Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84987 times)

diogenesofkokomo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 21
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #390 on: July 22, 2020, 10:55:26 AM »
Imagine getting your first job at age 10 working as a bartender in Atlantic City and you hustled SO SO hard that you were able to save up $6.9 billion USD in only 1.5 years, only to end up working the counter at a skateshop .

Couldn't be me.

maxi-pad

• Rep: 23
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #391 on: July 22, 2020, 11:05:53 AM »
Holy fuck

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #392 on: July 22, 2020, 11:12:39 AM »
Wow, just getting caught up on this, what an idiot. It was funny watching him get smaller and smaller over the last few pages.

Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #393 on: July 22, 2020, 11:12:55 AM »
reviving a 4 page thread no one posted in for a week subsequently resulting in almost 10 additional pages and simultaneously dragging down the already questionable reputation of my "homie" for the "principle"

.....couldnt be me
Right?!?
My money says breh is out a job & off the team by days end. After all, you don’t just screw your “gang” over like this w/o penalty.
Sorry, xoflippersxo; you done this to your own damn self.
PS: if our guy is looking for work after getting shit canned, he can DM me; I run the liquor program at a highly successful operation in SF.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #394 on: July 22, 2020, 11:23:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Whose art dept. is worse: Create’s -or- Creature’s?
[close]

Sorry G what's your companies name?
[close]

Damn , all that crazy talk and none of it adds up

How the fuck did Jordin give out 500 boards for free?? If yall only selling maybe 50 every season,
Daddy's money, and how the fuck do you think the Create store opened in downtown SF where real estate is the most expensive in the world? Big Tech Daddy Chris Martinez
Yall dumb fucks already talked about it in the paper !! Ah damn I forgot youre borderline regular so you mustve forgot

https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/Skateboarding-shops-make-a-comeback-in-San-14966951.php#photo-18859940

"And it’s not just any place. A cluster of skateboard retail businesses have sprung up around Sixth and Market streets in San Francisco. Create Skateboards, founded online in 2012 by father Chris and son Jordin Martinez, opened its store in October. New York’s Supreme, another skateboard maker, followed a month later. They’re both near San Francisco’s Thrasher Magazine, the authority on all things skateboarding, which opened a store in 2018. The three stores now function as a skate destination, livening up a gritty area of the city."

Chris Martinez said his rent was “reasonable.” Supreme did not respond to a request for comment, and a Thrasher employee said he didn’t know what it paid in rent. 

I even see you in the fucking pictures my guy!! Its sad to see the youth come out so fucking dumb, the best part of all of this is that SF aint that fucking hard in the streets unless you smoking crack or slanging it , especially when it comes to fucking people up and doing whatever you think you do its all fantasy made up in your head thinking youre a real hard street dawg but you just a bitch ass light skin mongrel you probably more white or latino than anything , youre hella confused with how normal and boring your real life is compared to seeing it on instagram thinking youre actual real players out on the streets of ATL or Chicago anywhere besides genny tech SF , fuck even those LA cholo bitches are harder than you are in real life. The only time you seen a body is at that hill bomb last week or maybe when your mama overdosed on some cheap heroin. If anything the only scary shit you seen is at Jordins mansion when yall be housing all these random skaters you probably tried to rape in the basement

Yall dont fuck anyone up, your life is depressing as fuck and this is the only shot in your entire life of doing something worthwhile so enjoy being on the shittiest team run by a rapist and fat white bitch named Chris Martinez 

Worst part is to see Pooh and Jamal get dragged down by this aborted fetus of a skate company
Keep rocking that dope manatee graphic and keep telling yourself youre gonna make it and show everyone how special you are

I wish you the best of luck in your sad life , and lemme give you some advice
when youre older, and you realize the best times of your life are behind you,  when youre dreaming of how yall hung out with creepy ass rapist Jordin, and your soundcloud shit never pop off and you break your leg doing some dumb trick for some D league instagram clip 
Kill yourself ! But be sure to do it right so that you actually die, and die quickly because it sounds like you have a hard time doing basic shit like reading and writing
[close]

J dad ain't worked in tech for 10 years , I seen the whole garage warehouse get wiped over 3 years and I can tell you out of the thousands of boards that was down there we sold probably a fraction, the rest went to flo and team riders and friends and locals, as well as events we've thrown over the years. The article literally says founded by father and son he was 12 when he started it obviously he needed and still needs help to run it, the money vested was and has been entirely company money. You are saying I'm soft this that and the next when I've been dropped multiple addresses and have came on here and post NOT anonymously,  your talking about randoms being at our house but it's literally housed and sheltered Baker, real, and countless other teams riders that all y'all fan over daily,  you talking about y'all don't fuck anyone up yet the whole scene don't come see us for nothing while we stay putting hands on countless local dickheads on camera, you talking about Pooh and Jamal as if you were a Dick sucking nigga as if they would say "good job" for insulting the company that done kept them riding for 5 years, your talking about my "failed rap career" that done got more plays that everyone on this forums social media projects COMBINED. Not the mention countless bro gods slap my music like Zion wright and Alex midler, both names I've seen on these forums get absolutely dick sucked. You can keep dreaming my nigga im too busy living the dream... Let me know when you wanna link Frisco kid two times
the real crime here is thinking that slap sucks midler and zion's dicks

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #395 on: July 22, 2020, 11:31:16 AM »
I saw that and was going to point out that I’m the only dude here that doesn’t hate Zion. But he was getting thoroughly beaten already. No need to run up the score.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 714
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #396 on: July 22, 2020, 11:33:59 AM »
He’s the only non-anon user on here, even though I’m using my government name as my slap handle
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1096
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #397 on: July 22, 2020, 11:34:22 AM »
XOflipXO in 24 hours can you please prove this is you by providing the following information: Chris Martinez debit card #, expiration date, CCV and pin number? this way i can get you into the system and prove that you are actually who you say you are

...blood type?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

sayjackson

• Rep: 1
« Reply #398 on: July 22, 2020, 11:35:25 AM »
i hope “countless bro gods” catches on here, i really do.

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #399 on: July 22, 2020, 11:42:20 AM »
Expand Quote
XOflipXO in 24 hours can you please prove this is you by providing the following information: Chris Martinez debit card #, expiration date, CCV and pin number? this way i can get you into the system and prove that you are actually who you say you are
[close]

...blood type?

Ed send me a box of those cocaine shoes

tuesday

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
  • The mistery of shadows
« Reply #400 on: July 22, 2020, 11:53:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Today on the internet i got called a pussy n-word by someone who calls themselves kiss hug flip kiss hug
[close]

Not only did I call u one but u proving yourself to be one still sitting here @ing me and other successful niggas... don’t be mad that u are literally nothing and no one to anyone G don’t let that fact bum you out... get up off your ass and make something of yoself
[close]

When someone is a “pussy nigga”, does that make your boys just wanna rape em something extra?
[close]

Yea.l. We take our time out to fuck niggas nice and slow when we catch them and they been running they mouth... we put dick deep inside of nigggas and grab the back of they neck and have them call niggas daddy and make niggas swear to never utter another ill Favored word

Slap pals regulating like robocop

« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 12:03:16 PM by tuesday »

bacman91

• Rep: 7
« Reply #401 on: July 22, 2020, 11:55:05 AM »
This seasons new create ads are great!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 12:06:05 PM by admin »

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 597
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #402 on: July 22, 2020, 11:57:34 AM »
Of course he's not black. I am from the Bay Area and man, the n-word just gets so many odd passes from other races out here.

I've heard of Create but only cause the Max Allure guys and Nico used to be on their team (I think). What is Brute then? For some reason I thought they were one in the same company.

And the oddest thing of the whole company, they really like do give a shit about manatees: https://www.create1997.com/pages/saveduhmanatees. I mean that is kind of cool.

That’s a kinda aggressive customer loyalty program with a mana-twist

I’m wondering what « portion of our proceeds are donated » ?
I often ask myself about Nike and Lewis Marnell shoes... portion of proceeds...
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 02:11:56 PM by BALARGUE »

Mongoloid

« Reply #403 on: July 22, 2020, 11:57:50 AM »
Slap pals regulating like robocop

This is one of my favorite things I’ve ever discovered through the internet, to the point that I actually watched the entire shitty remake just for this scene alone.

TheDingus

« Reply #404 on: July 22, 2020, 11:58:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
211turned187 owes you a huge one for jumping on the grenade that is this thread.
[close]

Shut up pussy nigga this my thread now
[close]

Yeah thats what I was saying.
[close]

Ion give a fuck what u were saying Little man I’m saying this is my thread now pussy nigga

Isn’t there a security guard somewhere you can be disabling for life right now?

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 597
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #405 on: July 22, 2020, 12:00:40 PM »
Do we send a DM with a link to this thread to Create IG, like mens ?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #406 on: July 22, 2020, 12:17:56 PM »
Does anyone else find it weird and oddly coincidental that the California police code for a rape disturbance (as evidenced in the Robocop remake video) is a "415" and those are the exact same three numbers that begin Create Skateboards telephone number?🤔

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #407 on: July 22, 2020, 12:20:00 PM »
I've read the word "nigga" more times today in this this pussy ass thread said by a white guy. Sad.

And openly admits he's a serial rapist?

Yeah nigga... We rape each other... In savage fashion

A racist, serial rapist!

All I have is skatepark clips I don't skate seriously in street no more I'm too old I let the pros handle that I just post so niggas know I CAN skate

That's a lot of ego...

A egotistical,racist,serial rapist!

Shit's getting real.

Damn, he said "good night" and dipped out. Was just getting good.

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #408 on: July 22, 2020, 12:23:13 PM »
Does anyone else find it weird and oddly coincidental that the California police code for a rape disturbance (as evidenced in the Robocop remake video) is a "415" and those are the exact same three numbers that begin Create Skateboards telephone number?🤔

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #409 on: July 22, 2020, 12:25:30 PM »
Do we send a DM with a link to this thread to Create IG, like mens ?

Personally I think we should give xoflipxo an opportunity to openly admit that his music is wack and his homies are a bunch of cupcakes. If that doesn't happen, all hell breaks loose. I know things about xoflipxo. I did my research last night. I know who his roommate is. I know his birthdate. I know who owns the bldg Create is housed in. I know these things...

diogenesofkokomo

« Reply #410 on: July 22, 2020, 12:26:43 PM »

*queues up x-files theme song*

weregoingunion

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #411 on: July 22, 2020, 12:30:08 PM »
Expand Quote
If Create gets cancelled, these guys will be out of a sponsor and they will have to come up with a new brand with a new generic, boring name and find a different plus-sized water mammal whose image they can adopt.
[close]

oh im sorry, what company do u represent?

Expand Quote
“If”
[close]

and just where are your clips?

ha.

i think its "if" since a lot of people are more down to fight and defend their friends than try to put any effort into calling out or trying to correct these dudes shitty behavior. xoflip represents a large population of guys that feel this sort of way in that scene, unfortunately.
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

weregoingunion

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #412 on: July 22, 2020, 12:40:18 PM »
Of course he's not black. I am from the Bay Area and man, the n-word just gets so many odd passes from other races out here.

I've heard of Create but only cause the Max Allure guys and Nico used to be on their team (I think). What is Brute then? For some reason I thought they were one in the same company.

And the oddest thing of the whole company, they really like do give a shit about manatees: https://www.create1997.com/pages/saveduhmanatees. I mean that is kind of cool.

nico, tafari, jahn.. all used to be on create. most likely some stuff happened because their crews split up. i believe brute started from the sf skate club.

the manatees thing feels like some toms shoes techie shit.

not involved in tech yet held a workshop at apple last year:
https://twitter.com/chris_martinez/status/1174335453513674753

also hanging out at sf chamber of commerce parties:
https://drewaltizer.com/event/2544-sf-chamber-commerce-ceo-reception-tallia-hart-sfcc-president/#

create boards sold out in zumiez sales bin $19.99:
https://www.zumiez.com/create-manatee-black-light-8-0-skateboard-deck.html

kid starts skate co off dad's money & connects.
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

diogenesofkokomo

« Reply #413 on: July 22, 2020, 12:43:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If Create gets cancelled, these guys will be out of a sponsor and they will have to come up with a new brand with a new generic, boring name and find a different plus-sized water mammal whose image they can adopt.
[close]

oh im sorry, what company do u represent?

Expand Quote
“If”
[close]

and just where are your clips?

ha.
[close]

i think its "if" since a lot of people are more down to fight and defend their friends than try to put any effort into calling out or trying to correct these dudes shitty behavior. xoflip represents a large population of guys that feel this sort of way in that scene, unfortunately.

Unfortunately you're probably right, we've all seen this shit happen too often. Too many people caught up in trying to get a check/recognition/sponsorship/footage/cred that don't want to rock the boat because they don't want to risk losing those opportunities.

Or maybe we'll get lucky and cornball shit like this will just die an unceremonious death.

joe momma

« Reply #414 on: July 22, 2020, 12:59:09 PM »
I hope they don't have more friends with rich dads to buy more companies for them when cretin skateboards folds.

YungJugg

• Rep: 229
« Reply #415 on: July 22, 2020, 01:07:22 PM »
I’m going to the store to reup on popcorn, ya’ll need anything?

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #416 on: July 22, 2020, 01:10:50 PM »

Grab me some Jujyfruits

Yu Dum

« Reply #417 on: July 22, 2020, 01:22:18 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Grab me some Jujyfruits
Grab me a sixer of Stella...and some papers. I'm still catching up.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 574
« Reply #418 on: July 22, 2020, 01:32:18 PM »
I thought this thread couldn’t get funnier, then we find out those 500 units they moved since 2017 are just a gaggle of $19.99 Zumiez discount bin decks. They can barely give these shits away.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #419 on: July 22, 2020, 01:34:04 PM »
I really hope my man Ed Lawndale contacts the skate company itself, SF Chronicle, and maybe a neighbor or two. This kid needs to be outed for all he as said in this thread, lord knows the shade in his actual life.

Please let us PALS know if you need us to play a role or contact people as well.

He needs to learn from this and lord know he won't if they're aren't any consequences, even then i think he is too far gone.

Amazing work people you guys were roasting him while maintaining class, some sophisticated burning.

What a fucking scumbag through and through.