, I know what you are.

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2020, 04:00:43 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If Draculas are the most plausible suspects, then the Draculas done did it.

Draculas are created by chemtrails, but they're not all bad, as some are actually fighting against the underground lizard people of Antarctica, THOSE guys are the REAL enemies who are using 5G towers to both sterilize us as well as utilize mind control techniques that make us watch reality TV.
You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 297
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2020, 04:51:32 PM »
Do Draculas poop? If they dont then would they even have buttholes?

Either way, I heard from a reliable source that Draculas are harnessing 5g cell towers to use HAARP to flatten the earth. Stay safe out there guys.

ColinYourAssOut

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2020, 06:22:23 PM »
Do Draculas poop? If they dont then would they even have buttholes?

Either way, I heard from a reliable source that Draculas are harnessing 5g cell towers to use HAARP to flatten the earth. Stay safe out there guys.

Your source is totally unreliable, it's the underground reptillians who are using HAARP weather control to create all those bizarre earthquakes and weird weather scenarios happening right now. Draculas don't want humanity wiped out because it'll destroy their food source, so they're locked into a power struggle against those lizard folk for control.  I still don't know who's winning, but I think I've seen more draculas than reptillians, so maybe that means something.  Unless it was just some goth kid who hasn't given up the fight yet, in which case, I don't have a clue where it's all headed.

Don't get me wrong, there's lots of bad draculas out there, but some are pretty chill.  But don't ask them about their buttholes, they don't like talking about that sort of stuff.  They're pretty prudish about their bodies.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2020, 06:47:14 AM »
But what of the skellies?

ColinYourAssOut

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2020, 06:48:00 PM »
But what of the skellies?

I will be the first to admit, skellys scare me so my knowledge of them is very limited, maybe someone else can chime in on their agenda.

Just think about it, there's a skelly inside each and every one of us just waiting to get out, creeps the shit out of me!

Not A Damn Chance

• Rep: 93
  • Banned from Slam
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2020, 06:52:37 PM »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2020, 07:37:59 PM »
Guys, Chad Bartie is on our side!

Dracula

• Rep: -20
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2020, 08:33:31 PM »
I can confirm, it’s all part of our plan

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2020, 10:37:25 AM »
  Saying the existence of an "occam's razor" phenomena means that 'any and all proposed conspiracies theories have no substance' is dumb imo
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 10:51:04 AM by givecigstosurfgroms »
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 657
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2020, 11:20:40 AM »
My half-sibling is telling me 5G is causing the pandemic AND that everyone who is "sick" is a crisis actor.

Good lord.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2020, 11:24:28 AM »
Not too far fetched when you realize you-know-who is behind this. Sorry, can't spell it out, they're monitoring me.

Jordan Wiens

• Rep: 49
  • @wardenjeans
    • portfolio avatar image
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2020, 11:44:42 AM »
viruses have the ability to mutate to get stronger, we are more connected around the world, and we know known cases in our own community (josh stewart). governments are obviously doing all they have to do to keep this under control, but are they taking things further than they need to? reducing rights and freedoms past protection? i think the government and big corporations are definitely capable of taking advantage of the situation. as far as making this in a lab, the virus is fully capable of making itself stronger, just like we as a human race has taken over the planet.
youtube.com/wardenjeans
twitch.tv/wardenjeans

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2020, 12:01:08 PM »
William of Ockham was part of the illuminati. Part of the dumbing down of the masses. Don't look into and investigate this thing and just accept our simple explanation. It's for the best for your feeble minds.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2020, 02:15:53 PM »
William of Ockham was part of the illuminati.

He’s also a known skelly.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 657
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2020, 02:27:13 PM »
So the run down I got today was:

There are no patients in Queens with the virus. All of the "actors" we see on TV are former waiters and waitresses who need the money.

"They" crated a fake covid19 scare as a practice run to see how to control us because the SARS and Ebola crisis didn't scare us enough to completely control us.

This is no different than the flu (even though it doesn't exist) and it is a representation of the end of days that is upon us (even though it doesn't exist).

Bill Gates, Obama, and the Clintons are evil and somehow are behind this. Oh, FDR was evil too, but that is just a side note.

The Chinese are evil and they invented 5G. 5G doesn't even require a cellphone. 5G is the reason all the people in Wuhan got sick (even though no one is really sick). 5G has something to do with facial recognition and allows us to be monitored all the time.

China's communist economic system is weak and corrupt, but also so powerful that it threatens "capitalism" and America.
China did this to the world on purpose (because killing off their customers is a great way to push their GDP/exports even higher).

I like how Iran blames this on the US, China has some politicians blaming this on the US, and we in the West are stupid enough to pretend this was scheme cooked up by the Chinese. It makes me very sad that we can actually download and read the scientific papers that discuss how the virus might have mutated, how the virus spreads, and so on, but instead so many people pin their perception of the world on this weird cabal of incapable incompetent individuals/nations who also have super powers and actually control the world.

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2020, 04:02:04 PM »
Scientific papers aren't memes. When the scientific communities can distill the entirety of their knowledge in a clever meme to go viral, the dum dums of the world will finally understand. You can't expect the dum dums to science when they can barely pretend to act human.

whatsreallygood

• Rep: 10
  • what it do dirty
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2020, 04:25:10 PM »
Can anyone who thinks this is man or some crazy psyop made give me a peer reviewed citation lol. I wanna indulge, I dunno if anyone is works in microbio, virology or genetics but looking into it I saw nothing indicating it's man-made (some sources are linked here: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/what-we-know-feb-26-2020.pdf?la=en). Since viruses integrate into the cells DNA and hijack the replication etc (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_life_cycle) I'm curious if anyone can actually pinpoint where the man-made sequences are, how it's reflected in the symptoms, viral life cycle etc.

It just seems like people are using the fear this generates to push their various agendas, be they anti/pro America or China. Or people are using this to REEE and complain about globalism, capitalism, communism etc. Even though countires with different governmental setups and trade partners (Taiwan, SK, HK, Latvia, Finland, NZ, Singapore, Norway, Austria etc.) have all handled the outbreak relatively well by acting appropriately fast, rather than being affected more or less specifically because of some differing political arrangements. Seems like the wet markets are just a breeding ground for disease and people have seen this coming for a long time (https://cmr.asm.org/content/20/4/660) and some people just didn't act fast enough.

Also if anyone thinks this is all outright fake and the virus isn't real I wanna hear about it too with sources etc. I was recently at the ER department of my local hospital so I'm curious how the powers that be are orchestrating all this. There'd be so many moving parts it seems odd no a single actor would break character, even when they're getting catheters and ventilators jammed in them. Again it just seems like people capitalizing on fear to push ideas when the issue was just a dirty markets that should've been closed since SARS.

ColinYourAssOut

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2020, 04:40:39 PM »
Okay, I have revamped my position, I'm waiting until I hear what Bill Nye has to say about the whole thing.  He will be the one to give us the truth.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2020, 04:47:23 PM »
Can anyone who thinks this is man or some crazy psyop made give me a peer reviewed citation lol. I wanna indulge, I dunno if anyone is works in microbio, virology or genetics but looking into it I saw nothing indicating it's man-made (some sources are linked here: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/what-we-know-feb-26-2020.pdf?la=en). Since viruses integrate into the cells DNA and hijack the replication etc (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_life_cycle) I'm curious if anyone can actually pinpoint where the man-made sequences are, how it's reflected in the symptoms, viral life cycle etc.

It just seems like people are using the fear this generates to push their various agendas, be they anti/pro America or China. Or people are using this to REEE and complain about globalism, capitalism, communism etc. Even though countires with different governmental setups and trade partners (Taiwan, SK, HK, Latvia, Finland, NZ, Singapore, Norway, Austria etc.) have all handled the outbreak relatively well by acting appropriately fast, rather than being affected more or less specifically because of some differing political arrangements. Seems like the wet markets are just a breeding ground for disease and people have seen this coming for a long time (https://cmr.asm.org/content/20/4/660) and some people just didn't act fast enough.

Also if anyone thinks this is all outright fake and the virus isn't real I wanna hear about it too with sources etc. I was recently at the ER department of my local hospital so I'm curious how the powers that be are orchestrating all this. There'd be so many moving parts it seems odd no a single actor would break character, even when they're getting catheters and ventilators jammed in them. Again it just seems like people capitalizing on fear to push ideas when the issue was just a dirty markets that should've been closed since SARS.

Did you miss the part where a Dracula admitted culpability?
And virology? DNA? Latvia? Sounds like wizard speak to me!
Avert your eyes! He may take on other forms!

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2020, 04:55:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I checked out those links and no memes. Sorry. You lose again. Russian Dracula troll farm wins.

ColinYourAssOut

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2020, 05:02:29 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You definitely get it.  See, I've done a bit of research on the connections you made, and it's downright frightening.

We all know Draculas come from Romania, as naturally, that's where Transylvania is located.  And, looking at a map of Eastern Europe (I honestly wasn't sure if that was even a real part of the world until now, it just seemed so fake!) you can clearly see that Latvia is just a few nations due north as the bat flies, so it's 100% likely that there's a strong connection between Draculas, Latvia, getting the sniffles, black magic, snuff porn, and much more.

I warn you all not to get too far down the rabbit hole on this, once you're in, you can't go back.

whatsreallygood

• Rep: 10
  • what it do dirty
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2020, 05:06:07 PM »
^^^lmao