Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84475 times)

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #240 on: July 22, 2020, 12:29:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Remember when you could go to SF without getting raped in the streets by a scumstached 150 lb high school dropout? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
[close]

I would been popped up at my crib if I was y'all already... But y'all love to talk

I think I'm a better overall skater-turned-rapper than you are. I think you are a better skater than you are a rapper, and I am a better rapper than I am a skater, but I think overall, my rapping skills far surpass your rapping skills whereas your skating skills are only marginally better than my skating skills, but I dunno, who's keeping count?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

thefriscokid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #241 on: July 22, 2020, 12:29:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Whose art dept. is worse: Create’s -or- Creature’s?
[close]

Sorry G what's your companies name?

Damn , all that crazy talk and none of it adds up

How the fuck did Jordin give out 500 boards for free?? If yall only selling maybe 50 every season,
Daddy's money, and how the fuck do you think the Create store opened in downtown SF where real estate is the most expensive in the world? Big Tech Daddy Chris Martinez
Yall dumb fucks already talked about it in the paper !! Ah damn I forgot youre borderline regular so you mustve forgot

https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/Skateboarding-shops-make-a-comeback-in-San-14966951.php#photo-18859940

"And it’s not just any place. A cluster of skateboard retail businesses have sprung up around Sixth and Market streets in San Francisco. Create Skateboards, founded online in 2012 by father Chris and son Jordin Martinez, opened its store in October. New York’s Supreme, another skateboard maker, followed a month later. They’re both near San Francisco’s Thrasher Magazine, the authority on all things skateboarding, which opened a store in 2018. The three stores now function as a skate destination, livening up a gritty area of the city."

Chris Martinez said his rent was “reasonable.” Supreme did not respond to a request for comment, and a Thrasher employee said he didn’t know what it paid in rent. 

I even see you in the fucking pictures my guy!! Its sad to see the youth come out so fucking dumb, the best part of all of this is that SF aint that fucking hard in the streets unless you smoking crack or slanging it , especially when it comes to fucking people up and doing whatever you think you do its all fantasy made up in your head thinking youre a real hard street dawg but you just a bitch ass light skin mongrel you probably more white or latino than anything , youre hella confused with how normal and boring your real life is compared to seeing it on instagram thinking youre actual real players out on the streets of ATL or Chicago anywhere besides genny tech SF , fuck even those LA cholo bitches are harder than you are in real life. The only time you seen a body is at that hill bomb last week or maybe when your mama overdosed on some cheap heroin. If anything the only scary shit you seen is at Jordins mansion when yall be housing all these random skaters you probably tried to rape in the basement

Yall dont fuck anyone up, your life is depressing as fuck and this is the only shot in your entire life of doing something worthwhile so enjoy being on the shittiest team run by a rapist and fat white bitch named Chris Martinez 

Worst part is to see Pooh and Jamal get dragged down by this aborted fetus of a skate company
Keep rocking that dope manatee graphic and keep telling yourself youre gonna make it and show everyone how special you are

I wish you the best of luck in your sad life , and lemme give you some advice
when youre older, and you realize the best times of your life are behind you,  when youre dreaming of how yall hung out with creepy ass rapist Jordin, and your soundcloud shit never pop off and you break your leg doing some dumb trick for some D league instagram clip 
Kill yourself ! But be sure to do it right so that you actually die, and die quickly because it sounds like you have a hard time doing basic shit like reading and writing 

two times

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #242 on: July 22, 2020, 12:30:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Remember when you could go to SF without getting raped in the streets by a scumstached 150 lb high school dropout? Pepperidge Farms remembers.
[close]

I would been popped up at my crib if I was y'all already... But y'all love to talk
[close]

I think I'm a better overall skater-turned-rapper than you are. I think you are a better skater than you are a rapper, and I am a better rapper than I am a skater, but I think overall, my rapping skills far surpass your rapping skills whereas your skating skills are only marginally better than my skating skills, but I dunno, who's keeping count?

You got 24 hours to drop a diss track

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -72
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #243 on: July 22, 2020, 12:34:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Hold on now, don’t get your panties in a bunch, sister.
THIS might be one competish your squad could come out on top of. Creature has mixed reviews around here.
Wouldn’t recommend holding your breath though.
[close]

Even if the guy wasn't a rapist====

Create - pastel colored manatee boards.   >:(

Creature - Awesome green colors and great team (fucking willis kimbell amiright?)

+ create probably uses clutch wood which is dog shit.

Edit - Plus the guys daddy owns it and the team is soma skatepark's farm team.

In what world does pops own it 😂 J own it dumb nigga 😂😂😂😂😂 and idk what you bringing soma into anything as if we don't run it had Carlos ribiero suckin me not even last week 😂😂

Xoflipxo

« Reply #244 on: July 22, 2020, 12:37:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

How the fuck did Jordin give out 500 boards for free?? If yall only selling maybe 50 every season,
Daddy's money, and how the fuck do you think the Create store opened in downtown SF where real estate is the most expensive in the world? Big Tech Daddy Chris Martinez
Yall dumb fucks already talked about it in the paper !! Ah damn I forgot youre borderline regular so you mustve forgot

https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/Skateboarding-shops-make-a-comeback-in-San-14966951.php#photo-18859940

"And it’s not just any place. A cluster of skateboard retail businesses have sprung up around Sixth and Market streets in San Francisco. Create Skateboards, founded online in 2012 by father Chris and son Jordin Martinez, opened its store in October. New York’s Supreme, another skateboard maker, followed a month later. They’re both near San Francisco’s Thrasher Magazine, the authority on all things skateboarding, which opened a store in 2018. The three stores now function as a skate destination, livening up a gritty area of the city."

Chris Martinez said his rent was “reasonable.” Supreme did not respond to a request for comment, and a Thrasher employee said he didn’t know what it paid in rent. 

I even see you in the fucking pictures my guy!! Its sad to see the youth come out so fucking dumb, the best part of all of this is that SF aint that fucking hard in the streets unless you smoking crack or slanging it , especially when it comes to fucking people up and doing whatever you think you do its all fantasy made up in your head thinking youre a real hard street dawg but you just a bitch ass light skin mongrel you probably more white or latino than anything , youre hella confused with how normal and boring your real life is compared to seeing it on instagram thinking youre actual real players out on the streets of ATL or Chicago anywhere besides genny tech SF , fuck even those LA cholo bitches are harder than you are in real life. The only time you seen a body is at that hill bomb last week or maybe when your mama overdosed on some cheap heroin. If anything the only scary shit you seen is at Jordins mansion when yall be housing all these random skaters you probably tried to rape in the basement

Yall dont fuck anyone up, your life is depressing as fuck and this is the only shot in your entire life of doing something worthwhile so enjoy being on the shittiest team run by a rapist and fat white bitch named Chris Martinez 

Worst part is to see Pooh and Jamal get dragged down by this aborted fetus of a skate company
Keep rocking that dope manatee graphic and keep telling yourself youre gonna make it and show everyone how special you are

when youre older, and you realize the best times of your life are behind you,  when youre dreaming of how yall hung out with creepy ass rapist Jordin, and your soundcloud shit never pop off and you break your leg doing some dumb trick for some D league instagram clip 
Kill yourself ! But be sure to do it right so that you actually die, and die quickly because it sounds like you have a hard time doing basic shit like reading and writing

I know niggas know each other personally I promise when we find out who u is you won't even be able to read this forum anymore... Yo eyes gone be permanently Sealed

thefriscokid

« Reply #245 on: July 22, 2020, 12:44:51 AM »
ait fosho g ill be here waiting next to your dead fat mama

u might wanna keep an eye out i might just pull up on soma before u know it
two times

Xoflipxo

« Reply #246 on: July 22, 2020, 12:48:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

J dad ain't worked in tech for 10 years , I seen the whole garage warehouse get wiped over 3 years and I can tell you out of the thousands of boards that was down there we sold probably a fraction, the rest went to flo and team riders and friends and locals, as well as events we've thrown over the years. The article literally says founded by father and son he was 12 when he started it obviously he needed and still needs help to run it, the money vested was and has been entirely company money. You are saying I'm soft this that and the next when I've been dropped multiple addresses and have came on here and post NOT anonymously,  your talking about randoms being at our house but it's literally housed and sheltered Baker, real, and countless other teams riders that all y'all fan over daily,  you talking about y'all don't fuck anyone up yet the whole scene don't come see us for nothing while we stay putting hands on countless local dickheads on camera, you talking about Pooh and Jamal as if you were a Dick sucking nigga as if they would say "good job" for insulting the company that done kept them riding for 5 years, your talking about my "failed rap career" that done got more plays that everyone on this forums social media projects COMBINED. Not the mention countless bro gods slap my music like Zion wright and Alex midler, both names I've seen on these forums get absolutely dick sucked. You can keep dreaming my nigga im too busy living the dream... Let me know when you wanna link Frisco kid two times

Xoflipxo

« Reply #247 on: July 22, 2020, 12:49:56 AM »

And you not gone pop up no where just cuz you said that I'ma make sure I head there before I open the store every day 12 noon

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #248 on: July 22, 2020, 12:51:59 AM »
Doesn't Upper Playground already run with the walrus? And you guys run with the manatee? That's feasting...

You guys are tryna eat of Upper Playground.

Sleezus Yikes

• Rep: 66
« Reply #249 on: July 22, 2020, 12:53:15 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

And you not gone pop up no where just cuz you said that I'ma make sure I head there before I open the store every day 12 noon

Damn, slim. You sure you can make the time with your busy skraping schedule?
there is the soul of Andrew Reynolds in every emerica shoe. you just have to pull on the right shoe lace and hold your ear into it. you can hear his voice saying "thank you cowboy! lets go for a ride!" just try it.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #250 on: July 22, 2020, 12:56:26 AM »
Shut up you Virgin Fuck for I take your Ugly ass thot and Put her on the blade and have her bring home my money

Sleezus Yikes

« Reply #251 on: July 22, 2020, 12:59:41 AM »
Shut up you Virgin Fuck for I take your Ugly ass thot and Put her on the blade and have her bring home my money

Y'all wouldn't, nay, couldn't even pull up on the Braille squad. - xoVirginFuckxo
there is the soul of Andrew Reynolds in every emerica shoe. you just have to pull on the right shoe lace and hold your ear into it. you can hear his voice saying "thank you cowboy! lets go for a ride!" just try it.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #252 on: July 22, 2020, 01:02:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Y'all wouldn't, nay, couldn't even pull up on the Braille squad. - xoVirginFuckxo

They fasho wouldn't my nigga nigel would handle everyone in this whole comment section shout out nigel

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #253 on: July 22, 2020, 01:02:58 AM »
This music is really bad, bro. No offense but you sound like a wannabe Nav...and Nav sucks.

You bite Nav and ya crew bites Upper Playground. That is all.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #254 on: July 22, 2020, 01:04:24 AM »
This music is really bad, bro. No offense but you sound like a wannabe Nav...and Nav sucks.

Nigga bringing up nav yeah you must be late 20s early 30s

Sleezus Yikes

« Reply #255 on: July 22, 2020, 01:06:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

They fasho wouldn't my nigga nigel would handle everyone in this whole comment section shout out nigel

I thought you couldn't get any kookier. When's the Skrape or Die x Braille collab.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #256 on: July 22, 2020, 01:09:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Nigga bringing up nav yeah you must be late 20s early 30s

I'm 38

Xoflipxo

« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2020, 01:09:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I thought you couldn't get any kookier. When's the Skrape or Die x Braille collab.

Im kooky for knowing another skate entity that stays not more than an hour from us that has a totally cool and one of a kind skate spot that are also cool guys, bro you niggas are just mad idk why what are y'all so mad at up here talking shit for like 10+ years on a slap magazine forum

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2020, 01:15:21 AM »
idk why what are y'all so mad at up here talking shit for like 10+ years on a slap magazine forum

You seem busy...

Xoflipxo

« Reply #259 on: July 22, 2020, 01:18:23 AM »
... what was I supposed to pose for the camera you nut ass nigga

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #260 on: July 22, 2020, 01:20:34 AM »
I'm white...unfortunately...

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #261 on: July 22, 2020, 01:20:46 AM »
... what was I supposed to pose for the camera you nut ass nigga

lmao

Xoflipxo

« Reply #262 on: July 22, 2020, 01:21:16 AM »

Na u weird but I'ma Give u pass now move along G

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #263 on: July 22, 2020, 01:24:34 AM »
You still haven't commented on your crew blatantly riding Upper Playground's dick...

Xoflipxo

« Reply #264 on: July 22, 2020, 01:30:24 AM »
You still haven't commented on your crew blatantly riding Upper Playground's dick...

We not even that old g I had to Google wtf that was... Sorry I don't think we ever heard of whatever that is

thefriscokid

« Reply #265 on: July 22, 2020, 01:31:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Na u weird but I'ma Give u pass now move along G

Meet you at potrero in a hour and a half

Im a 42 year old full grown adult, I cannot live in the bay anymore shit is too pricey
you want to kill me ? Over SLAP? You clearly have no idea where ur posting this is nerdy old guys talking no one gives a fuck about your rap songs
two times

Xoflipxo

« Reply #266 on: July 22, 2020, 01:31:48 AM »
Its crazy I'm probably the only non anon person in all these threads put together

thefriscokid

« Reply #267 on: July 22, 2020, 01:32:40 AM »
Its crazy I'm probably the only non anon person in all these threads put together

Karl Watson used to bless these threads but you know nothing about that
two times

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #268 on: July 22, 2020, 01:33:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I seen the whole garage warehouse get wiped over 3 years and I can tell you out of the thousands of boards that was down there we sold probably a fraction, the rest went to flo and team riders and friends and locals, as well as events we've thrown over the years.

So there was a large inventory no one wanted to buy, so you ended up giving them away...i know you’re like 15 and likely haven’t taken economics yet what with all your social media projects that are doing better than us adults, but this isn’t seen as something worth bragging about

-Xoslapxo

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #269 on: July 22, 2020, 01:34:28 AM »

It’s why you’re so easy to clown on.