Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84493 times)

BALARGUE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 566
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #420 on: July 22, 2020, 01:36:53 PM »
It's literally paying to get rid of it

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #421 on: July 22, 2020, 02:03:07 PM »
Spend a few hours on slap trying to defend your friend and some company you have ties with, end up ruining your own reputation and dragging the company you were trying to defend through the mud even more.... Oh man, when keeping it real goes wrong indeed.

Mongoloid

« Reply #422 on: July 22, 2020, 02:06:46 PM »
Spend a few hours on slap trying to defend your friend and some company you have ties with, end up ruining your own reputation and dragging the company you were trying to defend through the mud even more.... Oh man, when keeping it real goes wrong indeed.

Watch it! That’s the kind of talk that gets a P-N raped on EDITED BY ADMIN: STOP POSTING HIS ADDRESS
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 02:09:24 PM by admin »

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #423 on: July 22, 2020, 02:10:56 PM »
“...Could never be me!” -xoflipxo
Might have to fuck around & make that a sig-line. 🤣

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #424 on: July 22, 2020, 02:37:03 PM »
This one is particularly humiliating.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CA_wrdOAZPW/?igshid=piyevqairt3b

Also are you gay ? You keep referring to yourself as gay

And also you claimed you were sucked off by Carlos Riberio ?

Will I message Carlos and see if this is correct

BWAHAHHAHA This the guy talking tough? You're a toothpick bro get broke the fuck off and fuck your "company"

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -733
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #425 on: July 22, 2020, 02:46:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Theres alot of dudes who go back and forth from Seattle to SF, lot of transplants both ways.
The seattle dudes roll with Awaysted and Western world ,
dont know them personally that well but they were mostly chill, some have that real jocky take over vibe.

The SF scene has changed alot, it feels like skating overall has. In general it feels like a jockier aggressive terriritorial socal surfer has emerged on top and undermines having fun and integrity of skating just for the hell of it

In SF it feels like two kind of sides. Theres the small scene of older cats 35+, some industry heads other just responsible mellow dudes and they run alot of events and get things going behind the scenes, theyve always been there from the DLX, lowcard, thrasher associates. Then theres the younger crowd thats exploded over the years, seems like GX1000 inspired a great migration and scene in SF. I cant really tell it seems like most our from out of town, they carry themselves pretty confidently and I have no idea how they live or pay rent here. The GX crew itself act like the popular jocks and are pretty much bullies except for Greene and a couple others who are chill only one on one, super wack to run into them at a bar , they really took over and created a culture within skating here thats super macho, dickhead aggressive dont give a fuck about anything, even worse than the old AH crust dudes Duffel talks abouts. They killed the values a cool scene of community oriented people that Karl and Thiebaud had sort of organically grown, including Oakland youth and now Unity is sort of bringing that back in a new way. Theres subsections in between the hesher and the fresh, Create is the pioneer of the younger scene since SOMA opened which became our LES and out of that grew the MaxAllure crowd. Most are locals from the bay area, except for that Jordin dude always stuck out like a sore thumb to me. Hes a strange little socialite dude who rode that OF wave and tried to get that hype going for a skate team. They used to be a bigger crew w Nico and those cats but theyve splintered off depending who was able to get legit sponsors.

I dont doubt for a second Jordin is a creeper, hes a rich kid whos dad funded the whole project to become a hot streetwear commodity and they're part of the tech minded gentrifier capitalist assholes that killed SF

RIP
[close]

U a weird ass nigga whoever typed up this whole comment, my nigga Jordin started wit 10 boards and never had outside funding from his dad, has put countless sf skaters and la skaters and skaters from the east coast and south up in his house for free for weeks months sometimes years on end, I’ve personally seen bro give out over 500 boards since I been with him in 2017... we were never a global brand, never had corporate level support. You lucky we don’t find you weird ass niggas and beat u the fuck up, trying to get us sued, what type of goofy ass niggas are wit no life.... y’all have no idea what my nigga has done for this scene over the years and I’m not finna Sit here and let y’all think y’all got y’all dark corner of the internet to hide and talk cap... let us know any one of us from the team will link wit any of y’all any where at any time to settle these quarrels however y’all wanna settle it.

EDITED by admin: removed personal info
[close]

Ah yes, the jock shit thefriscokid alluded to

Your reply doesn’t exactly disprove anything frisco said.
[close]

The people u refer to as jocks are pussy ... create would beat the fuck out of any team out rn physically period
Shut up you little gimp pussy bitch. You’re lucky I don’t live in SF or I’d find you and tear you a new asshole.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.

Meekin

• Rep: 5
« Reply #426 on: July 22, 2020, 02:47:10 PM »
This thread will go down as one of the all time greats
There was an interview with TK, when he was a plumber. He got asked if he gets recognized on the job and his response was "No. Plumbin in disguise." Everyone on SLAP thought he said "put him in the sky"

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #427 on: July 22, 2020, 02:50:54 PM »
Please come back soon Jamal, or lil Chris, or whoever the hell you are.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #428 on: July 22, 2020, 02:58:01 PM »
Anyone who supports GX is a degenerate. Also people who praise thrasher and think it "real skateboarding cuz its so raw" must have an extra chromosome. If any of the SF people came down to SA, I would straight punk all those homeless looking little bitches. They think they're so tough because they are in a group but are too scared to fight one on one. Little bitches have to use skateboards to fight and rape women

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #429 on: July 22, 2020, 03:03:32 PM »

I think his name is Ruben

Mongoloid

« Reply #430 on: July 22, 2020, 03:05:41 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bitchass corned beef on rye motherfucker.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #431 on: July 22, 2020, 03:06:43 PM »
Anyone who supports GX is a degenerate. Also people who praise thrasher and think it "real skateboarding cuz its so raw" must have an extra chromosome. If any of the SF people came down to SA, I would straight punk all those homeless looking little bitches. They think they're so tough because they are in a group but are too scared to fight one on one. Little bitches have to use skateboards to fight and rape women

Nobody wants to fight you man.

Lol
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #432 on: July 22, 2020, 03:13:43 PM »

Dude, set a meeting with xoxoflip

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #433 on: July 22, 2020, 03:16:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Bitchass corned beef on rye motherfucker.

Sorry, you can't repeat a karma action without waiting 24 hours.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #434 on: July 22, 2020, 03:16:40 PM »
So... Flippers has got to be reading these post right now, fuming that he can’t respond, right?!?
I’ll bet the air is sour as fuck over at ADMIN EDIT:STOP POSTING HIS ADDRESS, or where ever the shop he gets paid minimum wage to look at his phone is located at, provided a certain Chris Martinez hasn’t already caught wind of this shit yet and handed the young lad his walking papers as a result.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2020, 03:25:24 PM by admin »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #435 on: July 22, 2020, 03:24:10 PM »
Isn't X.O. the Weeknd's label? So he's just biting that shit too...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 646
« Reply #436 on: July 22, 2020, 03:33:37 PM »
I really hope my man Ed Lawndale contacts the skate company itself, SF Chronicle, and maybe a neighbor or two. This kid needs to be outed for all he as said in this thread, lord knows the shade in his actual life.

Please let us PALS know if you need us to play a role or contact people as well.

He needs to learn from this and lord know he won't if they're aren't any consequences, even then i think he is too far gone.

Amazing work people you guys were roasting him while maintaining class, some sophisticated burning.

What a fucking scumbag through and through.
This thread was.... a wild ride... I can't believe that this grown ass man thought it was a good idea to defend his friend's sexual assault allegations by threatening to rape a bunch of Slap posters and openly admit that he and his friends love to rape people they don't like.

So who's taking the screenshots to Instagram and other outlets like a man?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #437 on: July 22, 2020, 03:38:17 PM »
Expand Quote
I really hope my man Ed Lawndale contacts the skate company itself, SF Chronicle, and maybe a neighbor or two. This kid needs to be outed for all he as said in this thread, lord knows the shade in his actual life.

Please let us PALS know if you need us to play a role or contact people as well.

He needs to learn from this and lord know he won't if they're aren't any consequences, even then i think he is too far gone.

Amazing work people you guys were roasting him while maintaining class, some sophisticated burning.

What a fucking scumbag through and through.
[close]
This thread was.... a wild ride... I can't believe that this grown ass man thought it was a good idea to defend his friend's sexual assault allegations by threatening to rape a bunch of Slap posters and openly admit that he and his friends love to rape people they don't like.

So who's taking the screenshots to Instagram and other outlets like a man?

Well they sell full Create soccer kits, so I can’t think anything we send them will register as offensive if this didn’t set off alarm bells. 

That being said, Mr Martinez’s Twitter was posted on here.   Maybe he’ll ground Ruben for a weekend if he finds out

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #438 on: July 22, 2020, 03:40:09 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude, set a meeting with xoxoflip

Idk who that is but if he's from SF, I'm down to beat his ass and put it on the gram

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #439 on: July 22, 2020, 03:45:17 PM »
At least this dude is not afraid to come here with his known identity. Even though I avoid posting hateful comments about people I don't know, i still wouldn't want my identity be known. Those of you claiming you would beat the dude up  are acting just as corny and those of you asking if you should send this stuff to his sponsors are acting like some Karens.

Mongoloid

« Reply #440 on: July 22, 2020, 04:02:36 PM »
At least this dude is not afraid to come here with his known identity. Even though I avoid posting hateful comments about people I don't know, i still wouldn't want my identity be known. Those of you claiming you would beat the dude up  are acting just as corny and those of you asking if you should send this stuff to his sponsors are acting like some Karens.

Let’s not mistake stupidity as bravery.

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #441 on: July 22, 2020, 04:03:43 PM »
I only see 2 options
- a fight between shark and xoxoflip
- enjoy the ride and spread some memes on top of this meme thread

I don’t think this guy deserves a manly DM in his IG inbox. In a perfect world he would endure some consequences for being so stupid though

Too bad it derailed the topic

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #442 on: July 22, 2020, 04:05:32 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Let’s not mistake stupidity as bravery.

Haha I guess there is always a fine line between those two.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #443 on: July 22, 2020, 04:14:48 PM »
Real question:

Did anyone man up and DM Carlos Ribeiro about getting his dick sucked by this 200,000 dollar making bartender?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #444 on: July 22, 2020, 04:38:02 PM »
The last pieces of the puzzle just fell into place. Now I know everything about xoflipxo....and I mean e v e r y t h i n g. And it's not pretty. We have to decide how to proceed here. I would like to extend to Mr. Flip the opportunity to show his face here -- after the temporary ban is lifted of course -- and formally apologize for the rape threats, the threats of violence, the homophobia, the terrible trap music and for posturing as though his Create crew is anything to be worried about whilst one is traversing the Bay Area.

I want Mr. Flip to acknowledge that he doesn't really know what sort of questionable behavior his main man Jordin may be involved in and, further, affirm that he supports the protection and safety of women everywhere. I want Mr. Flip to realize that his attempts to thwart Slap's open discussion of his associates' possible shady conduct has done nothing but solidify the believability of said conduct as well as exacerbate and hasten the consequences that those associates may face. He has worsened an already bad situation for Chris Martinez and Create Skateboards -- a situation likely created by Jordin Martinez's behavior -- as well as thrown himself and the rest of the crew in the fire.

Next time, xoflipxo's crew needs to conduct themselves in a more respectable manner and if he's not part of the solution, he's part of the problem. It may be time for a crash course in maturity. And I want an apology for the music.

Do you all agree?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

AlexOlsonsDashiki

• Rep: 39
« Reply #445 on: July 22, 2020, 04:47:23 PM »
god damn I hope he doesnt apologize I wanna know what ed found out
Every time the McRib comes out I buy it. I don't even like the damn things.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #446 on: July 22, 2020, 04:48:51 PM »

My man Ed digging in the crates
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #447 on: July 22, 2020, 04:52:34 PM »
getting my manatee tattoo lasered off tomorrow   :'(
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

GollyIamGully

• Rep: -8
« Reply #448 on: July 22, 2020, 04:54:04 PM »
The last pieces of the puzzle just fell into place. Now I know everything about xoflipxo....and I mean e v e r y t h i n g. And it's not pretty. We have to decide how to proceed here. I would like to extend to Mr. Flip the opportunity to show his face here -- after the temporary ban is lifted of course -- and formally apologize for the rape threats, the threats of violence, the homophobia, the terrible trap music and for posturing as though his Create crew is anything to be worried about whilst one is traversing the Bay Area.

I want Mr. Flip to acknowledge that he doesn't really know what sort of questionable behavior his main man Jordin may be involved in and, further, affirm that he supports the protection and safety of women everywhere. I want Mr. Flip to realize that his attempts to thwart Slap's open discussion of his associates' possible shady conduct has done nothing but solidify the believability of said conduct as well as exacerbate and hasten the consequences that those associates may face. He has worsened an already bad situation for Chris Martinez and Create Skateboards -- a situation likely created by Jordin Martinez's behavior -- as well as thrown himself and the rest of the crew in the fire.

Next time, xoflipxo's crew needs to conduct themselves in a more respectable manner and if he's not part of the solution, he's part of the problem. It may be time for a crash course in maturity. And I want an apology for the music.

Do you all agree?

Indubitably.

AlexOlsonsDashiki

• Rep: 39
« Reply #449 on: July 22, 2020, 05:20:52 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

My man Ed digging in the crates

EdLawndale slapgame madlib
Every time the McRib comes out I buy it. I don't even like the damn things.