Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84471 times)

cucktard

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 321
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #300 on: July 22, 2020, 03:22:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Whose art dept. is worse: Create’s -or- Creature’s?
[close]

Sorry G what's your companies name?
[close]

Damn , all that crazy talk and none of it adds up

How the fuck did Jordin give out 500 boards for free?? If yall only selling maybe 50 every season,
Daddy's money, and how the fuck do you think the Create store opened in downtown SF where real estate is the most expensive in the world? Big Tech Daddy Chris Martinez
Yall dumb fucks already talked about it in the paper !! Ah damn I forgot youre borderline regular so you mustve forgot

https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/Skateboarding-shops-make-a-comeback-in-San-14966951.php#photo-18859940

"And it’s not just any place. A cluster of skateboard retail businesses have sprung up around Sixth and Market streets in San Francisco. Create Skateboards, founded online in 2012 by father Chris and son Jordin Martinez, opened its store in October. New York’s Supreme, another skateboard maker, followed a month later. They’re both near San Francisco’s Thrasher Magazine, the authority on all things skateboarding, which opened a store in 2018. The three stores now function as a skate destination, livening up a gritty area of the city."

Chris Martinez said his rent was “reasonable.” Supreme did not respond to a request for comment, and a Thrasher employee said he didn’t know what it paid in rent. 

I even see you in the fucking pictures my guy!! Its sad to see the youth come out so fucking dumb, the best part of all of this is that SF aint that fucking hard in the streets unless you smoking crack or slanging it , especially when it comes to fucking people up and doing whatever you think you do its all fantasy made up in your head thinking youre a real hard street dawg but you just a bitch ass light skin mongrel you probably more white or latino than anything , youre hella confused with how normal and boring your real life is compared to seeing it on instagram thinking youre actual real players out on the streets of ATL or Chicago anywhere besides genny tech SF , fuck even those LA cholo bitches are harder than you are in real life. The only time you seen a body is at that hill bomb last week or maybe when your mama overdosed on some cheap heroin. If anything the only scary shit you seen is at Jordins mansion when yall be housing all these random skaters you probably tried to rape in the basement

Yall dont fuck anyone up, your life is depressing as fuck and this is the only shot in your entire life of doing something worthwhile so enjoy being on the shittiest team run by a rapist and fat white bitch named Chris Martinez 

Worst part is to see Pooh and Jamal get dragged down by this aborted fetus of a skate company
Keep rocking that dope manatee graphic and keep telling yourself youre gonna make it and show everyone how special you are

I wish you the best of luck in your sad life , and lemme give you some advice
when youre older, and you realize the best times of your life are behind you,  when youre dreaming of how yall hung out with creepy ass rapist Jordin, and your soundcloud shit never pop off and you break your leg doing some dumb trick for some D league instagram clip 
Kill yourself ! But be sure to do it right so that you actually die, and die quickly because it sounds like you have a hard time doing basic shit like reading and writing
[close]

J dad ain't worked in tech for 10 years , I seen the whole garage warehouse get wiped over 3 years and I can tell you out of the thousands of boards that was down there we sold probably a fraction, the rest went to flo and team riders and friends and locals, as well as events we've thrown over the years. The article literally says founded by father and son he was 12 when he started it obviously he needed and still needs help to run it, the money vested was and has been entirely company money. You are saying I'm soft this that and the next when I've been dropped multiple addresses and have came on here and post NOT anonymously,  your talking about randoms being at our house but it's literally housed and sheltered Baker, real, and countless other teams riders that all y'all fan over daily,  you talking about y'all don't fuck anyone up yet the whole scene don't come see us for nothing while we stay putting hands on countless local dickheads on camera, you talking about Pooh and Jamal as if you were a Dick sucking nigga as if they would say "good job" for insulting the company that done kept them riding for 5 years, your talking about my "failed rap career" that done got more plays that everyone on this forums social media projects COMBINED. Not the mention countless bro gods slap my music like Zion wright and Alex midler, both names I've seen on these forums get absolutely dick sucked. You can keep dreaming my nigga im too busy living the dream... Let me know when you wanna link Frisco kid two times

You only used ‘nigga’ twice, and started typing coherent, non-thugged out sentences.

You broke character, my man.

You shook.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -72
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #301 on: July 22, 2020, 03:28:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Whose art dept. is worse: Create’s -or- Creature’s?
[close]

Sorry G what's your companies name?
[close]

Damn , all that crazy talk and none of it adds up

How the fuck did Jordin give out 500 boards for free?? If yall only selling maybe 50 every season,
Daddy's money, and how the fuck do you think the Create store opened in downtown SF where real estate is the most expensive in the world? Big Tech Daddy Chris Martinez
Yall dumb fucks already talked about it in the paper !! Ah damn I forgot youre borderline regular so you mustve forgot

https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/Skateboarding-shops-make-a-comeback-in-San-14966951.php#photo-18859940

"And it’s not just any place. A cluster of skateboard retail businesses have sprung up around Sixth and Market streets in San Francisco. Create Skateboards, founded online in 2012 by father Chris and son Jordin Martinez, opened its store in October. New York’s Supreme, another skateboard maker, followed a month later. They’re both near San Francisco’s Thrasher Magazine, the authority on all things skateboarding, which opened a store in 2018. The three stores now function as a skate destination, livening up a gritty area of the city."

Chris Martinez said his rent was “reasonable.” Supreme did not respond to a request for comment, and a Thrasher employee said he didn’t know what it paid in rent. 

I even see you in the fucking pictures my guy!! Its sad to see the youth come out so fucking dumb, the best part of all of this is that SF aint that fucking hard in the streets unless you smoking crack or slanging it , especially when it comes to fucking people up and doing whatever you think you do its all fantasy made up in your head thinking youre a real hard street dawg but you just a bitch ass light skin mongrel you probably more white or latino than anything , youre hella confused with how normal and boring your real life is compared to seeing it on instagram thinking youre actual real players out on the streets of ATL or Chicago anywhere besides genny tech SF , fuck even those LA cholo bitches are harder than you are in real life. The only time you seen a body is at that hill bomb last week or maybe when your mama overdosed on some cheap heroin. If anything the only scary shit you seen is at Jordins mansion when yall be housing all these random skaters you probably tried to rape in the basement

Yall dont fuck anyone up, your life is depressing as fuck and this is the only shot in your entire life of doing something worthwhile so enjoy being on the shittiest team run by a rapist and fat white bitch named Chris Martinez 

Worst part is to see Pooh and Jamal get dragged down by this aborted fetus of a skate company
Keep rocking that dope manatee graphic and keep telling yourself youre gonna make it and show everyone how special you are

I wish you the best of luck in your sad life , and lemme give you some advice
when youre older, and you realize the best times of your life are behind you,  when youre dreaming of how yall hung out with creepy ass rapist Jordin, and your soundcloud shit never pop off and you break your leg doing some dumb trick for some D league instagram clip 
Kill yourself ! But be sure to do it right so that you actually die, and die quickly because it sounds like you have a hard time doing basic shit like reading and writing
[close]

J dad ain't worked in tech for 10 years , I seen the whole garage warehouse get wiped over 3 years and I can tell you out of the thousands of boards that was down there we sold probably a fraction, the rest went to flo and team riders and friends and locals, as well as events we've thrown over the years. The article literally says founded by father and son he was 12 when he started it obviously he needed and still needs help to run it, the money vested was and has been entirely company money. You are saying I'm soft this that and the next when I've been dropped multiple addresses and have came on here and post NOT anonymously,  your talking about randoms being at our house but it's literally housed and sheltered Baker, real, and countless other teams riders that all y'all fan over daily,  you talking about y'all don't fuck anyone up yet the whole scene don't come see us for nothing while we stay putting hands on countless local dickheads on camera, you talking about Pooh and Jamal as if you were a Dick sucking nigga as if they would say "good job" for insulting the company that done kept them riding for 5 years, your talking about my "failed rap career" that done got more plays that everyone on this forums social media projects COMBINED. Not the mention countless bro gods slap my music like Zion wright and Alex midler, both names I've seen on these forums get absolutely dick sucked. You can keep dreaming my nigga im too busy living the dream... Let me know when you wanna link Frisco kid two times
[close]

You only used ‘nigga’ twice, and started typing coherent, non-thugged out sentences.

You broke character, my man.

You shook.

I had to state 10 facts back to back what was I supposed to have niggas calling me stupid lol

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #302 on: July 22, 2020, 03:31:03 AM »
Screencaps of your rape threats and other off-color remarks have been taken and will be sent to Ms. Shwanika Narayan -- along with the links to your soundcloud and IG accts and the rape accusations against Jordin -- tomorrow...unless you admit right here on the Slap Massage Boards that you are not a good rapper and that your SF crew is full of soft cornball kooks.

I don't think your sugah daddy benefactor will appreciate the bad publicity of some goon from his shop acting like the Al Capone of Frisco, threatening to seal up ppl's eyes...it's not a good look, not a professional look....
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #303 on: July 22, 2020, 03:33:52 AM »
Screencaps of your rape threats and other off-color remarks have been taken and will be sent to Ms. Shwanika Narayan -- along with the links to your soundcloud and IG accts and the rape accusations against Jordin -- tomorrow...unless you admit right here on the Slap Massage Boards that you are not a good rapper and that your SF crew is full of soft cornball kooks.

I don't think your sugah daddy benefactor will appreciate the bad publicity of some goon from his shop acting like the Al Capone of Frisco, threatening to seal up ppl's eyes...it's not a good look, not a professional look....

Ouch haha
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Xoflipxo

« Reply #304 on: July 22, 2020, 03:34:22 AM »
I'm my own entity idk what u talking about lol whatever the fuck u think u finna do hold no weight G

Xoflipxo

« Reply #305 on: July 22, 2020, 03:38:00 AM »

You sound like a weird white nigga trying to snitch to some feds or whoever that is like I'm supposed to know, and u act like I'm posed to care what I said as if it's posed to reflect my company, I'm saying this personally to y'all that's trying to sit up here wit y'all old ass and slander some young niggas trying to do they thing

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #306 on: July 22, 2020, 03:39:18 AM »
No, no, don't get bashful now, you've made it quite clear you are an ambassador/shareholder of Create Skateboards and that rape is a very commonplace activity within the Create Skateboards community/enterprise...

You have 12 hours to comply with the admissions that your rap skills are subpar and your crew is soft.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #307 on: July 22, 2020, 03:41:15 AM »
Your so fucking stupid man.

Can't you see your gonna destroy your friends dads company?

Also I wouldn't dream of posting the kinda shite skating your posting on IG

Manky shuv it's down the stairs at Soma. Who wants to see that shit ?

Embarrassing

Xoflipxo

« Reply #308 on: July 22, 2020, 03:41:52 AM »
No, no, don't get bashful now, you've made it quite clear you are an ambassador/shareholder of Create Skateboards and that rape is a very commonplace activity within the Create Skateboards community/enterprise...

Yeah nigga... We rape each other... In savage fashion

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #309 on: July 22, 2020, 03:43:37 AM »

You can tell he is shitting himself now.

He can say goodbye to his beloved company if he gets them a smear piece in the SF Chronicle.

Rape accusations, threats, racism.... Not a good look

Xoflipxo

« Reply #310 on: July 22, 2020, 03:44:04 AM »

Embarrassing

Ion even think U post tricks G where's your clips

Xoflipxo

« Reply #311 on: July 22, 2020, 03:45:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He can say goodbye to his beloved company if he gets them a smear piece in the SF Chronicle.

Nigga said racism 😂 Brody U are really comical like y'all wasn't sitting up here trying to instigate the whole time and talk y'all wild shit Bro y'all know where I stay man send the hitters man Do what y'all gone do man

Xoflipxo

« Reply #312 on: July 22, 2020, 03:46:33 AM »

You have 12 hours to comply with the admissions that your rap skills are subpar and your crew is soft.

U mad Funny no cap Whahahahaha

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #313 on: July 22, 2020, 03:47:05 AM »
Expand Quote

Embarrassing
[close]

Maybe we don’t need to have some wet brained friend flip every shitty trick we perform at a skate part and throw it on Instagram.   You are a try-hard

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #314 on: July 22, 2020, 03:47:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Nigga said racism 😂 Brody U are really comical like y'all wasn't sitting up here trying to instigate the whole time and talk y'all wild shit Bro y'all know where I stay man send the hitters man Do what y'all gone do man

I don't have hitters.

I'm not a fucking child.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #315 on: July 22, 2020, 03:48:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What exchanges do you think you’ve had the better of?   You aren’t instigating us.  We just think you are a very silly, very stupid little boy and we are burning pandemic hours clowning on you. 

Xoflipxo

« Reply #316 on: July 22, 2020, 03:51:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Embarrassing
[close]

[close]

Maybe we don’t need to have some wet brained friend flip every shitty trick we perform at a skate part and throw it on Instagram.   You are a try-hard

If I was a try hard I would have came out with a part by now I don't even take skating serious I post when I head out if I'm not doing that I'm busy wit Thots or making a move or just simply living my life... Never set out to be in be involved wit dkateboarding at all Lol

Xoflipxo

« Reply #317 on: July 22, 2020, 03:53:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

What exchanges do you think you’ve had the better of?   You aren’t instigating us.  We just think you are a very silly, very stupid little boy and we are burning pandemic hours clowning on you.

Okay bro I'm a stupid boy G Look I'm fr tired I been at this way too long G All I can sit here and tell u is bitches be capping just ask the bitch her bday and ask my nigga, we not no Bad niggas I just be going to bat for my brother's even if they don't want me to I'm still gone pipe up cuz it's just principle if you still want to argue I be here tm to see what folks is on G

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #318 on: July 22, 2020, 03:54:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Embarrassing
[close]

[close]

[close]

If I was a try hard I would have came out with a part by now I don't even take skating serious I post when I head out if I'm not doing that I'm busy wit Thots or making a move or just simply living my life... Never set out to be in be involved wit dkateboarding at all Lol

Your clearly very invested in skateboarding but your backtracking now cos your skate park clips are humiliating

Xoflipxo

« Reply #319 on: July 22, 2020, 03:56:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Embarrassing
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Your clearly very invested in skateboarding but your backtracking now cos your skate park clips are humiliating

All I have is skatepark clips I don't skate seriously in street no more I'm too old I let the pros handle that I just post so niggas know I CAN skate

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #320 on: July 22, 2020, 03:58:31 AM »
This one is particularly humiliating.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA_wrdOAZPW/?igshid=piyevqairt3b

Also are you gay ? You keep referring to yourself as gay

And also you claimed you were sucked off by Carlos Riberio ?

Will I message Carlos and see if this is correct

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #321 on: July 22, 2020, 04:00:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Okay bro I'm a stupid boy G Look I'm fr tired I been at this way too long G All I can sit here and tell u is bitches be capping just ask the bitch her bday and ask my nigga, we not no Bad niggas I just be going to bat for my brother's even if they don't want me to I'm still gone pipe up cuz it's just principle if you still want to argue I be here tm to see what folks is on G

That is some impressively nonsensical word jazz.   

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #322 on: July 22, 2020, 04:02:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Embarrassing
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

All I have is skatepark clips I don't skate seriously in street no more I'm too old I let the pros handle that I just post so niggas know I CAN skate

I get it.  As a career bartender your knees must be in bad shape

Xoflipxo

« Reply #323 on: July 22, 2020, 04:03:14 AM »
I sincerely wish that y'all find something better to do with yo time than interact on this website bro

Xoflipxo

« Reply #324 on: July 22, 2020, 04:05:29 AM »
But yeah bro fr I'm tired man good night man I can't keep going all night I done kept arguing and y'all done came and left in shifts man

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #325 on: July 22, 2020, 04:07:12 AM »
I think the fine folks running the Desmond and the Seneca Hotels, not to mention Modena's Pizza, would be very concerned to learn that they are sharing space with a business whose employees promote rape and racism and violent assaults. Even Dottie's around the corner is potentially affected by your depravity. I mean their patrons have to be in close proximity to you on a regular basis -- in elevators, in line at lunch, passing by you in the shadows late at night -- and they've been doing so thus far unawares, without knowledge of the sick, sick thoughts pulsating through your mind, completely in the dark that you and your buddies are admittedly a gang of berserk, pro-rape manatee-thugs liable to explode in violence at any given minute.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #326 on: July 22, 2020, 04:08:15 AM »
But yeah bro fr I'm tired man good night man I can't keep going all night I done kept arguing and y'all done came and left in shifts man

You've been defeated and humiliated

Now fuck off with your tail between your legs and pray Create doesn't get cancelled on the back of a smear campaign in SF Chronicle

Good boy

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 565
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #327 on: July 22, 2020, 04:44:55 AM »
There's a high probability nobody in their right mind would let you represent their company like that.
OR nobody would support a company that keeps you behind the counter.
"So many outlets", time to embrace them because you might be fired soon.
At least you can go back to your bartending career

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #328 on: July 22, 2020, 04:47:58 AM »
There's a high probability nobody in their right mind would let you represent their company like that.
OR nobody would support a company that keeps you behind the counter.
"So many outlets", time to embrace them because you might be fired soon.
At least you can go back to your bartending career

Is he actually on the team though? He's not on the website is he ?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #329 on: July 22, 2020, 04:49:06 AM »
Isn’t he lil Chris?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.