Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84465 times)

weon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #570 on: July 27, 2020, 10:19:53 PM »
would you at least agree that the allegations against ur bossfriend are a big deal tho?
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

rukes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 211
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #571 on: July 27, 2020, 10:23:18 PM »
Wait hold on a second....let me get this straight...Create skateboards do not 'create' their own skateboards!???!!!???

Take this one to the presses yo
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -72
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #572 on: July 27, 2020, 10:28:35 PM »
would you at least agree that the allegations against ur bossfriend are a big deal tho?

The dispute was of age all you have to do is compare they birthdays... I already cleared all that up... Then everyone here start trying to get on me as if I was finna start cowering ... I was never I'm still on 6th everyday waiting for someone to slide every day

Sleezus Yikes

• Rep: 66
« Reply #573 on: July 27, 2020, 10:32:05 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The dispute was of age all you have to do is compare they birthdays... I already cleared all that up... Then everyone here start trying to get on me as if I was finna start cowering ... I was never I'm still on 6th everyday waiting for someone to slide every day

Make sure to drink water. I know y'all are sweating.
there is the soul of Andrew Reynolds in every emerica shoe. you just have to pull on the right shoe lace and hold your ear into it. you can hear his voice saying "thank you cowboy! lets go for a ride!" just try it.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #574 on: July 27, 2020, 10:32:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Make sure to drink water. I know y'all are sweating.

If we was sweating I wouldn't have said anything at all to begin with... I just love to argue and y'all was already chatting about my bros like it was sweet

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #575 on: July 27, 2020, 10:43:07 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

there’s more than one allegation tho, did u read the uploaded screenshots? have y’all sat down with your bossfriend and really talked it out or is he just asking for you to trust him?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #576 on: July 27, 2020, 10:48:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

there’s more than one allegation tho, did u read the uploaded screenshots? have y’all sat down with your bossfriend and really talked it out or is he just asking for you to trust him?

Bro the other ones is from thots that we don't even know... We all know who each other done fw bro like come on bro niggas trying to paint us like monsters 😂 just niggas getting pussy some bitches didn't like how we left it, it's probably a ton of bitches on my side who would want to speak up if they knew people was trying to attack me right now saying I did this and that and the next, I'm not no perfect nigga! None of us is. All I know we not on no NUT shit like these dudes trying to paint us. We just some cool people who skateboard and sell skateboards it's really simple

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #577 on: July 27, 2020, 10:48:10 PM »
What more do you need to expose me

Well, since I've taken screenshots of your entire social media existence for the past five years...nothing. The answer is nothing.

I'm not ashamed or embarrassed or scared my nigga lol I'm telling people where I be at and doing what I been doing

And you're going to have a lot of explaining to do, Mister.

I think what you don't recognize is that no one owes you a face to face. Nobody owes it to you to come see you in person.

When Jimmy Buffet hears that you're messing with his paper, he's just gonna cut you guys off. There's not gonna be any back and forth. Jimmy Buffet isn't gonna leave Margaritaville to stomp down to the Create store or meet you at Soma to watch you do some janky tricks. He's just gonna be done with you. Don't you get it?
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Xoflipxo

« Reply #578 on: July 27, 2020, 10:53:34 PM »
Expand Quote
What more do you need to expose me
[close]

Well, since I've taken screenshots of your entire social media existence for the past five years...nothing. The answer is nothing.

Expand Quote
I'm not ashamed or embarrassed or scared my nigga lol I'm telling people where I be at and doing what I been doing
[close]

And you're going to have a lot of explaining to do, Mister.

I think what you don't recognize is that no one owes you a face to face. Nobody owes it to you to come see you in person.

When Jimmy Buffet hears that you're messing with his paper, he's just gonna cut you guys off. There's not gonna be any back and forth. Jimmy Buffet isn't gonna leave Margaritaville to stomp down to the Create store or meet you at Soma to watch you do some janky tricks. He's just gonna be done with you. Don't you get it?

My nigga all I have to say is, you sure do love your internet fun my G... You really take it to a level I ain't seen yet I like your style of I had no life I probably would be just like U luckily I was blessed with talent ... Like I said u can air all that out. I posted it on Facebook it was all public at one point or another and anyone who knows me right now probably heard me say way worse things honestly...

Xoflipxo

« Reply #579 on: July 27, 2020, 10:55:35 PM »
You act like I don't know I was posting Crazy shit online, like I don't be posting crazy shit to this day! And be public with people daring people to come see me since like 2012 literally I do not know what you hope to gain from this bro

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #580 on: July 27, 2020, 10:56:09 PM »
Have Internet, Will Not Travel

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #581 on: July 27, 2020, 10:58:37 PM »
I think it's over your head, bro. Have the Chief Marketing Executive come see me. There are some things that hypocrite really needs to explain...

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #582 on: July 27, 2020, 11:01:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Bro the other ones is from thots that we don't even know... We all know who each other done fw bro like come on bro niggas trying to paint us like monsters 😂 just niggas getting pussy some bitches didn't like how we left it, it's probably a ton of bitches on my side who would want to speak up if they knew people was trying to attack me right now saying I did this and that and the next, I'm not no perfect nigga! None of us is. All I know we not on no NUT shit like these dudes trying to paint us. We just some cool people who skateboard and sell skateboards it's really simple

why do you think talking like that helps you? like, that’s the whole point of this thread man: people are actually saying this shit about y’all and others. I know you said you aren’t worried, but what if you should be? what if brushing it off or trying to silence it just makes it worse?

if these allegations aren’t true then y’all are victims, why are u trying to act so defensively nonchalant about it, as if the life u have now isn’t on the line? ur just gonna tough it out until Create is shamed out of existence? ur boss jordin is willing to put all of y’all out of a job bc he’s afraid to face this publicly. I just wish that when that happens his dad gives everyone an allowance and not just jordin.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #583 on: July 27, 2020, 11:09:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

why do you think talking like that helps you? like, that’s the whole point of this thread man: people are actually saying this shit about y’all and others. I know you said you aren’t worried, but what if you should be? what if brushing it off or trying to silence it just makes it worse?

if these allegations aren’t true then y’all are victims, why are u trying to act so defensively nonchalant about it, as if the life u have now isn’t on the line? ur just gonna tough it out until Create is shamed out of existence? ur boss jordin is willing to put all of y’all out of a job bc he’s afraid to face this publicly. I just wish that when that happens his dad gives everyone an allowance and not just jordin.

I appreciate your tone not being so hostile G But like I said no one is brushing it off, we been said what we had to say I just happen to like to argue with People especially when I can't lost, he's not putting us out a job we would all take jobs if anything and continue to do create and appreciate what we have made for ourselves even if not 1 person on earth bought any product from us from this day forward, None of us have ever taken anything away from the company that we haven't shared anyways it's always always been a team effort even since the early early days... Them niggas are not any of our bosses either bra we have a partnership my nigga each of us have our own unique role and we respect each other equally and look out for one another equally

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #584 on: July 27, 2020, 11:11:34 PM »
xoflipxo on Skechers confirmed

Xoflipxo

« Reply #585 on: July 27, 2020, 11:29:49 PM »
xoflipxo on Skechers confirmed

You probably got some gems I be tweaking On Facebook no capp

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #586 on: July 27, 2020, 11:35:11 PM »
Skechers though, Ruben?!?
...Could never be me.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #587 on: July 27, 2020, 11:37:55 PM »
idk man, at the very least all of it is just not a good look on u, jordin, and create as a whole. when I read shit like this:

-Bro the other ones is from thots that we don't even know...

-We all know who each other done

-just niggas getting pussy some bitches didn't like how we left it, it's probably a ton of bitches on my side who would want to speak up

I have a hard time being empathetic towards you. The survivor accounts need to be addressed front and center. Get with the times dude, nowadays we all know how hard it is for the survivor to go public with shit like this, and even to the accused to some extent if they wanna truly move on. At this point it’s y’all that need to convince the skateboarding community that this ain’t you. Trying to make you wonder how’d you’d feel if shit is true, what then? Jus saying it needs to be cleared up proper.

Does Create have women or queer folk in the crew? do they feel some type of way when you speak like this around them?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #588 on: July 27, 2020, 11:49:32 PM »
idk man, at the very least all of it is just not a good look on u, jordin, and create as a whole. when I read shit like this:

Expand Quote

-just niggas getting pussy some bitches didn't like how we left it, it's probably a ton of bitches on my side who would want to speak up
[close]

I have a hard time being empathetic towards you. The survivor accounts need to be addressed front and center. Get with the times dude, nowadays we all know how hard it is for the survivor to go public with shit like this, and even to the accused to some extent if they wanna truly move on. At this point it’s y’all that need to convince the skateboarding community that this ain’t you. Trying to make you wonder how’d you’d feel if shit is true, what then? Jus saying it needs to be cleared up proper.

Does Create have women or queer folk in the crew? do they feel some type of way when you speak like this around them?

Nigga if it was true I'd be a weirdo and be quiet as hell and scared, and being a woman or queer or whatever don't matter, alot of people want to be wit us and they get wit us once and think it's gone be forever and be getting mad at that... Can't get mad at a young nigga trying to get some top and if a bitch think she gone be wife just for giving a nigga some top, bitches need to rethink they value and how they may need to reassess it when dealing wit people who be open about the fact that bros was some young wild Niggas that wasn't really looking to get locked down especially not back in the day... This shit comes to down to semantics of how men individually deal with their consensual relationships based on sex ie. U supposed to have the nuts to tell the bitch before she tops you "this don't really mean shit it's just some top" ... Niggas was trying to make it seem like we out here predetorizing Shit lmfao Hell Na

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #589 on: July 27, 2020, 11:54:39 PM »
Chris Martinez seems like he's pretty comfortable broaching the subject of rape when he gets to slap some Heart emojis on it and look like Dr. Feelgood on Facebook.

Why's he trying to shut down and silence all the discussions about the allegations surrounding his son? Let's have a dialogue, not death threats...

Chris is the epitome of fake woke. And the fact that he tries to thug around with you shows me exactly where he stands. He sees the horrendous things you write about on social media just like I'm seeing them and he doesn't do a damn thing about it.

Sup with that?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #590 on: July 27, 2020, 11:59:40 PM »
Chris Martinez seems like he's pretty comfortable broaching the subject of rape when he gets to slap some Heart emojis on it and look like Dr. Feelgood on Facebook.

Why's he trying to shut down and silence all the discussions about the allegations surrounding his son? Let's have a dialogue, not death threats...

Chris is the epitome of fake woke. And the fact that he tries to thug around with you shows me exactly where he stands. He sees the horrendous things you write about on social media just like I'm seeing them and he doesn't do a damn thing about it.

Sup with that?

Yeah idk what's up with the woke thing I'd rather just go thru my life knowing and telling people I'm gone do exactly what the fuck I feel like doing regardless of what type of morals or feelings people got against what I'ma do, but again I'm not his boss I'm not telling him how to portray himself, honestly the fact that it's getting down to the gnitty gritty like trying to attack what you feel are his character flaws is mad funny, like bra just give it up we didn't do nothing wrong to nobody we just cooling running with the joke, obviously they are more scared to run with the joke thinking people might take them serious, but I know the internet fr and I know us, and it ain't shit that no one can really honestly tell us when it comes down to it...

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #591 on: July 28, 2020, 12:00:09 AM »
I don't think his inquiry insinuated that the queer women would be having sex with you...

He was asking if you surrounded yourself with any queer women and what would they think about your language and behavior.

boy, you are as dumb as rocks, huh

Xoflipxo

« Reply #592 on: July 28, 2020, 12:02:34 AM »
I don't think his inquiry insinuated that the queer women would be having sex with you...

He was asking if you surrounded yourself with any queer women and what would they think about your language and behavior.

It depends, if the queer woman is someone that tries to uphold maintaining a sexual relationship with lots of communication and an unspoken agreement of some sort of longevity, or if she wants to fuck whatever she want to fuck whenever without answering to anyone because she doesn't owe it to anyone ? Lol

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 281
« Reply #593 on: July 28, 2020, 12:03:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While I've got you here Ruben, which woodshop does Create Skateboards get its decks from?
[close]
[close]

Idk it's been a couple different spots we haven't needed to print none in a min we got inventory

Do a lot of deck brands switch their wood shops that frequently that they don’t know?   Or was it so long ago that you needed to order decks that you can’t remember?   Also, is Sarah the Plant doing ok?

PS remember when you called yourself a career bartender and claimed you made 200K from bar backing.  That was pretty funny

Xoflipxo

« Reply #594 on: July 28, 2020, 12:05:02 AM »

As to the jokes that I make, idk and IDC quite frankly lol not like one of em finna touch me ever... As long as no one finna touch me I can do whatever tho honestly it really comes down to that. Might be right or might be wrong but I'ma still do whatever I want to do at the end of the day ultimately

Xoflipxo

« Reply #595 on: July 28, 2020, 12:08:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While I've got you here Ruben, which woodshop does Create Skateboards get its decks from?
[close]
[close]

Idk it's been a couple different spots we haven't needed to print none in a min we got inventory
[close]

Do a lot of deck brands switch their wood shops that frequently that they don’t know?   Or was it so long ago that you needed to order decks that you can’t remember?   Also, is Sarah the Plant doing ok?

PS remember when you called yourself a career bartender and claimed you made 200K from bar backing.  That was pretty funny

I did, call bungalow beach bar in the morning ask for the beverage manager paddy ogrady ask him about the first summer he was with them, ask him how I helped them make over 2 million summer 2016 as the only barback in house lol, call Cuba libre AC ask for Charlie mulson the GM and ask him what type of money I helped make for the place. your talking to a nigga that spins trays on both hands at the same time lol real server god

David Puddy

• Rep: -1
« Reply #596 on: July 28, 2020, 12:15:11 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Nigga if it was true I'd be a weirdo and be quiet as hell and scared, and being a woman or queer or whatever don't matter, alot of people want to be wit us and they get wit us once and think it's gone be forever and be getting mad at that... Can't get mad at a young nigga trying to get some top and if a bitch think she gone be wife just for giving a nigga some top, bitches need to rethink they value and how they may need to reassess it when dealing wit people who be open about the fact that bros was some young wild Niggas that wasn't really looking to get locked down especially not back in the day... This shit comes to down to semantics of how men individually deal with their consensual relationships based on sex ie. U supposed to have the nuts to tell the bitch before she tops you "this don't really mean shit it's just some top" ... Niggas was trying to make it seem like we out here predetorizing Shit lmfao Hell Na

you've once again missed the mark and have dug yourself deeper into a hole with your semantic choices.  do you not understand that what you say, regardless of how you feel or think, is making you look like more and more of an abusive moron?  who cares if you have the nuts, you're still calling people bitches and thots. 

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #597 on: July 28, 2020, 12:17:49 AM »
Expand Quote

Sup with that?
[close]

Yeah idk what's up with the woke thing I'd rather just go thru my life knowing and telling people I'm gone do exactly what the fuck I feel like doing regardless of what type of morals or feelings people got against what I'ma do, but again I'm not his boss I'm not telling him how to portray himself, honestly the fact that it's getting down to the gnitty gritty like trying to attack what you feel are his character flaws is mad funny, like bra just give it up we didn't do nothing wrong to nobody we just cooling running with the joke, obviously they are more scared to run with the joke thinking people might take them serious, but I know the internet fr and I know us, and it ain't shit that no one can really honestly tell us when it comes down to it...

lol you think he should just drop the woke act too and be a total degenerate also. That's funny. Does he know you're here writing these things? Does he know you're here acting as a PR nightmare?

Don't worry. I'm screenshotting it anyways...

Man, Ruben, you are comedy gold. Terrible person but still funny. You're like a MadTV sketch. It's as if you think life is one big trap music video that will go on forever. You have all your eggs in the xoflipxo basket and none in the Ruben Chicas basket. You have no conscience or sense of self-awareness or concept of consequences. Like did you not have any fatherly guidance ever growing up? And then you met Chris to be your father figure and he doesn't give one iota about your well-being, but is just using you as some enforcer thug, not realizing the whole affair is going to blow up in his face.

You're 23. After I help you guys tear yourselves and everything you have built down next month (make no mistake, it will be your own faults), you will have to go get another job. You'll have to write your name down on a job application and people will google you and see your picture and they'll see all this stuff, man. Does that not bother or scare you? Does it bother you that the people at Modena Pizza will be looking at you sideways when you try to go in there to buy a slice of pepperoni? Maybe one of their loved ones have been sexually assaulted in the past and they'll just refuse to serve you...

Do you have any concept of any of this? Does any of this bother you?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 12:30:03 AM by EdLawndale »

Xoflipxo

« Reply #598 on: July 28, 2020, 12:21:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

you've once again missed the mark and have dug yourself deeper into a hole with your semantic choices.  do you not understand that what you say, regardless of how you feel or think, is making you look like more and more of an abusive moron?  who cares if you have the nuts, you're still calling people bitches and thots.

Bro I could sit here and say every single insult in the world and it wouldn't make a difference, I have nuts and these niggas don't... I can say what I want and people can try to financially cripple me all they want, I could be to a point where I'm unable to earn another cent in world, and then I would rock around TAKING eveeybodys shit, and if they do manage to get a nigga like me alive and out me in jail then I'ma be up in there TAKING every body shit... Cuz I can do whatever the fuck I want in this world I was blessed with the strength and agility and mental tact and skill and bravery... Period I am the King of this shit Man

Xoflipxo

« Reply #599 on: July 28, 2020, 12:23:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Sup with that?
[close]

[close]

lol you think he should just drop the woke act too and be a total degenerate too. That's funny. Does he know you're here writing these things? Does he know you're here acting as a PR nightmare?

Don't worry. I'm screenshotting it anyways...

Man, Ruben, you are comedy gold. Terrible person but still funny. You're like a MadTV sketch. It's as if you think life is one big trap music video that will go on forever. You have all your eggs in the xoflipxo basket and none in the Ruben Chicas basket. You have no conscience or sense of self-awareness or concept of consequences. Like did you not have any fatherly guidance ever growing up? And then you met Chris to be your father figure and he doesn't give one iota about your well-being, but is just using you as some enforcer thug, not realizing the whole affair is going to blow up in his face.

You're 23. After I help you guys tear yourselves and everything you have built down next month (make no mistake, it will be your own faults), you will have to go get another job. You'll have to write your name down on a job application and people will google you and see your picture and they'll see all this stuff, man. Does that nother bother or scare you? Does it bother you that the people at Modena Puzza will be looking at you sideways when you try to go in there to buy a slice of pepperoni? Maybe one of their loved ones have been sexually assaulted in the past and they'll just refuse to serve you...

Do you have any concept of any of this? Does any of this bother you?

If you'll read what I just posted I'm not worried about earning any money in this economy, my abilities go way beyond serving someone a purpose and being compensated for it, and my nigga LMFAO them niggas at Modena fw us they be cooking full pizzas for us lol for the F... Idk why you wanna win so bad bro you playing a game that you cannot win