Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84479 times)

RichardBarkley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #540 on: July 27, 2020, 12:50:11 PM »
Time's up.

Well.... Whats gonna happen
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2155
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #541 on: July 27, 2020, 01:00:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Time's up.
[close]

Well.... Whats gonna happen
I am imagining Ed having built a giant, real world, Rube Goldbergesque “mouse trap” mechanism that ultimately ends up w/ a comically large boot punting little Xoflipxo in the fanny.
This may take a minute: the water has to run down a flume in order to spin the wheel that will drop a pin on a balloon, the explosion of which causes a match to light a candle placed beneath a string that is connected to the end of a hammer, etc, etc.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #542 on: July 27, 2020, 01:32:11 PM »
Damn Ed you’re so fucking cool and tough
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #543 on: July 27, 2020, 01:33:10 PM »
http://www.instagram.com/p/BY06fuEAvbq/?igshid=cornkeyomjxj

(Don’t know how to post gifs so ignore the caption from whoever this is)

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 50
  • energy vampire
« Reply #544 on: July 27, 2020, 01:37:15 PM »
Kenny Anderson being a shitbird really stole xoflipxo's thunder.

georgethecat

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
« Reply #545 on: July 27, 2020, 01:40:36 PM »
Alright, Ed, show us all the strongly-worded e-mail you sent to god knows who.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #546 on: July 27, 2020, 01:48:34 PM »
I’m guessing a certain little rapper will be sent to bed, immediately after supper, with NO DESSERT(!) once this Lawndale fellow shows his cards.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 693
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #547 on: July 27, 2020, 02:02:28 PM »
This is worse than those episodes of Dragon Ball Z where two mother fuckers just stare at each other powering up for 22 minutes.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 188
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #548 on: July 27, 2020, 02:08:21 PM »
*crickets*
:) I must have been tripping last night

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1080
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #549 on: July 27, 2020, 02:14:35 PM »
On this past July 7, Chris Martinez (SoundCloud Artist & Co-Founder/Chief Marketing Officer of Create Skateboards) was a busy bee.

He started his day off w/ a post on Facebook about the U.S.'s poor handling of the Coronavirus. Then, an hour later, he posted about the NRA being a domestic terrorism group. Chris then must have taken a break from Facebook to clean the sidewalk outside of the Create store at 6th & Stevenson w/ bleach & a power washer...because almost 3 hrs later he complained on Facebook about being "harassed" by a black woman for doing so (per Chris, it's an almost everyday occurence that he get harassed for "trying to do good for the community" -- so much so that he claims he's adding "Social Worker" to his already packed resume).

Finally, Chris ended his Facebook activity that day by sharing a Newsweek article about churches receiving PPP, with the added caption, "I'M DONE"

Except he wasn't done.

Chris then made the 8 hours trek from SF's Tenderloin District to Death Valley on the border of California & Nevada. Long drive. I know this because on July 7, he tagged his location as "Death Valley" when he posted the following on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCXc6C0Fraa/?igshid=gr12a6mnijsl

"You don't want to fuck with me... come correct or don't step. I'll bury you"

I figure Chris was in Death Valley scouting burial sites. The post garnered 35 "Likes" (including from rapper Kosha Dillz).

xoflipxo -- who has an image of a man being hung by a rope tied to his own oversized, erect penis as his public profile pic -- was the first to voice his support for Chris, commenting, "They not doing nothing can't no one on this earth see us they not built smart or strong enough"

xoflipxo's comment was "Liked" by Chris, who then responded, "individuals who think it's okay to convicted you online and spread misinformation have another thing coming. Get your facts straight before you start talking smack. Or you'll get smacked. We will find you..." Chris then "Liked" his own comment.

It was at that point that I realized Chris probably wasn't actually in Death Valley but rather just tagging the location on his threat of violence because it sounds scary & invokes the fear of death. He's trying to terrorize ppl.

So this is a public death threat -- meant to terrorize ppl that want to openly discuss statutory rape allegations against his son -- from a Chief Marketing Executive aged nearly 50 years old who that same day decried terrorism and claimed to be "trying to do good for the community".

I find this unacceptable and see no reason for Create Skateboards to continue to operate unaffected by the abhorrent conduct of its employees and principals.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 08:27:55 PM by EdLawndale »
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #550 on: July 27, 2020, 02:20:05 PM »
On this past July 7, Chris Martinez (SoundCloud Artist & Co-Founder/Chief Marketing Officer of Create Skateboards) was a busy bee.

He started his day off w/ a post on Facebook about the U.S.'s poor handling of the Coronavirus. Then, an hour later, he posted about about the NRA being a domestic terrorism group. Chris then must have taken a break from Facebook to clean the sidewalk outside of the Create store at 6th & Stevenson w/ bleach & a power washer...because almost 3 hrs later he complained on Facebook about being "harassed" by a black woman for doing so (per Chris, it's an almost everyday occurence that he get harassed for "trying to do good for the community" -- so much so that he claims he's adding "Social Worker" to his already packed resume).

Finally, Chris ended his Facebook activity that day by sharing a Newsweek article about churches receiving PPP, with the added caption, "I'M DONE"

Except he wasn't done.

Chris then made the 8 hours trek from SF's Tenderloin District to Death Valley on the border of California & Nevada. Long drive. I know this because on July 7, he tagged his location as "Death Valley" when he posted the following on Instagram:

I figure Chris was in Death Valley scouting burial sites. The post garnered 35 "Likes" (including from rapper Kosha Dillz).

xoflipxo -- who has an image of a man being hung by a rope tied to his own oversized, erect penis as his public profile pic -- was the first to voice his support for Chris, commenting, "They not doing nothing can't no one on this earth see us they not built smart or strong enough"

xoflipxo's comment was "Liked" by Chris, who then responded, "individuals who think it's okay to convicted you online and spread misinformation have another thing coming. Get your facts straight before you start talking smack. Or you'll get smacked. We will find you..." Chris then "Liked" his own comment.

It was at that point that I realized Chris probably wasn't actually in Death Valley but rather just tagging the location on his threat of violence because it sounds scary & invokes the fear of death. He's trying to terrorize ppl.

So this is a public death threat -- meant to terrorize ppl that want to openly discuss statutory allegations against his son -- from a Chief Marketing Executive aged nearly 50 years old who that same day decried terrorism and claimed to be "trying to do good for the community".

I find this unacceptable and see no reason for Create Skateboards to continue to operate unaffected by the abhorrent conduct of its employees and principals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27evSVwjzzI
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #551 on: July 27, 2020, 02:24:49 PM »

He started his day off w/ a post on Facebook about the U.S.'s poor handling of the Coronavirus. Then, an hour later, he posted about about the NRA being a domestic terrorism group. Chris then must have taken a break from Facebook to clean the sidewalk outside of the Create store at 6th & Stevenson w/ bleach & a power washer...because almost 3 hrs later he complained on Facebook about being "harassed" by a black woman for doing so (per Chris, it's an almost everyday occurence that he get harassed for "trying to do good for the community" -- so much so that he claims he's adding "Social Worker" to his already packed resume).

Except he wasn't done.

So this is a public death threat -- meant to terrorize ppl that want to openly discuss statutory allegations against his son -- from a Chief Marketing Executive aged nearly 50 years old who that same day decried terrorism and claimed to be "trying to do good for the community".

So... Does Mr. Chris Martinez have TWO separate IG accounts: one for his public, service minded, charitable persona, and ANOTHER for his tough, Don Daddy, skreet persona?
Am I getting that right?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #552 on: July 27, 2020, 03:14:47 PM »
I have aggregated a bank of public statements from Chris Martinez, Jordin Martinez and Ruben Chicas that are not in line with Create Skateboards' posturing as a company that benefits San Francisco's skateboard community. These statements range from being unprofessional, irresponsible and politically-incorrect to willfully-ignorant, incredibly hurtful and downright disturbing.

Simply put, Create Skateboards is engaging in activity that I cannot imagine any corporate entity or self-respecting public figure would want to be associated with or tied to. In fact, in some cases, these companies/people not severing ties with or demanding change from Create Skateboards could be seen as a liability.

I have to imagine that their continued involvement with Create Skateboards is a result of them being unawares of the true nature of this company, it's principals and employees. Some of the businesses involved with Create are outside of the skateboard industry, so it's not surprising that they would be in the dark on the allegations against the Martinezes. But they all have interests that are jeopardized by their association with this deplorable brand.

I'm going to bring it to their attention.

I've compiled a list of businesses and organizations that have ties to Create Skateboards and/or reside near their shop in the Tenderloin District. Over the next week, I will be reaching out to these folks, clearly outlining how their continued involvement with and close proximity to this company puts their own brands (and in some cases the communities they have sworn to protect) at risk, providing the appropriate evidence as necessary.

After I have reached out, I will follow up with them to ascertain what changes have been made. I will also provide these avenues to you at Slap, and anyone else who desires them, so that you may also demand they sever their ties with Create Skateboards and remove them from the SF skateboard community, should you feel so inclined.

You can call it a boycott. You can call it a "check". But I intend to hold Create Skateboards, it's principals and its employees accountable for the damage they are doing to the reputation of San Francisco's skateboard community and do my part to ensure that no additional young people can be injured by this company.

Will this be a successful endeavor? That remains to be seen. But I am steadfast in my resolve.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 03:25:39 PM by EdLawndale »

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #553 on: July 27, 2020, 03:20:42 PM »
Lou, Chris Martinez has a Facebook account and an Instagram account, both of which are currently public. I have noticed that the postings reflecting his "tough, Don Daddy, skreet persona," as you put it, are shared only on his Instagram account.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #554 on: July 27, 2020, 03:23:59 PM »
Oh so Ruben flip Chicas has a non rap Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/rubyredruben

Shocked he has an anti-Tyler the Creator stance

Hope Sarah the Plant is ok

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #555 on: July 27, 2020, 03:34:55 PM »
Oh so Ruben flip Chicas has a non rap Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/rubyredruben

Shocked he has an anti-Tyler the Creator stance

Hope Sarah the Plant is ok

Oh brother

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #556 on: July 27, 2020, 04:06:45 PM »

Except he wasn't done.

So this is a public death threat -- meant to terrorize ppl that want to openly discuss statutory rape allegations against his son -- from a Chief Marketing Executive aged nearly 50 years old who that same day decried terrorism and claimed to be "trying to do good for the community".

Thanks Teddy, doing gods work if you ask me. No longer can you report this to the Create owner as he is clearly a scumbag as well. SF Chronicle, Better Business Bureau, Neighbouring businesses, skate media etc seems like a good course of action if you ask me, but you seem to already be on it. I have no problem with Cancel Culture if the target deserves it and there is strong evidence to back it up, in this case we have several confessions and clear ties between his Slap/instagram accounts.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #557 on: July 27, 2020, 04:29:02 PM »
Yes, figureitout, I have to circumvent J Dad. I'm gonna do my best.

CorneliusCardew

• Rep: -53
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #558 on: July 27, 2020, 07:49:15 PM »
Wow you move like a secret agent

loosenuts

• Rep: -9
« Reply #559 on: July 27, 2020, 08:10:28 PM »
ed if you successfully pull this off you got my poty vote

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -72
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #560 on: July 27, 2020, 09:33:32 PM »
Bro y'all are awesome idk what to say haha this dude Ed is like mad funny reading thru this dude texts

Xoflipxo

« Reply #561 on: July 27, 2020, 09:41:44 PM »
There's nothing about me you can't find out bro I don't be hiding it's fasho alot of shit out about me as it is anyone who grew up in my era, like a few of the niggas was saying on here, idk what y'all think or hope to accomplish and idk why y'all seeking to impact me negatively just because you don't like my attitude, if u don't like my attitude come fix it! I been gave my address and all that, the shit you airing out about my Facebook and shit like that I can speak for myself I'm not tripping off that at all I know I was a clown ass nigga growing up, there really ain't shit y'all can do, if y'all want to talk around for people to not shop with us that's cool and if y'all don't wanna shop with us that's cool I get that it's funny to get my attention and it's something for y'all to do, it's all Love I got my point off ... I wanna beef irl I don't want y'all to think like it's funny to sit up here and chat all day when I don't even know who I'm talking too and y'all done researched my life based off media that I didnt hide (on purpose) but anyways if y'all gone talk just come bring it to my IG so at least while you talking yo shit u running my shit up

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #562 on: July 27, 2020, 09:42:05 PM »
While I've got you here Ruben, which woodshop does Create Skateboards get its decks from?

diogenesofkokomo

• Rep: 21
« Reply #563 on: July 27, 2020, 09:51:15 PM »
"It's all love and I'm totally over it but I want you to come fight me."

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #564 on: July 27, 2020, 09:54:25 PM »
y'all done researched my life based off media that I didnt hide (on purpose)

If you don't hide things, why did you change all the settings on your Facebook posts to not-public between yesterday and today?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #565 on: July 27, 2020, 10:02:33 PM »
Bro Ed u trying to air me out as a nut I been out as a nut bro... Hang it up My Nigga

Xoflipxo

« Reply #566 on: July 27, 2020, 10:05:28 PM »
Expand Quote
y'all done researched my life based off media that I didnt hide (on purpose)
[close]

If you don't hide things, why did you change all the settings on your Facebook posts to not-public between yesterday and today?

Because u said u compiling shit of me whoever you gone show the compilation to just tell them come see me I will say everything that I said there present day bro I'm Not worried about nobody opinion of me lol

Xoflipxo

« Reply #567 on: July 27, 2020, 10:08:43 PM »
Like bro what do u want next, my nudes? What more do you need to expose me how far can you go and still not realize it's not going to get u anywhere with me at all I'm not ashamed or embarrassed or scared my nigga lol I'm telling people where I be at and doing what I been doing

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #568 on: July 27, 2020, 10:13:06 PM »
While I've got you here Ruben, which woodshop does Create Skateboards get its decks from?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #569 on: July 27, 2020, 10:18:43 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Idk it's been a couple different spots we haven't needed to print none in a min we got inventory