Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84838 times)

AlexOlsonsDashiki

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 39
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #690 on: July 28, 2020, 11:06:37 AM »
Expand Quote
This one is particularly humiliating.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA_wrdOAZPW/?igshid=piyevqairt3b

[close]

is that a dream catcher tattoo between his shoulder blades?
Every time the McRib comes out I buy it. I don't even like the damn things.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2188
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #691 on: July 28, 2020, 11:13:44 AM »

is that a dream catcher tattoo between his shoulder blades?

You know who needs one of those tattoos?
jscott_handsdown, THAT’s who!
Maybe if he did a little more dream catching & a bit less dream chasing, he’d be a little further along in his story arc by now.
Tagging @Alois Hitler Jr. into this, ‘cause they’re are the saint that introduced me to joy that is the “epoch of ol’ jelly hands” in the 1st place.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1093
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #692 on: July 28, 2020, 11:49:54 AM »
It's a pentagram. Xoflipxo on Wicca confirmed.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #693 on: July 28, 2020, 11:53:30 AM »
It's a pentagram. Xoflipxo on Wicca confirmed.
Holy shit... Ed even knows dude’s tattoos.
This shit is WILD, yo’!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #694 on: July 28, 2020, 12:17:48 PM »
Ruben couldn't Spell, grammar, or punctuate his way out of a wet paper bag...Looking at his spaghetti arms I don't think he could punch his way out either.

Absolute cobwebs between his rape apologist ears.

I'm really confused as to how a bar back spinning trays and collecting glasses really earns an establishment any money let alone millions. I suppose you play a role in allowing for them to be filled again, seems like a fairly insignificant role. 

The fact you skate for a dogshit company where 80% of the product is pink yet act this hard is hilarious, way to run down the sidewalk after all your stolen pink merchandise, you really put the fear in the TL.

Not one switch trick and about 40 illegal tricks on your gram 1/3 of them not even rolling away, you're lucky you landed on any company (Pink TL Mafia included)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 01:02:15 PM by figureitout »

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #695 on: July 28, 2020, 12:20:57 PM »
Expand Quote
I can tell you however we not on no NUT shit like I said that's facts
[close]
Xoflipxo & Create of NUT shit: confirmed.

Is he? Seems confused...

Bro Ed u trying to air me out as a nut I been out as a nut bro... Hang it up My Nigga

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #696 on: July 28, 2020, 12:41:26 PM »
You’ve got me there, Eddie, my man.
Remark rescinded.  ;)

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #697 on: July 28, 2020, 12:41:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This guy is the Dunning-Kruger effect personified.
[close]
What do that mean bro lol
[close]

Basically that you don’t realize you’re an idiot because you’re too much of an idiot to realize such things.
[close]

Right on G

Were you really raised in a Orphanage?

Do you miss your parents?

Do you realize that you live in a Civilization and sometimes you have to follow rules and norms for the greater good of society?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #698 on: July 28, 2020, 12:55:59 PM »
Ruben couldn't Spell, grammar, or punctuate his way out of a wet paper bag...Looking at his spaghetti arms I don't think he could punch his way out either.

I'm really confused as to how a bar back spinning trays and collecting glasses really earns an establishment any money let alone millions. I suppose you play a role in allowing for them to be filled again, seems like a fairly insignificant role. 

The fact you skate for a dogshit company where 80% of the product is pink yet act this hard is hilarious, way to run down the sidewalk after all your stolen pink merchandise, you really put the fear in the TL.
As a person who has owned and/or managed bars/nightclubs/venues for nearly 20 years, I can speak on this with a modicum of experience.
I imagine a situation like this...
“Ruben. Goddammit, Ruben, get over here!”
“Yes sir?”
“...This is the last time I want to tell you, you’re paid to gather glassware and restock the bar; cut it out with the tray twirling shit. You’re not Tom Cruise & this isn’t the bar back version of Cocktail.
Now get back to work. They’re running short on Coupes, Flutes, Pints & Rocks glasses, so make that your first priority, then restock the straws & napkins. Finally, make sure there’s plenty of ass-wipe in the bathrooms.”
“Yes sir.”
“And Chicas... If I see you spinning that tray one more time, you can go back to blowing dudes for cash in the alley.”
“Yes sir.”

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -73
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #699 on: July 28, 2020, 12:57:32 PM »
Whenever I come here I just see soft ass lying ass niggas lol, niggas trying to press niggas about selling like we try to sell😂 like niggas run ads 😂😂😂 niggas trying to attack character flaws, bro come on knock all that lame shit off bro if niggas want to come run this fade let's do it but I don't see why y'all gone sit here online and continue even tho I've proven where I be at and what I do all day and where I'll be waiting for niggas when they wanna slide

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #700 on: July 28, 2020, 12:59:38 PM »
Whenever I come here I just see soft ass lying ass niggas lol, niggas trying to press niggas about selling like we try to sell😂 like niggas run ads 😂😂😂 niggas trying to attack character flaws, bro come on knock all that lame shit off bro if niggas want to come run this fade let's do it but I don't see why y'all gone sit here online and continue even tho I've proven where I be at and what I do all day and where I'll be waiting for niggas when they wanna slide

We don’t live in your city, tonto

Xoflipxo

« Reply #701 on: July 28, 2020, 01:00:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yes, some of you do for a fact I know that

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #702 on: July 28, 2020, 01:00:46 PM »
If you say so, Ruben

It's time to Destroy & Rebuild

Xoflipxo

« Reply #703 on: July 28, 2020, 01:01:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
As a person who has owned and/or managed bars/nightclubs/venues for nearly 20 years, I can speak on this with a modicum of experience.
“Yes sir?”
“...This is the last time I want to tell you, you’re paid to gather glassware and restock the bar; cut it out with the tray twirling shit. You’re not Tom Cruise & this isn’t the bar back version of Cocktail.
Now get back to work. They’re running short on Coupes, Flutes, Pints & Rocks glasses, so make that your first priority, then restock the straws & napkins. Finally, make sure there’s plenty of ass-wipe in the bathrooms.”
“Yes sir.”
“And Chicas... If I see you spinning that tray one more time, you can go back to blowing dudes for cash in the alley.”
“Yes sir.”

You sound dumb I was robbing niggas before I was begging for money, again Mistaking me for a soft nigga

Xoflipxo

« Reply #704 on: July 28, 2020, 01:02:37 PM »
Quote from: EdLawndale link=topic=w110112.msg3359000#msg3359000 date=1595966446
If you say so, Ruben

It's time to Destroy & Rebuild

Keep speaking in tongues ed

Mongoloid

« Reply #705 on: July 28, 2020, 01:03:04 PM »
Create and Bate.

Did anyone get raped in my absence? How’s everyone’s butthole doing now that the sandwich is back?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #706 on: July 28, 2020, 01:03:36 PM »
I sense that when this is all over, this will be one of the GOAT Slap threads, on many levels.

Please no one jeopardize the continued existence of this thread. It must be protected at all costs.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #707 on: July 28, 2020, 01:06:09 PM »
I sense that when this is all over, this will be one of the GOAT Slap threads, on many levels.

Please no one jeopardize the continued existence of this thread. It must be protected at all costs.

It’s like A Brave New World and we all just can’t help but not gawk at this savage thing in our midst.   A ruben chicas which translated means “little girls’ sandwich

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #708 on: July 28, 2020, 01:07:05 PM »

Nah it’s nowhere near GOAT level.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #709 on: July 28, 2020, 01:13:04 PM »
I honestly still cant believe you niggas is anon and think anything y'all say holds any value whatsoever it's baffling

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #710 on: July 28, 2020, 01:17:53 PM »
I honestly still cant believe you niggas is anon and think anything y'all say holds any value whatsoever it's baffling

Take of your shoes. Stay a while...

Xoflipxo

« Reply #711 on: July 28, 2020, 01:24:23 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Take of your shoes. Stay a while...

Bro if you wanted a friend you could have just asked nicely

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #712 on: July 28, 2020, 01:34:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
“Yes sir?”
“Yes sir.”
“Yes sir.”

I don’t know man.  If I recall he made 200k on 2 million profits?  Or sales?  Probably sales.  So after 2 million in sales, the best profit you would see, assuming you owned the bar and didn’t have to pay rent or mortgage etc could be in the 200k range.  Im sure the owners, instead of taking a cut just gave the bar back all the profit.  Makes quite a bit of sense.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #713 on: July 28, 2020, 01:39:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
“Yes sir?”
“Yes sir.”
“Yes sir.”
[close]

I don’t know man.  If I recall he made 200k on 2 million profits?  Or sales?  Probably sales.  So after 2 million in sales, the best profit you would see, assuming you owned the bar and didn’t have to pay rent or mortgage etc could be in the 200k range.  Im sure the owners, instead of taking a cut just gave the bar back all the profit.  Makes quite a bit of sense.

I did 200k in my course of working in high end, I've probably rung over 5 m in sales especially if you count all the bottle service tables I managed week after week.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #714 on: July 28, 2020, 01:42:33 PM »
Hello and thank you for waking up early to further complicate the story that you made $200K cleaning glasses.  Should be a good night.

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #715 on: July 28, 2020, 01:45:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
“Yes sir?”
“Yes sir.”
“Yes sir.”
[close]

[close]

I did 200k in my course of working in high end, I've probably rung over 5 m in sales especially if you count all the bottle service tables I managed week after week.

Mmm, that sounds like a lie.  I’m calling you a bitch liar, Ruben.  Word in the streets is you a little bitch, and I don’t have to come find you.  I’m putting your name out there as a bitch, and you can come find me if you want the word on the street to change.  But you won’t, cause you a punk bitch.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #716 on: July 28, 2020, 01:47:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
“Yes sir?”
“Yes sir.”
“Yes sir.”
[close]

[close]

Why is that a brag?   You don’t get commission on drinks

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #717 on: July 28, 2020, 01:50:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yes, some of you do for a fact I know that

You know this cause someone said you cried at soma

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #718 on: July 28, 2020, 01:51:12 PM »
Yeah and I made six figures bussing at red lobster  ::)

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #719 on: July 28, 2020, 01:51:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It’s like A Brave New World and we all just can’t help but not gawk at this savage thing in our midst.   A ruben chicas which translated means “little girls’ sandwich

Gasp and he frequents SOMA!