Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84503 times)

Xoflipxo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -72
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #270 on: July 22, 2020, 01:35:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm white...unfortunately...
[close]

Na u weird but I'ma Give u pass now move along G
[close]

Meet you at potrero in a hour and a half

Im a 42 year old full grown adult, I cannot live in the bay anymore shit is too pricey
you want to kill me ? Over SLAP? You clearly have no idea where ur posting this is nerdy old guys talking no one gives a fuck about your rap songs

You 42 commenting about a 50 year old and his 20 year old son that are living their life and looking out for their community and skateboarding... Dude for what... Why the hatred G For real what did they do to you

Xoflipxo

« Reply #271 on: July 22, 2020, 01:38:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Whose art dept. is worse: Create’s -or- Creature’s?
[close]

Sorry G what's your companies name?
[close]

Damn , all that crazy talk and none of it adds up

How the fuck did Jordin give out 500 boards for free?? If yall only selling maybe 50 every season,
Daddy's money, and how the fuck do you think the Create store opened in downtown SF where real estate is the most expensive in the world? Big Tech Daddy Chris Martinez
Yall dumb fucks already talked about it in the paper !! Ah damn I forgot youre borderline regular so you mustve forgot

https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/Skateboarding-shops-make-a-comeback-in-San-14966951.php#photo-18859940

"And it’s not just any place. A cluster of skateboard retail businesses have sprung up around Sixth and Market streets in San Francisco. Create Skateboards, founded online in 2012 by father Chris and son Jordin Martinez, opened its store in October. New York’s Supreme, another skateboard maker, followed a month later. They’re both near San Francisco’s Thrasher Magazine, the authority on all things skateboarding, which opened a store in 2018. The three stores now function as a skate destination, livening up a gritty area of the city."

Chris Martinez said his rent was “reasonable.” Supreme did not respond to a request for comment, and a Thrasher employee said he didn’t know what it paid in rent. 

I even see you in the fucking pictures my guy!! Its sad to see the youth come out so fucking dumb, the best part of all of this is that SF aint that fucking hard in the streets unless you smoking crack or slanging it , especially when it comes to fucking people up and doing whatever you think you do its all fantasy made up in your head thinking youre a real hard street dawg but you just a bitch ass light skin mongrel you probably more white or latino than anything , youre hella confused with how normal and boring your real life is compared to seeing it on instagram thinking youre actual real players out on the streets of ATL or Chicago anywhere besides genny tech SF , fuck even those LA cholo bitches are harder than you are in real life. The only time you seen a body is at that hill bomb last week or maybe when your mama overdosed on some cheap heroin. If anything the only scary shit you seen is at Jordins mansion when yall be housing all these random skaters you probably tried to rape in the basement

Yall dont fuck anyone up, your life is depressing as fuck and this is the only shot in your entire life of doing something worthwhile so enjoy being on the shittiest team run by a rapist and fat white bitch named Chris Martinez 

Worst part is to see Pooh and Jamal get dragged down by this aborted fetus of a skate company
Keep rocking that dope manatee graphic and keep telling yourself youre gonna make it and show everyone how special you are

I wish you the best of luck in your sad life , and lemme give you some advice
when youre older, and you realize the best times of your life are behind you,  when youre dreaming of how yall hung out with creepy ass rapist Jordin, and your soundcloud shit never pop off and you break your leg doing some dumb trick for some D league instagram clip 
Kill yourself ! But be sure to do it right so that you actually die, and die quickly because it sounds like you have a hard time doing basic shit like reading and writing
[close]

I seen the whole garage warehouse get wiped over 3 years and I can tell you out of the thousands of boards that was down there we sold probably a fraction, the rest went to flo and team riders and friends and locals, as well as events we've thrown over the years.
[close]

So there was a large inventory no one wanted to buy, so you ended up giving them away...i know you’re like 15 and likely haven’t taken economics yet what with all your social media projects that are doing better than us adults, but this isn’t seen as something worth bragging about

-Xoslapxo

Right... We're not selling, thus the store in between thrasher and supreme.... Nigga it's called if a nigga asks for a board we gave them it... Real nigga shit no questions asked no money concern... Weird ass niggas think it's all about the money... All that matters is that we done did what we did everyone's gone remember what niggas did and no one is going to remember this lame ass outlook y'all have on something positive

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #272 on: July 22, 2020, 01:44:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

How the fuck did Jordin give out 500 boards for free?? If yall only selling maybe 50 every season,
Daddy's money, and how the fuck do you think the Create store opened in downtown SF where real estate is the most expensive in the world? Big Tech Daddy Chris Martinez
Yall dumb fucks already talked about it in the paper !! Ah damn I forgot youre borderline regular so you mustve forgot

https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/Skateboarding-shops-make-a-comeback-in-San-14966951.php#photo-18859940

"And it’s not just any place. A cluster of skateboard retail businesses have sprung up around Sixth and Market streets in San Francisco. Create Skateboards, founded online in 2012 by father Chris and son Jordin Martinez, opened its store in October. New York’s Supreme, another skateboard maker, followed a month later. They’re both near San Francisco’s Thrasher Magazine, the authority on all things skateboarding, which opened a store in 2018. The three stores now function as a skate destination, livening up a gritty area of the city."

Chris Martinez said his rent was “reasonable.” Supreme did not respond to a request for comment, and a Thrasher employee said he didn’t know what it paid in rent. 

I even see you in the fucking pictures my guy!! Its sad to see the youth come out so fucking dumb, the best part of all of this is that SF aint that fucking hard in the streets unless you smoking crack or slanging it , especially when it comes to fucking people up and doing whatever you think you do its all fantasy made up in your head thinking youre a real hard street dawg but you just a bitch ass light skin mongrel you probably more white or latino than anything , youre hella confused with how normal and boring your real life is compared to seeing it on instagram thinking youre actual real players out on the streets of ATL or Chicago anywhere besides genny tech SF , fuck even those LA cholo bitches are harder than you are in real life. The only time you seen a body is at that hill bomb last week or maybe when your mama overdosed on some cheap heroin. If anything the only scary shit you seen is at Jordins mansion when yall be housing all these random skaters you probably tried to rape in the basement

Yall dont fuck anyone up, your life is depressing as fuck and this is the only shot in your entire life of doing something worthwhile so enjoy being on the shittiest team run by a rapist and fat white bitch named Chris Martinez 

Worst part is to see Pooh and Jamal get dragged down by this aborted fetus of a skate company
Keep rocking that dope manatee graphic and keep telling yourself youre gonna make it and show everyone how special you are

when youre older, and you realize the best times of your life are behind you,  when youre dreaming of how yall hung out with creepy ass rapist Jordin, and your soundcloud shit never pop off and you break your leg doing some dumb trick for some D league instagram clip 
Kill yourself ! But be sure to do it right so that you actually die, and die quickly because it sounds like you have a hard time doing basic shit like reading and writing
[close]

I seen the whole garage warehouse get wiped over 3 years and I can tell you out of the thousands of boards that was down there we sold probably a fraction, the rest went to flo and team riders and friends and locals, as well as events we've thrown over the years.
[close]

So there was a large inventory no one wanted to buy, so you ended up giving them away...i know you’re like 15 and likely haven’t taken economics yet what with all your social media projects that are doing better than us adults, but this isn’t seen as something worth bragging about

-Xoslapxo
[close]

Right... We're not selling, thus the store in between thrasher and supreme.... Nigga it's called if a nigga asks for a board we have them it... Real nigga shit no questions asked no money concern... Weird ass niggas think it's all about the money... All that matters is that we done did what we did everyone's gone remember what niggas did and no one is going to remember this lame ass outlook y'all have on something positive

What’s so positive?   Someone’s dad pays rent while you hand out boards to anyone because you have no financial stake in a company no one had heard of outside of your neighborhood until some victim came forward and exposed Jordin.   I can go rent a store front by Supreme in LA.  Doesn’t mean anything

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #273 on: July 22, 2020, 01:44:08 AM »
Hey! I got a bet...I come in this game of S.K.A.T.E. right now, same score, but we play manatee guys against the non-manatee guys. No money, no money, for these parks and streets, and not just today, for good. If you win, we will skate outta here...but if we win..no bitching, no fighting, right here in front of everybody, you pack up your shit and get your manatee asses outta here.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

thefriscokid

• Rep: 6
« Reply #274 on: July 22, 2020, 01:46:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'm white...unfortunately...
[close]

Na u weird but I'ma Give u pass now move along G
[close]

Meet you at potrero in a hour and a half

Im a 42 year old full grown adult, I cannot live in the bay anymore shit is too pricey
you want to kill me ? Over SLAP? You clearly have no idea where ur posting this is nerdy old guys talking no one gives a fuck about your rap songs
[close]

You 42 commenting about a 50 year old and his 20 year old son that are living their life and looking out for their community and skateboarding... Dude for what... Why the hatred G For real what did they do to you

Jordin has multiple rape allegations man.. that's what this whole thread is about
two times

Chapingro

• Rep: 8
« Reply #275 on: July 22, 2020, 01:48:25 AM »
xoflip, can you speak on the reasons for the CREATE team having so many change ups over the years? i was excited about the younger crew that was putting out videos a few years ago but it seems like many of those folks left - was this due to some type of business disagreement, or something else? create still has some great skaters, but the vibe seems like it's changed and become something different than what it used to be. it would be helpful to hear from you about this since you're part of the group

Xoflipxo

« Reply #276 on: July 22, 2020, 01:48:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

-Xoslapxo
[close]

Right... We're not selling, thus the store in between thrasher and supreme.... Nigga it's called if a nigga asks for a board we have them it... Real nigga shit no questions asked no money concern... Weird ass niggas think it's all about the money... All that matters is that we done did what we did everyone's gone remember what niggas did and no one is going to remember this lame ass outlook y'all have on something positive
[close]

What’s so positive?   Someone’s dad pays rent while you hand out boards to anyone because you have no financial stake in a company no one had heard of outside of your neighborhood until some victim came forward and exposed Jordin.   I can go rent a store front by Supreme in LA.  Doesn’t mean anything

Nigga we on payroll all our efforts put a roof over niggas heads, and don't be saying you can open anything cuz you and both know you don't have shit to open and the victim was his ex for years nigga are you not following where this is going?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #277 on: July 22, 2020, 01:51:15 AM »
xoflip, can you speak on the reasons for the CREATE team having so many change ups over the years? i was excited about the younger crew that was putting out videos a few years ago but it seems like many of those folks left - was this due to some type of business disagreement, or something else? create still has some great skaters, but the vibe seems like it's changed and become something different than what it used to be. it would be helpful to hear from you about this since you're part of the group

DM me on IG I will keep it a band with you 100%

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #278 on: July 22, 2020, 01:53:08 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

DM me on IG I will keep it a band with you 100%

I'll save you the suspense: they got tired of rolling around with manatees on their chests and dudes who rape mafuckas

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #279 on: July 22, 2020, 01:53:49 AM »
xo, will you keep it a band with me if I dm you on ig LIKE A MAN? 🤔

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #280 on: July 22, 2020, 01:57:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

-Xoslapxo
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nigga we on payroll all our efforts put a roof over niggas heads, and don't be saying you can open anything cuz you and both know you don't have shit to open and the victim was his ex for years nigga are you not following where this is going?

So Mr Martinez pays you enough allowance that you can afford rent because you hang out in his sons shop all day and give away the majority of his product for free?

Yes, you got me.  I don’t have a hypothetical board company to open on Fairfax at this moment.   I don’t know which would be a worse use of my money: starting a deck company or opening a brick & mortar shop (esp in a pandemic)

Xoflipxo

« Reply #281 on: July 22, 2020, 01:59:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

-Xoslapxo
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

So Mr Martinez pays you enough allowance that you can afford rent because you hang out in his sons shop all day and give away the majority of his product for free?

Yes, you got me.  I don’t have a hypothetical board company to open on Fairfax at this moment.   I don’t know which would be a worse use of my money: starting a deck company or opening a brick & mortar shop (esp in a pandemic)

You clearly don't have no love for this G just get offline and forget about skateboarding for good please do yourself the favor cuz the bitterness of not being anything is getting to u and it's showing

Xoflipxo

« Reply #282 on: July 22, 2020, 02:00:28 AM »
xo, will you keep it a band with me if I dm you on ig LIKE A MAN? 🤔

Always brother that's all I came here to do was say fact... Real sooth sayer

Xoflipxo

« Reply #283 on: July 22, 2020, 02:04:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

-Xoslapxo
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You sound dumb he don't take away more money than any of us it's all equal 😂 and I said I watched I'm the only nigga who be stern wit giving shit away if you deal wit me I talk money stupid

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #284 on: July 22, 2020, 02:07:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

-Xoslapxo
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You clearly don't have no love for this G just get offline and forget about skateboarding for good please do yourself the favor cuz the bitterness of not being anything is getting to u and it's showing

I get it.  Why screw with the golden goose?   Your friend’s dad gives you an allowance like a big boy so you gotta protect him otherwise you might have to get an actual job instead of cos-playing skate tycoon and defender of rapists.   Maybe some day when you’re a legal adult you’ll realize that many men commit heinous acts against wives and girlfriends and that your excuse that she was Jordin’s ex will embarrass you as much as your manatees

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #285 on: July 22, 2020, 02:08:41 AM »
We thought it was a skate shop, turns out it's a co-op...

You seem confused...are you about money...or is money of no concern...

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #286 on: July 22, 2020, 02:09:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

-Xoslapxo
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You sound dumb he don't take away more money than any of us it's all equal 😂 and I said I watched I'm the only nigga who be stern wit giving shit away if you deal wit me I talk money stupid

Why do you make as much as the founder and principal investor of the company?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #287 on: July 22, 2020, 02:12:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

-Xoslapxo
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I get it.  Why screw with the golden goose?   Your friend’s dad gives you an allowance like a big boy so you gotta protect him otherwise you might have to get an actual job instead of cos-playing skate tycoon and defender of rapists.   Maybe some day when you’re a legal adult you’ll realize that many men commit heinous acts against wives and girlfriends and that your excuse that she was Jordin’s ex will embarrass you as much as your manatees

Where is he the golden goose, I have more plays than all the videos they ever put out in my music, and translated way more of that into work for myself, not to mention I'm a career bartender starting in Atlantic City at 16 in the Tropicana at Cuba libre, I have way too many outlets for you to try to sit up here and think you know who or what your talking about I can show you pay stubs thru my 22nd birthday I made over 200 grand before I was 20 off 80 hour weeks as a barback... U sound fr stupid My nigga idk who u are u better hope me and my peoples don't know u

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #288 on: July 22, 2020, 02:18:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

-Xoslapxo
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Where is he the golden goose, I have more plays than all the videos they ever put out in my music, and translated way more of that into work for myself, not to mention I'm a career bartender starting in Atlantic City at 16 in the Tropicana at Cuba libre, I have way too many outlets for you to try to sit up here and think you know who or what your talking about I can show you pay stubs thru my 22nd birthday I made over 200 grand before I was 20 off 80 hour weeks as a barback... U sound fr stupid My nigga idk who u are u better hope me and my peoples don't know u

Career bartender?  Damn why didn’t you say so.  I know people who have been bartenders well past their 22nd birthdays, so if you made that much in 5 years, I can’t even imagine how much they’re worth!!   Maybe I will open that space on Fairfax after all.   Man, a career bartender from 16-22.   Some guys have all the luck

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #289 on: July 22, 2020, 02:23:05 AM »

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -197
« Reply #290 on: July 22, 2020, 02:23:14 AM »
Like I said and I'ma keep saying, y'all know where we stay, y'all know where I be at during the day you know who I am personally ... Niggas know from all over the world what time I'm on... U gone sit there, behind a keyboard wit no type of talent or ability.. with no life... Scared of a nigga that's 150 pounds. Could never ever be me

Do you not realize that some skateboarders are real men? Now I'm not a guy that goes out of his way to look for fights, but I'm 225, swing hammers all day and do jiujitsu 4 times a week. I would literally tear your limbs off and snap your neck you clown-ass motherfucker.

Nobody here wants to pull up on you and your pussy ass crew because it would be like stopping at a playground to beat up children. You're like a tiny little chihuahua, all bark and 150 pounds of no bite.

Something tells me that you're one of those cowardly, embarrassing crews that can only win a fight if a bunch of you jump someone. Is that why you think you're tough? Because you've won some 5 on 1 bullshit? You and I both KNOW you aren't winning a fight against a full grown adult male.

You clearly need that 1950s therapy, you need some sense beaten into you. Unfortunatly the world isn't like that anymore, but how about this: you ever hear of a heel hook? or a knee bar? If I'm ever in the bay and run into that candy ass I'll make sure your skate career is over. Deal?

Then you can stop posting your sketchy ass, floppy shit style tricks on IG (literally no one wants to see that embarrassing trash, your skating looks like shit) and can focus on that J Casanova sound you got poppin'

You are literal garbage. Get fucked.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #291 on: July 22, 2020, 02:28:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Like I said and I'ma keep saying, y'all know where we stay, y'all know where I be at during the day you know who I am personally ... Niggas know from all over the world what time I'm on... U gone sit there, behind a keyboard wit no type of talent or ability.. with no life... Scared of a nigga that's 150 pounds. Could never ever be me
[close]

Do you not realize that some skateboarders are real men? Now I'm not a guy that goes out of his way to look for fights, but I'm 225, swing hammers all day and do jiujitsu 4 times a week. I would literally tear your limbs off and snap your neck you clown-ass motherfucker.

Nobody here wants to pull up on you and your pussy ass crew because it would be like stopping at a playground to beat up children. You're like a tiny little chihuahua, all bark and 150 pounds of no bite.

Something tells me that you're one of those cowardly, embarrassing crews that can only win a fight if a bunch of you jump someone. Is that why you think you're tough? Because you've won some 5 on 1 bullshit? You and I both KNOW you aren't winning a fight against a full grown adult male.

You clearly need that 1950s therapy, you need some sense beaten into you. Unfortunatly the world isn't like that anymore, but how about this: you ever hear of a heel hook? or a knee bar? If I'm ever in the bay and run into that candy ass I'll make sure your skate career is over. Deal?

Then you can stop posting your sketchy ass, floppy shit style tricks on IG (literally no one wants to see that embarrassing trash, your skating looks like shit) and can focus on that J Casanova sound you got poppin'

Deal like I said u Know where I stay address is listed Put it in your notes

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #292 on: July 22, 2020, 02:29:43 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/B0DR1IzFMmX/?igshid=1acntk5cb3cbg

Someone pls do a Stylin On You with xoflipxo in some kind of bar setting

Xoflipxo

« Reply #293 on: July 22, 2020, 02:30:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm trying to see what my lumberjack nigga hands do

Xoflipxo

« Reply #294 on: July 22, 2020, 02:32:05 AM »

Ed one more outburst outta you I'm gonna shimmy your jimmy

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #295 on: July 22, 2020, 02:36:22 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Please, guys, I am not technologically inclined otherwise I would give him the Stylin On You treatment myself

This is the Cuba Libre at Tropicana:

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #296 on: July 22, 2020, 02:42:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Please, guys, I am not technologically inclined otherwise I would give him the Stylin On You treatment myself

This is the Cuba Libre at Tropicana:

And from what I hear, Atlantic City is thriving

Also xoflipxo, no one knows your address.  Mods removed it.   Please post it and/or your pay stubs ASAP

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -197
« Reply #297 on: July 22, 2020, 02:52:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I'm trying to see what my lumberjack nigga hands do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSPNQ82Sq4E

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #298 on: July 22, 2020, 03:02:02 AM »
Honestly priceless.

Start peeling back the curtain of this SF rape culture and this xoflipxo is the first single brain celled fuck head to greet us. Completely delusional about his successes, shoddy soundcloud rap and the fact he's a little bitch boy, suckling on the teat of his friend's rich father.

You can't even make yourself seem any kind of bearable on an internet forum. I bet you'd do anything for your friend's rape allegations to go away and not be true. You being on this very forum is a sign you couldn't bare that old man teat to dry up and toss you out on your ass with your shitty rap songs, 1k following and the reputation of being heavily involved with and defending a rapist.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #299 on: July 22, 2020, 03:15:17 AM »
Honestly priceless.

Start peeling back the curtain of this SF rape culture and this xoflipxo is the first single brain celled fuck head to greet us. Completely delusional about his successes, shoddy soundcloud rap and the fact he's a little bitch boy, suckling on the teat of his friend's rich father.

You can't even make yourself seem any kind of bearable on an internet forum. I bet you'd do anything for your friend's rape allegations to go away and not be true. You being on this very forum is a sign you couldn't bare that old man teat to dry up and toss you out on your ass with your shitty rap songs, 1k following and the reputation of being heavily involved with and defending a rapist.

Ok but nobody finna touch me tho 😂