Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84455 times)

joe momma

Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #510 on: July 23, 2020, 08:43:33 PM »
Expand Quote
I dare someone to egg the creature store
[close]
Creature does not need to be included in this eye sealing butt scabing anal rape fest, how about everyone load hundreds of dollars worth of fine manatee product into their shopping carts and abandon?

Creatine skateboard store**** Damn I am so sorry to darren navarette and the dudes at creature - they are sick! I'm too drunk to contribute anything to this enlightened coversation sorry!

dr. radishh

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 77
« Reply #511 on: July 23, 2020, 08:47:18 PM »
Is there some chance that another person used his IG name to say dumb stuff and make him look bad?

check the comments

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCxvzc7lhVt/?igshid=1eeqhsnd9630z

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #512 on: July 23, 2020, 08:51:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Is there some chance that another person used his IG name to say dumb stuff and make him look bad?
[close]

check the comments

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCxvzc7lhVt/?igshid=1eeqhsnd9630z

*shrugs* It could be someone else...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #513 on: July 23, 2020, 08:53:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I dare someone to egg the creature store
[close]
Creature does not need to be included in this eye sealing butt scabing anal rape fest, how about everyone load hundreds of dollars worth of fine manatee product into their shopping carts and abandon?
[close]

Creatine skateboard store**** Damn I am so sorry to darren navarette and the dudes at creature - they are sick! I'm too drunk to contribute anything to this enlightened coversation sorry!
hey no problem, it happens
I clocked in $13,000 worth of manatee hats and pooh bear shirts straight to my ex's mom!
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #514 on: July 23, 2020, 09:02:09 PM »
The bigger development is that someone on IG told xoflipxo that he really raped his sloppy trick he posted, and that comment was liked by none other than...Jordin Martinez

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #515 on: July 23, 2020, 09:05:45 PM »
It's funny that we even questioned whether the dude with the profile pic of a guy being hung by his own penis would really have spouted off on Slap because it would make him look bad
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 09:17:30 PM by EdLawndale »

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #516 on: July 23, 2020, 09:08:19 PM »
I miss Ruben.  I almost wish I had never met him rather than experience the pain of his continued absence. 

Almost...

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 153
  • <3
« Reply #517 on: July 23, 2020, 10:54:01 PM »
Hugs and kisses is a lil shrimp boy talking tough. A lot of dudes from the bay bark loud and got weak chins.
The chillest1

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #518 on: July 23, 2020, 10:58:38 PM »
The dude just kooked himself here, his ego is gigantic. There is no way he's getting something better than create because 1: he defend a rapist and 2: his overall atitudes are some of the worst i've seen here and god we had Cheeta sheets. Dude should just get a job and get the fuck outta skate industry. Sorry my english sucks but that's all i can say about this douche.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #519 on: July 24, 2020, 12:45:33 AM »

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #520 on: July 24, 2020, 12:49:55 AM »
What the hell is going on in this thread?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #521 on: July 24, 2020, 11:14:40 AM »
What the hell is going on in this thread?

What's going on is simple: xoflipxo has missed his deadline to apologize to us here at Slap, as well as to women, gays and ears everywhere.

I was going to give him a break and let it go...until I witnessed the continuing rape jokes on his IG page.

And so it begins...

We will first explore xoflipxo on: Psychology

Could it be that we here at Slap have fallen into xoflipxo's well-laid trap?

Idk about you guys but...could never ever be me

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #522 on: July 24, 2020, 01:17:55 PM »
xoflipxo on: Dating & Relationships

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #523 on: July 24, 2020, 01:37:34 PM »
xoflipxo on: Posting Pics With Money

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #524 on: July 24, 2020, 01:54:03 PM »
Xoflipxo has really captured the zeitgeist of puffed up (pseudo wealthy/famous)-modern skate Misogyny/ rape culture.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #525 on: July 24, 2020, 03:32:05 PM »
For admin's sake, please no more addresses lol

I've got xoflipxo's public statements on the following topics ready to be processed:

Technology
Wealth (Or Lack Thereof)
Professional Success (Or Lack Thereof)
Hate Vs. Love

You tell me which topic you want.

Hell, you could make up a topic out of thin air and I will probably be able to aggregate xoflipxo's public statements about it.

Or xoflipxo can stop by this thread with his hat in his hands and issue an apology and pledge that he will conduct himself in a more mature manner going forward. I would prefer the latter but the choice is xoflipxo's...

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #526 on: July 24, 2020, 03:53:44 PM »
For admin's sake, please no more addresses lol

I've got xoflipxo's public statements on the following topics ready to be processed:

Technology
Wealth (Or Lack Thereof)
Professional Success (Or Lack Thereof)
Hate Vs. Love

You tell me which topic you want.

Hell, you could make up a topic out of thin air and I will probably be able to aggregate xoflipxo's public statements about it.

Or xoflipxo can stop by this thread with his hat in his hands and issue an apology and pledge that he will conduct himself in a more mature manner going forward. I would prefer the latter but the choice is xoflipxo's...

Quit the dramatic antics and spill what you have. Otherwise youre just as much of a POS as xoflip for withholding info

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #527 on: July 24, 2020, 04:01:59 PM »
I couldn't find any pics of him with Ghislaine Maxwell if that's what you're looking for

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #528 on: July 24, 2020, 04:07:17 PM »
I couldn't find any pics of him with Ghislaine Maxwell if that's what you're looking for

do us a favor and delete your account. your useless

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #529 on: July 24, 2020, 04:09:49 PM »
For the record, I'm very much in favor of xoflip bashing, but why would he care if you post his Twitter musings on here? He was already on here in person, saying much worse and much more ignorant things directly. By all means, show Chris Martinez the rape threats and n-word slangin' to take his tech-money gravy train away, but who gives a shit about his views on marriage or whatever.
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #530 on: July 24, 2020, 04:39:26 PM »
That's the next step. Now that he knows he can be held responsible for his behavior, let's give him a chance to respond.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #531 on: July 24, 2020, 06:31:24 PM »
This just gets worse and worse as I delve deeper through xoflipxo's social media. Who knows what I may uncover by the end of the weekend after I have finished looking into arrest records, local crime logs and the entirety of his Atlantic City and Georgia backgrounds...

I really don't care about xoflipxo using the n-word. That is between him (a Latino) and the black community, and is really small potatoes as far as I'm concerned. If he were a Caucasian, that would be different story. I also feel he should have the freedom to say and express whatever he wants in his trap music; as an artist, he is entitled to that.

However, I fear Mr. Flip has lost sight of the separation of the arts and entertainment and the obligations one has to be a decent person in real life. He is lost. And I find this unacceptable and unsettling.

Thus, xoflipxo (I know his government) formally has until 12:30pm on Monday -- 30 minutes after he opens the shop -- to personally issue the afore-mentioned apology here on Slap and pledge to change his errant ways. I am adding mistreatment of the homeless community to the list of offenses for which he must apologize.

After that, I will do my part to take the necessary legal and moral steps to ensure that xoflipxo poses little to no threat to the minority groups he rails against. This may or may not include approaching Chris Martinez.

If you know xoflipxo, you should reach out to him and encourage him to hasten this apology as there is a distinct possibility that, left to my own devices, I may uncover something to which I cannot morally turn a blind eye.

My intent is not to cause xoflipxo undue distress or ruin his life; I simply wish to provide him with an opportunity to grow into a more mature man capable of contributing to society in a significantly meaningful way. I will not stand by idly while women or members of the LGBTQ and homeless communities are in danger.

For the record, I am also gathering information on Jordin Martinez.

tldr; xoflipxo's new deadline is Monday, July 27 at 12:30 pm

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #532 on: July 24, 2020, 06:40:15 PM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Enrico Pallazzo

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 200
« Reply #533 on: July 24, 2020, 07:44:57 PM »

The gauntlet has been thrown! Huzzah!

maxi-pad

• Rep: 23
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #534 on: July 24, 2020, 09:00:45 PM »
This just gets worse and worse as I delve deeper through xoflipxo's social media. Who knows what I may uncover by the end of the weekend after I have finished looking into arrest records, local crime logs and the entirety of his Atlantic City and Georgia backgrounds...

I really don't care about xoflipxo using the n-word. That is between him (a Latino) and the black community, and is really small potatoes as far as I'm concerned. If he were a Caucasian, that would be different story. I also feel he should have the freedom to say and express whatever he wants in his trap music; as an artist, he is entitled to that.

However, I fear Mr. Flip has lost sight of the separation of the arts and entertainment and the obligations one has to be a decent person in real life. He is lost. And I find this unacceptable and unsettling.

Thus, xoflipxo (I know his government) formally has until 12:30pm on Monday -- 30 minutes after he opens the shop -- to personally issue the afore-mentioned apology here on Slap and pledge to change his errant ways. I am adding mistreatment of the homeless community to the list of offenses for which he must apologize.

After that, I will do my part to take the necessary legal and moral steps to ensure that xoflipxo poses little to no threat to the minority groups he rails against. This may or may not include approaching Chris Martinez.

If you know xoflipxo, you should reach out to him and encourage him to hasten this apology as there is a distinct possibility that, left to my own devices, I may uncover something to which I cannot morally turn a blind eye.

My intent is not to cause xoflipxo undue distress or ruin his life; I simply wish to provide him with an opportunity to grow into a more mature man capable of contributing to society in a significantly meaningful way. I will not stand by idly while women or members of the LGBTQ and homeless communities are in danger.

For the record, I am also gathering information on Jordin Martinez.

tldr; xoflipxo's new deadline is Monday, July 27 at 12:30 pm

Dude this is corny as fuck if you have legitimate dirt on the guy then make it public. The theatrics aren’t accomplishing anything

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
« Reply #535 on: July 24, 2020, 09:37:18 PM »
Damn this thread was going so good. I like you Ed, I really do, but you've kinda jumped the shark here

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #536 on: July 24, 2020, 09:42:02 PM »
Monday. 12:30.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #537 on: July 25, 2020, 12:22:27 AM »

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2151
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #538 on: July 25, 2020, 08:55:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Monday. 12:30.
[close]

Am/pm/time zone?
Based on the timing of Lawndale’s posting history, gonna speculate that its PM & PST.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #539 on: July 25, 2020, 09:48:46 AM »
Damn this thread was going so good. I like you Ed, I really do, but you've kinda jumped the shark here

Exactly. You think he's going to be spooked into an apology to anybody? Best course of action is boycott that shop since they all think rape is a joke