Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84472 times)

fraction

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #450 on: July 22, 2020, 05:26:31 PM »
Fuck Chase Webb that fool is a rapist.

loosenuts

• Rep: -9
« Reply #451 on: July 22, 2020, 06:00:24 PM »
The last pieces of the puzzle just fell into place. Now I know everything about xoflipxo....and I mean e v e r y t h i n g. And it's not pretty. We have to decide how to proceed here. I would like to extend to Mr. Flip the opportunity to show his face here -- after the temporary ban is lifted of course -- and formally apologize for the rape threats, the threats of violence, the homophobia, the terrible trap music and for posturing as though his Create crew is anything to be worried about whilst one is traversing the Bay Area.

I want Mr. Flip to acknowledge that he doesn't really know what sort of questionable behavior his main man Jordin may be involved in and, further, affirm that he supports the protection and safety of women everywhere. I want Mr. Flip to realize that his attempts to thwart Slap's open discussion of his associates' possible shady conduct has done nothing but solidify the believability of said conduct as well as exacerbate and hasten the consequences that those associates may face. He has worsened an already bad situation for Chris Martinez and Create Skateboards -- a situation likely created by Jordin Martinez's behavior -- as well as thrown himself and the rest of the crew in the fire.

Next time, xoflipxo's crew needs to conduct themselves in a more respectable manner and if he's not part of the solution, he's part of the problem. It may be time for a crash course in maturity. And I want an apology for the music.

Do you all agree?

chase web sucks but lets not get of topic

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #452 on: July 22, 2020, 06:10:17 PM »

In order of appearance:

Discount Gary Rogers, New Found Glory, Layzie Bone, Cowardly Lion, the Human Q-tip, and Rat Boy.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #453 on: July 22, 2020, 06:21:54 PM »
Expand Quote

In order of appearance:

Discount Gary Rogers, New Found Glory, Layzie Bone, Cowardly Lion, the Human Q-tip, and Rat Boy.

[close]

A developmentally challenged Sublime cover band: Caress Me Down-Syndrome

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #454 on: July 22, 2020, 06:35:44 PM »
The last pieces of the puzzle just fell into place. Now I know everything about xoflipxo....and I mean e v e r y t h i n g. And it's not pretty. We have to decide how to proceed here. I would like to extend to Mr. Flip the opportunity to show his face here -- after the temporary ban is lifted of course -- and formally apologize for the rape threats, the threats of violence, the homophobia, the terrible trap music and for posturing as though his Create crew is anything to be worried about whilst one is traversing the Bay Area.

I want Mr. Flip to acknowledge that he doesn't really know what sort of questionable behavior his main man Jordin may be involved in and, further, affirm that he supports the protection and safety of women everywhere. I want Mr. Flip to realize that his attempts to thwart Slap's open discussion of his associates' possible shady conduct has done nothing but solidify the believability of said conduct as well as exacerbate and hasten the consequences that those associates may face. He has worsened an already bad situation for Chris Martinez and Create Skateboards -- a situation likely created by Jordin Martinez's behavior -- as well as thrown himself and the rest of the crew in the fire.

Next time, xoflipxo's crew needs to conduct themselves in a more respectable manner and if he's not part of the solution, he's part of the problem. It may be time for a crash course in maturity. And I want an apology for the music.

Do you all agree?
ESPECIALLY for the music. That was straight trash, and I wouldn’t even listen to it using xoflipxo’s ears. Pure shit, and frankly, insulting to the genre.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

live, laugh, love

« Reply #455 on: July 22, 2020, 06:43:28 PM »
Expand Quote

In order of appearance:

[close]

Homeboy in the left middle square looks like a light skinned Jeron Wilson with B Reals haircut.

boogs

« Reply #456 on: July 22, 2020, 06:44:40 PM »
Expand Quote

In order of appearance:

[close]
Nailed it

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #457 on: July 22, 2020, 06:47:53 PM »
 ;D
FYI EdLawndale is S4B's re-reg

Incorrect
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #458 on: July 22, 2020, 07:38:21 PM »
FYI EdLawndale is S4B's re-reg
Nah, buddy.
Ed Lawndale is Richard Herd’s re-reg.
Homey, I thought you knew!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #459 on: July 22, 2020, 07:57:34 PM »
Real question:

Did anyone man up and DM Carlos Ribeiro about getting his dick sucked by this 200,000 dollar making bartender?

Yes, I have. I will let you know if he responds.

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #460 on: July 22, 2020, 08:22:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Real question:

Did anyone man up and DM Carlos Ribeiro about getting his dick sucked by this 200,000 dollar making bartender?
[close]

Lol I don't see why you feel the need to do all of this

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #461 on: July 22, 2020, 08:31:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Real question:

[close]

[close]

Lol I don't see why you feel the need to do all of this

I did not go into graphic detail with Carlos (didn't really feel comfortable). I simply communicated that some rather unsavory comments were made in Mr. Ribeiro's direction by xoflipxo and told the former that I would be happy to pass along any response to the latter upon his return to the Slap Massage Boards...

Bitchardo Scantron

• Rep: -92
« Reply #462 on: July 22, 2020, 08:53:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Whose art dept. is worse: Create’s -or- Creature’s?
[close]

Sorry G what's your companies name?
[close]

Damn , all that crazy talk and none of it adds up

How the fuck did Jordin give out 500 boards for free?? If yall only selling maybe 50 every season,
Daddy's money, and how the fuck do you think the Create store opened in downtown SF where real estate is the most expensive in the world? Big Tech Daddy Chris Martinez
Yall dumb fucks already talked about it in the paper !! Ah damn I forgot youre borderline regular so you mustve forgot

https://www.sfchronicle.com/business/article/Skateboarding-shops-make-a-comeback-in-San-14966951.php#photo-18859940

"And it’s not just any place. A cluster of skateboard retail businesses have sprung up around Sixth and Market streets in San Francisco. Create Skateboards, founded online in 2012 by father Chris and son Jordin Martinez, opened its store in October. New York’s Supreme, another skateboard maker, followed a month later. They’re both near San Francisco’s Thrasher Magazine, the authority on all things skateboarding, which opened a store in 2018. The three stores now function as a skate destination, livening up a gritty area of the city."

Chris Martinez said his rent was “reasonable.” Supreme did not respond to a request for comment, and a Thrasher employee said he didn’t know what it paid in rent. 

I even see you in the fucking pictures my guy!! Its sad to see the youth come out so fucking dumb, the best part of all of this is that SF aint that fucking hard in the streets unless you smoking crack or slanging it , especially when it comes to fucking people up and doing whatever you think you do its all fantasy made up in your head thinking youre a real hard street dawg but you just a bitch ass light skin mongrel you probably more white or latino than anything , youre hella confused with how normal and boring your real life is compared to seeing it on instagram thinking youre actual real players out on the streets of ATL or Chicago anywhere besides genny tech SF , fuck even those LA cholo bitches are harder than you are in real life. The only time you seen a body is at that hill bomb last week or maybe when your mama overdosed on some cheap heroin. If anything the only scary shit you seen is at Jordins mansion when yall be housing all these random skaters you probably tried to rape in the basement

Yall dont fuck anyone up, your life is depressing as fuck and this is the only shot in your entire life of doing something worthwhile so enjoy being on the shittiest team run by a rapist and fat white bitch named Chris Martinez 

Worst part is to see Pooh and Jamal get dragged down by this aborted fetus of a skate company
Keep rocking that dope manatee graphic and keep telling yourself youre gonna make it and show everyone how special you are

I wish you the best of luck in your sad life , and lemme give you some advice
when youre older, and you realize the best times of your life are behind you,  when youre dreaming of how yall hung out with creepy ass rapist Jordin, and your soundcloud shit never pop off and you break your leg doing some dumb trick for some D league instagram clip 
Kill yourself ! But be sure to do it right so that you actually die, and die quickly because it sounds like you have a hard time doing basic shit like reading and writing

We wouldn’t let this fucking punk hang out in Southside ATL. Flip can’t rock with us in East Point

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #463 on: July 22, 2020, 09:52:20 PM »
@admin, how much time is left?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #464 on: July 22, 2020, 11:09:08 PM »
his last post was at 4:05AM PST. See below...
But yeah bro fr I'm tired man good night man I can't keep going all night I done kept arguing and y'all done came and left in shifts man
One would assume that we will have to wait until at least then, if not a wee bit later, in order to hear from our “pussy ass nigga” laureate.
May god bless & keep him until such time as we get to have our fun with him again.
Feisty little fella, that xoflipxo.
I do so hope he returns.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #465 on: July 23, 2020, 06:31:02 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
his last post was at 4:05AM PST. See below...
Expand Quote
But yeah bro fr I'm tired man good night man I can't keep going all night I done kept arguing and y'all done came and left in shifts man
[close]
One would assume that we will have to wait until at least then, if not a wee bit later, in order to hear from our “pussy ass nigga” laureate.
May god bless & keep him until such time as we get to have our fun with him again.
Feisty little fella, that xoflipxo.
I do so hope he returns.

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #466 on: July 23, 2020, 06:32:10 AM »
its been 24 hrs hugs and kisses flip come back youre my bro god

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #467 on: July 23, 2020, 06:35:49 AM »
Imagine this kid trying to write his High School research paper... okay he probably dropped out before he had to do that...but just imagine will ya

AlexOlsonsDashiki

• Rep: 39
« Reply #468 on: July 23, 2020, 06:42:29 AM »
taking slap so seriously that the resulting rage leads to threats of violence, rape, delusions of grandeur, and a 24 hour ban

... couldnt be me
Every time the McRib comes out I buy it. I don't even like the damn things.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #469 on: July 23, 2020, 09:27:20 AM »
I will tell you guys that after reading through a large amount of xoflipxo's public statements dating back years (almost as if I was handed his diary), I think we have to prepare ourselves for the very likely reality that xoflipxo suffers from some substantive mental issues such as bipolar or borderline personality disorder. Not sure what you want to make of that or how that impacts the approach taken towards him....but I honestly think he may be, as they say, a couple Excedrin tablets short of a medicine cabinet. Neither lashing out nor bouncing between extreme ends of the mood spectrum within short periods of time are novel concepts to him, put it to you that way...

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #470 on: July 23, 2020, 09:52:41 AM »
New approach?
Sounds like the landing might need a little bondo if anyone is going to roll away from this one.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #471 on: July 23, 2020, 10:12:34 AM »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #472 on: July 23, 2020, 10:28:03 AM »
^^^^very creative video, good stuff

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #473 on: July 23, 2020, 10:29:32 AM »
I will tell you guys that after reading through a large amount of xoflipxo's public statements dating back years (almost as if I was handed his diary), I think we have to prepare ourselves for the very likely reality that xoflipxo suffers from some substantive mental issues such as bipolar or borderline personality disorder. Not sure what you want to make of that or how that impacts the approach taken towards him....but I honestly think he may be, as they say, a couple Excedrin tablets short of a medicine cabinet. Neither lashing out nor bouncing between extreme ends of the mood spectrum within short periods of time are novel concepts to him, put it to you that way...

Ed your a stand up gentleman I tell ya what.

I always wonder how to handle cases like this as well. Is that old man yelling racists stuff in the street really racist or is he just mentally ill.

Is that woman who punched her daughter in the grocery store really "a monster" or did she also suffer abuse in childhood and now she's just acting out the trauma.

Tough questions with no easy answers for sure.

It's just the sad unfortunate truth that most people in this country either can't afford mental health help or there is no one in their life who is trying to help them seek medical treatment

weregoingunion

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #474 on: July 23, 2020, 10:42:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I always wonder how to handle cases like this as well. Is that old man yelling racists stuff in the street really racist or is he just mentally ill.

Is that woman who punched her daughter in the grocery store really "a monster" or did she also suffer abuse in childhood and now she's just acting out the trauma.

It's just the sad unfortunate truth that most people in this country either can't afford mental health help or there is no one in their life who is trying to help them seek medical treatment

reminds me of one of my favorite posts on here:
this forums is many mean times to users... i seen that lots of u make insult to every sk8r on website this,, i haev a story that u shud have hearing

that girl you called a slut in class today...she is pussy broke. the boy you called lame...he can do a hamstand. ... that girl you pushed down the other day...she dead ,,. that girl you called fat..she dad is fedding her icecream 2nite. the old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars... he is a gost.. the boy you made fun of for crying...he was cut onion.. ..you think you know them. guess what? you don't!

so please think about what you say and done in online an in neighberhood (in real life). thx.
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 251
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #475 on: July 23, 2020, 10:45:47 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2rAtuYGT_k

I'm on the edge of my seat to read more insults from a kid who skates with headphones

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1027
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #476 on: July 23, 2020, 11:01:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

reminds me of one of my favorite posts on here:
Expand Quote
this forums is many mean times to users... i seen that lots of u make insult to every sk8r on website this,, i haev a story that u shud have hearing

that girl you called a slut in class today...she is pussy broke. the boy you called lame...he can do a hamstand. ... that girl you pushed down the other day...she dead ,,. that girl you called fat..she dad is fedding her icecream 2nite. the old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars... he is a gost.. the boy you made fun of for crying...he was cut onion.. ..you think you know them. guess what? you don't!

so please think about what you say and done in online an in neighberhood (in real life). thx.
[close]

Got me in tears over here

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #477 on: July 23, 2020, 11:07:24 AM »
Moral of the story here is hugs and kisses flip is pussy broke and can do a hamstand

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #478 on: July 23, 2020, 11:20:28 AM »
Psychologically affected or otherwise, I still expect a sincere apology for those turds he calls rap songs. Cray or nay, that ear rape is still an unforgivable no-no in my book.
I see you, flippers.

ticklefingers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -217
  • middleweight lurker
« Reply #479 on: July 23, 2020, 11:43:14 AM »
This thread reminds me that I really miss ChildoftheGhetto