Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84492 times)

RichardBarkley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #480 on: July 23, 2020, 11:47:27 AM »
If he's not on here by now it's pretty obvious his keepers have told him in no uncertain terms to stay fuck away from slap.

He's done Create enough damage.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

admin

• Administrator
  • Rep: 889
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #481 on: July 23, 2020, 11:47:56 AM »

AlexOlsonsDashiki

• Rep: 39
« Reply #482 on: July 23, 2020, 11:52:14 AM »
theres also the very real possibility that he dropped out before learning how to tell time, so the process of waiting 24 hours looks like periodically attempting to log in until he is successful
Every time the McRib comes out I buy it. I don't even like the damn things.

SoftCarPrawn

« Reply #483 on: July 23, 2020, 11:55:15 AM »
But yeah bro fr I'm tired man good night man I can't keep going all night I done kept arguing and y'all done came and left in shifts man

Let the little guy sleep.  He tired fr. 

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #484 on: July 23, 2020, 11:59:14 AM »
He is still youthful; maybe he slept in late & is hustling off to the Create shop at ADMIN EDIT STOP POSTING THE ADDRESS, in order to get it open by noon.
Regardless, I’m mentally preparing myself for the news that xoflapxo showed up, tickled my dick (so to speak) with all of that tough talking, and is likely never going to return to finish me off with a good, solid raping & if I’m lucky, maybe some eyelid gluing. BTW, did he mean that expression to sound as vulgarly kinky as it did? What fluid is he going to seal my eyelids with?
Gross AND rad.
Anyway, if you’re reading this xo, take care of yourself, seek help, and above all, get back here & rape us some more.
Hugs!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 12:04:31 PM by admin »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #485 on: July 23, 2020, 12:04:59 PM »
STOP POSTING THE ADDRESS, PLEASE.

Mongoloid

« Reply #486 on: July 23, 2020, 12:23:52 PM »
Not asking to be inflammatory, but how come posting the address is an issue if Xo was the first to do it himself?

In other words, it’s not like he’s being doxxed, he offered up that info freely by his own volition.

Sleezus Yikes

• Rep: 66
« Reply #487 on: July 23, 2020, 12:27:25 PM »
STOP POSTING THE ADDRESS, PLEASE.

I like how you still said please. A true professional.
there is the soul of Andrew Reynolds in every emerica shoe. you just have to pull on the right shoe lace and hold your ear into it. you can hear his voice saying "thank you cowboy! lets go for a ride!" just try it.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #488 on: July 23, 2020, 12:31:36 PM »
The last pieces of the puzzle just fell into place. Now I know everything about xoflipxo....and I mean e v e r y t h i n g. And it's not pretty. We have to decide how to proceed here. I would like to extend to Mr. Flip the opportunity to show his face here -- after the temporary ban is lifted of course -- and formally apologize for the rape threats, the threats of violence, the homophobia, the terrible trap music and for posturing as though his Create crew is anything to be worried about whilst one is traversing the Bay Area.

I want Mr. Flip to acknowledge that he doesn't really know what sort of questionable behavior his main man Jordin may be involved in and, further, affirm that he supports the protection and safety of women everywhere. I want Mr. Flip to realize that his attempts to thwart Slap's open discussion of his associates' possible shady conduct has done nothing but solidify the believability of said conduct as well as exacerbate and hasten the consequences that those associates may face. He has worsened an already bad situation for Chris Martinez and Create Skateboards -- a situation likely created by Jordin Martinez's behavior -- as well as thrown himself and the rest of the crew in the fire.

Next time, xoflipxo's crew needs to conduct themselves in a more respectable manner and if he's not part of the solution, he's part of the problem. It may be time for a crash course in maturity. And I want an apology for the music.

Do you all agree?

god speed Eddy ya gat damn legend! I completely agree, hoping we can cook him some more publicly through some insta memes, and have some back and forth here as well.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #489 on: July 23, 2020, 12:47:56 PM »
Not asking to be inflammatory, but how come posting the address is an issue if Xo was the first to do it himself?

In other words, it’s not like he’s being doxxed, he offered up that info freely by his own volition.

I think there is a plethora of issues surrounding addresses being published on chat room type websites, namely that other ppl are at the address who may not want it disseminated and also that, if some tragedy were to happen, there may be some amount of legal responsibility that lies with the folks who run the website.

The weird thing is that the addy in question is a business who has the addy posted on their website.

I trust admin and think he is just trying to follow some standard rule that would apply to all postings. The address in question can be easily found online with a search for xoflipxo's business name.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #490 on: July 23, 2020, 01:06:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I think there is a plethora of issues surrounding addresses being published on chat room type websites, namely that other ppl are at the address who may not want it disseminated and also that, if some tragedy were to happen, there may be some amount of legal responsibility that lies with the folks who run the website.

The weird thing is that the addy in question is a business who has the addy posted on their website.

I trust admin and think he is just trying to follow some standard rule that would apply to all postings. The address in question can be easily found online with a search for xoflipxo's business name.
The issue is he was inviting violence towards himself and posting a physical location were he could be found. Regardless of how available that information is, those 2 variables combined are what create the issue.

Mongoloid

« Reply #491 on: July 23, 2020, 01:06:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

That makes sense, I was genuinely curious.

Thanks for answering my question @admin & @EdLawndale

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #492 on: July 23, 2020, 01:25:52 PM »
Where can I get some Create gear, from the source, if I were (hypothetically) in San Francisco?

I do not believe in ordering online as I have a predilection against the postal service and all of its competitors (fuck yourself FedEx, UPS, DHL, et all).
I also have a distaste for local skate shops, I would like to purchase Create gear direct from the source. Does anyone have the address for the Create skate shop?
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #493 on: July 23, 2020, 01:28:17 PM »
Where can I get some Create gear, from the source, if I were (hypothetically) in San Francisco?

I do not believe in ordering online as I have a predilection against the postal service and all of its competitors (fuck yourself FedEx, UPS, DHL, et all).
I also have a distaste for local skate shops, I would like to purchase Create gear direct from the source. Does anyone have the address for the Create skate shop?

sure thing it’s ADMIN EDIT STOP POSTING THE ADDRESS
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #494 on: July 23, 2020, 01:46:47 PM »
^^^that's funny

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 50
  • energy vampire
« Reply #495 on: July 23, 2020, 01:50:57 PM »
I believe it’s at 123 Fake St., the same place where xoflipxo’s dignity resides.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #496 on: July 23, 2020, 01:53:43 PM »
I believe it’s at 123 Fake St., the same place where xoflipxo’s dignity resides.

admin

• Administrator
« Reply #497 on: July 23, 2020, 01:57:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

sure thing it’s ADMIN EDIT STOP POSTING THE ADDRESS
This made me smile

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #498 on: July 23, 2020, 02:21:26 PM »
@admin
Heard ya’.
Mea culpa.

Edit: fux around w/ the admin? ...that could never be me.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #499 on: July 23, 2020, 02:24:27 PM »
Also...
Expand Quote
[close]

!!!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 03:27:31 PM by Lou Strux »

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 695
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #501 on: July 23, 2020, 03:05:51 PM »
We editing fools posts..... savagely
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

AlexOlsonsDashiki

• Rep: 39
« Reply #502 on: July 23, 2020, 05:55:52 PM »
Bump so this stays on the front page. I have little faith in buddies ability to get to page 2 let alone use the search function
Every time the McRib comes out I buy it. I don't even like the damn things.

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #503 on: July 23, 2020, 06:25:10 PM »
condolences to whichever innocent bystander is getting gang raped in the SF streets by xsflipxs and the boys right now

ha.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #504 on: July 23, 2020, 07:29:43 PM »
The mentality illness thing tho, is not a joke.

I can definitely see that being a big issue here, I have a cousin who was a habitual liar and like kissy buggy flip was ridiculously inflating his self worth, which we blew off for years, until his illness went full blown, and now I hear he lives under a bridge.

As humans, we tend to immediately make fun of people who are way out of line. I am no different, I was one of the first to jump on him.

But pretty much always there is a reason they are acting odd. They obviously have something going on that prevents them from interacting ‘normally’ or ‘calmly’.

These should be red flags to anyone by now, especially when the get more and more weird in their responses, yet we get more and more high on our self-righteous responses.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #505 on: July 23, 2020, 07:56:31 PM »
The mentality illness thing tho, is not a joke.

I can definitely see that being a big issue here, I have a cousin who was a habitual liar and like kissy buggy flip was ridiculously inflating his self worth, which we blew off for years, until his illness went full blown, and now I hear he lives under a bridge.

As humans, we tend to immediately make fun of people who are way out of line. I am no different, I was one of the first to jump on him.

But pretty much always there is a reason they are acting odd. They obviously have something going on that prevents them from interacting ‘normally’ or ‘calmly’.

These should be red flags to anyone by now, especially when the get more and more weird in their responses, yet we get more and more high on our self-righteous responses.
well said but one too many xans don't help
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

CorneliusCardew

• Rep: -53
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #506 on: July 23, 2020, 08:07:16 PM »
Is there some chance that another person used his IG name to say dumb stuff and make him look bad?

joe momma

« Reply #507 on: July 23, 2020, 08:09:32 PM »
 I dare someone to egg the creature store

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #508 on: July 23, 2020, 08:15:12 PM »
Is there some chance that another person used his IG name to say dumb stuff and make him look bad?

I thought about that but, after perusing the afore-mentioned public statements, its an unlikely scenario as such statements weren't exactly the musings of Socrates, if you get my drift...

And the Slap impersonator would be a front runner for a best actor Oscar nomination

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #509 on: July 23, 2020, 08:21:55 PM »
I dare someone to egg the creature store
Creature does not need to be included in this eye sealing butt scabing anal rape fest, how about everyone load hundreds of dollars worth of fine manatee product into their shopping carts and abandon?
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post