Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84494 times)

brucewillis

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #120 on: July 21, 2020, 04:57:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Theres alot of dudes who go back and forth from Seattle to SF, lot of transplants both ways.
The seattle dudes roll with Awaysted and Western world ,
dont know them personally that well but they were mostly chill, some have that real jocky take over vibe.

The SF scene has changed alot, it feels like skating overall has. In general it feels like a jockier aggressive terriritorial socal surfer has emerged on top and undermines having fun and integrity of skating just for the hell of it

In SF it feels like two kind of sides. Theres the small scene of older cats 35+, some industry heads other just responsible mellow dudes and they run alot of events and get things going behind the scenes, theyve always been there from the DLX, lowcard, thrasher associates. Then theres the younger crowd thats exploded over the years, seems like GX1000 inspired a great migration and scene in SF. I cant really tell it seems like most our from out of town, they carry themselves pretty confidently and I have no idea how they live or pay rent here. The GX crew itself act like the popular jocks and are pretty much bullies except for Greene and a couple others who are chill only one on one, super wack to run into them at a bar , they really took over and created a culture within skating here thats super macho, dickhead aggressive dont give a fuck about anything, even worse than the old AH crust dudes Duffel talks abouts. They killed the values a cool scene of community oriented people that Karl and Thiebaud had sort of organically grown, including Oakland youth and now Unity is sort of bringing that back in a new way. Theres subsections in between the hesher and the fresh, Create is the pioneer of the younger scene since SOMA opened which became our LES and out of that grew the MaxAllure crowd. Most are locals from the bay area, except for that Jordin dude always stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Hes a strange little socialite dude who rode that OF wave and tried to get that hype going for a skate team. They used to be a bigger crew w Nico and those cats but theyve splintered off depending who was able to get legit sponsors.

I dont doubt for a second Jordin is a creeper, hes a rich kid whos dad funded the whole project to become a hot streetwear commodity and they're part of the tech minded gentrifier capitalist assholes that killed SF

RIP
[close]

U a weird ass nigga whoever typed up this whole comment, my nigga Jordin started wit 10 boards and never had outside funding from his dad, has put countless sf skaters and la skaters and skaters from the east coast and south up in his house for free for weeks months sometimes years on end, I’ve personally seen bro give out over 500 boards since I been with him in 2017... we were never a global brand, never had corporate level support. You lucky we don’t find you weird ass niggas and beat u the fuck up, trying to get us sued, what type of goofy ass niggas are wit no life.... y’all have no idea what my nigga has done for this scene over the years and I’m not finna Sit here and let y’all think y’all got y’all dark corner of the internet to hide and talk cap... let us know any one of us from the team will link wit any of y’all any where at any time to settle these quarrels however y’all wanna settle it.

EDITED by admin: removed personal info
Ooooo so scary

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #121 on: July 21, 2020, 05:05:23 PM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -72
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #122 on: July 21, 2020, 05:14:06 PM »
You boys is gone stay hiding behind the screen... y’all know where I’m at .... why we pulled up to the hill bomb every event and nobody didn’t say nothing? Why we pull up outside everyday and no one say nothing to us? Insane.

AlexOlsonsDashiki

• Rep: 39
« Reply #123 on: July 21, 2020, 05:23:15 PM »
You boys is gone stay hiding behind the screen... y’all know where I’m at .... why we pulled up to the hill bomb every event and nobody didn’t say nothing? Why we pull up outside everyday and no one say nothing to us? Insane.

yeah pretty much
Every time the McRib comes out I buy it. I don't even like the damn things.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #124 on: July 21, 2020, 05:27:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

yeah pretty much

Yeah youre all pretty much pussy

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2020, 05:27:54 PM »
do u have a soundcloud we can listen to

ha.

AlexOlsonsDashiki

« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2020, 05:29:17 PM »
what was the name of the people to email about godzilla or whatever?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2020, 05:35:05 PM »

ha.

Yea nigggas still making money off that little SoundCloud rap.... I wanna see what art you done put together u pussy niggga... I’m still waiting downtown for y’all..google us you gone see where I’m at
ADMIN EDIT: removed personal information
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 08:23:26 AM by admin »

Mongoloid

« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2020, 05:39:13 PM »
Expand Quote

ha.
[close]

Yea nigggas still making money off that little SoundCloud rap.... I wanna see what art you done put together u pussy niggga... I’m still waiting downtown for y’all..google us you gone see where I’m at

Goddamn, you hard AF with them words fam!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 08:24:03 AM by admin »

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2020, 05:39:25 PM »
Expand Quote

ha.
[close]

cap
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 08:24:25 AM by admin »

AlexOlsonsDashiki

« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2020, 05:42:28 PM »
Expand Quote

ha.
[close]

Does he think we all live in San Francisco?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 08:24:39 AM by admin »

sus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2020, 05:45:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

ha.
[close]

[close]

Does he think we all live in San Francisco?

this dude really be at the shop like

« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 08:24:54 AM by admin »

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2020, 05:47:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Theres alot of dudes who go back and forth from Seattle to SF, lot of transplants both ways.
dont know them personally that well but they were mostly chill, some have that real jocky take over vibe.

The SF scene has changed alot, it feels like skating overall has. In general it feels like a jockier aggressive terriritorial socal surfer has emerged on top and undermines having fun and integrity of skating just for the hell of it

In SF it feels like two kind of sides. Theres the small scene of older cats 35+, some industry heads other just responsible mellow dudes and they run alot of events and get things going behind the scenes, theyve always been there from the DLX, lowcard, thrasher associates. Then theres the younger crowd thats exploded over the years, seems like GX1000 inspired a great migration and scene in SF. I cant really tell it seems like most our from out of town, they carry themselves pretty confidently and I have no idea how they live or pay rent here. The GX crew itself act like the popular jocks and are pretty much bullies except for Greene and a couple others who are chill only one on one, super wack to run into them at a bar , they really took over and created a culture within skating here thats super macho, dickhead aggressive dont give a fuck about anything, even worse than the old AH crust dudes Duffel talks abouts. They killed the values a cool scene of community oriented people that Karl and Thiebaud had sort of organically grown, including Oakland youth and now Unity is sort of bringing that back in a new way. Theres subsections in between the hesher and the fresh, Create is the pioneer of the younger scene since SOMA opened which became our LES and out of that grew the MaxAllure crowd. Most are locals from the bay area, except for that Jordin dude always stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Hes a strange little socialite dude who rode that OF wave and tried to get that hype going for a skate team. They used to be a bigger crew w Nico and those cats but theyve splintered off depending who was able to get legit sponsors.

I dont doubt for a second Jordin is a creeper, hes a rich kid whos dad funded the whole project to become a hot streetwear commodity and they're part of the tech minded gentrifier capitalist assholes that killed SF

RIP
[close]

U a weird ass nigga whoever typed up this whole comment, my nigga Jordin started wit 10 boards and never had outside funding from his dad, has put countless sf skaters and la skaters and skaters from the east coast and south up in his house for free for weeks months sometimes years on end, I’ve personally seen bro give out over 500 boards since I been with him in 2017... we were never a global brand, never had corporate level support. You lucky we don’t find you weird ass niggas and beat u the fuck up, trying to get us sued, what type of goofy ass niggas are wit no life.... y’all have no idea what my nigga has done for this scene over the years and I’m not finna Sit here and let y’all think y’all got y’all dark corner of the internet to hide and talk cap... let us know any one of us from the team will link wit any of y’all any where at any time to settle these quarrels however y’all wanna settle it.

Ah yes, the jock shit thefriscokid alluded to

Your reply doesn’t exactly disprove anything frisco said.

I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Xoflipxo

« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2020, 05:48:24 PM »
All I see is bums... lmk when y’all out in the bay man... and if you want... try and get someone from the bay to come see us... we would love that... we take any and all challenges from pussy niggas all over the map

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #134 on: July 21, 2020, 05:48:47 PM »

Now, without passing judgement, without saying your guy Jordin did, or didn’t do any of the things he’s accused of, would those numerous charitable acts of his cancel out any consequence should the allegations prove to be true.
Serious question.
Asking for a friend.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

AlexOlsonsDashiki

« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2020, 05:49:36 PM »

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2020, 05:50:31 PM »
All I see is bums... lmk when y’all out in the bay man... and if you want... try and get someone from the bay to come see us... we would love that... we take any and all challenges from pussy niggas all over the map

Have fun with that jock shit

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Xoflipxo

« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2020, 05:52:17 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Now, without passing judgement, without saying your guy Jordin did, or didn’t do any of the things he’s accused of, would those numerous charitable acts of his cancel out any consequence should the allegations prove to be true.
Serious question.
Asking for a friend.

What allegations... the only ones out are from a long time gf, who said he was 19 when they met in high school.... lmao ask both them for their date of births and see how fast you realize they are 2 years apart instead of 4 years. In her own statement she said she fell for the nigga for OWNING A BRAND that’s a disgrace to women everywhere... women abuse their sexuality to be with men of POWER and get mad when men use their power to find better pussy elsewhere... lmfao hilarious... but like i said... I’m waiting downtown for any and all pussy niggas
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 07:03:58 PM by Xoflipxo »

Xoflipxo

« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2020, 05:54:19 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I’m not no jock I just don’t get along wit pussy nigggas including the rest of the lame ass skate population... only reason I’m on here is cuz I like talk shit to LITTLE ass people with LITTLE entities...

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2020, 05:55:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

ha.
[close]

Yea nigggas still making money off that little SoundCloud rap.... I wanna see what art you done put together u pussy niggga... I’m still waiting downtown for y’all... forty 6th st google us you gone see where I’m at
[close]

Goddamn, you hard AF with them words fam!
https://youtu.be/DNkYVaRzhxE

Xoflipxo

« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2020, 05:56:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

RIP
[close]

[close]

The people u refer to as jocks are pussy ... create would beat the fuck out of any team out rn physically period

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2020, 05:58:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I’m not no jock I just don’t get along wit pussy nigggas including the rest of the lame ass skate population... only reason I’m on here is cuz I like talk shit to LITTLE ass people with LITTLE entities...

Commenting on our entities, this has gone too far.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 06:08:12 PM by georgethecat »

Mongoloid

« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2020, 05:59:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Serious question.
Asking for a friend.
[close]

What allegations... the only ones out are from a long time gf, who said he was 19 when they met in high school.... lmao ask both them for their date of births and see how fat you realize they are 2 years apart instead of 4 years. In her own statement she said she fell for the nigga for OWNING A BRAND that’s a disgrace to women everywhere... women abuse their sexuality to be with men of POWER and get mad when men use their power to find better pussy elsewhere... lmfao hilarious... but like i said... I’m waiting downtown for any and all pussy niggas

You and your boys gonna rape them “pussy niggas” to death. Some real multi-dick-down type shit. Full Brazzers meets bangbus hard ass piping goin down on.

Fuckin’ assholes open everywhere like a goddamn crime scene down there in the meanest parts of SF.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 08:26:24 AM by admin »

Xoflipxo

« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2020, 06:02:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Serious question.
Asking for a friend.
[close]

What allegations... the only ones out are from a long time gf, who said he was 19 when they met in high school.... lmao ask both them for their date of births and see how fat you realize they are 2 years apart instead of 4 years. In her own statement she said she fell for the nigga for OWNING A BRAND that’s a disgrace to women everywhere... women abuse their sexuality to be with men of POWER and get mad when men use their power to find better pussy elsewhere... lmfao hilarious... but like i said... I’m waiting downtown for any and all pussy niggas
[close]

You and your boys gonna rape them “pussy niggas” to death. Some real multi-dick-down type shit. Full Brazzers meets bangbus hard ass piping goin down on.

Fuckin’ assholes open everywhere like a goddamn crime scene down there in the meanest parts of SF.

We could... easily we some fr dog ass nigggas I promise you ain’t met a one like us
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 08:26:36 AM by admin »

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2020, 06:03:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

RIP
[close]

[close]

[close]

The people u refer to as jocks are pussy ... create would beat the fuck out of any team out rn physically period

You’re not helping your case.

sus

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2020, 06:03:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
Serious question.
Asking for a friend.
[close]

wut

AlexOlsonsDashiki

« Reply #146 on: July 21, 2020, 06:04:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Commenting on on our entities, this has gone too far.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #147 on: July 21, 2020, 06:05:42 PM »
You’re really not making your friend look any better. Does he know you’re on here threatening to rape the daylights out of us on his behalf?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #148 on: July 21, 2020, 06:06:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

RIP
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You’re not helping your case.

I’m not trying to help nothing... we eating... y’all the ones who need help

Mongoloid

« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2020, 06:06:42 PM »
You’re really not making your friend look any better. Does he know you’re on here threatening to rape the daylights out of us on his behalf?

They got their dicks out ready to rape anyone who sets foot on their street. It’s a team effort!