Author Topic: SF Skate Rape Culture  (Read 84467 times)

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
Re: SF Skate Rape Culture
« Reply #600 on: July 28, 2020, 12:32:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While I've got you here Ruben, which woodshop does Create Skateboards get its decks from?
[close]
[close]

Idk it's been a couple different spots we haven't needed to print none in a min we got inventory
[close]

Do a lot of deck brands switch their wood shops that frequently that they don’t know?   Or was it so long ago that you needed to order decks that you can’t remember?   Also, is Sarah the Plant doing ok?

PS remember when you called yourself a career bartender and claimed you made 200K from bar backing.  That was pretty funny
[close]

I did, call bungalow beach bar in the morning ask for the beverage manager paddy ogrady ask him about the first summer he was with them, ask him how I helped them make over 2 million summer 2016 as the only barback in house lol, call Cuba libre AC ask for Charlie mulson the GM and ask him what type of money I helped make for the place. your talking to a nigga that spins trays on both hands at the same time lol real server god

Thank you for saving me research time...
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

David Puddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -1
« Reply #601 on: July 28, 2020, 12:36:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
idk man, at the very least all of it is just not a good look on u, jordin, and create as a whole. when I read shit like this:

Expand Quote
-Bro the other ones is from thots that we don't even know...

-We all know who each other done

-just niggas getting pussy some bitches didn't like how we left it, it's probably a ton of bitches on my side who would want to speak up
[close]

I have a hard time being empathetic towards you. The survivor accounts need to be addressed front and center. Get with the times dude, nowadays we all know how hard it is for the survivor to go public with shit like this, and even to the accused to some extent if they wanna truly move on. At this point it’s y’all that need to convince the skateboarding community that this ain’t you. Trying to make you wonder how’d you’d feel if shit is true, what then? Jus saying it needs to be cleared up proper.

Does Create have women or queer folk in the crew? do they feel some type of way when you speak like this around them?
[close]

Nigga if it was true I'd be a weirdo and be quiet as hell and scared, and being a woman or queer or whatever don't matter, alot of people want to be wit us and they get wit us once and think it's gone be forever and be getting mad at that... Can't get mad at a young nigga trying to get some top and if a bitch think she gone be wife just for giving a nigga some top, bitches need to rethink they value and how they may need to reassess it when dealing wit people who be open about the fact that bros was some young wild Niggas that wasn't really looking to get locked down especially not back in the day... This shit comes to down to semantics of how men individually deal with their consensual relationships based on sex ie. U supposed to have the nuts to tell the bitch before she tops you "this don't really mean shit it's just some top" ... Niggas was trying to make it seem like we out here predetorizing Shit lmfao Hell Na
[close]

you've once again missed the mark and have dug yourself deeper into a hole with your semantic choices.  do you not understand that what you say, regardless of how you feel or think, is making you look like more and more of an abusive moron?  who cares if you have the nuts, you're still calling people bitches and thots.
[close]

Bro I could sit here and say every single insult in the world and it wouldn't make a difference, I have nuts and these niggas don't... I can say what I want and people can try to financially cripple me all they want, I could be to a point where I'm unable to earn another cent in world, and then I would rock around TAKING eveeybodys shit, and if they do manage to get a nigga like me alive and out me in jail then I'ma be up in there TAKING every body shit... Cuz I can do whatever the fuck I want in this world I was blessed with the strength and agility and mental tact and skill and bravery... Period I am the King of this shit Man

sorry, i'm not talking about money, i'm talking about you digging yourself into a bigger shithole of a life.  who is going to want to listen to, be with, help, somebody like you?  the way you portray yourself and speak is making it pretty clear that you're making it only harder for yourself.  what sort of well adjusted person, lets say even just some skater, is going to rock with you, when you say such ignorant and clueless things?  you live in sf, a progressive place-how long do you think your little hateful and aggressive ramblings about thots and bitches is going to be okay?  i don't think it really ever has been, and you've been insulating yourself long enough with individuals on a low enough level as you.  do you intend to live a fast life? from what you said above, it kindve seems like you either thing you're going to die early or get locked up.  i do agree with you on one thing though, you are the king of shit. 

Xoflipxo

• Rep: -72
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #602 on: July 28, 2020, 12:37:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While I've got you here Ruben, which woodshop does Create Skateboards get its decks from?
[close]
[close]

Idk it's been a couple different spots we haven't needed to print none in a min we got inventory
[close]

Do a lot of deck brands switch their wood shops that frequently that they don’t know?   Or was it so long ago that you needed to order decks that you can’t remember?   Also, is Sarah the Plant doing ok?

PS remember when you called yourself a career bartender and claimed you made 200K from bar backing.  That was pretty funny
[close]

I did, call bungalow beach bar in the morning ask for the beverage manager paddy ogrady ask him about the first summer he was with them, ask him how I helped them make over 2 million summer 2016 as the only barback in house lol, call Cuba libre AC ask for Charlie mulson the GM and ask him what type of money I helped make for the place. your talking to a nigga that spins trays on both hands at the same time lol real server god
[close]

Thank you for saving me research time...

Lol have at it bro  more power to ya

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #603 on: July 28, 2020, 12:41:13 AM »
Does Jordin Martinez use the n-word like you do?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #604 on: July 28, 2020, 12:41:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
idk man, at the very least all of it is just not a good look on u, jordin, and create as a whole. when I read shit like this:

Expand Quote

-just niggas getting pussy some bitches didn't like how we left it, it's probably a ton of bitches on my side who would want to speak up
[close]

I have a hard time being empathetic towards you. The survivor accounts need to be addressed front and center. Get with the times dude, nowadays we all know how hard it is for the survivor to go public with shit like this, and even to the accused to some extent if they wanna truly move on. At this point it’s y’all that need to convince the skateboarding community that this ain’t you. Trying to make you wonder how’d you’d feel if shit is true, what then? Jus saying it needs to be cleared up proper.

Does Create have women or queer folk in the crew? do they feel some type of way when you speak like this around them?
[close]

Nigga if it was true I'd be a weirdo and be quiet as hell and scared, and being a woman or queer or whatever don't matter, alot of people want to be wit us and they get wit us once and think it's gone be forever and be getting mad at that... Can't get mad at a young nigga trying to get some top and if a bitch think she gone be wife just for giving a nigga some top, bitches need to rethink they value and how they may need to reassess it when dealing wit people who be open about the fact that bros was some young wild Niggas that wasn't really looking to get locked down especially not back in the day... This shit comes to down to semantics of how men individually deal with their consensual relationships based on sex ie. U supposed to have the nuts to tell the bitch before she tops you "this don't really mean shit it's just some top" ... Niggas was trying to make it seem like we out here predetorizing Shit lmfao Hell Na
[close]

you've once again missed the mark and have dug yourself deeper into a hole with your semantic choices.  do you not understand that what you say, regardless of how you feel or think, is making you look like more and more of an abusive moron?  who cares if you have the nuts, you're still calling people bitches and thots.
[close]

Bro I could sit here and say every single insult in the world and it wouldn't make a difference, I have nuts and these niggas don't... I can say what I want and people can try to financially cripple me all they want, I could be to a point where I'm unable to earn another cent in world, and then I would rock around TAKING eveeybodys shit, and if they do manage to get a nigga like me alive and out me in jail then I'ma be up in there TAKING every body shit... Cuz I can do whatever the fuck I want in this world I was blessed with the strength and agility and mental tact and skill and bravery... Period I am the King of this shit Man
[close]

sorry, i'm not talking about money, i'm talking about you digging yourself into a bigger shithole of a life.  who is going to want to listen to, be with, help, somebody like you?  the way you portray yourself and speak is making it pretty clear that you're making it only harder for yourself.  what sort of well adjusted person, lets say even just some skater, is going to rock with you, when you say such ignorant and clueless things?  you live in sf, a progressive place-how long do you think your little hateful and aggressive ramblings about thots and bitches is going to be okay?  i don't think it really ever has been, and you've been insulating yourself long enough with individuals on a low enough level as you.  do you intend to live a fast life? from what you said above, it kindve seems like you either thing you're going to die early or get locked up.  i do agree with you on one thing though, you are the king of shit.

I don't care who rocks with me I don't care who fw me I'ma do what I wanna do? It's mad simple bra

Xoflipxo

« Reply #605 on: July 28, 2020, 12:42:32 AM »
 >:(

No he could never Drop the hard R like I do I'm Way too solid in the streets 😂 can't No One really see me about nothing Lil bro

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #606 on: July 28, 2020, 12:43:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No he could never Drop the hard R like I do I'm Way too solid in the streets 😂 can't No One really see me about nothing Lil bro

Does Jordin use the n-word?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #607 on: July 28, 2020, 12:44:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

My nigga got that pass G don't be mad that you don't have it

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #608 on: July 28, 2020, 12:46:06 AM »
You have a video on Facebook that features an animal being slaughtered in a very unceremonious way. Where do you stand on animal abuse? You previously stated that you promote it.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #609 on: July 28, 2020, 12:46:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

So he uses the n-word. Okay. What about Chris Martinez?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #610 on: July 28, 2020, 12:47:21 AM »
You have a video on Facebook that features an animal being slaughtered in a very unceremonious way. Where do you stand on animal abuse? You previously stated that you promote it.

Bra sure idk you grasping at straws now

David Puddy

« Reply #611 on: July 28, 2020, 12:47:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I don't care who rocks with me I don't care who fw me I'ma do what I wanna do? It's mad simple bra

i guess what i'm getting at, is that i don't think you're really going to be able to do what you wanna do with your mindset.  unless you wanna go back to spinning trays in atlantic city, then hell yes youre gonna do what you wanna do.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #612 on: July 28, 2020, 12:49:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
So he uses the n-word. Okay. What about Chris Martinez?

He doesn't but I'd rather he did I think it's weird when people are scared to call each other their niggas, makes me think they soft..
 You trying to make it seem like it's better to not say it, hell no only weird niggas don't say nigga

Xoflipxo

« Reply #613 on: July 28, 2020, 12:51:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

i guess what i'm getting at, is that i don't think you're really going to be able to do what you wanna do with your mindset.  unless you wanna go back to spinning trays in atlantic city, then hell yes youre gonna do what you wanna do.

U acting as if I didn't come from a orphaned speck of nothing, even if I'd only been a server Ina restaurant and didn't produce over half a million in plays over 60 songs and landed myself on a skate team, I still would have done more than I thought I was capable of. They fact I'm where I'm at right now just shows I can do anything I want to in life period

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #614 on: July 28, 2020, 12:52:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I mean don't be wishy washy. You have a video of an animal being killed quite violently for no apparent reason on your Facebook page. Have you deleted it and do you regret posting tha? I think you regret it. Be honest, xoflipxo, would you like to take this opportunity to apologize for promoting animal abuse?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #615 on: July 28, 2020, 12:54:43 AM »
Poor l'il Flip.
I wonder, after witnessing the power of a fully operational Ed Lawndale, after there is no more Create left, if Ruben is going to confess to his bosses, C & J Martinez, that he was, in fact, the one that stood there waving a flag and poking the ankle of the skate company dismantling juggernaut, thus unleashing it's destructive wrath, or if that final detail will be delivered to the Martinez family by Ed himself?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #616 on: July 28, 2020, 12:55:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I mean don't be wishy washy. You have a video of an animal being killed quite violently for no apparent reason on your Facebook page. Have you deleted it and do you regret posting tha? I think you regret it. Be honest, xoflipxo, would you like to take this opportunity to apologize for promoting animal abuse?

Bra it's probably a reshare of a viral video lol I dead ass don't know what your talking about because I know for a fact I didn't post no video of me mutilating no animal and if I did I would own up to it lol

Xoflipxo

« Reply #617 on: July 28, 2020, 12:57:34 AM »
Poor l'il Flip.
I wonder, after witnessing the power of a fully operational Ed Lawndale, after there is no more Create left, if Ruben is going to confess to his bosses, C & J Martinez, that he was, in fact, the one that stood there waving a flag and poking the ankle of the skate company dismantling juggernaut, thus unleashing it's destructive wrath, or if that final detail will be delivered to the Martinez family by Ed himself?

This nigga is a pussy lol you hyping this nigga up too much he ain't even did nun major yet

David Puddy

« Reply #618 on: July 28, 2020, 12:59:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

U acting as if I didn't come from a orphaned speck of nothing, even if I'd only been a server Ina restaurant and didn't produce over half a million in plays over 60 songs and landed myself on a skate team, I still would have done more than I thought I was capable of. They fact I'm where I'm at right now just shows I can do anything I want to in life period

ok fine fine congrats for moving up from spinning trays and taking empty glasses in atlantic city, AND through your "strength and agility and mental tact and skill and bravery," you landed yourself on a company that experienced the entire original team minus poohrail quitting.  king shit.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #619 on: July 28, 2020, 01:00:21 AM »
I don't think you can stand the streets, xoflipxo. I think the Tenderloin probably eats you up on a daily basis. The Tenderloin has its own aura about it that you don't come close to. The grittiness, the buildings, the homeless folks...all that gives the Tenderloin character that you can't match up to.

David Puddy

« Reply #620 on: July 28, 2020, 01:01:37 AM »
also can we rewind just a little bit to the part where you said you get topped by women lol.  i love your choice of words.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #621 on: July 28, 2020, 01:03:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Bra it's probably a reshare of a viral video lol I dead ass don't know what your talking about because I know for a fact I didn't post no video of me mutilating no animal and if I did I would own up to it lol

It was not you. It was a video of someone else brutalizing an animal for no real reason. Why did you post that? Don't you feel bad for promoting animal abuse?

Xoflipxo

« Reply #622 on: July 28, 2020, 01:06:03 AM »
I don't think you can stand the streets, xoflipxo. I think the Tenderloin probably eats you up on a daily basis. The Tenderloin has its own aura about it that you don't come close to. The grittiness, the buildings, the homeless folks...all that gives the Tenderloin character that you can't match up to.

Go to my Instagram see what I do to the TL 😂😂

Xoflipxo

« Reply #623 on: July 28, 2020, 01:08:52 AM »
also can we rewind just a little bit to the part where you said you get topped by women lol.  i love your choice of words.

I'm always down for a topping , it's where I fuck the top half of a bitch... Aka Mouth

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #624 on: July 28, 2020, 01:09:01 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I been to your IG. I think you probably shake in fear at the sight of the homeless community around 6th and Stevenson. Homeless people probably make you super uncomfortable.

Xoflipxo

« Reply #625 on: July 28, 2020, 01:11:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
I been to your IG. I think you probably shake in fear at the sight of the homeless community around 6th and Stevenson. Homeless people probably make you super uncomfortable.

U sound dumb these is my people I be kicking down all types of clothing and electronics for my local guys to resell or distribute among the real knocks, we got a good relationship, Of course it be knocks coming from all around the bay and Some think they can slide in and get over on me, but I chase niggas down Whenever need be, no Worries

Xoflipxo

« Reply #626 on: July 28, 2020, 01:12:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You can see on my Ig what happens when a out of town knock think they can slide and Rob shit while niggas ain't looking

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #627 on: July 28, 2020, 01:16:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

U sound dumb these is my people I be kicking down all types of clothing and electronics for my local guys to resell or distribute among the real knocks, we got a good relationship, Of course it be knocks coming from all around the bay and Some think they can slide in and get over on me, but I chase niggas down Whenever need be, no Worries
Nah, I heard you got taken by a homeless gentleman who was just trying to live by the shop pretty recently. I got ears everywhere, xoflipxo...

Xoflipxo

« Reply #628 on: July 28, 2020, 01:20:45 AM »
Now u making shit up 100% the locals don't let anyone set up shop, they use the area in front of the store for their business when we not there, even at first I wasn't optimistic to share space but no cap they type cool they he selling me loosies when I ask and they be fr looking out when we not there they fill us in on what go on when we been gone for a extended amount of time, that's The bros fasho undoubtedly I'll go live outside tomorrow on my IG outside let me know when you want me to go Live

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2153
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #629 on: July 28, 2020, 01:22:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Poor l'il Flip.
[close]

This nigga is a pussy lol you hyping this nigga up too much he ain't even did nun major yet
You may actually be right about the hype, there Ruben. I confess I'm just spoiling for a good fireworks show, but this "pussy" Lawndale has got Supervisor Matt Haney (you know, SF district 6, which covers the financial, 'loin, and SOMA neighborhoods, where the Create shop is?) on speed dial.
Might have district 9 Supervisor Hilary Ronen's number too, (she covers the Bernal Heights/Saint Mary's/College Hill neighborhood where the Martiez family stays) though I don't know why he'd want to make things hard for anybody in their home.
Heard he's even got the direct number to Mayor Breed's desk.
Despair not though, brash young intrepid; I'd bet he doesn't have her personal cell phone number.
Yet.
Don't worry. You're going to be just fine.
Alone, but fine.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?