Author Topic: What are you trying to learn right now?  (Read 32761 times)

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
Re: What are you trying to learn right now?
« Reply #750 on: June 19, 2022, 02:23:39 PM »
BS nosepicks on transition... is it a nosepick when you don't indy grab yank it in? I did a few bs nose pivots (that's what I'd call em, no pop or yank in) on a mellow quarter today, but I want to "pop" back into the transition soon. Would be fun to learn the yank in as well.
The exact geographical location of skateboarding's core is directly under the DC logo at the Rob Dyrdek Plaza in Kettering Ohio.

Pbn_jake

• Rep: 8
« Reply #751 on: June 20, 2022, 06:45:14 AM »
BS nosepicks on transition... is it a nosepick when you don't indy grab yank it in? I did a few bs nose pivots (that's what I'd call em, no pop or yank in) on a mellow quarter today, but I want to "pop" back into the transition soon. Would be fun to learn the yank in as well.

I think itís a g-turn if you donít pop and/or yank out. Did you pop into the stall?

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
« Reply #752 on: June 20, 2022, 12:08:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I think itís a g-turn if you donít pop and/or yank out. Did you pop into the stall?

Nah, just rode up and set into it
The exact geographical location of skateboarding's core is directly under the DC logo at the Rob Dyrdek Plaza in Kettering Ohio.

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 355
« Reply #753 on: June 20, 2022, 01:01:59 PM »
Still Tre.

why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 32
« Reply #754 on: June 23, 2022, 06:58:22 PM »
50-50s. how do you lock your trucks into place? every attempt iíve made i end up slanted and hung up