Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 85346 times)

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1098
    • My Wife avatar image
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #930 on: July 31, 2020, 01:14:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Create Skateboards of Instagram confirmed
[close]
they just blocked you

You're right, that's a fake account.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

lemonchicken91

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #931 on: July 31, 2020, 04:07:31 PM »
You wanna buy some of my beats lol
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -73
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #932 on: July 31, 2020, 04:17:00 PM »
Yawn

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #933 on: July 31, 2020, 04:27:16 PM »
Expand Quote
I no longer care, Ruben. You're a manipulator.

This is an act right now. These are crocodile tears so Save Duh Sob Story.

You know you and most of your Manateam have been terrible people for the last 5 or 6 years, leaving behind a trail of victims.

You're figuring out now it's all about to bite you in the behinds, because you've all been sloppy in your desperate quest for the fame that would give you enough money and power to continue your lives of debauchery without needing to care about the people who suffer, for the feelings you hurt, the lives you affect, without having to answer to anyone.

And you finally encountered someone that is going to hold you responsible. Someone you can't find, you can't beat up, you can't scare, you can't drone on and on to endlessly about "swag" and "drip" and "frfr".

Let me tell you, poring over your social media accts these past 5 days was excruciating. I honestly feel a little dumber after experiencing that. And poring over Chris' was a slog. Sure, I found shit on him too...but that fake good guy, liberal act that he puts on for his fb friends was a complete borefest. Jordin is the only one out of the 3 of you who kept a relatively low profile (at least he didn't delete the accusations of rape on his IG) but I looked back far enough to get dirt on him too.

You're changing your tune now in a last ditch effort to try to get me to stop.

But I won't stop.

You are one of the most manipulative people I've ever met....and I've never even met you.

Your crew is corny. Your company is corny. And if you were just corny, I'd treat you like Famous Stars And Straps and just snicker when I saw or heard about you and go about my day.

But you're creeps. And the guy running the show, Chris, is a hypocrite. You lizards in the crew all may act like you're tough as leather but Chris Martinez pulls the strings to try make it look like he's some victim, like he's trying to do good for the community so he can reel little kids in. It's a sham. You guys are poison. It's like when Camel Cigarettes used to have cartoon ads with Joe Camel to start kids early.

CREATE A Better World? Give me a fucking break.

So you guys are done with that shit, pal.

And when this all goes down, try to keep a level head. Don't go hurting yourself or doing anything more stupid. You had this coming but you can turn your life around. You're only 23. You don't have any face tattoos. You have a lot more years left on this earth, so make a good impact. Get your GED. Listen to A Tribe Callesld Quest instead of Big Li'l Whatever. Find God. Find anyone who's a better father figure than that scumbag Chris who wants to act like everybody's daddy but would rather spend all day tweeting about Donald Trump and mushrooms than be a father to his kid and give him guidance.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

Bro this type of scrutiny could be pinned on anyone who is genuinely public and expresses themselves freely on socials lol i could find bad things to say about anyone on earth, given that I find the correct social media outpour ... I’ll accept the fact I am a manipulator... but I think you need accept the fact that you are as well. and he is fr every body daddy ... For sure done did way more for me then the family I was born into... u act like I’m ashamed to admit that... u act like supposed to feel shame over what you are saying... don’t u realize no one on earth will ever say this to me in close range? Don’t u realize just based off that fact alone, I am superior? Just that fact alone, not including all my other successes.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #934 on: July 31, 2020, 04:29:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

You know you and most of your Manateam have been terrible people for the last 5 or 6 years, leaving behind a trail of victims.

You're figuring out now it's all about to bite you in the behinds, because you've all been sloppy in your desperate quest for the fame that would give you enough money and power to continue your lives of debauchery without needing to care about the people who suffer, for the feelings you hurt, the lives you affect, without having to answer to anyone.

And you finally encountered someone that is going to hold you responsible. Someone you can't find, you can't beat up, you can't scare, you can't drone on and on to endlessly about "swag" and "drip" and "frfr".

Let me tell you, poring over your social media accts these past 5 days was excruciating. I honestly feel a little dumber after experiencing that. And poring over Chris' was a slog. Sure, I found shit on him too...but that fake good guy, liberal act that he puts on for his fb friends was a complete borefest. Jordin is the only one out of the 3 of you who kept a relatively low profile (at least he didn't delete the accusations of rape on his IG) but I looked back far enough to get dirt on him too.

But I won't stop.

You are one of the most manipulative people I've ever met....and I've never even met you.

Your crew is corny. Your company is corny. And if you were just corny, I'd treat you like Famous Stars And Straps and just snicker when I saw or heard about you and go about my day.

But you're creeps. And the guy running the show, Chris, is a hypocrite. You lizards in the crew all may act like you're tough as leather but Chris Martinez pulls the strings to try make it look like he's some victim, like he's trying to do good for the community so he can reel little kids in. It's a sham. You guys are poison. It's like when Camel Cigarettes used to have cartoon ads with Joe Camel to start kids early.

And when this all goes down, try to keep a level head. Don't go hurting yourself or doing anything more stupid. You had this coming but you can turn your life around. You're only 23. You don't have any face tattoos. You have a lot more years left on this earth, so make a good impact. Get your GED. Listen to A Tribe Callesld Quest instead of Big Li'l Whatever. Find God. Find anyone who's a better father figure than that scumbag Chris who wants to act like everybody's daddy but would rather spend all day tweeting about Donald Trump and mushrooms than be a father to his kid and give him guidance.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

Bro this type of scrutiny could be pinned on anyone who is genuinely public and expresses themselves freely on socials lol i could find bad things to say about anyone on earth, given that I find the correct social media outpour ... I’ll accept the fact I am a manipulator... but I think you need accept the fact that you are as well. and he is fr every body daddy ... For sure done did way more for me then the family I was born into... u act like I’m ashamed to admit that... u act like supposed to feel shame over what you are saying... don’t u realize no one on earth will ever say this to me in close range? Don’t u realize just based off that fact alone, I am superior? Just that fact alone, not including all my other successes.
[close]

What is funny U Hiding lame ass Dog shit Life having ass Dude

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 226
« Reply #935 on: July 31, 2020, 04:29:51 PM »
Hey man, I'm a little late here, but if you really haven't seen Gleaming the Cube, you're missing out.
You know I thought these forums were a for skating not discussing fetishes

Xoflipxo

« Reply #936 on: July 31, 2020, 04:36:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

I don't know much about this, but why are people criticizing Chris Martinez? It sounds like he's helping people out, letting them stay at his house (or Jordin's?) etc. If he helped xoflipxo out then that's positive, right?

What doesn't make sense to me is why the original CREATE crew seems to have split off. xoflipxo, does that have anything to do with Chris Martinez role? I remember seeing an instagram story about Chris on one of the old CREATE people's page. He posted something where he was frustrated with Chris, saying he was manipulative or something. xoflipxo, i'm genuinely curious about what happened - I know you prefer to talk in the DMs about this, but is there anything you could offer publicly about it? Maybe not all the details but something to help those of us who have been following the group over the years?

Basically niggas wanted more money but Chris was focused on bulking inventory, sending the team on trips, paying rent on the house that most team riders would stay off and on at, buying a skatevan, buying everyone food every day, basically taking of pretty much everything but on top of that niggas basically wanted mad cash as well probably (I'm just assuming) the real tragedy is that all that shit started happening right before major deals were finalized and also put a halt to alot of media projects, and because everyone was so close it also just put a damper on this as a whole and to this day affects the teams morale and drive to even continue to push things out. What more can I say bra? Niggas should have just been patient and helped make the moves that would have multiplied and skyrocketed margins and profitability.

Me personally I don't blame niggas cuz when you involved in shit like that but you don't know numbers and shit like that and there is a revealed culture about CFOs usurping resources and things like that, but I feel pretty confident that Chris was trying to make all the right moves to further the brand and grant more opportunities to the team as a whole, as he still does to this day.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #937 on: July 31, 2020, 04:49:48 PM »

All I know I don't change my board I don't take no pay for working the store I don't go thru shirts I treat the opportunity with respect and I want to see us be able to achieve a stature where we can make even more change then we already do locally, right now we are focused on coordinating media ventures and attempting to put together a video from the past three years, as well as working and taking steps to maintain the business as well as live our lives and enjoy our hobbies...

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #938 on: July 31, 2020, 04:55:11 PM »
Huggy kissy flip you are so full it shit but you can’t help but lie even more.  So you don’t know what’s going on but you got the inside business info but you don’t know what’s up but you on some cfo type level.
Fuck you.  You’re fake.  You’re not a man for the streets; you’re just a lil bitch.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #939 on: July 31, 2020, 05:05:55 PM »
Huggy kissy flip you are so full it shit but you can’t help but lie even more.  So you don’t know what’s going on but you got the inside business info but you don’t know what’s up but you on some cfo type level.
Fuck you.  You’re fake.  You’re not a man for the streets; you’re just a lil bitch.

Bra I can't even read what u just typed lol are you trying to say I don't know what's going on, and that I don't know what's up?

Chapingro

• Rep: 8
« Reply #940 on: July 31, 2020, 05:29:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

I don't know much about this, but why are people criticizing Chris Martinez? It sounds like he's helping people out, letting them stay at his house (or Jordin's?) etc. If he helped xoflipxo out then that's positive, right?

What doesn't make sense to me is why the original CREATE crew seems to have split off. xoflipxo, does that have anything to do with Chris Martinez role? I remember seeing an instagram story about Chris on one of the old CREATE people's page. He posted something where he was frustrated with Chris, saying he was manipulative or something. xoflipxo, i'm genuinely curious about what happened - I know you prefer to talk in the DMs about this, but is there anything you could offer publicly about it? Maybe not all the details but something to help those of us who have been following the group over the years?
[close]

Basically niggas wanted more money but Chris was focused on bulking inventory, sending the team on trips, paying rent on the house that most team riders would stay off and on at, buying a skatevan, buying everyone food every day, basically taking of pretty much everything but on top of that niggas basically wanted mad cash as well probably (I'm just assuming) the real tragedy is that all that shit started happening right before major deals were finalized and also put a halt to alot of media projects, and because everyone was so close it also just put a damper on this as a whole and to this day affects the teams morale and drive to even continue to push things out. What more can I say bra? Niggas should have just been patient and helped make the moves that would have multiplied and skyrocketed margins and profitability.

Me personally I don't blame niggas cuz when you involved in shit like that but you don't know numbers and shit like that and there is a revealed culture about CFOs usurping resources and things like that, but I feel pretty confident that Chris was trying to make all the right moves to further the brand and grant more opportunities to the team as a whole, as he still does to this day.

i appreciate the transparency on that man. thanks for responding, makes sense. i remember seeing footage with the van, and it makes sense that there's some demoralization still. there will probably always be tension when someone's the CEO of a company and you've got a bunch of skaters (aka workers) who want a bigger slice of the pie. i wonder what it would look like if companies started becoming Workers Co-operatives (like Rainbo grocery, arizmendi, etc) instead of capitalist firms. Might be a way to meet everyone's needs.

also, I hope that regardless of what's true/not true about the rape/sexual assault allegations that everyone in the city takes this shit seriously and treats women with respect and checks any ego shit and stops acting shady. Too much macho energy in skate scene, and it seems like there's a lot of people trying to stop it. xoflipxo, you made some statements about you ex's knowing how you are with women, so I'm hopeful that people take that seriously and that everyone sticks with their word. also hope that if people see their homies acting shady that they check those fools and keep them in line.

Telly

• Rep: -150
« Reply #941 on: July 31, 2020, 05:33:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bra I can't even read what u just typed lol are you trying to say I don't know what's going on, and that I don't know what's up?

You don’t know shit.  Except possibly where to get the best drugs ever.  Drugs so good they make your life seem good and your bullshit believable.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #942 on: July 31, 2020, 05:50:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

i appreciate the transparency on that man. thanks for responding, makes sense. i remember seeing footage with the van, and it makes sense that there's some demoralization still. there will probably always be tension when someone's the CEO of a company and you've got a bunch of skaters (aka workers) who want a bigger slice of the pie. i wonder what it would look like if companies started becoming Workers Co-operatives (like Rainbo grocery, arizmendi, etc) instead of capitalist firms. Might be a way to meet everyone's needs.

also, I hope that regardless of what's true/not true about the rape/sexual assault allegations that everyone in the city takes this shit seriously and treats women with respect and checks any ego shit and stops acting shady. Too much macho energy in skate scene, and it seems like there's a lot of people trying to stop it. xoflipxo, you made some statements about you ex's knowing how you are with women, so I'm hopeful that people take that seriously and that everyone sticks with their word. also hope that if people see their homies acting shady that they check those fools and keep them in line.

Right on, all I'ma say to the second part is I don't approach anyone for any reason to talk to anyone, not on no cool guy shit I just genuinely think paying peoplw unsolicited attention is cancer.. and it's hard to try and stop creep shit especially as it's happening because 1st off I'm not always there to see shit like that and 2nd off sometimes the target doesn't really accept the fact that they are or were a target usually until after the damage has already occured. I'll say that I do hope everyone all over the world is wary of the company they carry, and have the ability to detect and protect against harmful behavior... But also alot of variables come into play with whats right and whats wrong so it can be tough to make a real defining judgement on someone

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #943 on: August 02, 2020, 05:11:08 AM »
Hey man, I'm a little late here, but if you really haven't seen Gleaming the Cube, you're missing out.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #944 on: August 02, 2020, 06:22:56 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Cant do it brother thanks tho

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #945 on: August 02, 2020, 06:38:31 AM »
“Chris doesn’t run create”

“Chris was trying to make the right moves for the company”

-Xoflippyxo, 2020

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #946 on: August 02, 2020, 10:11:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

“A people without knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.”

–Marcus Garvey.

You probably haven’t even seen Police Academy 4: Citizens on Patrol

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
« Reply #947 on: August 02, 2020, 05:54:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

“A people without knowledge of their past history, origin and culture is like a tree without roots.”

–Marcus Garvey.

Wasn’t Reynolds in Cop and a Half

HyenaChaser

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #948 on: August 03, 2020, 07:45:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

–Marcus Garvey.

[close]

According to IMDB:

Andrew Reynolds: The professional skater nephew of star uncle Burt Reynolds plays a skateboard kid boy who has his skate-board stolen from him by Devon Butler (Norman D. Golden II). Burt Reynolds got him the part on this picture.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #949 on: August 04, 2020, 01:26:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

But I won't stop.

Pull it together, Ruben.
[close]

[close]

Flip I think u honestly need a helmet on when you're around ur phone. You do realize you're constantly bumping a thread about rape and ur boy? I think a freestyle no autotune shit rap war followed by a game of skate where Ed has a 4 letter handicap is in order to settle this.
[close]

Niggga I don’t give a fuck if anyone on here reads this lol and thanks for listening to my songs bro I really don’t like songs without auto tune but that one came out cool and anyone that isn’t ambidextrous has a tiny sliver of a chance to beat me in skate even with a four letter advantage... you talking to a nigga that buss lateflips first try, every clips on my IG less than 5 tries ... and y’all don’t even have clips!! Man fr let me see one y’all clips frfr please

Mate i've said it before but i'll say it again you don't have one single switch trick on your entire instagram, every trick is goofy and it's obvious they're not switch.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 267
« Reply #950 on: August 04, 2020, 02:14:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

–Marcus Garvey.

[close]

[close]

According to IMDB:

Andrew Reynolds: The professional skater nephew of star uncle Burt Reynolds plays a skateboard kid boy who has his skate-board stolen from him by Devon Butler (Norman D. Golden II). Burt Reynolds got him the part on this picture.

well that's just not true.   he's said he got on because they were filming in florida or wherever he was living at the time.  his burt reynolds connection would have been beaten to death if he was really related to him.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #951 on: August 04, 2020, 08:33:24 PM »
Ruben did you ever trouble yourself to see Sight Unseen?

Or maybe

Hookups: Destroying America

Do yourself a favor it will be worth your time.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2196
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #952 on: August 16, 2020, 10:41:34 PM »
Bumping because it’s been at least a couple weeks since Ruben (@Xoflipxo) failed to meet the deadline for an apology, as demanded by one @EdLawndale, resulting in said PAL exercising the Nuclear Option, whatever that entailed.
Sooo... can the curious among us get an update from Ruben or Ed?
Flippers, are you still working for Mr. Martinez down at the shop? Still raping & rapping? Holding it down at SOMA park, etc?
Ed, what triggers did you actually pull, so to speak, and have you heard back, one way or another, from any of your contacts?
Anybody got something juicy, or was this a dud that fizzled out after an astounding initial display of sparks & flame?
Any word on any of the other characters named earlier in the thread, before hug & kisses took the thread a whole new direction? Jiggly Max or whatever his name was? How about the Gibbs fella? Did he wind up getting cleared of allegations? Or is the whole SF skrapists thing just getting swept under the rug & ignored, rather than swept to the curb with the garbage?
Thanks in advance for any updates and for keeping it “one-hundred fire” with us.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 518
« Reply #953 on: August 16, 2020, 10:44:31 PM »
Bumping because it’s been at least a couple weeks since Ruben (@Xoflipxo) failed to meet the deadline for an apology, as demanded by one @EdLawndale, resulting in said PAL exercising the Nuclear Option, whatever that entailed.
Sooo... can the curious among us get an update from Ruben or Ed?
Flippers, are you still working for Mr. Martinez down at the shop? Still raping & rapping? Holding it down at SOMA park, etc?
Ed, what triggers did you actually pull, so to speak, and have you heard back, one way or another, from any of your contacts?
Anybody got something juicy, or was this a dud that fizzled out after an astounding initial display of sparks & flame?
Any word on any of the other characters named? Jiggly Max or whatever his name was? How about the Gibbs fella? Did he wind up getting cleared of allegations, or is the whole SF skrapists thing just getting swept under the rug & ignored, rather than swept out the door with the garbage?
Thanks in advance for any updates and for keeping it “one-hundred fire” with us.

I stopped caring about this thread ages ago, just popped in to say it only just occurred to me what your username means. I just thought it was a cool name. I knew it must have something to do with something, but now I feel very stupid.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

linus larabee

• Rep: 6
« Reply #954 on: August 18, 2020, 02:48:38 AM »
bump

you piled out ed

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -761
« Reply #955 on: August 18, 2020, 03:05:41 AM »
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #956 on: August 18, 2020, 06:13:21 PM »
Still doing my best behind the scenes. Chris Martinez and I had a contentious back and forth when Jordin was one of the featured "designers" in a virtual 111 Minna fashion show earlier this month. I asked Chris if he was going to keep Ruben employed...but he refused to answer.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #957 on: August 18, 2020, 11:03:09 PM »
Hugs and kiss flip has been full of shit. The guys with toothpick arms always bark the loudest. Lot of dudes in the bay are like this tho, regardless of size.
The chillest1

Smorange

• Rep: 18
« Reply #958 on: August 19, 2020, 12:37:52 AM »
Still doing my best behind the scenes. Chris Martinez and I had a contentious back and forth when Jordin was one of the featured "designers" in a virtual 111 Minna fashion show earlier this month. I asked Chris if he was going to keep Ruben employed...but he refused to answer.

Genuine question. Did you ask him about his son? He's the rapist that was originally called out. xo has been a colossal dipshit in this thread, but Jordin shouldn't be getting off easy either. They're all scumbags.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #959 on: August 19, 2020, 01:06:12 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Genuine question. Did you ask him about his son? He's the rapist that was originally called out. xo has been a colossal dipshit in this thread, but Jordin shouldn't be getting off easy either. They're all scumbags.

Yes, I did