Author Topic: Corona Virus Conspiracy Nuts Arguing Topic  (Read 8816 times)

givecigstosurfgroms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
Re: Corona Virus Conspiracy Nuts Arguing Topic
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2020, 06:55:03 AM »
I think the whole '5g caused corona' was a false narrative pushed by 5g. They want people that oppose 5g because of harmful radiation and surveilance concerns to be discredited.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2020, 07:00:32 AM »
I think the whole '5g caused corona' was a false narrative pushed by 5g. They want people that oppose 5g because of harmful radiation and surveilance concerns to be discredited.

Sir, this is a place for serious discussion about the Corona virus and the Draculas who spread it.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

eranka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 203
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2020, 08:16:48 AM »
I got one: uhhmm, the Jews?
I had a patient with dementia a few weeks ago that screamed that the Corona virus was made by filthy jews, me and him were the only jews present in the room with a bunch of other christian and muslim staff members, i was the only one that thought it was funny.   

JudoOrigami

• Rep: -90
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2020, 09:01:13 AM »
It was chinese people eating bats or using bats in TCM there is no conspiracy here. My guess is some brilliant person decided to put a net over a cave and scare the bats into the big net and they got what they fucking deserved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_(goddess)

I am Bat incarnate

JudoOrigami

« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2020, 09:04:23 AM »
I am Praise; I am Majesty; I am Bat with Her Two Faces; I am the One Who Is Saved, and I have saved myself from all things evil.

They don't want to call it bat flu like swine flu cuz boosting my ego any further would be the truest detriment

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2020, 09:49:57 AM »
It was chinese people eating bats or using bats in TCM there is no conspiracy here. My guess is some brilliant person decided to put a net over a cave and scare the bats into the big net and they got what they fucking deserved.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_(goddess)

I am Bat incarnate

Begone, Dracula propagandist! This is no place for deception!
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

JudoOrigami

« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2020, 10:33:38 AM »
very few bats go for mammal blood.

givediptoboogieboarders

• Rep: 2
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2020, 10:35:37 AM »
Im stocked on virus
my bong, now thats a tear jerker

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2545
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2020, 02:34:29 PM »
very few bats go for mammal blood.

Few is doing a whole lotta lifting here. Open your eyes, sheeple!
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2020, 04:23:35 PM »

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 658
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2020, 06:46:39 PM »
Putting this insane/untrue rant where it belongs:

A lot of people protesting in Michigan are displeased with the fact that local government has gone so far to keep people from being able to live/purchase as normal as to ban allowing purchase of SEEDS for those who want to garden.  Let's just say it's blowback for the irrational overreach of what's going on in Michigan, I've been reading perspectives from people who are protesting who cover both ends of the spectrum who think it's absurd what the governor is pushing at this point.  Some states have leadership that's going WAY overboard on the power plays, and if they keep pushing, this will only be the start of what's coming. 

It's not just "MAGA dickheads", there are a LOT of people in Michigan who aren't ready to spend the next year indoors because the governor wants to cut them off from everything.

"The order does not prohibit gardening or the sale of any particular product in Michigan."
https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98178_98455-525278--,00.html
https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/0,9309,7-387-90499_90705-525182--,00.html

"...big-box stores were told to close areas devoted to carpet, flooring, furniture, gardens and plants — though online sales and curbside pickup are still OK."

And, yea broad coalition of the public was involved in this one:
"The protest, called “Operation Gridlock,” was organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition and the Michigan Freedom Fund, a DeVos family-linked conservative group (DeVos = Head of Education and her brother is the CEO of Blackwater).

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

ColinYourAssOut

• Rep: 13
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2020, 06:56:09 PM »
Putting this insane/untrue rant where it belongs:

Expand Quote

A lot of people protesting in Michigan are displeased with the fact that local government has gone so far to keep people from being able to live/purchase as normal as to ban allowing purchase of SEEDS for those who want to garden.  Let's just say it's blowback for the irrational overreach of what's going on in Michigan, I've been reading perspectives from people who are protesting who cover both ends of the spectrum who think it's absurd what the governor is pushing at this point.  Some states have leadership that's going WAY overboard on the power plays, and if they keep pushing, this will only be the start of what's coming. 

It's not just "MAGA dickheads", there are a LOT of people in Michigan who aren't ready to spend the next year indoors because the governor wants to cut them off from everything.
[close]

"The order does not prohibit gardening or the sale of any particular product in Michigan."
https://www.michigan.gov/whitmer/0,9309,7-387-90499_90705-525182--,00.html

"...big-box stores were told to close areas devoted to carpet, flooring, furniture, gardens and plants — though online sales and curbside pickup are still OK."

And, yea broad coalition of the public was involved in this one:
"The protest, called “Operation Gridlock,” was organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition and the Michigan Freedom Fund, a DeVos family-linked conservative group (DeVos = Head of Education and her brother is the CEO of Blackwater).

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/04/11/crossed-the-line-ban-happy-michigan-governor-blasted-for-insane-overreach-in-response-to-coronavirus-outbreak-here-are-several-examples/

Hmmm.....those pics of being blocked from being able to buy the things I mentioned as shown must be fabricated, right?  After all, it's not from YOUR media, so it has to be a lie! :)

Please tell me why it's necessary to prevent someone from being able to get such items while they're already in the store that they're able to access and have already put themselves at risk to be inside, just so they can have to go back home, go online, order, and possibly go BACK to pick it up?  If you can give me logical, cohesive argument for why preventing the sale of these strangely-deemed "non-essential items" is barred from in-store purchase even though you can still enter the store for food, I'll give you a cookie.

And, do you think it's reasonable that if you own 2 homes in Michigan that you can't travel between them legally now?  Say, you live in a city that's hit hard by the outbreak, but you own a cabin in the UP and want to GTFO to somewhere much safer for a few weeks - why on earth should that be illegal at this time?  You can still drive the the grocery where you can possibly contaminate others or become infected yourself, how the bloody hell is going to your OWN SECOND HOME putting anyone at risk?!?  Again, another cookie for you if you can explain this in a way that makes one lick of sense to anyone who doesn't simply think the sky is falling right now.

And finally, most of this is because those who run businesses or who WANT to be able to go back to work so they're not becoming poorer by the day and needing to hope for dole money are sick of not having any idea when their state will be open for business again.  I predicted here weeks ago that if shit doesn't start opening by May, people are going to start doing some very questionable things.  I have the feeling I'll be right about that.

You can't beat cheeks with weak meat.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1959
« Reply #72 on: April 15, 2020, 07:03:56 PM »
You’re a fucking idiot, man.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #73 on: April 15, 2020, 07:05:01 PM »
Expand Quote

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2020/04/11/crossed-the-line-ban-happy-michigan-governor-blasted-for-insane-overreach-in-response-to-coronavirus-outbreak-here-are-several-examples/

The actual EXECUTIVE ORDER > Twitchy.com

No need to go any further than that. I can read the actual executive order or I can read some insanity that is designed to drive outrage to get clicks.

This isn't really a hard choice.

Also, every time you post your fearful rants this is the first thing I think of

"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

ColinYourAssOut

« Reply #74 on: April 15, 2020, 07:09:06 PM »
You’re a fucking idiot, man.

Gee, I love it when people hate me just because they don't agree with me.  I'm sure you're a very loving, tolerant person!  ;)

Again, just explain to me why the things I noted above are wrong, using logic instead of emotion.  I'll wait patiently.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #75 on: April 15, 2020, 07:10:56 PM »
"deerrrrrrrr, y cant i go to my second home?!?!"

fuck your second home, we're in a global pandemic. Stay home, you idiot brat.

ColinYourAssOut

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2020, 07:13:07 PM »

The actual EXECUTIVE ORDER > Twitchy.com

No need to go any further than that. I can read the actual executive order or I can read some insanity that is designed to drive outrage to get clicks.

This isn't really a hard choice.

Also, every time you post your fearful rants this is the first thing I think of

I knew you'd dismiss it even though there are actual images of these essential goods being blocked off for being "non-essential", as once again, your massive bias shuts you off from ever considering anything that doesn't conform to your beliefs.  I already knew the reaction I'd get, but wanted to see if I'd get the predictable response, and you never disappoint.  I simply used them as a source to show you that, you can enter a Wal-Mart and go through the grocery aisles without problem, but somehow, grabbing some seed kits would be a real issue that could cause the world to end.  I am simply asking for a rational explanation of why this is NOT overreaching, and you're not giving it to me, you just deflect, dismiss, and smugly slink back to the shadows. 

All you have to do to prove me wrong is to logically prove me wrong why you shouldn't be allowed to by some goods that some people consider essential, why you should be legally barred from travelling between 2 of your own properties for any actual safety purposes, and why if someone wants to check on family that they should not be legally allowed to do so.

Let's hear it, I'll wait!

ColinYourAssOut

« Reply #77 on: April 15, 2020, 07:16:44 PM »
"deerrrrrrrr, y cant i go to my second home?!?!"

fuck your second home, we're in a global pandemic. Stay home, you idiot brat.

So, you can go to the grocery store every day or to businesses considered essential, but you can't go to a second home, or, to visit family, or buy certain goods while already at a store because somehow, grabbing that box of something in the blocked-off aisle puts you at risk in new magical and mysterious ways?  Your logic center of your brain must be gone, since you seem to have a blind trust that YOUR state's wacky policies are saving lives more so than reasonable measures taken elsewhere.

All you have to do is explain to me why any of the 3 examples I keep giving put you or the public at any additional risk in order to validate your silly emotion-based argument.  Why is this impossible for you to do since you seem to have such strong conviction? Surely you can tell me precisely how any of these things will lead to the apocalypse you believe they will.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #78 on: April 15, 2020, 07:26:24 PM »
Because if you visit family you might spread it and older people will die. What's so complicated about that?

ColinYourAssOut

« Reply #79 on: April 15, 2020, 07:30:07 PM »
Because if you visit family you might spread it and older people will die. What's so complicated about that?

So, how is that worse than saying you can go to essential businesses to shop and possible spread the disease or catch it any time you go there?  By your logic, grocery stores should either be closed now, or, taking such extreme measures to only allow in enough people at a time who can be reasonably kept apart every moment they're inside, as well as they'd have to be pre-screened for temperature to minimize risk before entry as otherwise, they could be spreading it unknowingly.  Why are arbitrary restrictions somehow valid?

Why is it okay to put the general public at risk in one instance, but NOT okay to possibly put one or two people at risk who accept the risk?

And again, why can't you buy some items in-store despite already being there when you're ALREADY THERE and have put yourself at risk to be in that location?  How is disallowing this making you any safer?

How is banning travel between two properties where you may well be the only person occupying said property at a given moment putting anyone at added risk?

I'm just asking for logical answers to these questions.  If the risk is so clear, it should be easy to explain.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #80 on: April 15, 2020, 07:33:40 PM »
Colin how dense are you buddy? Visit family? Why would you want to endanger them right now? You really don’t get it or don’t care I’m confused... Obviously this is going to cause an economic depression whether or not we as society act like idiots and cause a mass wave of deaths and overrun hospitals. We need to do everything we can to keep our economy running but physical distancing is an absolute necessity.
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #81 on: April 15, 2020, 07:34:50 PM »

All you have to do to prove me wrong is to logically prove me wrong why you shouldn't be allowed to by some goods that some people consider essential, why you should be legally barred from travelling between 2 of your own properties for any actual safety purposes, and why if someone wants to check on family that they should not be legally allowed to do so.

Let's hear it, I'll wait!

"While the order places certain limits on how goods are sold, it does not ban Michiganders from buying any item."

What about this is difficult to understand?

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2020, 07:36:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

So, how is that worse than saying you can go to essential businesses to shop and possible spread the disease or catch it any time you go there?  By your logic, grocery stores should either be closed now, or, taking such extreme measures to only allow in enough people at a time who can be reasonably kept apart every moment they're inside, as well as they'd have to be pre-screened for temperature to minimize risk before entry as otherwise, they could be spreading it unknowingly.  Why are arbitrary restrictions somehow valid?

Why is it okay to put the general public at risk in one instance, but NOT okay to possibly put one or two people at risk who accept the risk?

And again, why can't you buy some items in-store despite already being there when you're ALREADY THERE and have put yourself at risk to be in that location?  How is disallowing this making you any safer?

How is banning travel between two properties where you may well be the only person occupying said property at a given moment putting anyone at added risk?

I'm just asking for logical answers to these questions.  If the risk is so clear, it should be easy to explain.

They are limiting entries to stores, you dipshit. And it’s a good idea. If anything they should lean into it more.

ColinYourAssOut

« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2020, 07:36:51 PM »
Colin how dense are you buddy? Visit family? Why would you want to endanger them right now? You really don’t get it or don’t care I’m confused... Obviously this is going to cause an economic depression whether or not we as society act like idiots and cause a mass wave of deaths and overrun hospitals. We need to do everything we can to keep our economy running but physical distancing is an absolute necessity.

Some people, like myself, have elderly parents who occasionally need to re-up on hand sanitizer, groceries, etc.  I have self-quarantined for 6 weeks and haven't been to any place with more than 2 people present since then.  I am their connection to things they need, so why the bloody hell should THEY pay the price if they need me to bring things to them?  Once you look beyond your own needs and actually consider others, it should be pretty clear that there are people who are homebound and do not have easy access to things nor do they shop online, and without a reliable person to assist, they're fucked.  Is that fine to you, to let those people suffer?  I sure hope you don't think that's reasonable.

I have personally physically distanced since mid-February well before it was required.  Implying that it wouldn't be safe for me to visit family in need who have done the same isn't making anyone safer.

ColinYourAssOut

« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2020, 07:39:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

They are limiting entries to stores, you dipshit. And it’s a good idea. If anything they should lean into it more.

They aren't limiting it to the same extent everywhere, Mr. Assumption, you might want to once again think beyond your own immediate situation and ponder that whatever even Michigan is doing, it can't stop the spread through places if those infected enter them, knowingly or unknowingly.

And again, you fail to point out how the 3 things I keep asking about are actually making anyone safer.

Can anyone who seems to be flippant about my questions just give me something logical to chew on instead of angry attacks and emotional rants?  I'm genuinely curious.

cricketclub

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 511
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2020, 07:39:33 PM »
Colin you can still buy any item you want but you are gonna have to grow and plan it out and order it for delivery or pick up. you can’t just run to the store real quick and pick any old thing up during a global pandemic... how have you not realized this yet?
Handsome debonair fella, Got the Mellow Yellow bezel, Black rims on the Phantom same color Dr. Pepper.

ColinYourAssOut

« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2020, 07:45:34 PM »
Colin you can still buy any item you want but you are gonna have to grow and plan it out and order it and pick it up you can’t just run to the store real quick and pick any old thing up during a global pandemic how have you not realized this yet?

Again, let me ask the same question for the 10th time, posing it through a scenario, just in case it makes it possible for someone to finally reply to logically:

- You go to Wal-Mart, for example, to get groceries and essential supplies
- Hey, this shit could go on for a while, I'd really like to go out less, let's get some gardening supplies while I'm here, maybe I can grow my own food and rely on going out in public less in the future!
- * Aisle blocked due to non-essential goods *
- Hmmmm.....how am I at any more risk if I just grab those things while I'm here since I'm already here and have already exposed myself to the virus once more by coming out for other things?

It's all I really want to know, why does local government just get to arbitrarily decide that somehow you're at bigger risk for getting things THEY deem non-essential just because that's what they decided on?  Are they spraying COVID-19 all over the non-essential goods?  If not, you're at no added risk to get such things while already at the establishment.

Just because someone says something is non-essential doesn't make it so, and trusting others to tell me what is essential based on THEIR thoughts isn't going to sit well.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2020, 08:10:09 PM »
Because they want to discourage as many people as they can from coming. And for those that have to go, they're encouraging them to spend as little time as they can. Their time will be limited if their options are limited.

What about that do you not understand?

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2020, 08:27:31 PM »
Once you look beyond your own needs and actually consider others, it should be pretty clear that there are people who are homebound and do not have easy access to things nor do they shop online, and without a reliable person to assist, they're fucked.

Yes, seniors who rely on adult children would be fucked. That is exactly why, you (well not you, because you don't seem to live in Michigan, but everyone in Michigan)...

...can leave their house to "Care for a family member or family member’s pet in another household"
https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/what-you-can-do-and-cant-do-under-michigans-stay-at-home-order
(Maybe, if I link to something that says, FOX in it, you might actually read it.)

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2020, 08:50:29 PM »