Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84466 times)

Eric Dolphy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2020, 06:07:25 PM »
Today on the internet i got called a pussy n-word by someone who calls themselves kiss hug flip kiss hug

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2020, 06:09:44 PM »
Today on the internet i got called a pussy n-word by someone who calls themselves kiss hug flip kiss hug

Life’s a trip carnal

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -72
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2020, 06:13:45 PM »

Not only did I call u one but u proving yourself to be one still sitting here @ing me and other successful niggas... don’t be mad that u are literally nothing and no one to anyone G don’t let that fact bum you out... get up off your ass and make something of yoself

AlexOlsonsDashiki

• Rep: 39
« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2020, 06:14:58 PM »
You’re really not making your friend look any better. Does he know you’re on here threatening to rape the daylights out of us on his behalf?

im starting to suspect this is a lot like the time jamie thomas came on pretending to be not jamie thomas defending jamie thomas and jamie thomas's companies

but thats just me
Every time the McRib comes out I buy it. I don't even like the damn things.

Mongoloid

« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2020, 06:15:46 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not only did I call u one but u proving yourself to be one still sitting here @ing me and other successful niggas... don’t be mad that u are literally nothing and no one to anyone G don’t let that fact bum you out... get up off your ass and make something of yoself

When someone is a “pussy nigga”, does that make your boys just wanna rape em something extra?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2020, 06:15:55 PM »
You’re really not making your friend look any better. Does he know you’re on here threatening to rape the daylights out of us on his behalf?

Yeah me and my niggas been laughing at you bums for weeks now... y’all can’t even get off the internet to get you some Strange... got a forum full of jokers here man real deal comedians

Xoflipxo

« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2020, 06:18:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

When someone is a “pussy nigga”, does that make your boys just wanna rape em something extra?

Yea.l. We take our time out to fuck niggas nice and slow when we catch them and they been running they mouth... we put dick deep inside of nigggas and grab the back of they neck and have them call niggas daddy and make niggas swear to never utter another ill Favored word

AlexOlsonsDashiki

« Reply #157 on: July 21, 2020, 06:18:46 PM »
211turned187 owes you a huge one for jumping on the grenade that is this thread.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2020, 06:21:29 PM »
211turned187 owes you a huge one for jumping on the grenade that is this thread.

Shut up pussy nigga this my thread now

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2020, 06:22:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Theres alot of dudes who go back and forth from Seattle to SF, lot of transplants both ways.
The seattle dudes roll with Awaysted and Western world ,
dont know them personally that well but they were mostly chill, some have that real jocky take over vibe.

The SF scene has changed alot, it feels like skating overall has. In general it feels like a jockier aggressive terriritorial socal surfer has emerged on top and undermines having fun and integrity of skating just for the hell of it

In SF it feels like two kind of sides. Theres the small scene of older cats 35+, some industry heads other just responsible mellow dudes and they run alot of events and get things going behind the scenes, theyve always been there from the DLX, lowcard, thrasher associates. Then theres the younger crowd thats exploded over the years, seems like GX1000 inspired a great migration and scene in SF. I cant really tell it seems like most our from out of town, they carry themselves pretty confidently and I have no idea how they live or pay rent here. The GX crew itself act like the popular jocks and are pretty much bullies except for Greene and a couple others who are chill only one on one, super wack to run into them at a bar , they really took over and created a culture within skating here thats super macho, dickhead aggressive dont give a fuck about anything, even worse than the old AH crust dudes Duffel talks abouts. They killed the values a cool scene of community oriented people that Karl and Thiebaud had sort of organically grown, including Oakland youth and now Unity is sort of bringing that back in a new way. Theres subsections in between the hesher and the fresh, Create is the pioneer of the younger scene since SOMA opened which became our LES and out of that grew the MaxAllure crowd. Most are locals from the bay area, except for that Jordin dude always stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Hes a strange little socialite dude who rode that OF wave and tried to get that hype going for a skate team. They used to be a bigger crew w Nico and those cats but theyve splintered off depending who was able to get legit sponsors.

I dont doubt for a second Jordin is a creeper, hes a rich kid whos dad funded the whole project to become a hot streetwear commodity and they're part of the tech minded gentrifier capitalist assholes that killed SF

RIP
[close]

U a weird ass nigga whoever typed up this whole comment, my nigga Jordin started wit 10 boards and never had outside funding from his dad, has put countless sf skaters and la skaters and skaters from the east coast and south up in his house for free for weeks months sometimes years on end, I’ve personally seen bro give out over 500 boards since I been with him in 2017... we were never a global brand, never had corporate level support. You lucky we don’t find you weird ass niggas and beat u the fuck up, trying to get us sued, what type of goofy ass niggas are wit no life.... y’all have no idea what my nigga has done for this scene over the years and I’m not finna Sit here and let y’all think y’all got y’all dark corner of the internet to hide and talk cap... let us know any one of us from the team will link wit any of y’all any where at any time to settle these quarrels however y’all wanna settle it.

EDITED by admin: removed personal info
[close]

Ah yes, the jock shit thefriscokid alluded to

Your reply doesn’t exactly disprove anything frisco said.
[close]

The people u refer to as jocks are pussy ... create would beat the fuck out of any team out rn physically period

BWHAAAHAHAAHA keep up the jokes

sus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 371
« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2020, 06:23:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah me and my niggas been laughing at you bums for weeks now... y’all can’t even get off the internet to get you some Strange... got a forum full of jokers here man real deal comedians

This mans really feel some type of way having to defend himself to a bunch of jokers. He really in his feels if he’s responding this much

you’re all cap

Xoflipxo

« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2020, 06:23:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Theres alot of dudes who go back and forth from Seattle to SF, lot of transplants both ways.
The seattle dudes roll with Awaysted and Western world ,
dont know them personally that well but they were mostly chill, some have that real jocky take over vibe.

The SF scene has changed alot, it feels like skating overall has. In general it feels like a jockier aggressive terriritorial socal surfer has emerged on top and undermines having fun and integrity of skating just for the hell of it

In SF it feels like two kind of sides. Theres the small scene of older cats 35+, some industry heads other just responsible mellow dudes and they run alot of events and get things going behind the scenes, theyve always been there from the DLX, lowcard, thrasher associates. Then theres the younger crowd thats exploded over the years, seems like GX1000 inspired a great migration and scene in SF. I cant really tell it seems like most our from out of town, they carry themselves pretty confidently and I have no idea how they live or pay rent here. The GX crew itself act like the popular jocks and are pretty much bullies except for Greene and a couple others who are chill only one on one, super wack to run into them at a bar , they really took over and created a culture within skating here thats super macho, dickhead aggressive dont give a fuck about anything, even worse than the old AH crust dudes Duffel talks abouts. They killed the values a cool scene of community oriented people that Karl and Thiebaud had sort of organically grown, including Oakland youth and now Unity is sort of bringing that back in a new way. Theres subsections in between the hesher and the fresh, Create is the pioneer of the younger scene since SOMA opened which became our LES and out of that grew the MaxAllure crowd. Most are locals from the bay area, except for that Jordin dude always stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Hes a strange little socialite dude who rode that OF wave and tried to get that hype going for a skate team. They used to be a bigger crew w Nico and those cats but theyve splintered off depending who was able to get legit sponsors.

I dont doubt for a second Jordin is a creeper, hes a rich kid whos dad funded the whole project to become a hot streetwear commodity and they're part of the tech minded gentrifier capitalist assholes that killed SF

RIP
[close]

U a weird ass nigga whoever typed up this whole comment, my nigga Jordin started wit 10 boards and never had outside funding from his dad, has put countless sf skaters and la skaters and skaters from the east coast and south up in his house for free for weeks months sometimes years on end, I’ve personally seen bro give out over 500 boards since I been with him in 2017... we were never a global brand, never had corporate level support. You lucky we don’t find you weird ass niggas and beat u the fuck up, trying to get us sued, what type of goofy ass niggas are wit no life.... y’all have no idea what my nigga has done for this scene over the years and I’m not finna Sit here and let y’all think y’all got y’all dark corner of the internet to hide and talk cap... let us know any one of us from the team will link wit any of y’all any where at any time to settle these quarrels however y’all wanna settle it.

EDITED by admin: removed personal info
[close]

Ah yes, the jock shit thefriscokid alluded to

Your reply doesn’t exactly disprove anything frisco said.
[close]

The people u refer to as jocks are pussy ... create would beat the fuck out of any team out rn physically period
[close]

BWHAAAHAHAAHA keep up the jokes

Where’s the joke? You mean all the other little lame ass niggas that ride for other lame ass companies? That would get they ass beat if they tried to see anyone that rides for create? You mean those jokes ?

AlexOlsonsDashiki

« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2020, 06:25:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah thats what I was saying.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2020, 06:25:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

This mans really feel some type of way having to defend himself to a bunch of jokers. He really in his feels if he’s responding this much

you’re all cap

I do this across multiple forums for several reasons... I love tracking down the bottom of the barrel bum ass niggas who think they can hide and talk shit amongst one another.... this is my first time finding the smell of pussy in a slap magazine forum... who would have thought you cockroaches would be here of all places....

Xoflipxo

« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2020, 06:26:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah thats what I was saying.

Ion give a fuck what u were saying Little man I’m saying this is my thread now pussy nigga

AlexOlsonsDashiki

« Reply #165 on: July 21, 2020, 06:26:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you’re all cap
[close]

I do this across multiple forums for several reasons... I love tracking down the bottom of the barrel bum ass niggas who think they can hide and talk shit amongst one another.... this is my first time finding the smell of pussy in a slap magazine forum... who would have thought you cockroaches would be here of all places....

is this your first time on slap?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #166 on: July 21, 2020, 06:29:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you’re all cap
[close]

[close]

.... bra the fact u had to ask that is saddening. This why y’all don’t have careers you was too focused on other niggas.

AlexOlsonsDashiki

« Reply #167 on: July 21, 2020, 06:30:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you’re all cap
[close]

[close]

[close]

.... bra the fact u had to ask that is saddening. This why y’all don’t have careers you was too focused on other niggas.

I dont even skate Im a real deal comedian

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #168 on: July 21, 2020, 06:30:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yea.l. We take our time out to fuck niggas nice and slow when we catch them and they been running they mouth... we put dick deep inside of nigggas and grab the back of they neck and have them call niggas daddy and make niggas swear to never utter another ill Favored word

The title of this thread is SF rape culture, and I must say, you outdid yourself.

Have a gnar
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Mongoloid

« Reply #169 on: July 21, 2020, 06:33:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You guys sound like career rapists.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #170 on: July 21, 2020, 06:34:24 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

The title of this thread is SF rape culture, and I must say, you outdid yourself.

Have a gnar
I could out do myself 3 or 4 times little nigga

Xoflipxo

« Reply #171 on: July 21, 2020, 06:36:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sure... and can’t no one stop shit... that’s how pussy you boys all is... on the internet and in real life y’all not stopping shit.... y’all not doing 1 thing except talking... could never ever be create... we could never be pussy like that

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #172 on: July 21, 2020, 06:38:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Have a gnar
[close]
hey man just curious, what grade did you make it to in school?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #173 on: July 21, 2020, 06:40:17 PM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
« Reply #174 on: July 21, 2020, 06:40:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Have a gnar
[close]

Sorry, only one gnar a day. Not my rules.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Xoflipxo

« Reply #175 on: July 21, 2020, 06:40:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Have a gnar
[close]
[close]
hey man just curious, what grade did you make it to in school?

I had been left that shit for the birds and focused on money that’s why I’m sitting in my position and you in yours.

Mongoloid

« Reply #176 on: July 21, 2020, 06:40:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sure... and can’t no one stop shit... that’s how pussy you boys all is... on the internet and in real life y’all not stopping shit.... y’all not doing 1 thing except talking... could never ever be create... we could never be pussy like that

Roughly how many rapes have your boys partaken in?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #177 on: July 21, 2020, 06:42:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Roughly how many rapes have your boys partaken in?

As many as it takes to get that butthole sealed up permanently thru scabbing and re opening

Xoflipxo

« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2020, 06:45:43 PM »
U niggas is weak at arguing.... finally y’all got a Jock rapist in front of your keyboard and your fingers turn mushy.... that could never be me

Mongoloid

« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2020, 06:47:09 PM »
U niggas is weak at arguing.... finally y’all got a Jock rapist in front of your keyboard and your fingers turn mushy.... that could never be me

They’re just real scared of a real ass SF “nigga” penetrating their pooper something fierce.